Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Army working on science's outer limits

UM-Bot

news icon rIt's like something out of "The Terminator." Self-aware virtual humans, regenerating body parts on "nano-scaffolding," mind controlled weapons - all the stuff of movie robots, comic heroes and otherworldly tomes.

But for some, this kind of higher-than-high tech is as real as life and death.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: Military.com

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• Mbyte

• OilFight

• STARQUEST

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say those mise would be more prone to cancer from these suppsed "erased" memories. It's amazing the extent manly men go to just so they don't have to face their true insecurities and decided to fight them instead. This results in war and all this technology. I really don't see the point in developing super soldiers for war. It's ultimatly stupid. Lets just say that both sides have super soilders then it just makes war the same with super sodiers and as a result these super soldiers cause more damage to everything else. Lets say one side has super soldiers. This means that the side with the super soldiers will dominate the opposing side and will create a system that that will prevent war. This system is a result of the insecurieites humans and and a result we will create system so tight that it will force us to act in a way that would be moral despite insacuraties. Basically it's the western apporach to solutions. It never takes into account the under lying problem. A doctor would tell you to quite smoking despite the craving that are obviously still in your system. A chinese doctor would give you acupunture or tell you to meditate to get rid of the cravings and then the smoking will stop by it''s self. The best thing people can do to stop war is to stop being afraid and be more loving. These amazing technologies can be used for good purposes rather then for war like many technologies have been abused for.

I'd say those mise would be more prone to cancer from these suppsed "erased" memories. It's amazing the extent manly men go to just so they don't have to face their true insecurities and decided to fight them instead. This results in war and all this technology. I really don't see the point in developing super soldiers for war. It's ultimatly stupid. Lets just say that both sides have super soilders then it just makes war the same with super sodiers and as a result these super soldiers cause more damage to everything else. Lets say one side has super soldiers. This means that the side with the super soldiers will dominate the opposing side and will create a system that that will prevent war. This system is a result of the insecurieites humans and and a result we will create system so tight that it will force us to act in a way that would be moral despite insacuraties. Basically it's the western apporach to solutions. It never takes into account the under lying problem. A doctor would tell you to quite smoking despite the craving that are obviously still in your system. A chinese doctor would give you acupunture or tell you to meditate to get rid of the cravings and then the smoking will stop by it''s self. The best thing people can do to stop war is to stop being afraid and be more loving. These amazing technologies can be used for good purposes rather then for war like many technologies have been abused for.

While I agree that it shouldn't be used for war, it's probably the only way this potentially helpful technology will be funded. A lot of our current technology would never have been created if it hadn't been for military funding, like... the internet (Source )

What exactly makes you think "those mise would be more prone to cancer"? source?

this is very interesting, although i'm not sure id want my memories tampered with.... but then again i dont really have that many bad ones

i like the idea of developing robots to fight our wars instead of humans....look at the preditor for example ....thats turnin out to be very feard by our enemies we need to really put our studys into robot tech...amoung the other tech that is bein talked bout...we can do it....