Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings are welcomed! (Aura photo provided)

Blackie

Hey all, I've just been lurking around the forums and decided to take a shot!

If names are your specialty, my name is Michael. I've been told to have an old soul, but I'm not too sure what that really means lol.

This photo was taken about a year and a half ago:

linked-image

The middle (deep blue/purple) is my head and the bottom of the pic cuts off at my chest i believe.

And regular taken I don't know how long ago:

linked-image

I'd be glad to reply back to comments so feel free to post!

Edited by Blackie

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blackie

• puridalan

• Razer0

• Postulant

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, have you ever got it read before?

Interesting, have you ever got it read before?

yes sir i have! Have any hunches you wanna verify?

I just wanna know anything that anyone picks up.

Beautiful aura man !

That pink usually means a divine unconditional love. Green may be peace or healing I think... the purple is concerned with spiritual. Perhaps a thought, or something incoming.

These may apply to you, maybe not :)

My take on an old soul is, one that has lived many lives before (if you believe in that sort of thing, it helps to grasp the concept better :) ) and perhaps you have come for a particular agenda in life that could help many people as you grow older because of your wisdom and 'past' experience.

Visit *snip-link removed*. You might feel more at home there and definitely will get a good response to your aura :) There tend to be a lot of skeptics that frequent the metaphysical side of this forum (whos knows why, especially if they dont believe in any of it.........) that could discourage you on some issues you may think are spiritually inclined

Peace bro!

Edited by Lottie
advertising other sites is against forum rules.

Beautiful aura man !

That pink usually means a divine unconditional love. Green may be peace or healing I think... the purple is concerned with spiritual. Perhaps a thought, or something incoming.

These may apply to you, maybe not :)

My take on an old soul is, one that has lived many lives before (if you believe in that sort of thing, it helps to grasp the concept better :) ) and perhaps you have come for a particular agenda in life that could help many people as you grow older because of your wisdom and 'past' experience.

Visit *snip-link removed*. You might feel more at home there and definitely will get a good response to your aura :) There tend to be a lot of skeptics that frequent the metaphysical side of this forum (whos knows why, especially if they dont believe in any of it.........) that could discourage you on some issues you may think are spiritually inclined

Peace bro!

*apologies for the link.. did not intend as advertising

where do you get aura photos taken?

Our auras are similar in color. I bet if we met we would get along. :D We probably have similar problems too.

Here is what your picture and aura tell me: you are too generous when it comes to your friends and family. If there was a life-or-death situation, you would sacrifice yourself for them. You are a bit blind to pain- someone hurts you somehow and you will go back for more. Recognize it and try to avoid it- it's not good for you.

Sometimes people don't get your jokes and are offended by them- so try to be a bit more modest sometimes. Just a little. :D

Hope it helps.

About the old soul: it means that you were first created a very long time ago, and that your spirit continues to be reborn and to grow/learn.

I am a young soul, I was first created in the early 1800s.

Edited by Yugure

Sometimes people don't get your jokes and are offended by them- so try to be a bit more modest sometimes. Just a little. :D

I went to a psychic fair with my family once and had it done.

You are dead on with the jokes lol. Sarcasm can only take me so far.... oh well XD

As for generosity I can't say I'm big in that department but I'll keep it mind.

I am not trying to be insulting, but that picture is a lie...it's not your aura I saw. I mean we can see different colors individually...but that is not what I felt from you exactly just so you know. Plus if anything your colors have changed, and part of a green is in there as well. Em just my thoughts on that though

I am not trying to be insulting, but that picture is a lie...it's not your aura I saw. I mean we can see different colors individually...but that is not what I felt from you exactly just so you know. Plus if anything your colors have changed, and part of a green is in there as well. Em just my thoughts on that though

It was a while ago so i have no doubt that anything could of changed XD. Also currently stressed if that counts for anything lol.

Edit: puridalan, were the colors generally the same except the green was in there? Edit again: In general, what colors did you see/where?

Edited by Blackie

Actually, right this minute there was a string of bright yellow...so trust me it's not a bad thing if they change, in fact right now it's good ^^

But yes stress can change our aura...but suprisngly it usually still sames pretty much sort of the same under stress...of course depending on the amount/time frame.