Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Go in a Someone Else's Body in Astral Travel.

mcmsinger

Hey I don' know if this is real or not, I'm googling it because I just had realistic dream. So real it was if I was in another person's body. I remember every detail. The whole room and how everything and everyone looked to me. Whats crazy is no face nor scenery was familiar to me. These were people I never seen nor a place I never been. And whoever it was were rich. Idk and don' even believe in this crap but I'm up 2am googling info cause this experience kind of freaking me out.

Edited by Relbug

• 4 months later...

I believe you can do it I have never been able to have a one but I have read about it you can temporarily posses someone who is astral prodjecting I have also found that you may be able to spectate them. I wish I could so I could know what it is like thrugh the eye of my friend and if you have anyone who can help me astral project for free online plz tell me

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 1:10 PM, Astral lesrner said:

I believe you can do it I have never been able to have a one but I have read about it you can temporarily posses someone who is astral prodjecting I have also found that you may be able to spectate them. I wish I could so I could know what it is like thrugh the eye of my friend and if you have anyone who can help me astral project for free online plz tell me

Hey AL welcome to the boards.

Personally I think some people are a little misinformed as to what astral projection is. Which can lead them to untrue idea's. See your soul never leaves your body. Its more like an extension of consciousness. I have a few of these experiences notched on my bed post, and know a few who have been doing it for many years. Taking over someone's body, or having someone take over yours isn't a real thing. Not in THIS reality anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Hey

I am psychic. I know that sounds stupid to some of you. Some people I know are, too. We could prove it, but some things take time & everyone usually just tries to come up with theories to explain things. The best & quickest idea I would have to prove things like that would be mind reading. Someone could write something down & I could read it in my head & my friend could say it aloud. They say some peoples' minds are easier to get into than others, but they get into mine easily. If we performed this, then we could prove that I had no idea what someone was going to write. It could be a string of unanticipated words.

I, on the other hand, have not mastered mind reading as well as some of them. Instead, I am clairvoyant among other things, which means I can see the future, but so far it has only been personal--as in my own future or someone's close to me. My specialty are peoples' deaths, but I see plenty of random pointless ****. I do not always remember details & I usually only see/know things that I will find out in the future rather than things that I will never be told.

I was in denial about my power for a long time until too many major things I predicted came to fruition. Clairvoyance isn't my only power for I can do a few other things, but I will skip to the part about astral projection.

One of the last major things I predicted was someone's suicide. I predicted it at the same time I predicted one of my other friends going on vacation. Like I said, psychics forget exactly what they've seen sometimes, so I wasn't even sure who it would be, but I had a feeling it was a friend we'll call KB & I DID remember what the vacation would look like. It was through a snapchat they sent me when I finally saw it happen.

Anyway, the person who I saw commit suicide was different. I didn't see it probably because I will not be there when it happens. However, I felt like I was experiencing what they were experiencing. I felt like I was in the body that jumps off of the building & I believed I recognized the building as a certain someone (other than KB--so we'll call him D). D was chatting me on snapchat before he jumped. I was not controlling him, but my soul had been projected inside him. I was responding to him on snapchat, but I didn't see myself or feel myself responding. Then he jumps off the building & I feel his body's pain when he hits the ground. After this, I had a major headache that didn't go away for at least a day. I know I didn't experience the full pain of this event, while neither did I die or anything, but it felt like it was possible because of previous experiences with psychic abilities. None of this has happened yet & part of me still believes it might have been a dream, but I have tried to reach out to him to tell/warn him that it was a bad idea to do that if he's thinking about it already. Although, I have never felt like I could stop any of my predictions before (especially when I use to doubt them).

A few months later, it happened again. I didn't realize I was inside of him until I realized I was texting myself again. I was aware that I was actually just sitting on the toilet in the bathroom, & even though I'm not sure where he was, I felt like my own fingers were typing the text messages that I ended up receiving from him afterwards. As it was happening, I also felt like I was thinking exactly he wanted to say what he was typing before he typed it. All of a sudden, I was focusing on wiping my damn ass again (not literally but you know bathroom stuff & sorry for TMI but I'm just saying). After this moment ended, I felt as if I was in the bathroom for way too long so I hurried the hell out of there & cleaned up & whatever & joined my friend in his room on his bed (my friend there was not KB or D so we'll call him O). When I was laying in bed with O, I checked my phone a few moments later to see the exact text messages I experienced typing, but from D's number who was miles tf away from me!!! I have screenshots of it for myself so that I will not convince myself that it didn't happen. (BTW this was a delicate situation so I did not want to even try to experiment with mind control; instead, I acted out of curiosity & let it play out & I just spied on the situation which wasn't too intrusive seeing as I only saw what he was texting & it was literally sent to me so whatever--P.S. I wasn't even trying to make this happen! I wasn't sure if I could do AP or whether it was real). 

It's been another few months since these things occurred. I am more sure now that D will at least try or think about killing himself in the way that I imagined he did, but I am not sure how to stop it, and if me or anyone tries to stop it, it will take away from the fact that I predicted & experienced this mostly because then the prediction will not come true.

In addition to that, I was only looking this up because I've been wondering if other people have experienced something like this too. I'm wondering if, since I get visions, if I will not even astrally project myself into him when he dies or if I did AP simultaneously while seeing the future like AP INTO THE FUTURE! Anyway, if that isn't true or possible then I must end up being in two places at once. For those of you who already believe or consider souls leaving the body, imagine the possibility that your soul can leave your body & experience someone else's life/POV/death & whatever WHILE also being able to respond to them over a text message or messaging other app?!?!?

While I would figure it impossible for your soul or consciousness to be in two or more places at a time, I did mention I was aware of being on the toilet while I was also experiencing writing texting messages from D's phone while he was in a completely different place. Yes, my subconscious could have just remembered where my soul traveled from, but I felt like I was almost literally right there on the toilet writing the messages as it happened from somewhere else. On the other hand, I felt like I was literally on top of an apartment building (which I've never been on top of but know D has the access to because he not only lives there, but works there) during the other psychic experience about his death.

So all of this is weird, & it's really frustrating that people do not believe it is possible because if the majority of people do not see it as possible & do not realize the benefits or repercussions it could have, then there will be less & less extensive research on it, which leads to conclusions from small ****ty experiments that it's impossible. Take me for example, I mostly experience very personal evidence for my powers. Therefore, someone would have to pay close attention to me to see proof of my abilities. Plus, only one or a few occasions might not be enough for someone to deem it possible. As well as, only a few people proving their abilities may not deem it very possible rather it might just sound rare & make everyone else think other people are full of BS. Or that the participants were crazy religious people. I am not very religious. I was raised nearly atheist despite my most of my grandparents being somewhat religious from what I can tell. I'm only mentioning it because some people see religious signs, messages, or symbols in their experiences or believe it's all a part of a greater force or higher power like someone's fate or destiny. You do not have to believe in any of this. I do not want to speak on my spiritual experiences where I may or may not have experienced any representation of the divine because I would hate to feel like I'm bringing down other religions even though I'm not worried because I know no one will believe me. I don't think this was a part of my subconscious because things happen when I am keeping a fully open mind & are allowing things to come to my third eye. Nevertheless, some people I have spoken to (those people being police about something I predicted that came true that needed justice to be served) proposed that I am a prophet. I refused to confirm this because I have not been told that I am a prophet & like I am saying, do not want to affiliate with a single religious belief while trying to prove powers because I do not think you need to be religious or connected to that sort of thing for it to happen to you. Also, I don't believe any of my stories were meant to be held to the standards of religious stories because I cannot compare them really. Basically, I do not want to interpret them incorrectly if they are so.

My advice would be to just ask questions, do not propose answers or assume anything that many people believe can be proven possible or impossible. If you propose answers, you are more likely to be convinced you were being biased & created a delusion out of your subconscious, etc etc etc. Then you will be confused & in denial like I was until I met other people who are more experienced & possibly more powerful than I am that can prove what they can do.

I let my life go when I was confused about my abilities. I did not believe they were real & I was upset about what I knew or was seeing. So, this is another reason I get upset about nay-sayers who will not even consider the idea just because they cannot reach the level of consciousness or spirituality that some of us can. I can never get those years back, but I know I would never let that happen to someone else if I can help it. I thought I was going insane & I see other people feeling that way about their abilities & they just try to ignore it or rationalize it in some weird way--which can actually be pretty bad in some circumstances if the only rationalization is that you're crazy (when you're not) or that something already happened (when it hasn't) or that something happened to you specifically (when it was actually someone else) or that someone said something (when they never revealed that aloud) ETC ETC ETC. If this HAD been proven a long time ago or at least more widely accepted & experimented on (which I totally believe could happen in the future maybe even somewhat soon while we are all still alive), I wouldn't have worried about it so much.

I'm going to write a book about big events in my life pertaining to this & other entertaining things just to add context, but I'm going to do it anonymously under a different name because I do not need some type of recognition or whatever. I'd actually rather less people know. You know how less people know, the better sometimes. I wonder if the government knows & thinks the same thing. Because I doubt (if you can actually fathom all or any of this) what else could be possible. Imagine what all evil could happen & whether we would really be able to control it or if those people would just control the world themselves. Doing whatever they want, whenever they want. **** THAT. The only people I'm cool with knowing are the ones who can also understand & do this themselves. Other than that, most people do not believe me & I usually do not spend a lot of time trying to convince them.

I do not know exactly whether you can keep a body for life if you try to & I'm not really interested in doing so because it sounds like cheating. & unless you keep doing that & never die, which sounds exhausting TBH & ****ed up, I do not wish to find out in case there are repercussions that will either surprise us & be unstoppable so that we do end up dying & possibly being punished for it or just giving us consequences throughout our journey in life BUT IDK MAN LIKE NONE OF YOU ARE MENTIONING THAT KIND OF **** SO SORRY.

Just some statements for clarification:

I do not think you can die during AP. I am not yet good at experiencing AP WITHOUT being in someone else's body probably because I seem to be best at it when someone is already thinking about me PLUS idk how to imagine my soul trying to leave my body without being in a body of some kind or especially not in an area I am not familiar with so idk where I would even want to go if I had a broader choice. Like I am supposed to try to float/fly around random places that I am not sure are even real or should I start my journey in a place I know?? I do not have a huge interest in a lot of people or places that I already know, but those are the easiest ways to prove that it actually happened. However, maybe some people would say it would be more obvious it is real if it is a place you've never been to or person you've never known that you could end up contacted or going to to prove that it could have been real (this would be hard because you would need some trustworthy/genius connections). Anyway, I am wondering if I might have proven to myself I can AP into the future, why not the past? And if I can AP into the past, would it change the future or present? Or would the present/future have already foreseen that I would do so in the future so that it doesn't change anything, but makes it harder to recall because in the past I didn't believe in this & during the time I believed in it, I have not already had a strong suspicion that I was from the future but experiencing the present (or is that exactly why I know the future--is future me AP into the past all the time now & telling me things I think I need to be aware of slash warned about?). Now that I am fully interested, I will see if I can time travel into the past & eventually maybe I'll have an experience I think will differ from my clairvoyance & actually relate more to feeling like my soul from the future has taken over to tell me about some things. Are you following?

Edited by PSYCHICAdrienneSPIRITUAL

On 7/21/2009 at 1:38 PM, puridalan said:

From my own expierence it is possible to be in other persons body know whether you have control or just the passanger is two different things. More of also if you are able to choose or randomly put ina abody..which its usually the latter.

Not saying just cause ur in someone elses body you are in control, merely auto pilot sometimes. Second who say it has to be astral? It doesn't have to be a whole other world, it's right here right now, simple as day..exactly how it looks in rael life...nothing changes just who you 'are' for the moment

Doesen't seem that hard of a concept to breech. If people would make it less of the fabricated and more of the simple reality perhaps the general public would grasp better.

I didn't realize AP meant other worldly LITERALLY. Especially since, none of us can agree on an answer for it. I agree with you that it is THIS WORLD RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW (except for the fact that I can predict the future so if I do "AP" at the same time then I may be able to go somewhere in this world right here-ish whenever-ish--maybe even in the past some day. I have similar experiences to you though based on what you are saying.

10 minutes ago, PSYCHICAdrienneSPIRITUAL said:

(except for the fact that I can predict the future

So you claim to be able to predict the future but did not realized that the post you responded to is from 2009 and the poster itself vanished in 2013? Teach us, master, teach us.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, toast said:

So you claim to be able to predict the future but did not realized that the post you responded to is from 2009 and the poster itself vanished in 2013? Teach us, master, teach us.

If you actually took the time to read both of my posts (especially my original one--THE LONG ASS ONE YOU IGNORED), you will notice I said I can mostly only see personal events. You said this very arrogantly, but I mentioned I can try to prove things to people (it's just not going to be easy). I did notice this is OLD AS HELL, but no I did not bother paying attention to when they "vanished." The poster still appears as a member. Anyway, I advise you read my first post rather than my comment. I do not care what you all believe, but I know I am right after a ton of speculation of my own experiences. I do not see EVERYTHING. That would be extremely time consuming, like are you serious?!?! This is WHY things cannot be proven. People want to come up with extreme assumptions of what the answers MUST BE. Why don't you try keeping an open mind & give people a chance to prove it overtime. Things take time & not much can be proven on a message board. I know you all who disbelieve this so strongly would come up with some many ideas and reasons for our proof to be wrong or fabricated over a freaking forum. Proof works best in person. I mean do you believe every video you see or something? I don't think you guys even care or are even interested in trying to find out the truth of potential possibilities. Relax & let people share experiences. You might even awaken some of your own for yourself. I do not wish for this to be my job to prove anyone because obviously it would be a hard one, but no I do not seem how it would be impossible.

I do not understand, however, how someone is supposed to prove they can do AP unless they are SUPER FREAKING GOOD AT IT. I would have to be able to AP into your mind right now & type exactly what I experienced & if I only did it to you then even you might think I'm just super lucky or good at guessing. Also, no one else would believe us most likely. It would look like a set up. But IDK you, & if you paid attention to my original post (not my response to that girl), then you would see that I explained that so far I can only do this to people I know personally or at least that is the only way I realize it's working.

Anyway, I do not care who is still with us or reading this & what not, I just wanted to tell my stories or explain my POV. I am super amateur & am not expecting a lot of out this conversation at all, but I like to consider both sides. I doubt my powers sometimes, but I also like to read about others' experiences who do have abilities in case I can learn from them and grow stronger.

Edited by PSYCHICAdrienneSPIRITUAL
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, PSYCHICAdrienneSPIRITUAL said:

Hey

I am psychic. I know that sounds stupid to some of you. Some people I know are, too. We could prove it, but some things take time & everyone usually just tries to come up with theories to explain things. The best & quickest idea I would have to prove things like that would be mind reading. Someone could write something down & I could read it in my head & my friend could say it aloud. They say some peoples' minds are easier to get into than others, but they get into mine easily. If we performed this, then we could prove that I had no idea what someone was going to write. It could be a string of unanticipated words.

I, on the other hand, have not mastered mind reading as well as some of them. Instead, I am clairvoyant among other things, which means I can see the future, but so far it has only been personal--as in my own future or someone's close to me. My specialty are peoples' deaths, but I see plenty of random pointless ****. I do not always remember details & I usually only see/know things that I will find out in the future rather than things that I will never be told.

I was in denial about my power for a long time until too many major things I predicted came to fruition. Clairvoyance isn't my only power for I can do a few other things, but I will skip to the part about astral projection.

One of the last major things I predicted was someone's suicide. I predicted it at the same time I predicted one of my other friends going on vacation. Like I said, psychics forget exactly what they've seen sometimes, so I wasn't even sure who it would be, but I had a feeling it was a friend we'll call KB & I DID remember what the vacation would look like. It was through a snapchat they sent me when I finally saw it happen.

Anyway, the person who I saw commit suicide was different. I didn't see it probably because I will not be there when it happens. However, I felt like I was experiencing what they were experiencing. I felt like I was in the body that jumps off of the building & I believed I recognized the building as a certain someone (other than KB--so we'll call him D). D was chatting me on snapchat before he jumped. I was not controlling him, but my soul had been projected inside him. I was responding to him on snapchat, but I didn't see myself or feel myself responding. Then he jumps off the building & I feel his body's pain when he hits the ground. After this, I had a major headache that didn't go away for at least a day. I know I didn't experience the full pain of this event, while neither did I die or anything, but it felt like it was possible because of previous experiences with psychic abilities. None of this has happened yet & part of me still believes it might have been a dream, but I have tried to reach out to him to tell/warn him that it was a bad idea to do that if he's thinking about it already. Although, I have never felt like I could stop any of my predictions before (especially when I use to doubt them).

A few months later, it happened again. I didn't realize I was inside of him until I realized I was texting myself again. I was aware that I was actually just sitting on the toilet in the bathroom, & even though I'm not sure where he was, I felt like my own fingers were typing the text messages that I ended up receiving from him afterwards. As it was happening, I also felt like I was thinking exactly he wanted to say what he was typing before he typed it. All of a sudden, I was focusing on wiping my damn ass again (not literally but you know bathroom stuff & sorry for TMI but I'm just saying). After this moment ended, I felt as if I was in the bathroom for way too long so I hurried the hell out of there & cleaned up & whatever & joined my friend in his room on his bed (my friend there was not KB or D so we'll call him O). When I was laying in bed with O, I checked my phone a few moments later to see the exact text messages I experienced typing, but from D's number who was miles tf away from me!!! I have screenshots of it for myself so that I will not convince myself that it didn't happen. (BTW this was a delicate situation so I did not want to even try to experiment with mind control; instead, I acted out of curiosity & let it play out & I just spied on the situation which wasn't too intrusive seeing as I only saw what he was texting & it was literally sent to me so whatever--P.S. I wasn't even trying to make this happen! I wasn't sure if I could do AP or whether it was real). 

It's been another few months since these things occurred. I am more sure now that D will at least try or think about killing himself in the way that I imagined he did, but I am not sure how to stop it, and if me or anyone tries to stop it, it will take away from the fact that I predicted & experienced this mostly because then the prediction will not come true.

In addition to that, I was only looking this up because I've been wondering if other people have experienced something like this too. I'm wondering if, since I get visions, if I will not even astrally project myself into him when he dies or if I did AP simultaneously while seeing the future like AP INTO THE FUTURE! Anyway, if that isn't true or possible then I must end up being in two places at once. For those of you who already believe or consider souls leaving the body, imagine the possibility that your soul can leave your body & experience someone else's life/POV/death & whatever WHILE also being able to respond to them over a text message or messaging other app?!?!?

While I would figure it impossible for your soul or consciousness to be in two or more places at a time, I did mention I was aware of being on the toilet while I was also experiencing writing texting messages from D's phone while he was in a completely different place. Yes, my subconscious could have just remembered where my soul traveled from, but I felt like I was almost literally right there on the toilet writing the messages as it happened from somewhere else. On the other hand, I felt like I was literally on top of an apartment building (which I've never been on top of but know D has the access to because he not only lives there, but works there) during the other psychic experience about his death.

So all of this is weird, & it's really frustrating that people do not believe it is possible because if the majority of people do not see it as possible & do not realize the benefits or repercussions it could have, then there will be less & less extensive research on it, which leads to conclusions from small ****ty experiments that it's impossible. Take me for example, I mostly experience very personal evidence for my powers. Therefore, someone would have to pay close attention to me to see proof of my abilities. Plus, only one or a few occasions might not be enough for someone to deem it possible. As well as, only a few people proving their abilities may not deem it very possible rather it might just sound rare & make everyone else think other people are full of BS. Or that the participants were crazy religious people. I am not very religious. I was raised nearly atheist despite my most of my grandparents being somewhat religious from what I can tell. I'm only mentioning it because some people see religious signs, messages, or symbols in their experiences or believe it's all a part of a greater force or higher power like someone's fate or destiny. You do not have to believe in any of this. I do not want to speak on my spiritual experiences where I may or may not have experienced any representation of the divine because I would hate to feel like I'm bringing down other religions even though I'm not worried because I know no one will believe me. I don't think this was a part of my subconscious because things happen when I am keeping a fully open mind & are allowing things to come to my third eye. Nevertheless, some people I have spoken to (those people being police about something I predicted that came true that needed justice to be served) proposed that I am a prophet. I refused to confirm this because I have not been told that I am a prophet & like I am saying, do not want to affiliate with a single religious belief while trying to prove powers because I do not think you need to be religious or connected to that sort of thing for it to happen to you. Also, I don't believe any of my stories were meant to be held to the standards of religious stories because I cannot compare them really. Basically, I do not want to interpret them incorrectly if they are so.

My advice would be to just ask questions, do not propose answers or assume anything that many people believe can be proven possible or impossible. If you propose answers, you are more likely to be convinced you were being biased & created a delusion out of your subconscious, etc etc etc. Then you will be confused & in denial like I was until I met other people who are more experienced & possibly more powerful than I am that can prove what they can do.

I let my life go when I was confused about my abilities. I did not believe they were real & I was upset about what I knew or was seeing. So, this is another reason I get upset about nay-sayers who will not even consider the idea just because they cannot reach the level of consciousness or spirituality that some of us can. I can never get those years back, but I know I would never let that happen to someone else if I can help it. I thought I was going insane & I see other people feeling that way about their abilities & they just try to ignore it or rationalize it in some weird way--which can actually be pretty bad in some circumstances if the only rationalization is that you're crazy (when you're not) or that something already happened (when it hasn't) or that something happened to you specifically (when it was actually someone else) or that someone said something (when they never revealed that aloud) ETC ETC ETC. If this HAD been proven a long time ago or at least more widely accepted & experimented on (which I totally believe could happen in the future maybe even somewhat soon while we are all still alive), I wouldn't have worried about it so much.

I'm going to write a book about big events in my life pertaining to this & other entertaining things just to add context, but I'm going to do it anonymously under a different name because I do not need some type of recognition or whatever. I'd actually rather less people know. You know how less people know, the better sometimes. I wonder if the government knows & thinks the same thing. Because I doubt (if you can actually fathom all or any of this) what else could be possible. Imagine what all evil could happen & whether we would really be able to control it or if those people would just control the world themselves. Doing whatever they want, whenever they want. **** THAT. The only people I'm cool with knowing are the ones who can also understand & do this themselves. Other than that, most people do not believe me & I usually do not spend a lot of time trying to convince them.

I do not know exactly whether you can keep a body for life if you try to & I'm not really interested in doing so because it sounds like cheating. & unless you keep doing that & never die, which sounds exhausting TBH & ****ed up, I do not wish to find out in case there are repercussions that will either surprise us & be unstoppable so that we do end up dying & possibly being punished for it or just giving us consequences throughout our journey in life BUT IDK MAN LIKE NONE OF YOU ARE MENTIONING THAT KIND OF **** SO SORRY.

Just some statements for clarification:

I do not think you can die during AP. I am not yet good at experiencing AP WITHOUT being in someone else's body probably because I seem to be best at it when someone is already thinking about me PLUS idk how to imagine my soul trying to leave my body without being in a body of some kind or especially not in an area I am not familiar with so idk where I would even want to go if I had a broader choice. Like I am supposed to try to float/fly around random places that I am not sure are even real or should I start my journey in a place I know?? I do not have a huge interest in a lot of people or places that I already know, but those are the easiest ways to prove that it actually happened. However, maybe some people would say it would be more obvious it is real if it is a place you've never been to or person you've never known that you could end up contacted or going to to prove that it could have been real (this would be hard because you would need some trustworthy/genius connections). Anyway, I am wondering if I might have proven to myself I can AP into the future, why not the past? And if I can AP into the past, would it change the future or present? Or would the present/future have already foreseen that I would do so in the future so that it doesn't change anything, but makes it harder to recall because in the past I didn't believe in this & during the time I believed in it, I have not already had a strong suspicion that I was from the future but experiencing the present (or is that exactly why I know the future--is future me AP into the past all the time now & telling me things I think I need to be aware of slash warned about?). Now that I am fully interested, I will see if I can time travel into the past & eventually maybe I'll have an experience I think will differ from my clairvoyance & actually relate more to feeling like my soul from the future has taken over to tell me about some things. Are you following?

I have a simple question, please answer truthfully  does your Butt itch?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Manwon Lender said:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But not anymore. And I did NOT even have to scratch it. Stop being so nosey LOL JK.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

THIS IS HOW I FIND PEOPLE LIKE ME. Even though I'm defoooo different because I seriously suck at trying to read minds BUT PEOPLE ARE SOOOO GOOD AT READING MINE! (no one will believe us though)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PSYCHICAdrienneSPIRITUAL said:

THIS IS HOW I FIND PEOPLE LIKE ME. Even though I'm defoooo different because I seriously suck at trying to read minds BUT PEOPLE ARE SOOOO GOOD AT READING MINE! (no one will believe us though)

You can't read minds, only people. 

7 minutes ago, PSYCHICAdrienneSPIRITUAL said:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But not anymore. And I did NOT even have to scratch it. Stop being so nosey LOL JK.

The only reason I asked was because I wanted to make sure your not in my body.:tsu:

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

You can't read minds, only people. 

Sounds like the same thing to me...saying you can only read me & not my mind but then predicting my butt itches makes me feel like you're saying my butt itches all the time (which it doesn'tttttt UGH). I hope I don't walk around with a sign on my face only signs can read that says my butt itches at least!

Since I cannot experience or fathom exactly what reading minds or clairsentience is like, I think it might be why I suck at doing it...I can guesss sometimes, but based on what I'm guessing rather it makes more sense that I am predicting things about them rather than what's in their head. As if I am just attaining random knowledge. Other people seem to stay in the present & in other peoples' thoughts better than me.

One of my most powerful friends read my mind when I tried asking him about what reading minds is like & I was thinking if he said something else then I would be more certain I can do astral projection because of my own experience. He read my mind when I was asking like are you hearing my voice or thinking my thoughts or (and he said this as I was about to) are you literally there like you're in their head/body just knowing it?

So, when I explained my experience in my original post, I honestly wonder if that was just me "reading someone's mind" INSTEAD. But, maybe its inconclusive so far. I have never "astrally projected" myself into space without being in someone's mind/body so MAYBE that DOES mean that I am just reading minds. Either way, compared to my friend's I suck at reading minds because I cannot even tell if I am doing it like WTF &&&& / OROROROROROR I am getting it confused with AP.

11 minutes ago, PSYCHICAdrienneSPIRITUAL said:

You are certainly right, no one would. But let's keep this secret between us.:yes:

4 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

The only reason I asked was because I wanted to make sure your not in my body.:tsu:

omg maybe I predicted that lol...maybe that's why the scratch went away for me without any more attention hahahahahahha jk because you messaged this first & i don't see how i would see this coming since I can sense a prediction from reality usually & idk you. also hella people lie about their powers so you're totally ****ing with me (by this i mean mind readers act like they can't do that or ANYTHING).

• Like 1

What people read are body language and those most familiar with use know our habits. I didn't mention anything to you about an itch, if anything you're irritated. AP is just lucid dreaming. 

hella people lie about their powers 

And how do we know you're being authentic? 

What people read are body language and those most familiar with use know our habits. I didn't mention anything to you about an itch, if anything you're irritated. AP is just lucid dreaming. 

It was me, I asked if her butt itched. 

someone did mention an itch...my bad if i responded to the wrong message. have you not been paying attention at all? lol. there is no body language on this forum. ALSO, people who i have just met read me without me showing body language. what kind of body language reveals major random ****ing **** in your thoughts!?!?!?!? if my butt itches, but i don't move, how tf would someone know that? people i've met will read my mind precisely to full paragraphs of **** because they can definitely do it. i feel sorry for you that you cannot believe it lol. i was trying to give people a chance to learn DAMN. the other ones participating might not give a **** about teaching others because now they are just paying attention to my head & talking to me. many of us with these powers can see auras & feel others with major powers are magnetic. it's very interesting.

in case you meant my butt is irritated, yes it must be if it's itching. i'll have to re-wipe!

6 minutes ago, PSYCHICAdrienneSPIRITUAL said:

omg maybe I predicted that lol...maybe that's why the scratch went away for me without any more attention hahahahahahha jk because you messaged this first & i don't see how i would see this coming since I can sense a prediction from reality usually & idk you. also hella people lie about their powers so you're totally ****ing with me (by this i mean mind readers act like they can't do that or ANYTHING).

I never lie about my powers, because I don't have any. 02/13/1987

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

And how do we know you're being authentic? 

you'll know if you can read minds! lol but i said many times it's not very easy to prove over a forum..

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

I never lie about my powers, because I don't have any. 02/13/1987

I looked this up on a hunch that you were born on a Friday 13th, like me. 03/13/1998

I was right!

someone did mention an itch...my bad if i responded to the wrong message. have you not been paying attention at all? lol. there is no body language on this forum. ALSO, people who i have just met read me without me showing body language. what kind of body language reveals major random ****ing **** in your thoughts!?!?!?!? if my butt itches, but i don't move, how tf would someone know that? people i've met will read my mind precisely to full paragraphs of **** because they can definitely do it. i feel sorry for you that you cannot believe it lol. i was trying to give people a chance to learn DAMN. the other ones participating might not give a **** about teaching others because now they are just paying attention to my head & talking to me. many of us with these powers can see auras & feel others with major powers are magnetic. it's very interesting.

in case you meant my butt is irritated, yes it must be if it's itching. i'll have to re-wipe!

You are always displaying body language. Be it through pose, the eyes, tone of voice. Mirror neurons allow us to read these impressions with relative accuracy. Also, I'm right about you being irritated. I doubt you have a real ability. Start listening to your instinct, intuition, and learn to observe the world around you. 

• The topic was locked