Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Go in a Someone Else's Body in Astral Travel.

mcmsinger

Hey,

I'm a new forum member.

Anyways, I have been studying AP and one thing I heard from other forums is about the ability to go into another person's body in Astral Travel. And KEEP that body forever.

Now before any of you say it's impossible.

Let me explain why I think it may be possible.

First, in AP, body leaves the soul. AP is real! You can see things in real time, it's isn't fiction.

Now, when people dream or are sleeping- their soul leaves their body.

So in theory you could go over to someone who is sleeping and then go inside their body instead of yours and have it as your own.

Some of you maybe saying "That isn't possible, their is a silver cord".... To be honest, I think the "silver cord"... is just made up from people's own minds and religious beliefs. It is all mind created and can be moved away.

Another argument could be "People from all cultures and religions see it".... Another rebuttal to that is that, it is simply a security from the subconscious mind that your body won't go anywhere. It could also be from other people hearing from others that when they project they see the silver cord and then they get their mind influenced and begin to see it sometimes.

Also, another argument people have is that- "It isn't possible. people have a protection against other spirits and souls entering their body"...

Well guess what? I read a book that said a woman once found a demon in her body.. She said to it "To get out".. It said "No"... Then she furiously said "GET THE OUT!!" and it quickly left.

The book than said that everyone has a "claim" on their own body.

I don't know, but in my opinion if some spirit wanted to have a body really badly, it would have problem to scream back and tell them "It's mine now!!!! SO SCRAM!" .... And keep on staying their till the person gives up and decides to surrender.

________________________________________________________________________________

Okay Here's Some Research I've Done on This.

1) First Theory. One person said, that both people most have consent. He also said that it's possible for it to be automatically reversed because of the subconscious mind being able to detect that you are in the wrong body. Solution to this? Very easy. Influence your subconscious mind that this is your correct body, it is your original body. Simple affirmation 3-5 times daily with strong belief and faith for 1 year can do the simple trick to this. Don't know if their making it up?

2) Second theory, One person said that it can be done without any consent. All you have to do is wait for the person to sleep. Go over and get inside their body. Don't know if their making it up?

3) Third theory, A Vodoo witch, once switched a girl and boys body. I read this from forum member "darkbreed".

4) Fourth Theory, Someone on this forum said they waked up and were in another girl's body. They were scared and completely freaked out. They didn't want to "publicly release" it. They said it was a similar method like astral projection. Don't know if their making it up?

5) Fifth Theory, Some other guy in another forum said that you can do it. All you have to do is be able get the silver cord and quickly switch them and then go inside. Some of you may argue that it isn't possible because the silver can't be severed or taken out. I have heard of one account of the person being able to do it. But another argument is that the cord was replaced by another object which the person had said. But then again, a silver cord etc... can all be a comfort created from the subconscious mind.

6) Sixth Theory, Another person who has posted this on many many forums said it is possible with astral projection. But then again, they could be full of bs.

7) Seventh Theory, forum member "darkbreed".. Said he went into Astral Travel and possessed another person's body their and it was in another planet.

8) The Last Theory, I have heard someone say that in the book called "Chaos Magic by Peter Null" , there is chapter talking about going back in someone else's body through Astral Projection.

________________________________________________________________________________

Now their are many people who say "This isn't possible in astral travel... You can move things physically, You can't this" - blah blah blah. I have heard of people doing one thing and then other's saying it's impossible.

My opinion is that you are your only limitation. If you believe it can be done TRULY... I think it is possible.

Problems Arising

One problem is that, let's say if you do this without consent... What will happen to our own body? Who will have it?- Will it die? If it dies, will YOU die?

Why I want to do this?

To gain an experience outside my own shoes and see how family life is between another person. I want to see how another person's lifestyle is and how it will affect me. I want to see if others will treat my different, same and how will my view of life change. Also, I want this to be permanent!

Please Leave Your Comments and Give Your Opinion on This Subject. Give some stories, some ideas, and what you know.

Well, i don't really know anything about AP, but.. First question, what's the 'silver cord'. And.... never mind, i'm at work, so i don't have the time to read all of the other posts on such a topic. But, i'll try to find time anyway.

Sorry for the waste of time! ;)

If you could though, message me, and i'll learn what i can about AP, and help you on your project.

HOLY CRAP!!!

I found some really secret yoga technique called Trong-Jug.

I did some research and found out that this has been used back in history to transfer bodies and it was abused so it was kept secret.

What's my plan?

I'm going to still Astral Travel... why?

To find the knowledge needed to do this!

I'm going to travel back in time and found out how this is done. pretty cool, right?

While trong-jug can be used to animate corpses, travel as an animal, and other trivial things, its primary use is giving practitioners virtual immortality. Trong-jug is the authentic living root of all vampire lore. Because the procedure is real, and lineage holders are active today, its implementation is always veiled under a thick coat of secrecy. Trong-jug is used this way:

Having identified a healthy young victim, the adept transfers his/her Consciousness Principal (CP) to that vicinity. Using erotic projections to loosen the target's own CP, the adept "hooks" it through a lower orifice and removes it, causing (brief) clinical death. The practitioner's CP then enters the victim's body through its crown chakra and stabilizes at the heart chakra. The adept's original body is now dead, but his/her mind functions through its newly stolen body.

Trong-jug is usually done when the lineage holder has grown old or diseased. In this way, (s)he can pass from an aged weak body to a young strong one in a (theoretically) never-ending series. Adepts in the West usually place all their assets in a trust fund that can be quickly transferred to the victim, thus insuring the continuity of their material gains once their new identity has been assumed. Targets (or I should say the bodies of targets) often alienate or lose friends and relatives because of their radically different personality.

Adepts like to say that they are doing their victims a favor by "freeing them for a better reincarnation," or helping sentient beings by keeping "empowered teachers (i.e. themselves)" around, because it is unpleasant for them to admit to what they really are: ruthless, vicious predators. Some insist that they always send their target's CPs to heaven worlds, but this is also a lie.

Lineage holders also like to emphasize the difficulty of the technique, but in fact it is fairly easy for those who have a good foundation in tantric yoga, especially phowa. However, initiation and instruction from an authentic lineage holder is best and makes the technique readily available when it is required.

What's my plan?

I'm going to still Astral Travel... why?

To find the knowledge needed to do this!

I'm going to travel back in time and found out how this is done. pretty cool, right?

I would be most interested in learning your results! In fact, I would be willing to offer a

very valuable reward for them. Please keep me in the loop!

I would be most interested in learning your results! In fact, I would be willing to offer a

very valuable reward for them. Please keep me in the loop!

Yes, I don't think anything is impossible. No such thing.

You can travel back in time, travel in the future and look these things up.

Easy.

I haven't been able to AP yet.

I almost was two days ago with binaural beats.

I'll give you results.

And I'll also give you the knowledge to do this. You can verify whether it works.

If it works, then give a reward. :D

I never done a AP. (I've make a dream that as very similar caratéristic) So, don't take me has an expert.

Contrôle other body, I think you can. But dont. I'll kick you're spirits *** if you do. That's not cool.

Hi,

I hate to burst your bubble, but going into another person''s body to astral travel is physically impossible. Whether there is a cord or not, there is "something" that attaches your soul to your body and it is your protection when you have an out of body experience. The only way for you to use another's body to go out of body is for that "something" to be severed, in which case you would both be...well...deceased.

Edited by SRGhostgirl
  • Like 2

Hi,

I hate to burst your bubble, but going into another person''s body to astral travel is physically impossible. Whether there is a cord or not, there is "something" that attaches your soul to your body and it is your protection when you have an out of body experience. The only way for you to use another's body to go out of body is for that "something" to be severed, in which case you would both be...well...deceased.

Why should any more credence be given to this claim than to the claim that it is very possible to take over someone's body through astral travel?

Only way to prove is to do it. I have looked upon many theories and have researched a lot.

My only hope is to actually take those theories and APPLY them.

That's they only way to know.

Right now, I don't if it's real or not. The people from who I heard all this from can be full of crap for all I know.

Why should any more credence be given to this claim than to the claim that it is very possible to take over someone's body through astral travel?

TOWI:

Astral travel has been around and talked about even before people knew what to call it. If being able to go into another person's body had any validity, it would be documented by reputable scholars. In order for me to even consider this, I want data- not from friends who said they went into grandma's body and astral traveled, or someone on the Internet. I want it hear from someone who has a reputation for presenting accurate research.

I know out of body experiences exist because I have had them. I'm sure everyone has astral traveled when dreaming, they just don't remember it. But, why would you even need someone else's body to astral travel? You've got your own body and, besides, you would not be seeing anything through their eyes, you would be in their body seeing through your own eyes. A body is just a house, so to speak. I think to even attempt something like this would be intrusive.

TOWI: ...Astral travel has been around and talked about even before people knew what to call it. If being able to go into another person's body had any validity, it would be documented by reputable scholars. In order for me to even consider this, I want data- not from friends who said they went into grandma's body and astral traveled, or someone on the Internet. I want it hear from someone who has a reputation for presenting accurate research...

"Reputable scholars" currently reject the whole notion of deliberately generated paranormal phenomena. Until LaBerge did his

experimental work, "reputable" psychological scholarship dismissed reports of lucid dreaming as delusions. "Reputable"

physiologists noted that rail travel would be impossible because the human body would suffer irreversible damage if

accelerated over 50mph. "Reputable" physicists opined in the New York Times that rocket pioneer Robert Goddard was

a crank and charlatan who "lacked the basic knowledge of physics of a 6th grader" because he said Newton's laws of motion

would allow rockets to travel in the vacuum of space.

Nevertheless, if you are partial to the testimony of reputable scholars, I will cite Buddhist scholar (and noted Tibetan

linguist) Glenn H. Mullin's _The Six Yogas of Naropa_ (Snow Lion, 1996 - pp.87-89) on the subject of Trong-Jug

(which BTW, scholars note has been observed and discussed in Asian literature since the 10th century):

"(O)riginally there were two techniques: one for projection into a corpse and another for projection into a living

being. It was the second application that caused the consternation that led to the mysterious death of Marpa's

son and the ostensible ending of the lineage."

Further, he observes that Tsongkhapa, founder of the Gelugpa sect of which the Dalai Lama is the current head,:

"...does not say much on the subject of the second application, for, as he puts it, 'This second tradition is not

publicly taught by the gurus.'"

When scholarship and application appear to collide, I always bet my money on the latter - and I will certainly

do so as strong encouragement for Ansub's courageous and provocative experiments.

Edited by Paimon

That's the thing really. You have to apply it.

I haven't been able to get into Astral Projection at all yet. So I need work on that. And when I am able to I will try it myself.

Those of you who can Astral Project- Or in politically correct terms "Etheric Project"- Why don't you take several of the theories I have given you and apply them to see if they work?

Here's another method: Take two people with you in Etheric Projection, Try to rip off your silver cord from your heads, and then switch them, then at the sametime go in each other's body.

Or

Go in each other's body at the same time while projecting.

The bottom line is that I have heard of several people speak of this on forums. And again, they can be full of bs for all I know.

I have even heard of Peter Carroll who is a very famous occultist speak of this in his book Liber KKK.

Try it several times in several different ways, that's they only way to know. TRY IT!

^ go do it and prove me wrong.

No need to get into theoritics and all that nonesense.

Go do it.

Hey, I don't have to prove anything. This is an open discussion, correct? That means that sometimes people need to agree to disagree. Nonsense is in the eye of the beholder. ;)

You and I and every other person in the world knows that it it is physically impossible to go into someone else's body. Even if it were possible, why would you want to go into someone else's body? There's not rhyme or reason.

Yep, looks like we'll need to agree to disagree on this one.....

Edited by SRGhostgirl

^ LOL...

A big mistake you are making in your judgement is not doing it in astral projection.

Right now, I don't agree nor do I disagree.

But for you to disagree to something without any experimentation or results is plain ignorance. Open your mind.

And this is not "proving" anything. lol

Why don't you just try it with a friend in AP and see for yourself if it works? There's no harm in trying something.

I remember once there was an advertisement going on for Apple computers and one of the advertising executives said "OMG, who in their right mind put this ad on live television!"

- That particular ad- which was Apple's early ads, pulled in about $10,000,000. (The advertising exec got fired by the way)

What I'm trying to say is this "Don't contempt something prior to examining it and experimenting with it correctly"

After you've done that, then you can say "I disagree". Otherwise that statement is growing plainly out of your skepticism not out of facts.

I disagree. I do not believe astral projection has to do with the soul leaving the body. It is a state of mind in which you are conscious of your thoughts, but you are sleeping, like lucid dreaming. So theoretically, the only way to switch bodies is to take out your brain and put it in their body. In my opinion, astral projection is in a sense fake, and the thought of switching bodies is also fake.

I disagree. I do not believe astral projection has to do with the soul leaving the body. It is a state of mind in which you are conscious of your thoughts, but you are sleeping, like lucid dreaming. So theoretically, the only way to switch bodies is to take out your brain and put it in their body. In my opinion, astral projection is in a sense fake, and the thought of switching bodies is also fake.

Okay, you do have a point.

However how can you explain people being able to know what people are doing in real time?

Exactly!! Thank you!

^ LOL...

A big mistake you are making in your judgement is not doing it in astral projection.

But for you to disagree to something without any experimentation or results is plain ignorance. Open your mind.

What I'm trying to say is this "Don't contempt something prior to examining it and experimenting with it correctly"

After you've done that, then you can say "I disagree". Otherwise that statement is growing plainly out of your skepticism not out of facts.

With remarks like the above, you are bordering on flaming. Not nice. The finger of ignorance points elsewhere, not to me. As for opening my mind- it's is open, but I also have a whole lot of sensibility when it comes to things that just don't make sense. Believe me, you are not the first to suggest going into another body to remote view, and you will not be the last. In fact, I would say that concept has been overused in many paranormal movies and TV shows. But, that's just the entertainment and not reality, as well all know. ;)

You are the one who brought up going into someone else's body and remote viewing- the burden is on you to present the facts, experiement and then to provide the result. It's up to you to prove that it can be done. Can you do that?

And you were asking about what knowing what people are doing in real time- could you be talking about remote viewing?

Edited by SRGhostgirl

First of all I never even talked about remote reviewing.

There is either etheric projection or astral projection.

Do some research before posting.

I'll post up results when I have them.

And, I'm not flaming at all.

It's a fact that your coming with conclusions without even any experiments to back it up. How's it flaming if I'm pointing that out?

Lastly, your mind is not open, if your falsifying something without even trying it,--- then that is a narrow mind.

First of all I never even talked about remote reviewing.

There is either etheric projection or astral projection.

Do some research before posting.

I'll post up results when I have them.

And, I'm not flaming at all.

It's a fact that your coming with conclusions without even any experiments to back it up. How's it flaming if I'm pointing that out?

Lastly, your mind is not open, if your falsifying something without even trying it,--- then that is a narrow mind.

Did you read my question to you? I did not say you were talking about remove viwing, I asked If you were referring to remote viewing with this question:" However how can you explain people being able to know what people are doing in real time?" Apparently- you were not.

You don't think accusing someone of ignorance and being closed-minded is flaming? Okay, difference of opinion.

Common sense is a fact, it does not need to be proved.

Thank you for a most enlightening discussion. Good luck with your astral projection experiences!

Edited by SRGhostgirl

...Common sense is a fact, it does not need to be proved...

"Whenever a theory appears to you as the only possible one, take this as a sign that you have neither understood the theory nor the problem which it was intended to solve."

- Karl Popper

"Common sense always takes a hasty and superficial view."

- Henry David Thoreau

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."

- Yogi Berra

TOWI:

Astral travel has been around and talked about even before people knew what to call it. If being able to go into another person's body had any validity, it would be documented by reputable scholars. In order for me to even consider this, I want data- not from friends who said they went into grandma's body and astral traveled, or someone on the Internet. I want it hear from someone who has a reputation for presenting accurate research.

...But there's no reputable research on astral travel in the first place. No documentation by reputable scholars. Only cheerful acceptance by people who have had experiences which could almost all [if not all] have mundane explanations.

Don't get me wrong, I can see where you're coming from. I've had several OBEs myself. I just see no reason whatsoever to think any of them were astral travel, as opposed to, you know, daydreaming.

I know out of body experiences exist because I have had them. I'm sure everyone has astral traveled when dreaming, they just don't remember it. But, why would you even need someone else's body to astral travel? You've got your own body and, besides, you would not be seeing anything through their eyes, you would be in their body seeing through your own eyes. A body is just a house, so to speak. I think to even attempt something like this would be intrusive.

Of course it would be intrusive. But that has nothing to do with it. Again, why should any more credence be given to the claim that it's impossible to take over someone's body through astral travel than to the claim that it is very possible to take over someone's body through astral travel?

Believe me, you are not the first to suggest going into another body to remote view, and you will not be the last.

Srghostgirl,

The way you write proves that your unsure of what this whole thread is about.

First you imply that I'm talking about remote viewing.

Then later you ask if I'm talking about remote viewing.

Then I say that I never talked about remote viewing. And then you get mad and say that you asked me. You implied something which is completely off topic of this thread.

Please, think before posting.

Lastly guys, no "claims" are being made. lol

I myself am unsure...no claims!

Edited by ansub

• The topic was locked