Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Council ranks term 'British' with 'negroes'

chemical-licker

I suggest a return to the old Iron Age tribal boundaries. I'm Durotriges, I believe.

I'd be careful who you tell that to around these parts, it was you lot who grassed Caratacus up.

There's rumour that the Welsh have found a new pot-noodle mine, the b******* don't want to share it.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• hetrodoxly

• stevewinn

• Cetacea

I used to live in Bangor. They can be very like that. The have ever destroyed English owned house before in Anglesey.

UKIP are just as much a bunch of scum as the BNP.

What wrong with the BNP?

Their policies are spot on if you ask me.

I used to live in Bangor. They can be very like that. The have ever destroyed English owned house before in Anglesey.

Not according to this song.

Day Trip To Bangor

Chorus:

Didn't we have a lovely time

The day we went to Bangor

A beautiful day, we had lunch on the way

And all for under a pound, you know

That on the way back I cuddled with Jack

And we opened a bottle of cider

Singing a few of our favourite songs

As the wheels went around

Do you recall the thrill of it all

As we walked along the seafront

Then on the sand we heard a brass band

That made a tiddly tum ta ra ra

Elsie and me had one cup of tea

Then we took a paddling boat out

Thrashing away as we sailed round the bay

Wasn't it nice eating chocolate ice

As we strolled around the fun fair

Then we ate eels on the big ferris wheel

As we sailed above the ground but then

We had to be quick 'cause Elsie felt sick

And we had to find somewhere to take her

I said to her lad, what made her feel bad

Was the wheel going around

Can't you still hear the noise on the pier

As we took a breath of sea air

Having a go at every side show

We passed along the way, we had

Our fortunes told, when it turned a bit cold

And a go on the tombola

It was such a surprise 'cause I won a prize

When the wheel went around

Elsie and me, we finished our tea

And we said good bye to the seaside

Jumped on the bus, Flo said to us

Oh isn't it a shame to go

Wouldn't it be grand to have cash on demand

And to live like this for always

Oh it makes me feel ill when I think of the mill

And the wheels going around

As sung by Fiddler's Dram

UKIP are just as much a bunch of scum as the BNP.

I think that's unfair, are you in pro EU.

UKIP wont stand up for us,

Sure they'd take us out of Europe but there are part of the pc brigade too.

I dunno. i'll be voting for them in the next election. (european elections) obviously they'd take us out of the EU. but am not sure they're the same has the PC brigade, their manifesto / policies are pretty good and tick most boxes for me. but like any political party will they deliver, seeing is believing.

Here is a summary of the broad range of policies proposed by UKIP for an independent Britain in which democracy really works.

* UKIP will leave the political EU and trade globally and freely. We will re-embrace today’s fast-growing Commonwealth and we will encourage UK manufacturing so that we make things again.

* We will freeze immigration for five years, speed up deportation of up to a million illegal immigrants by tripling the numbers engaged in deportations, and have ‘no home no visa’ work permits to ease the housing crisis.

* We will have a grammar school in every town. We will restore standards of education and improve skills training. Student grants will replace student loans.

* We will radically reform the working of the NHS with an Insurance Fund, whilst upholding the ‘free at the point of care’ principles. We will bring back matrons and have locally run, clean hospitals.

* We will give people the vote on policing priorities, go back to proper beat policing and scrap the Human Rights Act. We will have sentences that mean what they say.

* We will take 4.5 million people out of tax with a simple Flat Tax (with National Insurance) starting at £10,000. We will scrap Inheritance Tax, not just reform it and cut corporation taxes.

* We will say No to green taxes and wind farms. To avert a major energy crisis, we will go for new nuclear power plants on the same existing site facilities and for clean coal. We will reduce pollution and encourage recycling.

* We will make welfare simpler and fairer, introduce ‘workfare’ to get people back to work, and a new citizens pension and private pensions scheme insurance.

* We will support our armed forces with more spending on equipment, military homes and medical care. We will save our threatened warships and add 25,000 more troops.

* We will be fair to England, with an English Parliament of English MPs at Westminster. We will replace assembly members like MSPs with MPs. And we will promote referenda at local and national levels.

* We will make customer satisfaction number one for rail firms – not cost cutting and will look seriously at reopening some rail lines that Beeching closed. We will make foreign lorries pay for British roads with a ‘Britdisc’ – and we will stop persecuting motorists.

* Last, but never least, we will bring in fair prices and fair competition for our suffering farmers, and restore traditional British fishing and territorial waters.

:o WHERES THE REPORT BUTTON

*giggles and pokes Chem* <3

How can Limey be bad?! Limes make *EVERYTHING* better!

I suggest a return to the old Iron Age tribal boundaries. I'm Durotriges, I believe. Those boody Atrebates, grrr....

I'm Coritani~

Cursed Brigantes'...

Uh... British is the collective name for the United Kingdom.

Everyone knows that, when talking about the actual individual countries, you refer to the person as the country they're born in - Scot for a person born in Scotland, Welsh for a person born in Wales, Irish for one born in Ireland and English for one born in England. British is just when you lump all 3 and a bit (Northern Ireland) countries together.

Exactly, that's how it is, but it doesn't always come out that way. British people are sometimes referred to as English.

Edited by Still Waters

Here's the evidence.

That advert :no::lol:

I dunno. i'll be voting for them in the next election. (european elections) obviously they'd take us out of the EU. but am not sure they're the same has the PC brigade, their manifesto / policies are pretty good and tick most boxes for me. but like any political party will they deliver, seeing is believing.

Here is a summary of the broad range of policies proposed by UKIP for an independent Britain in which democracy really works.

* UKIP will leave the political EU and trade globally and freely. We will re-embrace today’s fast-growing Commonwealth and we will encourage UK manufacturing so that we make things again.

* We will freeze immigration for five years, speed up deportation of up to a million illegal immigrants by tripling the numbers engaged in deportations, and have ‘no home no visa’ work permits to ease the housing crisis.

* We will have a grammar school in every town. We will restore standards of education and improve skills training. Student grants will replace student loans.

* We will radically reform the working of the NHS with an Insurance Fund, whilst upholding the ‘free at the point of care’ principles. We will bring back matrons and have locally run, clean hospitals.

* We will give people the vote on policing priorities, go back to proper beat policing and scrap the Human Rights Act. We will have sentences that mean what they say.

* We will take 4.5 million people out of tax with a simple Flat Tax (with National Insurance) starting at £10,000. We will scrap Inheritance Tax, not just reform it and cut corporation taxes.

* We will say No to green taxes and wind farms. To avert a major energy crisis, we will go for new nuclear power plants on the same existing site facilities and for clean coal. We will reduce pollution and encourage recycling.

* We will make welfare simpler and fairer, introduce ‘workfare’ to get people back to work, and a new citizens pension and private pensions scheme insurance.

* We will support our armed forces with more spending on equipment, military homes and medical care. We will save our threatened warships and add 25,000 more troops.

* We will be fair to England, with an English Parliament of English MPs at Westminster. We will replace assembly members like MSPs with MPs. And we will promote referenda at local and national levels.

* We will make customer satisfaction number one for rail firms – not cost cutting and will look seriously at reopening some rail lines that Beeching closed. We will make foreign lorries pay for British roads with a ‘Britdisc’ – and we will stop persecuting motorists.

* Last, but never least, we will bring in fair prices and fair competition for our suffering farmers, and restore traditional British fishing and territorial waters.

So, to recap...free healthcare, massive tax cuts, military spending, etc etc etc, all from that big magic pot of money somewhere. I wish it were that simple. Plus, I wouldn't vote for any party that Robert Kilroy-Silk had anything to do with, the big racist. These little crappy parties are not the way forward. I actually read the BNP's manifesto in full about a year ago, some of it makes sense, but then they sart with the bigotry and "send 'em back" mentality that I'm sure UKIP privately agree with, no matter how much they distance themselves from the BNP.

Yes I am, very pro EU.

Who do think did most of the work revitalising Liverpool?

UKIP's policies are a joke and they would cause damage to the UK. Our biggest trading partner is the EU. My GF is not British and doesn't hold British citizenship, she does hold EU citizenship however and it would mean her uni fee's would triple forcing her to have to drop out (since she would then need a visa too she would also have to leave).

They are scum.

Edited by Mattshark

What wrong with the BNP?

Their policies are spot on if you ask me.

They are racist scum.

The want to ban anyone not white entering the country. That is something specifically stated in their manifesto.

They have denied the holocaust.

Some of their leading members have been filmed at white supremacist parties, cross burn and making Auschwitz jokes.

A quote from party member and former youth leader Mark Collett:

"I'd never say this on camera, the Jews have been thrown out of every country including England. It's not just persecution. There's no smoke without fire."

The BNP supports the re-criminalisation of homosexuality.

Edited by Mattshark

well pretty much in Ireland we never use the term British, cos it implied the empire wich we and many other countrys dident identify with. to us we always refered to the English as English. English army. English people. english language etc etc.

Not according to this song.

Day Trip To Bangor

Chorus:

Didn't we have a lovely time

The day we went to Bangor

A beautiful day, we had lunch on the way

And all for under a pound, you know

That on the way back I cuddled with Jack

And we opened a bottle of cider

Singing a few of our favourite songs

Do you recall the thrill of it all

As we walked along the seafront

Then on the sand we heard a brass band

That made a tiddly tum ta ra ra

Elsie and me had one cup of tea

Then we took a paddling boat out

Thrashing away as we sailed round the bay

Wasn't it nice eating chocolate ice

As we strolled around the fun fair

Then we ate eels on the big ferris wheel

As we sailed above the ground but then

We had to be quick 'cause Elsie felt sick

And we had to find somewhere to take her

I said to her lad, what made her feel bad

Was the wheel going around

Can't you still hear the noise on the pier

As we took a breath of sea air

Having a go at every side show

We passed along the way, we had

Our fortunes told, when it turned a bit cold

And a go on the tombola

It was such a surprise 'cause I won a prize

When the wheel went around

Elsie and me, we finished our tea

And we said good bye to the seaside

Jumped on the bus, Flo said to us

Oh isn't it a shame to go

Wouldn't it be grand to have cash on demand

And to live like this for always

Oh it makes me feel ill when I think of the mill

And the wheels going around

As sung by Fiddler's Dram

Wrong Bangor, that is Bangor N.I not Wales.

They are racist scum.

The want to ban anyone not white entering the country. That is something specifically stated in their manifesto.

They have denied the holocaust.

Some of their leading members have been filmed at white supremacist parties, cross burn and making Auschwitz jokes.

A quote from party member and former youth leader Mark Collett:

The BNP supports the re-criminalisation of homosexuality.

oh i think i see, we english dont mind gays as much as you think we english do, if you wanna come out the closet please you wont be judged by me, i've known a couple of gay people and have worked with a few too, i got on with them ok :)

DONT BE AFRAID, OK :)

oh i think i see, we english dont mind gays as much as you think we english do, if you wanna come out the closet please you wont be judged by me, i've known a couple of gay people and have worked with a few too, i got on with them ok :)

DONT BE AFRAID, OK :)

Funny. I'm English too you know. I just happen not be a fascist and hence think the BNP are evil.

Funny. I'm English too you know. I just happen not be a fascist and hence think the BNP are evil.

Their not evil they just think differently from you.

Their not evil they just think differently from you.

They are evil. They want discrimination, they have violently attacked people over their race, they have strong neo-nazi connections, they have had high ranking members boast about killing. They are evil.

This isn't the difference between left and right politics. This is people who want others to have less rights for looking different.

If you can actually condone these people I think that is very sad indeed.

Edited by Mattshark

I agree wholeheartedly with Mattshark, on every point he has made about the BNP. Anyone who votes for them is an idiot.

just funny how everyone wants to come here and be surrounded by idiots :lol:

Mumble mumble something about suffering fools gladly. Personally i'm either English or British depending on what mood i'm in. Usually English prevails.

I wouldn't vote for the BNP but nor would i vote for the majority of tossers who put themselves up for election.

Edited by 1.618

So, to recap...free healthcare, massive tax cuts, military spending, etc etc etc, all from that big magic pot of money somewhere. I wish it were that simple. Plus, I wouldn't vote for any party that Robert Kilroy-Silk had anything to do with, the big racist. These little crappy parties are not the way forward. I actually read the BNP's manifesto in full about a year ago, some of it makes sense, but then they sart with the bigotry and "send 'em back" mentality that I'm sure UKIP privately agree with, no matter how much they distance themselves from the BNP.

Well. on the funding issue, get rid of the quangos save us £170 Billion a year that alone would give you the money required. pulling out of the EU would save us 14 Million a day and reforming the benefits system would save us a fortune. that 170 Billion from the quangos would allow us to create the following. 50,000 soldiers. 400,000 teachers, 64,000 police officers. 10,000 nurses.

Yes I am, very pro EU.

Who do think did most of the work revitalising Liverpool?

UKIP's policies are a joke and they would cause damage to the UK. Our biggest trading partner is the EU. My GF is not British and doesn't hold British citizenship, she does hold EU citizenship however and it would mean her uni fee's would triple forcing her to have to drop out (since she would then need a visa too she would also have to leave).

They are scum.

An independent UK can still trade with the EU, just not run by it. Am sure on the National statistics website it showed 64% of UK trade happened outside the EU. am sure our Biggest trading partner was Germany followed by the US. Canada and Australia was high up on the list higher than most EU countries.

Liverpool being revitalised by the EU?. 2 Billion has been invested into the city, can you please tell me how much the EU have contributed, because am sure the EU figure is just 38 million. (which isn't much when you consider were paying 14 million a day to the EU )

And our beloved Liverpool FC, got the knock back over possible funding of the new stadium.

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/glance/brief_...es.asp#bg_trade

The word 'racism' has been so overused as to become almost meaningless.

I just can't stand the double standards. Appears, it's ok to be proud of your culture and identity, just as long as it's not British.

It's ok to be a fascist, against freedom of speech, just as long as your not a fascist or say you're not.

All you got to do change words, make up words..

"No platform" "Zero Tolerance" etc