Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Council ranks term 'British' with 'negroes'

chemical-licker

I've got a way to solve to whole race thing. *THIS IS ONLY IN A JOKING MANNER* Causasians = White, African American = Black, Mexican = Brown, Asian = Peach, Canadian = Maple, Britian = Red, Ireland = Red, Scottish = Blue, Russian = Yellow-Orange, Fish = Aqua, and anything else is just called what it is. Forget everything. Just keep it simple and ask for the person's name and then call them that. "Hey nice to me you? You are?" answer: Lee Havery Osward. "Nice to meet you Osward." At least then you can get beat down because you may have called them someone else instead of something small and meaningless that someone gets mad over. Today's society is so freaking up tight. I know a black guy that he calls me cracker and I call him charcoal all the time and neither one of us take offense to it. A lot of people need to look at what some words means. The N word as it's being called now actually meaning ignorent and stuck up. So if you want to get down to it then a lot of people could be called that. British is another term used for someone from Britian. so here's my official thoughts....GET THE **** OVER IT AND GROW UP!!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• hetrodoxly

• stevewinn

• Cetacea

I agree wholeheartedly with Mattshark, on every point he has made about the BNP. Anyone who votes for them is an idiot.

Britain's full, we don't have enough work or housing for the people already living here, the national health service is at full stretch, and this pathetic excuse for a government don't even know how many people they've let in, but we know it's millions, if you want something better for your country your an idiot if you don't vote BNP, and who else is going to fight the left wing fascists scum? it's ok for the Scottish to have a national party?

Edited by hetrodoxly

Britain's full, we don't have enough work or housing for the people already living here, the national health service is at full stretch, and this pathetic excuse for a government don't even know how many people they've let in, but we know it's millions, if you want something better for your country your an idiot if you don't vote BNP, and who else is going to fight the left wing fascists scum? it's ok for the Scottish to have a national party?

You think it is ok to support a white supremacist party? A party that is white only? A party that wants to allow racial intolerance and discrimination?

Says a lot about you.

Well. on the funding issue, get rid of the quangos save us £170 Billion a year that alone would give you the money required. pulling out of the EU would save us 14 Million a day and reforming the benefits system would save us a fortune. that 170 Billion from the quangos would allow us to create the following. 50,000 soldiers. 400,000 teachers, 64,000 police officers. 10,000 nurses.

An independent UK can still trade with the EU, just not run by it. Am sure on the National statistics website it showed 64% of UK trade happened outside the EU. am sure our Biggest trading partner was Germany followed by the US. Canada and Australia was high up on the list higher than most EU countries.

Liverpool being revitalised by the EU?. 2 Billion has been invested into the city, can you please tell me how much the EU have contributed, because am sure the EU figure is just 38 million. (which isn't much when you consider were paying 14 million a day to the EU )

And our beloved Liverpool FC, got the knock back over possible funding of the new stadium.

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/glance/brief_...es.asp#bg_trade

UKIP will = bye Torres, Alonso, Reina, Rafa, Reira, Mascherano, Agger, Skrtel.

Britains biggest trading partners (in no particular order):U.S., Germany, France, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Italy, China.

How many of them are commonwealth?

I would also have to say good bye to my girlfriend and as my dad worked under Kilroy-Silk I can tell you wholeheartedly that he is a idiot and a self righteous, pompous fool.

UKIP would ruin this nation and we are certainly not run by the EU, that is a myth.

The word 'racism' has been so overused as to become almost meaningless.

I just can't stand the double standards. Appears, it's ok to be proud of your culture and identity, just as long as it's not British.

It's ok to be a fascist, against freedom of speech, just as long as your not a fascist or say you're not.

All you got to do change words, make up words..

"No platform" "Zero Tolerance" etc

The BNP are racist. This is a fact, they have shown so time and time again. They have even been shown on television being so.

The BNP are racist. This is a fact, they have shown so time and time again. They have even been shown on television being so.

oh well if tv is your source of information then it must be true ^_^

The BNP exist to addresses the issues and concerns of the indigenous British population, now if they are a racist organization, then may i suggest these organizations are also racist, because their remit is exactly the same.

Excuse the length of this post, but i am sure you will understand my point

1. Watford Asian Community care

2. Watford African Caribbean Association

3. National Black Police Association

4. Metropolitan Black Police Association

5. Black Londoners Forum

6. Black Information Link (BLINK)

7. Operation Black Vote

8. Federation of Black Housing Organisations (FBHO)

9. Black Training Enterprise Group

10. Southwark Black Heritage Organisation

11. The Action Group for Irish Youth

12. Asians In Media (AIM)

13. Barfi Culture (Asians)

14. Black Britain

15. Black Enterprise

16. Black net Community

17. The Black Presence In Britain

18. Black Search

19. Black UK Online

20. Board Of Deputies of British Jews

21. Chinatown Online

22. Clickwalla (Asian)

23. Dimsum (Chinese)

24. Doncaster Chinese

25. CEMVO

26. Every Generation (Black)

27. Jewish.Co.UK

28. Jewish Telegraph

29. MMLondon (Asian)

30. Red Hot Curry (Asian)

31. National Association of Nigerian Communities - UK (NANC)

32. Barnsley Black and Ethic Minority Initiative

Edited by Doug Anderson III

You think it is ok to support a white supremacist party? A party that is white only? A party that wants to allow racial intolerance and discrimination?

Says a lot about you.

The BNP manifesto states it will bring all troops home from foreign soil and no longer meddle in the affairs of other countries, it will remove all foreign troops stationed on British soil.

The BNP will give the British people a bill of rights.

You not giving a **** about the country says a lot about you.

The BNP exist to addresses the issues and concerns of the indigenous British population, now if they are a racist organization, then may i suggest these organizations are also racist, because their remit is exactly the same.

5. Black Londoners Forum

7. Operation Black Vote

14. Black Britain

15. Black Enterprise

16. Black net Community

18. Black Search

19. Black UK Online

21. Chinatown Online

22. Clickwalla (Asian)

23. Dimsum (Chinese)

24. Doncaster Chinese

25. CEMVO

27. Jewish.Co.UK

28. Jewish Telegraph

29. MMLondon (Asian)

Interesting list. Just out of interest, how many of the above groups call for the removal of certain types of people from this country?

Edited by Sky Scanner

5. Black Londoners Forum

7. Operation Black Vote

14. Black Britain

15. Black Enterprise

16. Black net Community

18. Black Search

19. Black UK Online

21. Chinatown Online

22. Clickwalla (Asian)

23. Dimsum (Chinese)

24. Doncaster Chinese

25. CEMVO

27. Jewish.Co.UK

28. Jewish Telegraph

29. MMLondon (Asian)

You've missed loads, here's a few more.

National Black Alliance.

National Black Caucus.

Operation Black Vote

Muslim Council of Britain........paid for by the tax payer and also a registered charity, by law they should register accounts, but they don't and no one says anything, by coincidence they formed the same year labour got into power........ do we need the BNP......yes and we need them now.

You've missed loads, here's a few more.

National Black Alliance.

National Black Caucus.

Operation Black Vote

Muslim Council of Britain........paid for by the tax payer and also a registered charity, by law they should register accounts, but they don't and no one says anything, by coincidence they formed the same year labour got into power........ do we need the BNP......yes and we need them now.

See the above point.

BNP = white supremacists and want to remove the rights of people over the colour of there skin, religious beliefs and sexual preference. That is complete indefensible.

So why, when I have a foreign girlfriend and half Jewish and part Chinese family would I support that scum?

oh well if tv is your source of information then it must be true ^_^

Feel free to read there documents and actually look at what they have done and supported.

UKIP will = bye Torres, Alonso, Reina, Rafa, Reira, Mascherano, Agger, Skrtel.

Britains biggest trading partners (in no particular order):U.S., Germany, France, Ireland, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Italy, China.

How many of them are commonwealth?

I would also have to say good bye to my girlfriend and as my dad worked under Kilroy-Silk I can tell you wholeheartedly that he is a idiot and a self righteous, pompous fool.

UKIP would ruin this nation and we are certainly not run by the EU, that is a myth.

Trading with the commonwealth has we speak is a big priority of labour and Britain's trade policy. we currently do more trade with commonwealth countries than we do with the EU countries. Gordon Brown and Prince Andrew (trade&industry) Held a conference with commonwealth trade leaders not so long ago encouraging a way forward to strengthen trade agreements. Am not saying we shouldn't trade with EU. instead am saying we can trade with whoever we want. including the EU.

Torres etc.... would still be here playing for the mighty reds. There would be different procedures for entry into the UK but Visas / Work Permits similar to the ones we have now for non EU workers would still be in existence.

Kilroy, i've never liked the chap. he's to far up his own bottom. and agree with your assessment. He was kicked out of UKIP.

My view is the EU are ruining this nation already. with 70% of our laws made in Brussels by unelected EU commissioners is anything but a myth, you govern a country by policies and laws. talking of EU policy and Laws. A recent story, a bit tongue in cheek but in a round about way sums up the EU interference. Did you know it was illegal to sell disfigured fruit or vegetables in the EU. a policy that has now been over turned. http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5jebZTz...ytlY6VksLJFTnTg http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2008/no...ation-halloween

Matt i don't want to get in a big debate about the EU. but how anyone can support the European Union. when its anything but democratic. Unelected commissioners, and the way they treat the people with the uppermost contempt is unbelievable. the Irish Vote No. is a good example.

So why, when I have a foreign girlfriend and half Jewish and part Chinese family would I support that scum?

Half Jewish? :P Does that mean you only partly believe in it?

Half Jewish? :P Does that mean you only partly believe in it?

I once knew a half Jewish and half muslim girl.

She had terrible confusion. Left hand hitting the right hand. And her fashion sense was crazy, half covered and half in normal clothes.

Edited by GreyWeather

I once knew a half Jewish and half muslim girl.

She had terrible confusion. Left hand hitting the right hand. And her fashion sense was crazy, half covered and half in normal clothes.

:lol:

I once knew a half-jewish half Scottish guy. Lived in Glasgow.., er used to get aggressive when drunk and start fights.

"On one hand you're a **** on the other hand your a ****!

****ing yadda yadda yadda, yer talking **** mon"

See the above point.

BNP = white supremacists and want to remove the rights of people over the colour of there skin, religious beliefs and sexual preference. That is complete indefensible.

Does that mean your Jew.......ish

I'd leave the country either way mate because if that muslim council of Britain get in power your ****ed, they deny the holocaust and refused to attend the memorial this year, the BNP support Israel more than any other party in the UK and have a Jewish female candidate.

PS is dog meat kosher?

Does that mean your Jew.......ish

I'd leave the country either way mate because if that muslim council of Britain get in power your ****ed, they deny the holocaust and refused to attend the memorial this year, the BNP support Israel more than any other party in the UK and have a Jewish female candidate.

PS is dog meat kosher?

How the hell would I know I am an atheist, I don't support Israel (my mothers family are Jewish, it is part of my ethnic origin). the Tories had a Jewish prime minister and I don't support them, I have friends who are Muslims and I hate the BNP and anyone who supports them and their hateful, racist lies. Oh and they too deny the holocaust and have neo-nazi sections to the party.

Meaning please do not talk to me again.

Edited by Mattshark

Trading with the commonwealth has we speak is a big priority of labour and Britain's trade policy. we currently do more trade with commonwealth countries than we do with the EU countries. Gordon Brown and Prince Andrew (trade&industry) Held a conference with commonwealth trade leaders not so long ago encouraging a way forward to strengthen trade agreements. Am not saying we shouldn't trade with EU. instead am saying we can trade with whoever we want. including the EU.

Torres etc.... would still be here playing for the mighty reds. There would be different procedures for entry into the UK but Visas / Work Permits similar to the ones we have now for non EU workers would still be in existence.

Kilroy, i've never liked the chap. he's to far up his own bottom. and agree with your assessment. He was kicked out of UKIP.

My view is the EU are ruining this nation already. with 70% of our laws made in Brussels by unelected EU commissioners is anything but a myth, you govern a country by policies and laws. talking of EU policy and Laws. A recent story, a bit tongue in cheek but in a round about way sums up the EU interference. Did you know it was illegal to sell disfigured fruit or vegetables in the EU. a policy that has now been over turned. http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5jebZTz...ytlY6VksLJFTnTg http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2008/no...ation-halloween

Matt i don't want to get in a big debate about the EU. but how anyone can support the European Union. when its anything but democratic. Unelected commissioners, and the way they treat the people with the uppermost contempt is unbelievable. the Irish Vote No. is a good example.

Yeah, so where was Ireland before the EU?

I have the up most contempt on leaving the EU. Will lose, I will lose access to my GF, bye easy holidays, good bye good food, good bye tourism, hello idiocy. And since they want to leave the European free trade agreements, hello sky-rocketing prices.

Oh and we can opt out of individual EU laws if we want and lets be fair the majority are far more sensible than our own (a lot where also our own anyway).

I despise UKIP and their policies, though they are not evil like the BNP they are completely clueless and petty minded "little islander" sufferers.

Edited by Mattshark

How the hell would I know I am an atheist, I don't support Israel (my mothers family are Jewish, it is part of my ethnic origin). the Tories had a Jewish prime minister and I don't support them, I have friends who are Muslims and I hate the BNP and anyone who supports them and their hateful, racist lies. Oh and they too deny the holocaust and have neo-nazi sections to the party.

Meaning please do not talk to me again.

Does that mean your MINTED? :tu::yes:

Does that mean your MINTED? :tu::yes:

No, but nice to see you are able to distinguish stereotypes from reality.

:passifier:

This is a free forum :yes:

So are you capable of a productive response?

Edited by Mattshark

No, but nice to see you are able to distinguish stereotypes from reality.

So are you capable of a productive response?

:lol:

Here is BNP mayoral hopeful Richard Barnbrook and his fiancée, now they dont look like the typical racist thugs that Mattshark is banging on about, i would go as far as saying that Richard Barnbrook is no hard man, he has a bowl haircut and appears to be a nerdy intellectual, and his fiancée just looks plain classy.

She has been quoted as saying she only dates white guys, but since when is that a racist thing to say?

linked-image

linked-image

I tried to join the National Black Police Association, but was rejected... on two counts.

I was ... I can't bear to say. the word.. I was discriminated against! :cry:

Not once, but twice. :angry: