Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Council ranks term 'British' with 'negroes'

chemical-licker

Here is BNP mayoral hopeful Richard Barnbrook and his fiancée, now they dont look like the typical racist thugs that Mattshark is banging on about, i would go as far as saying that Richard Barnbrook is no hard man, he has a bowl haircut and appears to be a nerdy intellectual, and his fiancée just looks plain classy.

She has been quoted as saying she only dates white guys, but since when is that a racist thing to say?

linked-image

linked-image

you get white women who only say they will sleep with black men, is that racist?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• hetrodoxly

• stevewinn

• Cetacea

Yeah, so where was Ireland before the EU?

I have the up most contempt on leaving the EU. Will lose, I will lose access to my GF, bye easy holidays, good bye good food, good bye tourism, hello idiocy. And since they want to leave the European free trade agreements, hello sky-rocketing prices.

Oh and we can opt out of individual EU laws if we want and lets be fair the majority are far more sensible than our own (a lot where also our own anyway).

I despise UKIP and their policies, though they are not evil like the BNP they are completely clueless and petty minded "little islander" sufferers.

The Republic of Ireland was one of the countries that have benefited from the EU more than most and yet when it come to the crunch they voted NO. That statement from the people says it all. why would they look a gift horse in the mouth.

If we were to pull out of the EU your GF would be fine. she would just have to go through the process people currently outside the EU go through. >>

How will you lose access to your Girl. If she's here legally everything will be fine. she's studying here and possible working or starting work in the future so you GF would be able to stay. A mate at work, his partner is south African. at first she only got a visas to stay here for 3 months. while she was here they applied for a work permit and after a bit of pen pushing she has the right to remain for four years. after 4 fours and eleven months she'll have the right to remain indefinite. so i cant see what your fear is. i really cant. we functioned fine before the EU.

Trade prices wont sky rocket. you will still have easy holidays, and you'll still have the same food. were only talking about an independence UK we will still be trading with with the EU and the rest of the world.

Do you get Liverpool FC TV over in Belfast, if you do is it free or is it part of a package with Setanta sports.

Edited by stevewinn

The Republic of Ireland was one of the countries that have benefited from the EU more than most and yet when it come to the crunch they voted NO. That statement from the people says it all. why would they look a gift horse in the mouth.

If we were to pull out of the EU your GF would be fine. she would just have to go through the process people currently outside the EU go through. >>

How will you lose access to your Girl. If she's here legally everything will be fine. she's studying here and possible working or starting work in the future so you GF would be able to stay. A mate at work, his partner is south African. at first she only got a visas to stay here for 3 months. while she was here they applied for a work permit and after a bit of pen pushing she has the right to remain for four years. after 4 fours and eleven months she'll have the right to remain indefinite. so i cant see what your fear is. i really cant. we functioned fine before the EU.

Trade prices wont sky rocket. you will still have easy holidays, and you'll still have the same food. were only talking about an independence UK we will still be trading with with the EU and the rest of the world.

Do you get Liverpool FC TV over in Belfast, if you do is it free or is it part of a package with Setanta sports.

Yes she would have to leave the country and apply for a visa and her fee's for her course would rise from 3300 to 18000. This would mean she would have to leave the country as she would not be able to afford to study.

Edited by Mattshark

Here is BNP mayoral hopeful Richard Barnbrook and his fiancée, now they dont look like the typical racist thugs that Mattshark is banging on about, i would go as far as saying that Richard Barnbrook is no hard man, he has a bowl haircut and appears to be a nerdy intellectual, and his fiancée just looks plain classy.

She has been quoted as saying she only dates white guys, but since when is that a racist thing to say?

linked-image

linked-image

Who cares how they look, what relevance is that?

Going by looks is just a bit silly but if you are going to do it on that level: brown is traditionally the colour of neo nazis, there is a reason they are referred to as 'die braunen' (the browns) in Germany.... they even had a song referring to themselves as such.

you will still have easy holidays

So you think while you will demand visas for people to get in, the rest of Europe will just leave it's doors open to you? I don't think so. Start planning your holidays now because visas application take a long time, goodbye last minute easy jet flights and city breaks around Europe...

How the hell would I know I am an atheist, I don't support Israel (my mothers family are Jewish, it is part of my ethnic origin). the Tories had a Jewish prime minister and I don't support them, I have friends who are Muslims and I hate the BNP and anyone who supports them and their hateful, racist lies. Oh and they too deny the holocaust and have neo-nazi sections to the party.

Meaning please do not talk to me again.

I*************************

Edited by Irish
Remove Racist remark

Yes she would have to leave the country and apply for a visa and her fee's for her course would rise from 3300 to 18000. This would mean she would have to leave the country as she would not be able to afford to study.

Why should the tax payer subsidise your Girlfriend? as far as i'm concernedhe ********

Edited by Irish
Personal attack removed

Why should the tax payer subsidise your Girlfriend? as far as i'm concerned ***********.

Well feel free to tell her since she is on the forum.

Edited by Irish
personal attack in quote

Going by looks is just a bit silly but if you are going to do it on that level: brown is traditionally the colour of neo nazis, there is a reason they are referred to as 'die braunen' (the browns) in Germany.... they even had a song referring to themselves as such.

So you think while you will demand visas for people to get in, the rest of Europe will just leave it's doors open to you? I don't think so. Start planning your holidays now because visas application take a long time, goodbye last minute easy jet flights and city breaks around Europe...

Just a load of b******s. you think people outside the EU have difficulty obtaining entry? and people who wear brown are nazis, are you allowed to vote?

C'mon use your loaf, so what do people coming to and from the UK from outside the EU currently do. don't talk crap, think it through next time.

Just a load of b******s. you think people outside the EU have difficulty obtaining entry? and people who wear brown are nazis, are you allowed to vote?

Yes, they need visa's with little exception.

Maybe for the brown thing, try looking in the context of the post. I know it is hard.

Everyone in UK pays taxes whenever they buy things, but since Cetacea is student she is tax exempt for council and income tax.

Well feel free to tell her since she is on the forum.

Who is she? get her to post and i will, unless she can give me a good reason why the British tax payer owes her a living.

C'mon use your loaf, so what do people coming to and from the UK from outside the EU currently do. don't talk crap, think it through next time.

They generally have to apply for a visa in advance. If they want to work they need a visa in advance and a job first. You can not apply for these visa's in the UK, you have to do it before you arrive.

Who is she? get her to post and i will, unless she can give me a good reason why the British tax payer owes her a living.

What like being a student is good for the economy and for the future of the country? Being a post-grad student too she is more educated than the majority of the country too, how about foreign students supplying a massive amount of money to the UK universities too, how about the EU providing funding for UK universities.

What's your good reason for being a bigot?

Edited by Mattshark

Just a load of b******s. you think people outside the EU have difficulty obtaining entry?

My sisters boyfriend is an Aussie, he had many difficulties getting into the country, and he's still only allowed to stay for a year before leaving for a while and then going through the whole process again.

They generally have to apply for a visa in advance. If they want to work they need a visa in advance and a job first. You can not apply for these visa's in the UK, you have to do it before you arrive.

Yep. And if your partner is British (but your not married) you have to provide all manner of evidence to show your a committed couple, where you've been, what employment you've got, what accomodation you've got, etc etc...

Yes, they need visa's with little exception.

Maybe for the brown thing, try looking in the context of the post. I know it is hard.

Everyone in UK pays taxes whenever they buy things, but since Cetacea is student she is tax exempt for council and income tax.

I hate them brownies and boy scouts, just a bunch of nazis.

I hate them brownies and boy scouts, just a bunch of nazis.

CONTEXT.

I wasn't the one who suggested starting to judge people by what they wear, as I said before, I will repeat it again, slowly this time and talk you through it so you can understand. In my opinion, judging character, politics etc by what people look like is silly, ie. I do not agree that this is a good method to employ. However IF, note the IF, two letters I F, you are going to judge on that, using the same logic, you MAY say (if you were silly enough to go by this logic) that brown is traditionally seen as a Nazi colour. However as I personally think that is a bit silly, I would personally not go for that method of assessing someone, hence I do not in fact believe that you can judge someone by the colour suit they are wearing. Is it clear so far or should I break it down again?

They get visas. No really they do. Which puts a severe limit on how quickly you can travel.

As for difficulty with obtaining entry, if it's not difficult now, isn't that what the parties you apparently support are pushing for? And it is not a walk in the park now either, I have friends in Ghana who wanted to come visit and it is not THAT easy, certainly not doable last minute...

Why should the tax payer subsidise your Girlfriend? as far as i'm concernedhe ********

And as far as I am concerned you shouldn't have a keyboard and are in serious need of glasses....but you know, personal opinions....

What like being a student is good for the economy and for the future of the country? Being a post-grad student too she is more educated than the majority of the country too, how about foreign students supplying a massive amount of money to the UK universities too, how about the EU providing funding for UK universities.

What's your good reason for being a bigot?

What's your good reason for being a scrounger.

What's your good reason for being a scrounger.

Why am I a scrounger? I am a qualified scientist doing post-grad. What is scrounging about that. I pay to do it, no one pays for me.

I wasn't the one who suggested starting to judge people by what they wear, as I said before, I will repeat it again, slowly this time and talk you through it so you can understand. In my opinion, judging character, politics etc by what people look like is silly, ie. I do not agree that this is a good method to employ. However IF, note the IF, two letters I F, you are going to judge on that, using the same logic, you MAY say (if you were silly enough to go by this logic) that brown is traditionally seen as a Nazi colour. However as I personally think that is a bit silly, I would personally not go for that method of assessing someone, hence I do not in fact believe that you can judge someone by the colour suit they are wearing. Is it clear so far or should I break it down again?

They get visas. No really they do. Which puts a severe limit on how quickly you can travel.

As for difficulty with obtaining entry, if it's not difficult now, isn't that what the parties you apparently support are pushing for? And it is not a walk in the park now either, I have friends in Ghana who wanted to come visit and it is not THAT easy, certainly not doable last minute...

And as far as I am concerned you shouldn't have a keyboard and are in serious need of glasses....but you know, personal opinions....

So you can't give me a good reason why the tax payer should subsidise you?

Yes it probably is difficult to get in if your coming from Ghana (rightly so) but even before the EU we could travel most of Europe

a visa was only required for the old Soviet block, ask our American friends on here how hard it is to get into England-Europe.

So you can't give me a good reason why the tax payer should subsidise you?

Why the EU pay towards the uni,or did you miss that? The UK doesn't subsidise at all.

Of course people are going to wait a while to get a visas if travelling from certain countries, and especially from places like Ghana. We was talking about EU countries.

You need a Visa if your travelling to the UK from these countries. and lets face it. there all **** holes. who'd want to visit the countries below.

Afghanistan Gambia Nigeria Albania Georgia Oman Algeria Ghana Pakistan Angola Guinea Peru Armenia Guinea Bissau Palestinian Authority Azerbaijan Guyana Philippines Bahrain Haiti Qatar Bangladesh India Russia Belarus Indonesia Rwanda Benin Iran Sao Tome & Principe Bhutan Iraq Saudi Arabia Bosnia-Herzegovina Ivory Coast Senegal Burkina Faso Jamaica Serbia Burma (Myanmar) Jordan Sierra Leone Burundi Kazakhstan Somalia Cambodia Kenya Sri Lanka Cameroon Korea (Dem. People's Rep) Sudan Cape Verde Kosovo Surinam Central African Republic Kuwait Syria Chad Kyrgyzstan Taiwan China, People's Rep.of Laos Tajikistan Colombia Lebanon Tanzania Comoros Liberia Thailand Congo, Democratic Republic of Libya Togo Congo, Republic of Macedonia Tunisia Cuba Madagascar Turkey Cyprus, northern part of Malawi Turkmenistan Djibouti Mali Uganda Dominican Republic Mauritania Ukraine Ecuador Moldova United Arab Emirates Egypt Mongolia Uzbekistan Equatorial Guinea Montenegro Vatican City (service & emergency passports only) Eritrea Morocco Vietnam Ethiopia Mozambique Yemen Fiji Nepal Zambia Gabon Niger Zimbabwe