Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Council ranks term 'British' with 'negroes'

chemical-licker

When I made a statement on another thread talking about your monarchy and the rest of Europe prior to America winning its independence and how it gave rise to other parts of the world I got a lashing that I didn't understand your government.

So explain to me how is it that Britain has such a great government the Queen can dissolve Parliament. And if the people speak why can the monarchy say we don't like it?

The President has no such power here in the US.

She doesn't really have that much power. but enough where it counts. have a bash, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_monarchy give you a good idea.

Edited by stevewinn

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hetrodoxly

• Mattshark

• Cetacea

• stevewinn

name='Cetacea' date='Nov 14 2008, 09:25 PM' post='2607198']

Actually my parents do pay my fees, what did you think , the British people did? Because as I stated before, I PAY JUST AS MUCH AS UK STUDENTS.

You should be paying more, UK students are subsidised by UK tax payers

I could not get a British student loan if I wanted to in case you were worried about that, nor for that matter can I get a German one because for that you have to be studying at a German university. And guess what, in Germany I would actually pay less fees, so I am in no way profiting from this financially.

So why don't you go to a German University?

That would be Germany, ie. Europe. Luckily we have completely gone off fascism and right wing nutcases as from experience we can say, nothing good comes from it. I did layout my understanding of your arguments to this point and did ask specifically to clarify any points I might be unclear about, in order to be clear on who wants what and why but apparently that is beyond you. You have also comprehensively failed to answer my question on how exactly I am scrounging of the UK. I ask now for about the fifth time at least, please illuminate me on this point.

I see you still maintain your German arrogance.

Who do you think pays for the infrastructure? the foot path you walk on, the lighting that illuminates your way (obviously not very brightly) i imagine you make use of libery's, etc., etc., etc. you've lived here for five years and not contributed a penny.

You do need to be clearer, remember you ARE dealing with a ******ed foreigner apparently, I am assuming you mean the BNP,

You did not realize we were debating the BNP?

no I did not read their manifesto, as I laid out quite clearly as I thought before, this was an impression I gained from reading peoples' opinions on this thread and there was talk about European people needing a visa to get into the UK. If that is not what is being propagated, I misunderstood, sorry, however I do remind you I asked for clarification so that everyone would be clear on where everyone stands which was apparently ignored or denied to me.

So basically your arguing about something you have no knowledge of?

I'll tell you what, since you seem so concerned about the eventuality of me breaking a limb affecting the British Tax payer (if it reassures you any, I have not since I came to the UK nor do I intend to), inform me about your next trip to Germany and I will gladly meet up with you and assist you, should this be your wish to find a suitable flight of stairs to fall down or sneeze on you, so you may contract the flu, so you in your turn can 'scrounge' of the German tax payer by benefiting of our health care, how does that sound?

Your just repeating yourself

Also once more, hopefully for the final time, unless I break a limb and have to go to hospital for an emergence: WHAT AM I GETTING FOR FREE?

See above.

Edited by hetrodoxly

When I made a statement on another thread talking about your monarchy and the rest of Europe prior to America winning its independence and how it gave rise to other parts of the world I got a lashing that I didn't understand your government.

So explain to me how is it that Britain has such a great government the Queen can dissolve Parliament. And if the people speak why can the monarchy say we don't like it?

Only the Queen can summon or dissolve parliament, or appoint a prime minister. Think of it as 'checks and balances' against the ruling political party deciding elections are not worth bothering with and dismantling our democratic system. A handy thing to have should a religious extremist party take power or even the other end of the extremist spectrum, like the BNP. I'm glad she retains that power, and of course the armed forces are hers, should they be needed to remove any idiot from power. To date, she has never used that power.

Just what I believe. I 100% sure they would kick the UK if they voted in a white supremacist party that is opposed to equality.

So it's what you believe = zilch.

No I looked at it they like some of their policies, not all. They certainly don't like the party and they for the most part disagree with the BNP's ideals.

Link.

name='Cetacea' date='Nov 14 2008, 09:25 PM' post='2607198']

You should be paying more, UK students are subsidised by UK tax payers

And EU based students are subsidised by the EU.

Link.

Or you could find it yourself.

BNP party membership:

"indigenous British ethnic groups deriving from the class of ‘Indigenous Caucasian’". The BNP also accepts white immigrants that are assimilated into one of those ethnicities.

We pay in more than we take out, so how can this be so?

So does Germany.

QUOTE (hetrodoxly @ Nov 14 2008, 11:02 PM)

Link.

QUOTE (Mattshark @ Nov 14 2008, 09:51 PM)

No I looked at it they like some of their policies, not all. They certainly don't like the party and they for the most part disagree with the BNP's ideals.

BNP party membership:

"indigenous British ethnic groups deriving from the class of ‘Indigenous Caucasian’". The BNP also accepts white immigrants that are assimilated into one of those ethnicities.

This isn't what i asked you to link.

This isn't what i asked you to link.

I answered, I told you to find it yourself. I was just showing that blacks or Asians can not join the BNP as it doesn't consider anyone none white to be British, you know, from their manifesto.

Edited by Mattshark

QUOTE (Mattshark @ Nov 14 2008, 11:06 PM)

And EU based students are subsidised by the EU.

We pay in more than we take out, so how caso?n this be

So does Germany.

This doesn't answer the question.

So you can't find a link to back up what you claim?

I can I just don't think you should look for it yourself.

Edited by Mattshark

A common misconception is that the British Monarchy has no power.

They have retained the right not only to dissolve the UK Parliment but also that of Austrailia, Canada and New Zealand. Although they are seen as Independant nations they are not fully seperated from the motherland.

Its called checks and measures and is Britains way of safe guarding from a Dictatorship.