Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2009 New World Order makes move

noyritus

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlindMessiah

• Space Commander Travis

• noyritus

• el midgetron

Yes in that article it has powells comments and other prominent people like joe biden have made in the last few days regarding a potential crisis brewing.

January 21st? The day after inauguration? Colon Powell said the same thing I think.

When I first heard Powell's comments, I figured he was speaking in general terms about a (unseen) crisis that Obama would have to deal with upon taking office and he might have been. However, I after hearing much of the same rhetoric from several other people, its hard not to suspect theres something more going on. Although, I think its a bad idea to get caught up in specific dates.

When I first heard Powell's comments, I figured he was speaking in general terms about a (unseen) crisis that Obama would have to deal with upon taking office and he might have been. However, I after hearing much of the same rhetoric from several other people, its hard not to suspect theres something more going on. Although, I think its a bad idea to get caught up in specific dates.

I took his comment the same way. Just as a way of saying, "the problems he'll have to face right away."

To those out there realizing that there's a bigger war getting ready to start...keep your guard up. To those yet to realize that this guy isn't who he really says he is then I hope you wake up from your dream and realize what's really going on. There's information all over the place and there's radio talk show host as well that's telling the truth over the air and no one seems to listen except for a few. They'll just get shut up like everyone else has been all over the past. Something about this new president elect isn't right and feels abnormal. And for those that want to call each other rasict and what not, I tell you to grow up and get a real life. No one is innocent of what's about to happen and for those that's fresh out of high school and find them selves good at certain skills but the work force won't take them, it's because they're afriad of letting you be who you are and learning more than them. There's a lot more that's going to happen in the next year or two that most people won't ever see coming until it's way too late. As for me...I'm ready...they trained me...now it's pay back...

PrisonPlanet is a reliable source of unbiased, factual information.

The thing i find most intreresting about all this is that Bush was going to do all this; he was going to fake a nuclear attack, impose martial law, introduce the Amero and bring in the UN, etc., etc., and now it's all been passed on to Obama, so that everyone seems to have forgotten how evil Bush was. Unless, of course, the thesis is the old favourite that they're all just fronts for that omnipresent omnipotent entity, the NWO, that handy all-purpose cop-out for every occasion.

I took his comment the same way. Just as a way of saying, "the problems he'll have to face right away."

Rationality? Rationality is not permitted around here.

Edited by 747400

PrisonPlanet is a reliable source of unbiased, factual information.

The thing i find most intreresting about all this is that Bush was going to do all this; he was going to fake a nuclear attack, impose martial law, introduce the Amero and bring in the UN, etc., etc., and now it's all been passed on to Obama, so that everyone seems to have forgotten how evil Bush was. Unless, of course, the thesis is the old favourite that they're all just fronts for that omnipresent omnipotent entity, the NWO, that handy all-purpose cop-out for every occasion.

That's the truth though. Presidents come and go, but the agendas they serve are passed on. The NWO is simply a name given to those who are manipulating world affairs for globalization. A name like NWO makes the entire thing seem simpler and more enigmatic than it really is.

Rationality? Rationality is not permitted around here.

Sorry, I'll make up for it.

THE ILLUMINATI ARE OUT TO GET YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN AND THEY ARE ALIENS AND STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I stick around now? :P

The New World Order already made a move with the events of 9-11!! Bin Lauden? RIGHT! What a crock! The ole "Red Herring" This country deserves EVERYTHING it is going to get! First they screwed the Indians, now they are screwing their own people, and the people just sit there totally blind and just take it. Everyone is responsible for what is about to happen and more than worthy!!!!

"Bin Lauden"

What a crock indeed!

--Jaylemurph

"Bin Lauden"

What a crock indeed!

--Jaylemurph

:lol:

When I read that I pictured his name being said with some southern accent. Laauuden. :rolleyes:

Its the "old favorite" because thats what most people who consider these things believe. The other version is the lowest common denominator, your favorite, which I suggest exists largely in your own mind. I am interested to see the vast amounts of threads here that claim Bush is King of the world and directly responsible for all the things you say, if you care to dig them up for me. But of course that kind of rationality is not permitted around here.

That's the truth though. Presidents come and go, but the agendas they serve are passed on.

And on, and on...they never actually seem to get around to getting done.

That's the truth though. Presidents come and go, but the agendas they serve are passed on. The NWO is simply a name given to those who are manipulating world affairs for globalization. A name like NWO makes the entire thing seem simpler and more enigmatic than it really is.

I think you're right there. Policies never change completely when a new president comes in, whatever window dressing they may try to put on it; there's way too much going on that they have very little control over, even if they might want to, economic situations, political situations, military deployments, and, of course, big business is always the thing that governments always want to please to keep things ticking over, or at least chugging along to the next crisis. That's why i think that people are worrying unnecessarily when they panic that the new president is going to suddenly, on his first day in office, do whatever evil things are currently in vogue, tear up the Constitution, impose martial law, merge the USA with Canada and Mexico, etc; things just don't happen as quickly as that, and often, they're out of the hands of whoever the filgurehead may actually be.

So yes, there are all sorts of other forces at work, economic forces, business, the media; so I don't think there's really any need to have some shadowy organsiation at work manipulating it all; things, I think, just happen, without any mastermind necessarily being at work behind it all.

The New World Order already made a move with the events of 9-11!! Bin Lauden? RIGHT! What a crock! The ole "Red Herring" This country deserves EVERYTHING it is going to get! First they screwed the Indians, now they are screwing their own people, and the people just sit there totally blind and just take it. Everyone is responsible for what is about to happen and more than worthy!!!!

Not everyone is totally responsible. The young children have nothing to do with what is about to happen. That's why there's people like me. After you do a few jobs you understand what you're really doing and all that is, is that you're covering up someone's tracks because of some rich A-Hole's presonal vendetta that he wanted to get taken care of but after the mission then you get a pat on the back and get sent out to another mission as if you're expendable and here's a news flash to those out there...I'm NOT EXPENDABLE and neither are the people of this country that deserve to have a life of freedom and peace. But when you kill of those that are your back bone then you pretty much cause your self to commit suicide. So when this new war finally does decide to make its self known and shown to everyone then you can expect me to be protecting those that are struggling to make it and those that deserve everything that they're fighting for. I think it's time that people understand that the rich didn't get this country her independence...it was the poor farmer boys that lived worse than the rich. They fought for our freedoms and rights and they still do, men and women...It's time...It is time...the clock is ticking people....choose and side and get ready....

no, i won't.

Edited by 747400

Not everyone is totally responsible. The young children have nothing to do with what is about to happen. That's why there's people like me. After you do a few jobs you understand what you're really doing and all that is, is that you're covering up someone's tracks because of some rich A-Hole's presonal vendetta that he wanted to get taken care of but after the mission then you get a pat on the back and get sent out to another mission as if you're expendable and here's a news flash to those out there...I'm NOT EXPENDABLE and neither are the people of this country that deserve to have a life of freedom and peace. But when you kill of those that are your back bone then you pretty much cause your self to commit suicide. So when this new war finally does decide to make its self known and shown to everyone then you can expect me to be protecting those that are struggling to make it and those that deserve everything that they're fighting for. I think it's time that people understand that the rich didn't get this country her independence...it was the poor farmer boys that lived worse than the rich. They fought for our freedoms and rights and they still do, men and women...It's time...It is time...the clock is ticking people....choose and side and get ready....

I want to thank you for this post

-one day these tyrants will be confronted with an energy more powerful than they imagined

no matter the lives lost, no matter the sacrifices made by any individual, rich or poor, educated or not.

Edited by acidhead43