Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Video proof that psiballs are real

ArchangelBaw

VIDEO PROOF THAT PSI BALLS ARE REAL

Keep checking back, I add more videos to this post as I find them

Ok the authenticity of some of these videos is definately questionable, however, I have posted them here to HELP those who don't have the ability to visualize a psi ball. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, observing videos such as the ones below WILL help your brain to ACCEPT the fact that psi balls are real. It's a POS (power of suggestion) thing. SO before you go posting sarcastic replies to make yourself appear 'cool and all knowing' you may want to try watching the tutorials over and over again. REPETITION IS THE MOTHER OF MASTERY. If it doesn't work for you, you just don't want it bad enough, or you're placing too much value in the negative opinions of others. If you're afraid of the responses of other people, psi balls are NOT for you.

I found some PROOF For those of you who think its crap. I Just want all skeptics to see these videos. and actually DO THE MEDITATIONS...IT'S REAL! YOULL FEEL IT! and if you chose to deny yourself the truth of it's existence after feeling it for yourself, that's your problem, lol not mine so I don't want to hear about it. I KNOW they're real because I can make them. The first ones are Not bs or trick photagraphy. They are medetations that WORK! NOW DON'T tell me again that it can't be done. It's no secret to me that skeptics ALWAYS FAIL! DON'T MERELY ACCEPT THE BELIEFS & OPINIONS OF OTHERS, SEE AND FEEL FOR YOURSELVES...

Chi Qi Kung Meditation for Psi Fire Ball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb3Ok9WeDTA

Chi-Psi Ball Full tutorial + exercise

the questionable ones...

ADVANCED PSI BALL

BEGINNERS LESSON

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chhCUDpzJgo

PSI BALL TUTORIAL-VERY FUNNY!

ok NOW the one below IS a definate fake, lol to help you visualize what a psi ball should look like, but Now U know lol!

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/psi-ball/3244158398

There's another helpful article here: Although the one on this site written by Xenojjin is awesome.

http://www.trap17.com/index.php/magical-ball-psi_t53929.html

Edited by ArchangelBaw

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent. Mulder

• ArchangelBaw

• Shadowmalerenamon

• The Silver Thong

ROFL.

I swear to god just the other day someone used the same effect (that lil ball thingy) for a video in one of the classes in my highschool.

Nice try, kid. (not really)..

ROFL.

I swear to god just the other day someone used the same effect (that lil ball thingy) for a video in one of the classes in my highschool.

Nice try, kid. (not really)..

lol im a 34 year old woman. 3rd degree high priestess of wicca, and i posted these videos for kids like you with no faith in anything

lol im a 34 year old woman. 3rd degree high priestess of wicca, and i posted these videos for kids like you with no faith in anything

you posted these videos to give kids false hope? and to make them believe in this and look stupid in front of their friends?

wow, how thoughtful of you. :hmm:

you posted these videos to give kids false hope? and to make them believe in this and look stupid in front of their friends?

wow, how thoughtful of you. :hmm:

Its easy to be brave from a safe distance mouthpiece.

Edited by ArchangelBaw

Its easy to be brave from a safe distance mouthpiece.

...excuse me? what?

Brave? He's got a bit of a point.

thank you IH.

im not sure what they meant either.

I used to make them with NO EFFORT as a child and they were visible, to me & those around me. But my mom hired a christian babysitter, who was ZEALOTOUS (severely fanatical), she swore i was possessed, and beat and berated me so badly that I stopped dong it because I believed i was evil. I know better now, but as a kid you believe what an adult tells you. Now, almost 3 decades later my husband is helping me practice so I can re-open that part of my brain. So FALSE HOPE? I think not. I'VE BEEN THERE AND ACTUALLY DONE IT!

I did NOT start this topic to start a debate. If you've never seen or made a psi ball yourself, I can understand how hard it would be to believe in them. And your beliefs are just as valid as my own because they come from your own experiences. But mine come from having actually done it. Some those videos are very close to the ones I made but mine changed shapes, sizes & colors, depending on how I was feeling when I made them.

They were dark red when I was angry and white when I was happy and so on. Some people just pick up on it faster than others. And some are too afraid of failure or mockery to try it. At least I have the courage to overcome those fears in the public eye and start over and show MY REAL FACE in my avatar and pictures instead of hiding behind a drawing someone else made. If you don't want to believe it, they're not for you because skeptics always fail.

So put it on video so we can put this all to rest.

When I get the visual aspect of my talent back, I will definately hook everyone here up with a video. Not that anyone would take it seriously anyway. But I'll do it just for the "I TOLD U SO" THRILL OF IT! Like I said my husband is helping me, he practices with me so I don't feel like a tool. I have the energy itself and I can feel them very strongly, they force my hands apart, but I can't see them yet and I know I still have some anxiety & deep rooted reservations because of how badly I was beaten for it as a child. Thank God/dess I have a patient husband:) It doesn't help that I have telekenisis, I can move pendulums in any direction i want EVEN if someone else is holding them:) It's a real conversation starter. lol.

For the record, I'm Not Angry at anyone who believes differently than me, nor those of you who were downright rude to me. I'm not even mad at the babysitter who kicked my *ss for it because I know she was acting in absolute terror. I saw it in her face. The woman was shaking so bad its a miracle she even connected when she struck me. There was no calming this woman down. And I had no idea as a child how sensitive some people are. This stuff terrifies people who want to live in a SAFE little world/Universe where they have control over everyone and everything & then some freak like me comes along and sends the entire universe spinning out of control. In fact I feel horrible for that woman, she thinks she babysat a devil of some kind and I can't imagine how devastating that must've been for her.

I have NO issues about posting videos, but you'd best be ready to see them because I'm NOT joking and you can take them to the cop shop to analyze them just be ready to hear and ACCEPT the words IT'S F*KKIN REAL! For the record, that funny feeling you're getting when you read my posts is called: THE RING OF TRUTH. This is seriously WHY the phrase be careful what you ask for was coined. I truly hope you can handle what you request because I refuse to accept responsibility for the way it impacts your lives good bad or indifferent. and legally speaking, I have it in writing: YOU ASKED FOR IT!

Edited by ArchangelBaw

PS TO AGENT MULDER K FOR THE RECORD, I'M NOT YELLING AT YOU, MY CAPS BUTTON GETS STUCK ON MY KEYBOARD,

Listen brother, because I'm only going to say this once and pray to God/dess that i reach you with what I'm saying on a SOUL LEVEL: A mouthpiece is a person who doesn't THINK before they speak. It's easy to be brave from a safe distance means I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU WOULD NEVER SAY THAT TO MY FACE! SO WHY SAY IT AT ALL? DID IT MAKE YOU FEEL POWERFUL? IMPORTANT? HOW ABOUT RIGHT? JUST BECAUSE YOU DON"T HAVE MY GIFT. PERHAPS YOU DON"T HAVE IT BECAUSE YOU HAVE A VERY OBVIOUS MEAN/VINDICTIVE STREAK COMBINED WITH LACK OF SELF CONTROL, AND YOU WOULD USE IT TO HARM SOMEONE? DID YOU EVER QUESTION THAT? OF COURSE NOT BUT MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE.

Your AVATAR ITSELF contradicts and INVALIDATES your poor attempt at insulting me. So does your profile "the truth is out there...." too bad you'll never find it because you need to find yourself first. AGENT MULDER IS NOT EVEN A REAL PERSON> IT'S A FIGMENT OF A SCREEN WRITERS IMAGINATION! And you have the nerve to talk to me about things what YOU consider FALSE? PLEASE spare me the bs! You're the one hiding behind a FALSE PERSONA and a name that is NOT your own.

LEARN to be patient with others whose GENUINE life experiences are OPPOSITE your own. Practice what you preach, SEEK THAT TRUTH and you may want to update your profile with REAL information. Pretending to be someone you're not is NOT cool or mysterious, because you just make yourself look foolish every time to try to belittle another person.

SO HERE'S THE DEAL, I AM A PEACEFUL PERSON FOR THE MOST PART, BUT I REFUSE TO EAT S**T FROM ANYONE. YOURSELF INCLUDED. SO IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE SMART*SS REMARKS, KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF. I DID NOT JOIN THIS FORUM TO RUIN YOUR DAY. I CAME HERE TO SPEAK WITH LIKE MINDED PPL. I DON'T NEED ANYONE TO BACK ME UP ON HERE OR SUPPORT ME, I HAVE MY OWN BACK AND HAVE NO DESIRE TO WAGE ANY WAR WITH ANYONE. BUT STRAIGHT UP YOUNG MAN, WHOEVER YOU ARE, IN YOUR SOUL... YOU KNOW WITHOUT DOUBT THAT LIFE IS NOT ABOUT YOU ALONE. ITS ABOUT EVERYONE! GET USED TO IT! AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE, SOME OF US ARE WHAT YOU WOULD CALL A FREAK BECAUSE WE HAVE TALENTS AND ABILITIES THAT YOU DON'T FOR REASONS THAT ARE VERY APPARENT TO ME AND NOT YOU. BUT REGARDLESS OF WHO'S A FREAK & WHO ISN'T, THE LAST TIME I CHECKED WE ALL HAD TO SHARE THIS PLANET.

I don't mean to harm you in any way, but from one Ontarian to another, YOU REALLY NEED TO LEARN TO RESPECT YOURSELF & OTHERS. You are doing yourself no justice by posting insulting & argumentative comments at everyone here. I've seen your other posts and you LOVE to pick on the new commers here! That s**t doesn't work on me. It's pretty sick that I hadn't even been here for a full hour before you decided to jump in with your comments & then pretend to be too "whatever" to understand what I said. YOU KNOW DAMMNED WELL WHAT I MEANT< YOU LIVE IN THE SAME PROVINCE AS ME SO DON"T EVEN ACT LIKE YOU DIDN'T GET IT! AGAIN< OTHERS SEE THAT TOO< AND IT REFLECTS POORLY ON YOU. YOU JUST UNKNOWINGLY SUCK SOO MUCH BAD KARMA INTO YOUR LIFE EVERY TIME YOU LASH OUT AT SOMEONE FOR NO GOOD OR REAL REASON. YOU DIDN'T WAIT FOR THE DETAILS ABOUT MY LIFE EXPERIENCES, YOU JUST JUMPED IN AND MADE A FOOL OF YOURSELF. AND I FEEL SAD FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU MADE THE MISTAKE OF NOT WAITING TILL I COULD FILL OUT MY PROFILE SO YOU WOULD SEE AND KNOW THAT THIS WOULD BE THE END RESULT.

MY POINT IS THAT YOU'VE ALMOST WASTED YET ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY AT MAKING A REAL FRIEND WHO ACTUALLY GIVES A S**T BECAUSE OF THIS FALSE IMAGE YOU'RE TRYING TO UPHOLD, AND YOU WILL KEEP ATTRACTING FAKE PEOPLE INTO YOUR LIFE WHO USE AND ABUSE YOU UNTIL YOU LEARN TO HONOR YOURSELF. ITS A CRAPPY LESSON, BUT WE ALL NEED TO LEARN IT. I ALSO HAPPEN TO BE VERY GIFTED AT READING PEOPLE, BUT THAT'S NOT A VISIBLE TALENT EITHER, SO I GUESS YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED. BUT I'LL TELL YOU THIS ANYWAY BECAUSE ITS MY GIFT AND ITS URGENT...

YOUR MISDIRECTED ANGER IF NOT HARNESSED AND CHANNELED INTO POSITIVE ENERGY WILL FILL YOU WITH DISEASE, PHYSICAL PAIN, SICKNESS. PARANOIA, & DIMENTIA THAT NEVER HEALS AND CAN CAUSE AN EARLY DEATH. BY THE WAY, YOU MIGHT WANT TO GET YOUR HEART CHECKED BECAUSE THE STRESS LEVEL IN YOUR LIFE IS SO HIGH YOU'RE AT THE TOP OF WHAT MY OLDEST SON CALLS "THE LADDER OF SNAP" WHICH MEANS YOU'D BETTER GET MEDICAL ATTENTION, & COUNCELLING FOR STRESS RELIEF AND DO IT QUICK OR THE LIFE PATH YOU ARE CHOOSING TO WALK WILL SNUFF YOU LIKE A CANDLE. IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD COUNCEL, CHANNEL THAT ENERGY INTO SOME FORM OF ART, BECAUSE YOUR ENERGY IS DARK GREY (ALMOST BLACK) WHICH MEANS YOU HAVE MORE STRESS IN YOUR LIFE THAN YOU CAN HANDLE AND YOU'RE THINKING ABOUT SUICIDE MORE FREQUENTLY THAN NORMAL. DEPRESSION IS THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE WAY YOU TREATED ME, AND YOU'RE VERY LUCKY THAT I CAN SEE THINGS FOR WHAT THEY REALLY ARE. ESPECIALLY BEING WHO I AM. AGAIN SEE PROFILE. I'M NOT GOING TO GET ANY MORE PERSONAL THAN HAVING SAID THAT S WORD ABOVE BECAUSE THIS IS PUBLIC, BUT YOU ALSO NEED TO WORK ON LEARNING TO COPE WITH PTSD (POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER) AND BE MORE PATIENT WITH YOURSELF. YOU HAVE A FEW DIFFERNT OCD HABBITS/RITUALS, (EG REPEATEDLY CHECKING THINGS BEFORE BED, WRITING, AND RE-WRITING, ETC) YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ARE, ANYWAYS, OCD AND PSTD NEVER GO AWAY SO BE MORE PATIENT WITH YOURSELF AND LEARN TO ACCEPT THAT YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A SUPERHERO. BE GRATEFUL FOR YOUR INPERFECTIONS & LIMITATIONS, THEY ARE THERE TO KEEP YOU HUMBLE. BE KIND TO YOURSELF AND YOU WILL ATTRACT HARMONY IN YOUR LIFE. THAT BEING SAID: WHEN YOU CHOOSE TO FOCUS ON WHATS RIGHT IN YOUR LIFE, WHAT'S WRONG WILL BE MODIFIED.

PS YOU'RE TAKING ON TOO MUCH AT ONCE, YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HAPPINESS OF OTHERS. THEY ARE!

Edited by ArchangelBaw

Well that last post just made my day. :D

As for the spi ball thing. I'll believe it when I can do it. Last thing I did was trying to light a candle without a flame. Obviously that didn't work out for me because if it did I would honestly be willing to believe anything was possible haha. I can't even focus my energy because I always get distracted too easy. :( It makes me so mad. My friend who's a Christian and doesn't even care to try anything has so much energy and she doesn't even use it and me being interested in that stuff, I feel like I barely have any energy at all. It's just sad. :cry:

ArchangelBaw, could we stick to discussing the topic at hand and avoid psychoanalysing other members, this thread is entitled "video proof that psiballs are real", so can we focus on that please.

In my opinion there is no such thing as 'video proof' of metaphysical phenomena, the only way such things can be proven is for them to be demonstratable under controlled conditions in a lab where the results can be recorded, studied and scrutinised. Until this is satisfactorily accomplished such phenomena will always be met with a significant degree of skepticism.

I know what you mean, my husband is CRAZY POWERFUL, and until just recently, he's never utilized it:) There's still hope for you and your friend. you may not believe in yourself yet 100% but that's ok because I do:) I love christian people, but the structure of their belief system stunts their spiritual growth in many ways. It makes me sad too, so I just bless them:)

RE SARU: SORRY ABOUT THAT. IT WAS AN "IN COMMING MESSAGE FROM THE BIG GIANT HEAD" NEXT TIME IT HAPPENS I'LL PM THE PERSON.

Edited by ArchangelBaw

In my opinion there is no such thing as 'video proof' of metaphysical phenomena, the only way such things can be proven is for them to be demonstratable under controlled conditions in a lab where the results can be recorded, studied and scrutinised. Until this is satisfactorily accomplished such phenomena will always be met with a significant degree of skepticism.

I agree Saru, anybody that can actually perform these "abilities" needs to forget about youtube and take it to a reputable scientist that can measure the phenomenon and get proof that way. Internet videos and blogs are not the right venue to show evidence of anything really. :tu:

There is a very good possibility this is real but because of people (non believers) and cgi ability this causes disbelief. With my own eyes I have seen things similar to this. As for you non believers or close minded people you'll never experience anything negativity closes your mind and distorts reality thus the thought magic is fake.

P.S.

Archangel is my wife :devil:

Edited by Marcus of Mayhem

welcome to um and i will say. save your breath on the skeptics. you will find there are many that are interested in your topic. i for one have had been present for this topic discussed in the chat room on more than one occasion. there are those out here who thrive on driving their point of view into your mind as the standard of basic truth.keep your faith and respect those of others and this is a good place to be. for that matter everywhere is a good place to be with that basic tenant in tow. but that is my opinion and you have my interests and attention with your out spoken leveling of the field. peace be with yah wolfie

I said it before, and I'll say it again. NOTHING on youtube is credible.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. NOTHING on youtube is credible.

oh yes well if you said so then it must be true. i will need the numbers for this weeks lotto as well. lol

oh yes well if you said so then it must be true. i will need the numbers for this weeks lotto as well. lol

Its not true because I said it, it just is a fact. Seriously, how can anyone believe something that shares a website with videos of morons on skateboards and how to light a fart? If someone wanted to be taken seriously, they wouldn't put thier "proof" on youtube.

Its not true because I said it, it just is a fact. Seriously, how can anyone believe something that shares a website with videos of morons on skateboards and how to light a fart? If someone wanted to be taken seriously, they wouldn't put thier "proof" on youtube.

yes well i for one was once of the same thought. but i urge you to check further. look into the do it yourself vids there are some very useful info on the site. and there are some very instructional vids on science as well. it isnt all hype and foolishness. but do and think as you will. we all do. peace out wolfie

You know what's funny?

You put up videos from YOUTUBE and say here is proof of PSI balls .

That's like looking up wikipedia only and saying you did research for your science homework.

You know what's funny?

You put up videos from YOUTUBE and say here is proof of PSI balls .

That's like looking up wikipedia only and saying you did research for your science homework.

It's worse. At least most of the decent articles on Wikipedia have reliable sources.

Ah joy, the psi kiddie threads again. This time, from a super-duper-powerful-3rd degree-ninja-wiccan-priestess. I have a black-belt in skeptijitsu, so bring it on.

Youtube is automatically disqualified as proof, as is psi-pog.net or any other site that relies on Dragon Ball Z for source material.

IF it was real, it would turn physics on it's head, and S. Hawkins would be beating down your door with his wheel-chair.