Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Video proof that psiballs are real

ArchangelBaw

All of the videos in this thread are either people doing nothing or blatantly obvious fakes.

No proof here. If you honestly think any of these videos are proof of anything, you need to adjust your BS meter - it's WAY out of whack.

Edited by Moonie2012

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent. Mulder

• ArchangelBaw

• Shadowmalerenamon

• The Silver Thong

neither you or your husband have any sort of magical powers whatsoever, all of those videos of psi balls are fake, one of them is even labeled as a demo for imaging software, this demonstrates how desperately people like you will grasp at the paranormal in order to fill some kind of void that it seems exists in your life. presumably your husband and his 'crazy powers' are willing to go and get tested under scientific analysis so that his amazing magical abilities can be used for the good of everybody?

I know what you mean, my husband is CRAZY POWERFUL, and until just recently, he's never utilized it:) There's still hope for you and your friend. you may not believe in yourself yet 100% but that's ok because I do:) I love christian people, but the structure of their belief system stunts their spiritual growth in many ways. It makes me sad too, so I just bless them:)

RE SARU: SORRY ABOUT THAT. IT WAS AN "IN COMMING MESSAGE FROM THE BIG GIANT HEAD" NEXT TIME IT HAPPENS I'LL PM THE PERSON.

...my pyschic ability is telling me shes not kidding.

so when does the Proof come?

welcome to um and i will say. save your breath on the skeptics. you will find there are many that are interested in your topic. i for one have had been present for this topic discussed in the chat room on more than one occasion. there are those out here who thrive on driving their point of view into your mind as the standard of basic truth.keep your faith and respect those of others and this is a good place to be. for that matter everywhere is a good place to be with that basic tenant in tow. but that is my opinion and you have my interests and attention with your out spoken leveling of the field. peace be with yah wolfie

were just asking them to put their money where thier mouth is, and Back this up.

thats all.

Its not true because I said it, it just is a fact. Seriously, how can anyone believe something that shares a website with videos of morons on skateboards and how to light a fart? If someone wanted to be taken seriously, they wouldn't put thier "proof" on youtube.

holy crap! i knew something wasnt right.

nice try KT, but youre wrong.

holy crap! i knew something wasnt right.

nice try KT, but youre wrong.

LOL you got yelled at :lol: sorry that rant was just awsome(in the funnest way). Husband and wife psiball team, sheesh what next midgets that levitate lol

Edited by The Silver Thong

LOL you got yelled at :lol: sorry that rant was just awsome(in the funnest way). Husband and wife psiball team, sheesh what next midgets that levitate lol

hahaha

now i Actually wouldnt mind seeing that :D

Its not true because I said it, it just is a fact. Seriously, how can anyone believe something that shares a website with videos of morons on skateboards and how to light a fart? If someone wanted to be taken seriously, they wouldn't put thier "proof" on youtube.

Its called DISCERNMENT, which helps you distinguish between TRUTH & DECEPTION. The point of posting the vids is to help others, not start a debate. If I felt like arguing, I'd post it in the DEBATE forums, which I did not.

Edited by ArchangelBaw

welcome to um and i will say. save your breath on the skeptics. you will find there are many that are interested in your topic. i for one have had been present for this topic discussed in the chat room on more than one occasion. there are those out here who thrive on driving their point of view into your mind as the standard of basic truth.keep your faith and respect those of others and this is a good place to be. for that matter everywhere is a good place to be with that basic tenant in tow. but that is my opinion and you have my interests and attention with your out spoken leveling of the field. peace be with yah wolfie

Blessed Be Wolfie:) I should've called this thread I COME IN PEACE! SO EFF OFF & Check out these vids:) There's Nothing any skeptic can say or to to shake my faith in any way.

hahaha

now i Actually wouldnt mind seeing that :D

Its called midget tossing thats just one of my abilities

p.s.

how tall are you? lol

Edited by Marcus of Mayhem

there isnt 1 scrap of evidence that psi balls, levitation, chakra and all that hocus pocus BS exists. Like it or not science will always prove these lies wrong. I love it how all these people who claim to have such powers always refer to the old disclaimer "wont work for skeptics" lol. So if we dont believe it we cannot see proof ourselves, if we DO believe it we need no proof. Its a win-win situation for fantasists, sorry i meant believers.

Edited by captain pish

Its called midget tossing thats just one of my abilities

p.s.

how tall are you? lol

you keep your Tossing hands Away from Me!!!

you keep your Tossing hands Away from Me!!!

oh come on its proof and not on you tube

For those who don't read an entire post... I MAKE PSI BALLS I DID NOT make THE VIDEOS!

and Mulder, my husband is almost 7ft tall, but he sux at basket ball, so how are gonna set this up?

For those who don't read an entire post... I MAKE PSI BALLS I DID NOT make THE VIDEOS!

The videos are pointless and prove nothing - if you can make visible psi-balls please post you own vid, not someone else's bad CGI posing as proof.

You claim it, you prove it. That's how it works.

Edited by Moonie2012

Ah joy, the psi kiddie threads again. This time, from a super-duper-powerful-3rd degree-ninja-wiccan-priestess. I have a black-belt in skeptijitsu, so bring it on.

Youtube is automatically disqualified as proof, as is psi-pog.net or any other site that relies on Dragon Ball Z for source material.

IF it was real, it would turn physics on it's head, and S. Hawkins would be beating down your door with his wheel-chair.

You're right about the ninja part, lol I do martial arts aswell, but I'm afraid I'm a 9th DAN in honesty and the TRUTH KICKS *SS! The vids were NOT MADE by me, just posted:) S Hawkins can come for tea anytime he wants my house is wheelchair accessible!

RE MOONIE: PULL UP TOUR PANTS> lol! you didn't READ AND COMPREHEND MY PREVIOUS POSTS> I MAKE PSI BALLS< THEY ARE NOT VISIBLE YET BUT WHEN THEY ARE I WILL BE POSTING A VIDEO>READ BEFORE YOU POST!

Edited by ArchangelBaw

The videos are pointless and prove nothing - if you can make visible psi-balls please post you own vid, not someone else's bad CGI posing as proof.

You claim it, you prove it. That's how it works.

ok then prove that this 2012 thing is going to happen you cant its like saying that Jesus is real yet no proof yet many people believe and follow

Edited by Marcus of Mayhem

RE MOONIE: PULL UP TOUR PANTS> lol!

...I don't get it.

ok then prove that 2012 is going to happen

Where did I ever say it was going to happen?

Edited by Moonie2012

RE MOONIE: PULL UP TOUR PANTS> lol! U sound like an *ss to me because you didn't READ AND COMPREHEND MY PREVIOUS POSTS> I MAKE PSI BALLS< THEY ARE NOT VISIBLE YET BUT WHEN THEY ARE I WILL BE POSTING A VIDEO>READ BEFORE YOU POST!

I sound like an *ss to you? Imagine what I think after reading choice comments like this!

Edited by Moonie2012

...I don't get it.

That was a rather odd reply Moonie. Did these people actually say they were in there thirty's? WOW

I like the old saying "put up or shut up" :tu:

...I don't get it.

lol that right you need to see it right then step away from your pc and experience life and its mysteries too many like sit in front of the pc judging others who experienced the unexplained

and Mulder, my husband is almost 7ft tall, but he sux at basket ball, so how are gonna set this up?

THEN MAKE A VIDEO OF YOUR PSI BALLS

and my dad can beat up your dad :P

Edited by The Silver Thong

lol that right you need to see it right then step away from your pc and experience life and its mysteries too many like sit in front of the pc judging others who experienced the unexplained

How does that qualify in any way, shape or form as a coherent understandable response to my question to you?

Edited by Moonie2012

I sound like an *ss to you? Imagine what I think after reading choice comments like this!

I deleted that because it wasn't what I meant. Not to offend, but to inform, you just read my first post NOT ALL OF THEM otherwise, I hope, You wouldn't have posted that comment.

Edited by ArchangelBaw