Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Video proof that psiballs are real

ArchangelBaw

Husband and wife tag team? Sweet.

Nobody who can actually do something interesting would ever be kicked out of a scientist's lab. Worst case, you'd be referred to somebody who knows more about it.

If we are all knuckle-dragging losers, why are you talking to us, rather than people who can get stuff into Nature and Science? Much better than Youtube, you know.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent. Mulder

• ArchangelBaw

• Shadowmalerenamon

• The Silver Thong

I deleted that because it wasn't what I meant. Not to offeend, but to inform, you just read my first post NOT ALL OF THEM otherwise, I hope, You wouldn't have posted that comment.

I see.

neither you or your husband have any sort of magical powers whatsoever, all of those videos of psi balls are fake, one of them is even labeled as a demo for imaging software, this demonstrates how desperately people like you will grasp at the paranormal in order to fill some kind of void that it seems exists in your life. presumably your husband and his 'crazy powers' are willing to go and get tested under scientific analysis so that his amazing magical abilities can be used for the good of everybody?

I think you've watched XMEN too many times and are doing a poor job at bashing me by taking my words out of context! THERE IS NO BASIS FOR YOUR OPINION ABOUT THE ABILITIES MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE> DO YOU KNOW US PERSONALLY? HAVE YOU MET US???? OBVIOUSLY NOT OR YOU WOULD HAVE SOMETHING BETTER TO SAY THAN WHAT YOU DID! WE'RE NOT THE ONES WITH A VOID IN OUR LIVES. AND "THE GOOD OF EVERYBODY" IS NOT OUR LIFE'S PURPOSE. MAYBE YOUR DREAM IS TO BE WOLVERINE OR SOME CRAP. BUT WE LIVE A REAL LIFE, IN THE REAL WORLD WITH REAL ABILITIES THAT YOU APPARENTLY DON'T HAVE. IT MUST SUCK TO BE YOU!

I LIKE THIS PLACE SO FAR, AND I'VE MET SOME GREAT PEOPLE HERE! I'VE ALSO MET PEOPLE WHO AREN'T ABLE TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES HONESTLY AND HIDE BEHIND FAKE PROFILES USING SARCASM TO TO HIDE THE FACT THAT THEY ARE INTIMIDATED OR INSECURE. WHATEVER THE CASE, IT'S HUMAN NATURE TO QUESTION WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, BUT SOME OF THE JUDGEMENT THAT GOES ON HERE IS MOST INAPPROPRIATE, AND YOUR POST IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE. TO QUESTION THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE VIDEOS IS FINE, BUT TO DECLARE THAT MY HUSBAND AND I ARE NOT GIFTED HAVING NEVER MET US IS CROSSING THE LINE OF WHAT IS ACCEPTABLE DEBATE AND WHAT IS BLATANTLY PICKING A FIGHT. SO LAY OFF OF YOUR ATTEMPTS TO TRY TO BAIT ME INTO AN ARGUMENT THAT WILL GO NOWHERE!

THE FACTS ARE: I HAVE THE ABILITIES I CLAIM, YOU DON'T, THAT'S FINE BY ME. SO WHERE'S THE REAL PROBLEM??? IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE VIDS, FINE, BUT MIND YOUR MOUTH ABOUT MYSELF & MY HUSBAND. THAT SAID, I'M GONNA FIRE UP MY BROOM & FIND ANOTHER THREAD TO POST IN....

Edited by ArchangelBaw

Husband and wife tag team? Sweet.

Nobody who can actually do something interesting would ever be kicked out of a scientist's lab. Worst case, you'd be referred to somebody who knows more about it.

If we are all knuckle-dragging losers, why are you talking to us, rather than people who can get stuff into Nature and Science? Much better than Youtube, you know.

FOR STARTER'S DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH. MY HUSBAND & I HAVE NEVER CALLED ANYONE HERE A KNUCKLE DRAGGING LOSER. BUT THE JEALOUSY AND BITTERNESS OF THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE ABILITIES LIKE WE DO IS WAY OUT OF HAND HERE! IF PEOPLE WAN'T TO RESENT SOMETHING, THEY NEED TO LOOK AT THE THINGS THEY CAN CHANGE IN THEMSELVES INSTEAD OF TRYING TO PICK BATTLES THEY CAN'T WIN ON HERE!

AND TO RESPOND TO THE TESTING THING: I'M A MOTHER OF 3 BOYS, LOL I DON'T HAVE TIME TO DO TESTING.

Edited by ArchangelBaw

For those who don't read an entire post... I MAKE PSI BALLS I DID NOT make THE VIDEOS!

and Mulder, my husband is almost 7ft tall, but he sux at basket ball, so how are gonna set this up?

....see what up?

owning him at the court?

I think you've watched XMEN too many times and are doing a poor job at bashing me by taking my words out of context! THERE IS NO BASIS FOR YOUR OPINION ABOUT THE ABILITIES MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE

You seem to have watched too much anime. You can't say you have some kind of power, did you make a video showing HARD, UNDENIABLE proof? I'm expecting a bad CGI video coming soon, stop making the excuse of "You can't see it yet, I'm all powerful still".

FOR STARTER'S DON'T PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH.

What I wrote is a fair paraphrase of the sense of your remarks. No quotation marks, no claim that those specific words were ever in your mouth.

AND TO RESPOND TO THE TESTING THING: I'M A MOTHER OF 3 BOYS, LOL I DON'T HAVE TIME TO DO TESTING.

But you have time up the yingyang for webposting about powerz. Got it.

And ma'am, you simply must fix that caps lock. The impression of shouting detracts from the serious and cordial tone of your posts.

I think you've watched XMEN too many times and are doing a poor job at bashing me by taking my words out of context! THERE IS NO BASIS FOR YOUR OPINION ABOUT THE ABILITIES MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE> DO YOU KNOW US PERSONALLY? HAVE YOU MET US???? OBVIOUSLY NOT OR YOU WOULD HAVE SOMETHING BETTER TO SAY THAN WHAT YOU DID! WE'RE NOT THE ONES WITH A VOID IN OUR LIVES. AND "THE GOOD OF EVERYBODY" IS NOT OUR LIFE'S PURPOSE. MAYBE YOUR DREAM IS TO BE WOLVERINE OR SOME CRAP. BUT WE LIVE A REAL LIFE, IN THE REAL WORLD WITH REAL ABILITIES THAT YOU APPARENTLY DON'T HAVE. IT MUST SUCK TO BE YOU!

I LIKE THIS PLACE SO FAR, AND I'VE MET SOME GREAT PEOPLE HERE! I'VE ALSO MET PEOPLE WHO AREN'T ABLE TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES HONESTLY AND HIDE BEHIND FAKE PROFILES USING SARCASM TO TO HIDE THE FACT THAT THEY ARE INTIMIDATED OR INSECURE. WHATEVER THE CASE, IT'S HUMAN NATURE TO QUESTION WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, BUT SOME OF THE JUDGEMENT THAT GOES ON HERE IS MOST INAPPROPRIATE, AND YOUR POST IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE. TO QUESTION THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE VIDEOS IS FINE, BUT TO DECLARE THAT MY HUSBAND AND I ARE NOT GIFTED HAVING NEVER MET US IS CROSSING THE LINE OF WHAT IS ACCEPTABLE DEBATE AND WHAT IS BLATANTLY PICKING A FIGHT. SO LAY OFF OF YOUR ATTEMPTS TO TRY TO BAIT ME INTO AN ARGUMENT THAT WILL GO NOWHERE!

THE FACTS ARE: I HAVE THE ABILITIES I CLAIM, YOU DON'T, THAT'S FINE BY ME. SO WHERE'S THE REAL PROBLEM??? IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE VIDS, FINE, BUT MIND YOUR MOUTH ABOUT MYSELF & MY HUSBAND. THAT SAID, I'M GONNA FIRE UP MY BROOM & FIND ANOTHER THREAD TO POST IN....

I'm afraid haven't seen x-men so i couldn't speak as to the accuracy of your supposition, however, i can say with absolute confidence that i am not 'intimidated' by your imaginary psi balls and that there is more than ample basis for my opinion that neither you or your husband have magical abilities and are in fact merely indulging in a ludicrous fantasy that serves only to caress your ego, o' high priestess.

for starters

1. nobody has ever been proven to posses magical powers, ever.

2. you are unable to provide any evidence whatsoever of your magical powers.

3. i am well aware of the difficulties in raising three children however it is not reason enough to refrain from proving to the world the existence of a remarkable new phenomenon and if as you said 'the goodness of everyone' is not your life's purpose then take into consideration that you would definitely stand to make money if you could prove your fantastical claims, i'm sure that 1,000,000 dollars would help with raising your children.

4. it has been shown through recent studies that people who are not socially active or successful are far more likely to believe in the paranormal or ascribe to cult beliefs such as your "wicca" than people who lead a healthy active and social lifestyle. it has also been shown that the belief in the paranormal is a result of this 'void' in their lives rather than the other way round where i belief in paranormal phenomenon causes people to be socially withdrawn because the 'skeptics' don't accept them.

5. it is widely accepted as fact that people who post in capital letters to indicate anger or emphasize their point are usually foolish and rely on it because their idea is unsupported by reason.

please explain to me what a 'fake' profile is and give me some pointers so that i can make mine more genuine?

i would also be curious to know why you would join a forum dedicated to determining the truth behind unexplained mysteries if you do not wish for your ideas to be judged, if you want people to blindly swallow your tall tales of magic and psychic powers then join a fantasy fiction forum or a role playing club rather than one attempting to determine the scientific reality behind these issues.

in conclusion i guess maybe it sucks a little bit to be me, but not quite enough to make up ridiculous lies to make myself feel better.

actually i take that back it doesn't suck at all to be me, i'm fantastic.

have a great day,

louis

What I wrote is a fair paraphrase of the sense of your remarks. No quotation marks, no claim that those specific words were ever in your mouth.

But you have time up the yingyang for webposting about powerz. Got it.

And ma'am, you simply must fix that caps lock. The impression of shouting detracts from the serious and cordial tone of your posts.

POINT TAKEN. I KNOW, THAT BUTTON ANNOYS ME TOO.

ArchangelBaw, I've just had to remove several of your posts from this thread for threatening and inflammatory remarks towards others. This kind of conduct is not on here and I suggest you look over the terms of service that you agreed to when you joined this site, if you wish to continue posting. From now on keep this toned down and keep your contributions civil.

Edited by Lady_Anvilabeel

Damn you louis_last, you stole my post ;) Saved me a lot of typing :tu:

but now I'm a little worried about having a spell cast on me :sleepy:

This thread worries me about the depth of Canada's gene pool. :hmm:

Damn you louis_last, you stole my post ;) Saved me a lot of typing :tu:

but now I'm a little worried about having a spell cast on me :sleepy:

This thread worries me about the depth of Canada's gene pool. :hmm:

You know what, you're jokes would be funny if they were NOT at the expense of others. But they are. tell me, what do you gain by being so obnoxious?

ArchangelBaw, I've just had to remove several of your posts from this thread for threatening and inflammatory remarks towards others. This kind of conduct is not on here and I suggest you look over the terms of service that you agreed to when you joined this site, if you wish to continue posting. From now on keep this toned down and keep your contributions civil.

could u check my other post in the "how many psychic abilities do you have thread please"

You know what, you're jokes would be funny if they were NOT at the expense of others. But they are. tell me, what do you gain by being so obnoxious?

You make outlandish claims, simple as that. Did you read the post I made reference to? louis_last said it. Respond to him not me as I agree with him. GIVE us proof, easy right? no it's not as what you claim can not be done. I really don't understand how a couple in there mid thirty's could possibly believe this BS. Do you guys run a psychic reading shop that specializes in tarot cards and reefer. If this is how you make a living, promoting BS to people, fine. We all like to have our palms read at the fair. Simply put, with out your proof none here can take you seriously.

Don't get me wrong I would love for you to change my mind and prove this to be true. However,nothing you have not showen us has convinced us. If I come off a little hard well tough, show me.

could u check my other post in the "how many psychic abilities do you have thread please"

I just looked and they are just as bad as these posts of yours. For someone pretty new you sure are getting a lot of attention (typical) of a psi-baller. Not sure what your first post on that thread was but I recall you threatened people LOL. I know I'm a wee bit scared, not. *SNIP*

Edit: forgot how to spell two and not to

Edited by Lilly
removed escalating remarks

Ok, while I agree that threatening people is indeed not allowed on UM forums, escalating the situation isn't a good idea either. So, let's all cool down a bit.

I just looked and they are just as bad as these posts of yours. For someone pretty new you sure are getting a lot of attention (typical) of a psi-baller. Not sure what your first post on that thread was but I recall you threatened people LOL. I know I'm a wee bit scared, not. *SNIP*

Edit: forgot how to spell two and not to

WOW! You're seriously THAT jealous of me that you feel the need to repeatedly bash me. *SNIP*

Edited by Lilly
removed inflammatory remarks

Ok, while I agree that threatening people is indeed not allowed on UM forums, escalating the situation isn't a good idea either. So, let's all cool down a bit.

Sorry lily but this dude just won't give it up! could you just delete this thread or ask Sauru to do it because the thing spun soooooo far off topic it's not even worth keeping here! I would've deleted it myself a LOOOOOONG time ago but the option is not available to me.

Edited by ArchangelBaw

Okay , having seen your other posts that you make PSI balls but NOT the videos , may I ask why you call those videos proof , especially if you did not make them. If those videos were made by people who are complete strangers to you , that wouldn't be called proof as those people have no credibility at all.

And by the way , show proof that YOU can make PSI balls . You keep saying that you make PSI balls , but where's the video that backs that claim up?

Sorry lily but this dude just won't give it up! could you just delete this thread or ask Sauru to do it because the thing spun soooooo far off topic it's not even worth keeping here! I would've deleted it myself a LOOOOOONG time ago but the option is not available to me.

no need to delete the thread, just stop posting in this one. no ones making you.

people are always gonna be skeptical of this stuff. especially when people say they can do it, but provide nothing to back it up. so, just show us how, show us that its real. and you'll probably shut us all up. guaranteed.

ArchangelBaw don't close the thread. I'll cool it, but I would like you to actually show us something. I am interested but very skeptical when it comes to this subject. Sorry if I came off to hard. But damn show me the money I'll be your manager, if you can do what you say, of course.

Okay , having seen your other posts that you make PSI balls but NOT the videos , may I ask why you call those videos proof , especially if you did not make them. If those videos were made by people who are complete strangers to you , that wouldn't be called proof as those people have no credibility at all.

And by the way , show proof that YOU can make PSI balls . You keep saying that you make PSI balls , but where's the video that backs that claim up?

She's also said that you can't see her balls yet.

You can't see them, you can't touch them, you can't smell them, you can't hear them.

But she makes psi balls all right.

She told us so.

You can't see them, you can't touch them, you can't smell them, you can't hear them.

She told us so.

all in favour of believing, show of hands, now.

*raises arm*

She told us so.

Actually she said she used to be able to make them when she was younger and now she is working on trying to make them again. So hopefully she'll be able to make one soon and take a video of it. I'm looking forward to seeing it. :)