Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Video proof that psiballs are real

ArchangelBaw

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent. Mulder

• ArchangelBaw

• Shadowmalerenamon

• The Silver Thong

She's also said that you can't see her balls yet.

You can't see them, you can't touch them, you can't smell them, you can't hear them.

But she makes psi balls all right.

She told us so.

Okay....That's is one of the funniest claims I've ever heard of

She can't see touch smell or hear them yet she makes them.. .HAHAHHAHA

My dad is hulk hogan.

srsly. I'd make a video to prove it.. but.. you know..

He's invisible..

ugh. after 'hogan knows best' id wanna be invisible too.

archangel i am also interested in how you obtained your rank of 'high priestess' in the cult of wicca? is it an honour bestowed upon you by other members of the cult or did you arbitrarily grant yourself the title? does it involve demonstrating your 'magical powers' to others or just talking about them? what roles must you fulfill as a 'high priestess'?

also whilst i think it has been established that you are unable to provide any proof or even evidence of the existence of 'psi-balls', are these something which you believe affect material reality in any way?

You know what's funny?

You put up videos from YOUTUBE and say here is proof of PSI balls .

That's like looking up wikipedia only and saying you did research for your science homework.

*sigh of relief* Thank you. I'm glad to see others who realize this.

I did NOT start this topic to start a debate.

This is a discussion forum. Like it or not, everything here is a debate.

This is a discussion forum. Like it or not, everything here is a debate.

I DISAGREE!

At first I was like... but then I lol'd :).

I DISAGREE!

At first I was like... but then I lol'd :).

<_<

Dangit! Inhuman got me to!

:angry:

Ok...

:lol:

archangel i am also interested in how you obtained your rank of 'high priestess' in the cult of wicca? is it an honour bestowed upon you by other members of the cult or did you arbitrarily grant yourself the title? does it involve demonstrating your 'magical powers' to others or just talking about them? what roles must you fulfill as a 'high priestess'?

also whilst i think it has been established that you are unable to provide any proof or even evidence of the existence of 'psi-balls', are these something which you believe affect material reality in any way?

How to Become a Wicca High Priestess

By eHow Culture & Society Editor

Rate: (9 Ratings)

Since Wicca does not have an official clergy, the word high priestess has different meanings, depending on whom you ask. Most Wicca groups are mixed, with men and women taking different positions inside the coven. Traditionally, Wiccans believe in the power of the feminine, which is why the god and goddess are celebrated together. In a coven, it's common to have both a high priest (man) and a high priestess (woman). Both are leaders of the group when it comes to leading celebrations and giving the last word on rituals and magical practices. Read on to learn more.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2056605_become-wic...mpaign=yssp_art

And of course...

The College of the Sacred Mists Online School of Wicca - Wiccan Degree ...www.workingwitches.com/

Seems pretty straight forward.

How this relates to psi-balls...no idea, but she brought it up.

:lol:

sounds like her and her husband probably just arbitrarily decided that they were a high priestess / priest to nurture their ego.

sounds like her and her husband probably just arbitrarily decided that they were a high priestess / priest to nurture their ego.

well possibly, but we'll wait until they Make their video, or show us Some form of irrefutable evidence.

I love how the videos she posts on page 1 she puts "questionable" lol

Those are the most ridiculous and obvious fakes ever!!

I made a psi ball once but no one was there except my dog, but if he could talk HE WOULD SHOW YOU ALL I AM NOT LYING!!!! :wacko:

I love how the videos she posts on page 1 she puts "questionable" lol

Those are the most ridiculous and obvious fakes ever!!

I made a psi ball once but no one was there except my dog, but if he could talk HE WOULD SHOW YOU ALL I AM NOT LYING!!!! :wacko:

What would he SHOW us? A video?

You make outlandish claims, simple as that. Did you read the post I made reference to? louis_last said it. Respond to him not me as I agree with him. GIVE us proof, easy right? no it's not as what you claim can not be done. I really don't understand how a couple in there mid thirty's could possibly believe this BS. Do you guys run a psychic reading shop that specializes in tarot cards and reefer. If this is how you make a living, promoting BS to people, fine. We all like to have our palms read at the fair. Simply put, with out your proof none here can take you seriously.

Don't get me wrong I would love for you to change my mind and prove this to be true. However,nothing you have not showen us has convinced us. If I come off a little hard well tough, show me.

I'll tell u what mouthy, YOU FUND every penny of the tests and I'll get them done. otherwise SHUT UP ABOUT IT>

I'll tell u what mouthy, YOU FUND every penny of the tests and I'll get them done. otherwise SHUT UP ABOUT IT>

In other words - he hit the nail on the head?

On another note, your avatar scares me. Are you related to Marilyn Manson? Good music, but he's a creepy dude.

Edited by Moonie2012

Such lack of refinement and control certainly does not lend one added creditability of validity.

Such a display devoid of mental calmness crucial for precision of success in strengthening positivity.

Well, before you guys start bashing, you should understand why people who practice this think its real. When you do it, it seems very real, like magnets are repelling against your hands, and then it feels like a cold breeze fills your hands...Its a very odd, but very real sensation. Now, I also know the mind is very powerful, so it could just be a mind trick. But, the important thing to remember, is that most people arent making up the sensations that they feel. They actually feel them. The real question, is what the sensations are caused by. Is it really "psi" or is it just a trick of the mind?

Such lack of refinement and control certainly does not lend one added creditability of validity.

Such a display devoid of mental calmness crucial for precision of success in strengthening positivity.

Ya know, I'm pretty stunned that this person has been allowed to continue this despite more than one moderator intervention. But, in that light, fully aware mods are all over this thread...apparently...

QUOTE (ArchangelBaw @ Nov 15 2008, 01:40 AM)

Listen up. If you could do this...if ANYONE could do this, repeatedly, for real...it would be scientifically documented, because the ramifications for humanity are huge. Alas, this is not the case. Your big mouth, your hollow threats, your childish rants, your self-aggrandizement and your goth/Wicca/High-Priestess schtick impress NO ONE here, other than other goth/Wicca/High-priestess wannabes.

You are ONE of DOZENS that have blathered on and on about "psi-balls", and yet NEVER produced ANYTHING.

A true High-Priestess of ANY faith would display INFINITELY more patience and humility than you. You're an embarrassment to your self-professed faith.

Lets finish this like you finished your post:

Prove it Mouthy, otherwise SHUT UP ABOUT IT.

ANOTHER PSI BALL VIDEO

While I'm not going to get involved in this ridiculous argument where people think that TYPING IN CAPS IS A SUITABLE SUBSTITUTE FOR COHERENT ARGUMENT, I will point out (being as I studied digital arts as uni), that this is a fake, and a bad one at that.

Notice the way the ball stays in exactly the same place in the screen while the background moves around? Thats because someone made the ball with a graphics program and superimposed it onto a video of a hand. Probably took them about 20 minutes.

Edited by Emma_Acid

I love how the people who start the topic, act childish, which p***es off the skeptics, which compels them to act in the same exact way.

Feuds are fun :D

Hahaha, yeah this thread does look really fun.

Anyway, I do believe in psiballs. I started practicing them with my friends in early school without hearing about all this psiball stuff around now. We noticed we could change the temperature between our hands by concentrating on it, and cause a breeze to happen.

However, I think most of those videos are fake.

archangel_bow, you wouldn't have to put up any funding to be tested for your 'magical powers', assuming there is even a scrap of truth to your fantasies then most research institutions would be happy to investigate you. There are also several large cash rewards available for anybody who can prove that they poses any sort of 'psychic powers' that require no financial investment on the part of the test subject. essentially, you are desperately grasping at feeble get out clauses now that you have realised nobody is going to join your bizarre fantasy role play cult unless you can provide some evidence for your claims, which clearly you can't.

carrot sprite, if possible please post a video of two thermometers both next to each other and reading the same temperature then put your hands on either side of one thermometer and cause the temperature to drop on only the one between your hands using your psi ball. please also attach a feather to the end of the thermometer you intend to influence so that we can witness the effects of the breeze that you note is also associated with this phenomenon. The video should also begin showing the extended area surrounding both thermometers then zoom in if necessary.

I will be more than happy to send you two thermometers and a feather in the post on the condition that you state here that should you fail to document this phenomenon; it is nothing more than an artefact of your imagination.

you may wanna calm down AB. the mods already mentioned that a few times. no ones trying to get you riled up or upset.

dont hate the playa, hate the game. and in this case...

dont hate the skeptic, hate the people who dont provide any proof to back up their Bold claims.

Edited by Agent. Mulder