Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Video proof that psiballs are real

ArchangelBaw

Congratulations, but there is no money in it, there's nothing that would interest a university scientist. You were born too late for that. Sorry, buddy.
Uh...scientists would be very interested in seeing it happen in front of them.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Agent. Mulder

• ArchangelBaw

• Shadowmalerenamon

• The Silver Thong

Uh...scientists would be very interested in seeing it happen in front of them.

I meant the thing of Heart's that I quoted. Cold clammy hands on demand. That's not new.

Visible psi-balls, live and in person? Sure.

Less esoterically, it can also be called "training" or "discipline", either of which helps one overcome the survival mechanism.

Hmm...I think a little clarification is in order. The human nervous system is not electrical; it is electrochemical. This is a crucial difference. Where wires work on the forces that govern the movements of electrons, the human nervous system employs a system that is almost mechanical by comparison.

Nerve synapses have a special protein whose function is to shuttle Na ions and K ions in and out of the nerve body. By moving the sodium and potassium ions, each one with its corresponding positive and negative charge, an imbalance is created within the synapse. When the imbalance reaches around a -70 milliamp stage, it fires, thus sending the signal on down to the next synapse. The process then begins again, recharging the ion for the next burst. These elctrochemical (chemical ions acting like electrical impulses) "sparks" are what is being sensed by the MRI equipment.

If they were metal wires, this would indeed make sense. They are not, however. You know that if you wind a wire around a nail and apply a current to it, it will create an emf field that will magnetize the nail. I don't have a source, but I hope you believe me when I say that winding a human nerve around a nail will not give you the same effect.

But you aren't generating a static charge. You are simply gathering it from the materials.

Therein the problem. After all these thousands of years, there is still no unexplained effect being exhibited.

I hope you are not referring to Kirlian photography, but if you are, that too is easily explained. It is a very simple effect known as coronal discharge, or more colloquially, "St. Elmo's Fire".

That is very well put mate, covers a lot a massive misconceptions in Carrot Sprite's post very well.

I meant the thing of Heart's that I quoted. Cold clammy hands on demand. That's not new.

Visible psi-balls, live and in person? Sure.

Oops, I misread your post then, sorry. :)

You guys wanna know why democracy doesn't work? Because THIS person's vote counts as much as mine.

Haha, I love comments like these. Again, my compliments to aquatus1 for giving such thorough explainations.

Edited by Knight of the Twilight

have you done it? or are you just saying you think its real from what youve been told?

I have done it it fun to do it but you have to focis on the enrgy of it some time you can see it if you do it for a long time

**EDIT**

**If you have any intention of continuing to post in this forum, You will follow the rules that you agreed to when you joined.**

Forum Rules

Edited by aquatus1

I have done it it fun to do it but you have to focis on the enrgy of it some time you can see it if you do it for a long time

sorry, wasnt sure. since you didnt say that in that post.

**EDIT**

wow...thx for the contribution. :hmm:

Edited by aquatus1

Gota admit though, that was funny :lol:

Awww...I didn't get to see the edited post...

Well, We can ALL argue wether it's true or not. But I saw a very intriguing vid on youtube about a chinese master of some sort who accepted scientists to test him and his abilitys. And they could not get a straight answer why he could shock them with what felt like an electricity shock. Or why he could mend and track pain in persons body's without touching them. It caught my eye atleast.

Well, We can ALL argue wether it's true or not. But I saw a very intriguing vid on youtube about a chinese master of some sort who accepted scientists to test him and his abilitys. And they could not get a straight answer why he could shock them with what felt like an electricity shock. Or why he could mend and track pain in persons body's without touching them. It caught my eye atleast.

i think i saw the same documentary, he was pretty convincing. i'm sure there's more in heaven and earth than exists in my philosophy but people like archangel bow are clearly just full of crap.

...but people like archangel bow are clearly just full of crap.

At the risk of seeming like a jerk or being punished by moderators for personal attacks: Amen to that

i think i saw the same documentary, he was pretty convincing. i'm sure there's more in heaven and earth than exists in my philosophy but people like archangel bow are clearly just full of crap.

Maybe it is because electrically shocking people and lighting paper on fire has fewer ways to fake than making a psiball appear?

-Psikillion

VIDEO PROOF THAT PSI BALLS ARE REAL

Keep checking back, I add more videos to this post as I find them

Ok the authenticity of some of these videos is definately questionable, however, I have posted them here to HELP those who don't have the ability to visualize a psi ball. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, observing videos such as the ones below WILL help your brain to ACCEPT the fact that psi balls are real. It's a POS (power of suggestion) thing. SO before you go posting sarcastic replies to make yourself appear 'cool and all knowing' you may want to try watching the tutorials over and over again. REPETITION IS THE MOTHER OF MASTERY. If it doesn't work for you, you just don't want it bad enough, or you're placing too much value in the negative opinions of others. If you're afraid of the responses of other people, psi balls are NOT for you.

I found some PROOF For those of you who think its crap. I Just want all skeptics to see these videos. and actually DO THE MEDITATIONS...IT'S REAL! YOULL FEEL IT! and if you chose to deny yourself the truth of it's existence after feeling it for yourself, that's your problem, lol not mine so I don't want to hear about it. I KNOW they're real because I can make them. The first ones are Not bs or trick photagraphy. They are medetations that WORK! NOW DON'T tell me again that it can't be done. It's no secret to me that skeptics ALWAYS FAIL! DON'T MERELY ACCEPT THE BELIEFS & OPINIONS OF OTHERS, SEE AND FEEL FOR YOURSELVES...

Chi Qi Kung Meditation for Psi Fire Ball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb3Ok9WeDTA

Chi-Psi Ball Full tutorial + exercise

the questionable ones...

ADVANCED PSI BALL

BEGINNERS LESSON

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chhCUDpzJgo

PSI BALL TUTORIAL-VERY FUNNY!

ok NOW the one below IS a definate fake, lol to help you visualize what a psi ball should look like, but Now U know lol!

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/psi-ball/3244158398

There's another helpful article here: Although the one on this site written by Xenojjin is awesome.

http://www.trap17.com/index.php/magical-ball-psi_t53929.html

Every video you provided, excluding the 'meditation' one, is ******ed. Just thought i'd let you know.... and... i'm not a skeptic.

THE FACTS ARE: I HAVE THE ABILITIES I CLAIM, YOU DON'T, THAT'S FINE BY ME. SO WHERE'S THE REAL PROBLEM??? IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE VIDS, FINE, BUT MIND YOUR MOUTH ABOUT MYSELF & MY HUSBAND. THAT SAID, I'M GONNA FIRE UP MY BROOM & FIND ANOTHER THREAD TO POST IN....

Has the shouty mental lady gone now??????

THE FACTS ARE: I HAVE THE ABILITIES I CLAIM, YOU DON'T, THAT'S FINE BY ME. SO WHERE'S THE REAL PROBLEM??? IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE VIDS, FINE, BUT MIND YOUR MOUTH ABOUT MYSELF & MY HUSBAND. THAT SAID, I'M GONNA FIRE UP MY BROOM & FIND ANOTHER THREAD TO POST IN....

Translation: FINE THEN, IF YOU GUYS AREN'T STUPID ENOUGH TO VALIDATE MY NONSENSICAL RAMBLINGS, I'LL FIND SOME PEOPLE WHO ARE!

Translation: FINE THEN, IF YOU GUYS AREN'T STUPID ENOUGH TO VALIDATE MY NONSENSICAL RAMBLINGS, I'LL FIND SOME PEOPLE WHO ARE!

:lol:

possibly because they dont want to be proven a fraud infront of everyone.

honestly, i Wanna see it. if this is possible, then i wanna know. mainly so i can hop on the band wagon and start doing it.

i already suggested as well, going to some science or physics department at a big uni/col and preforming this and letting them study it, but apparently no one wants too. maybe theyre too busy, posting on threads claiming they can create them.

Thats kinda true, I mean...Everyone who does this, knows they feel something, they just dont know what that something is. They'd rather believe its a psiball. Heck, so would I rather think its a psi ball, then that its just a trick of my mind. Why ruin the fun of it right? Its kind of like telling a little kid that Santa Clause isnt real...Christmas seemed so magical and wonderful when there was a Santa, but once that sense of magic and mystery is gone...Its just not the same really...So when they find this sensation between your hands, its really neat at first, because you dont know what it is...But if it was proven to be something, that would kind of kill the fun. Even if it was proven real, the mysterious aspect of it would be gone...

Edited by Heartagram3200

If the person was, say, 14 years old, then I would spill the beans about Santa Claus with an easy conscience.

Shouty mental people always come back.

I'm not sure I think this LOUD lady has tucked her broom between her legs and has flown over the cookoo's nest. For all we know she could be locked up trying to pick the lock with her brain,hence the really tight white jacket.

If the person was, say, 14 years old, then I would spill the beans about Santa Claus with an easy conscience.

Hmm. Agreed, but, Its the same principal in a way. Psi balls and stuff dont really interest me anymore...But they were really cool when I was into em. It gave you as sense of mystery and exploration...