Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

which religion is right for you? (quiz)

SoulFire

i'm interested in how accurate people think this is. i will be honest, it said the best religion for me was paganism. i don't agree with that. maybe i misunderstood some questions, maybe some are trick questions or maybe the quiz is crap. ya'll tell me. . . . .

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/Religion/Conna...rsion/index.php

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlindMessiah

• Delirious Duck

• ravergirl

• MissMelsWell

Mine came up as Hinduism though I would consider myself more Agnostic with pagan leanings then anything.

Edited by newbloodmoon

Interestingly enough, I "converted" from christianity to Wicca last year (after 39 years of being "christian"), and the test showed me as a pagan. (As did a similar test I took about a year before that.)

So, for me, the results were accurate, although I can not say for certain whether the method(s) of determining that are accurate or not.

Edit: added link to other test.

Edited by swollen_ostrich

I had Buddhism at the top, and then a tie between Satanism and Paganism. I'm an eclectic Pagan, but I guess I do believe in a lot of Buddhist-like principles.

I had Buddhism at the top, and then a tie between Satanism and Paganism. I'm an eclectic Pagan, but I guess I do believe in a lot of Buddhist-like principles.

I think the test is screwy past the the first level. I scored 100% atheist which is correct, but the next one was satanism at 85%. I don't believe in satan so this is quite far off.

im Haruhism.....hmmmmmmm not sure if i even know what that is.

You Scored as Paganism

Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion.

Paganism

90%

Buddhism

70%

Confucianism

60%

Agnosticism

60%

Christianity

50%

Islam

50%

Satanism

50%

Haruhism

30%

Hinduism

30%

Judaism

30%

Atheism

30%

You Scored as Paganism

Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion.

Paganism

70%

Satanism

55%

Haruhism

45%

Hinduism

45%

Agnosticism

45%

Buddhism

40%

Confucianism

40%

Atheism

30%

Christianity

25%

Islam

20%

Judaism

5%

Edited by veledran

Interestingly enough, I "converted" from christianity to Wicca last year (after 39 years of being "christian"), and the test showed me as a pagan. (As did a similar test I took about a year before that.)

So, for me, the results were accurate, although I can not say for certain whether the method(s) of determining that are accurate or not.

Edit: added link to other test.

I converted to Christianity from Wicca when I was 23. Haha...just thought I would share that. :)

I got Christinity first, Judaism next, and then Atheism - what the heck? lol

i should have set-up a pole along with this to see what percentage of people thought it was correct.

Edited by SoulFire

I think the test is screwy past the the first level. I scored 100% atheist which is correct, but the next one was satanism at 85%. I don't believe in satan so this is quite far off.

They're talking about the Church of Satan which denies the existence of the supernatural including Satan. Satanists are atheists. Satanism is a philosophy of life really.

You Scored as Agnosticism

You scored as agnosticism. You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics do not know or claim to know whether or not God exists, but could admit that someone else might know. An intellectually honest agnostic would have to take that position, as he has no more evidence of the impossibility of knowing God than he has of the existence of God. Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence is not proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

Agnosticism:75%

Satanism:55%

Atheism:55%

Buddhism:50%

Confucianism:40%

Paganism:40%

Islam:30%

Hinduism:30%

Haruhism:20%

Christianity:15%

Judaism:0%

Edited by BlindMessiah

100 percent agnostic ...if I was to don a label It would be aggie...

It seems to be the most humble IMO...

You Scored as Haruhism

You scored as... Haruism. You probably are a weirdo, a fan of paranormal events or only an otaku that understood the quotes of Haruhi in some questions. You like a lot tales about strange happenings, unbelievable presences and mysterious events. Do some research about Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu if you don't know it. But be aware of time-pirates, alien abductions, sasquatches, ghostbusters and honest politicians

Interesting and fairly accurate.

You scored as Paganism.

Your beliefs are closely aligned with those of Paganism, Wiccan or a similarly earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion.

Truthfully, if I were going to adhere to a religion it would be Paganism. After all, they have all of the fun different Gods. :lol:

Edited by Michelle

My highest score was paganism (80%), but there was a three-way tie for close second place (70%): Satanism (thanks to BM for reminding me what they believe), Buddhism, and no-more-calls-we've-got-a-winner agnosticism.

I can see how an agnostic who chats with critters might have confused the quiz-maker :) .

Not so bad. Thanks for the link.

I scored 80% Buddhism with a tie of 55% on satanism,christianity, agnostism, hinduism and confucionism. No cigar really. The belief.net test is WAY more accurate. That one always puts me at 1OO% liberal Quaker, 99% Orthodox Quaker followed closely by Jainism and Ba'hai. THAT is very accurate. This test, not so much.

I scored 80% Buddhism with a tie of 55% on satanism,christianity, agnostism, hinduism and confucionism. No cigar really. The belief.net test is WAY more accurate. That one always puts me at 1OO% liberal Quaker, 99% Orthodox Quaker followed closely by Jainism and Ba'hai. THAT is very accurate. This test, not so much.

Post a link.

those that dislike Mormons should like the following ;)

You scored as Satanism

Paganism 65%

Satanism 65%

Buddhism 65%

Christianity 45%

Agnosticism 40%

Confucianism 40%

Hinduism 40%

Judaism 40%

Islam 30%

Haruhism 20%

Atheism 15%

However, it should be noted that I often have extreme views, even among Mormons, so I am probably not typical LDS ;)

Post a link.

I already posted a link to the Belief.net test - see post #3 in this thread.

You Scored as Hinduism

Hinduism

100%

Satanism

80%

Buddhism

80%

Paganism

40%

Christianity

40%

Atheism

40%

Islam

40%

Agnosticism

40%

Confucianism

40%

Haruhism

20%

Judaism

0%

Now I'm going to go take the other quiz. :)

I got Mahayana Buddhism on the beliefnet quiz.

Edited by BrigitTheGreat

You Scored as Agnosticism

You scored as agnosticism. You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics do not know or claim to know whether or not God exists, but could admit that someone else might know. An intellectually honest agnostic would have to take that position, as he has no more evidence of the impossibility of knowing God than he has of the existence of God. Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence is not proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

Agnosticism

90%

Buddhism

80%

Paganism

75%

Hinduism

60%

Haruhism

55%

Atheism

50%