Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Readings

Raivrso

Im slightly tired of reading through forums and almost always hearing the same thing "What is my future?" "Tell me if me and my friend will get back together" " Does my life have any meaning?"

Not to offend you, But readings are ( I beleive) suppose to be advice. No one, and nothing, can tell you how to live your life. All readings can do is try to help you through a situation more easily, or (in some cases) just to prove they are accurate and tell you what is going on in your life. To find meaning in life, is your own thing you need to discover. Making up with friends, family, or ex's, you need to figure out if it is worth it. What lays ahead of you, all depends on if you know what you want, how to get it, and a positive attitude.

Readings are usually, in most cases, just advice givers on life. Words of Wisdom.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raivrso

• Caveira

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm... yeah. At best, it can help you brainstorm, see more positive things in your situation, and once in a while find out about a potential in it all you could benefit from knowing, if the reading is truly Spirit-connected.

But, it is our own job, personally, to learn how to live and become the person we wish to be. Nobody can do that for you.

No question in this topic.

c