Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

BNP fury as ENTIRE membership list of 10,000

The Brain Overlord

Full article http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10...gal-action.html

The entire British National Party membership list - including the names of children - has been posted on the internet.

Among more than 10,000 activists listed are a serving police officer, members of the Armed Forces, an actor, leading businessmen and former civil servants.

It shows just how deep the message of the far-Right organisation has penetrated the British political psyche.

And the leak caused huge alarm in companies and public bodies across the country as they searched the list for employees.

Another is listed as a Church of England vicar

A church vicar lmao "Dear lord, bless all thy white supremacist flock"

Edited by The Brain Overlord

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Hill

• Mattshark

• chemical-licker

• corporatepunishment

hmmm [whisper] now lets leak Labour's list... is even more fun[/whisper] :ph34r:

I do apologise if it's just me, but I find this rather funny...

I know many people who've had their names and addresses revealed as known 'reds' or 'commies' or any number of ridiculous titles by far right organisations, and who've had to deal with the stress and trauma that brings.

Maybe it's time the shoe was on the other foot?

I do apologise if it's just me, but I find this rather funny...

I know many people who've had their names and addresses revealed as known 'reds' or 'commies' or any number of ridiculous titles by far right organisations, and who've had to deal with the stress and trauma that brings.

Maybe it's time the shoe was on the other foot?

Bloody politics.The greatest ruse of divide and conquer.I vote for nobody.This stinks bad. The rascist card has reared its ugly head in america over obama.And so too it is being pushed here.By throwing these people to the dogs.

Maybe the bnp has extremists as does every political party or religion.But i bet there has been alot of normal folks join this party simlpy because their voice wasn,t being heard on overpopulation of the country.Now I am no rascist before anyone starts. I can,t wait for us all to be one race.one colour. But young children could get burn,t out of their homes over this mess.

Bloody politics.The greatest ruse of divide and conquer.I vote for nobody.This stinks bad. The rascist card has reared its ugly head in america over obama.And so too it is being pushed here.By throwing these people to the dogs.

Maybe the bnp has extremists as does every political party or religion.But i bet there has been alot of normal folks join this party simlpy because their voice wasn,t being heard on overpopulation of the country.Now I am no rascist before anyone starts. I can,t wait for us all to be one race.one colour. But young children could get burn,t out of their homes over this mess.

'Maybe' the BNP has extremists?! It's a haven for racists and xenophobes... it might be true that there are one or two people who genuinely believe a vote for them is a vote for retaining the 'British identity' (whatever that may be), but I hope that the fallout from this will make them realise what scumbags they are supporting.

Coming from a political faction that vehemently opposes the BNP I can promise you that no one will get burnt out of their homes... which is a better offer than they've made us in recent times. But I do believe that if you come from an ideology that recognises country of origin as a judge of character, you deserve everything you might hypothetically get...

'Maybe' the BNP has extremists?! It's a haven for racists and xenophobes... it might be true that there are one or two people who genuinely believe a vote for them is a vote for retaining the 'British identity' (whatever that may be), but I hope that the fallout from this will make them realise what scumbags they are supporting.

Coming from a political faction that vehemently opposes the BNP I can promise you that no one will get burnt out of their homes... which is a better offer than they've made us in recent times. But I do believe that if you come from an ideology that recognises country of origin as a judge of character, you deserve everything you might hypothetically get...

Like I have stated I have no political leanings at all.Its seems to create alot of bitterness in people.I am what would be described as white british nationality on my passport. If i could afford to leave the country i would. cold, wet, hell hole full of hatred and greed.

Welcome back Sthenno..

Out of interest, what political faction do you belong to?

Personally I think the anti-fascists are just the same as the fascists. Two sides of the same coin

ie, Very 'selective' in who they target.

Er.... why do these people on this list worry about their jobs because of this...We're constantly told that we live in a democracy for christ sake, & could vote for who we liked. To threaten somebody with losing their job on the basis of who they vote for is indeed to live in a fascist state & worthy of a banana republic.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Personally I think the anti-fascists are just the same as the fascists. Two sides of the same coin

A very good & true point, Take ex London Mayor Ken Livingston, this guy is the nemesis of the BNP, however he is as fundamental a "Commie" as one can be in British politics to get votes, when he became mayor, he went on an all out assault on the middle classes of London, with his sidekick Lee Jasper , favouring the plight of Immigrants and anti social "youth" to secure votes, he is also well known for running his office like a little hitler.

Its funny how many Anti Fascists look the Dictators like Fidel Castro as great men, why is that deemed acceptable?

Er.... why do these people on this list worry about their jobs because of this...We're constantly told that we live in a democracy for christ sake, & could vote for who we liked. To threaten somebody with losing their job on the basis of who they vote for is indeed to live in a fascist state & worthy of a banana republic.

this is why :unsure2:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10...-list-leak.html

Radio DJ fired after BNP teachers, police and lawyers are exposed in membership list leak

linked-image Sacked: DJ Rod Lucas has been dropped by TalkSport after his name was on the list

A number of soldiers, police officers, teachers and doctors fear they may lose their jobs today after the entire membership list of the BNP was posted on the internet.

More than 10,000 members of the far-Right organisation are listed, including a serving police officer, a vicar, members of the Armed Forces, an actor, leading businessmen and former civil servants. Many children are also named.

Today, a DJ was dropped and a police officer was facing investigation for his alleged membership as alarmed bosses started to scour the list for employees' names.

TalkSport radio said it would 'no longer use' DJ Rod Lucas who covered late-night shifts for the station earlier this year.

Mr Lucas's name was published along with his address and contact numbers. His profession was given as 'media: radio/tv production'.

Lucas, a Sony Award winner who once worked for Radio One, had been hailed by TalkSport bosses for his work but they took swift action today.

A spokesman said: 'Rod Lucas has on occasion worked as a fill-in presenter on TalkSport. We were aware that he has worked for BBC Radio Kent and LBC. We were not aware of his membership of the BNP until today.

'We have no plans to use Rod Lucas in the immediate future.'

Meanwhile, the Independent Police Complaints Commissions is awaiting an official referral of a complaint made about a male officer at Merseyside who was also listed.

Since 2004, officers have faced dismissal for being a member of the BNP because of the risk it could damage race relations.

linked-image

Named on the net: Every single BNP member has been named after the far-right party's membership was posted online

Officials for the far-Right organisation initially believed a disgruntled former employee was behind the leak but today claimed it may have been the work of Labour supporters.

BNP spokesman Simon Darby said: 'It is looking increasingly likely that this is the work of Labour Party supporters. If they have not protected their IP [internet service provider address] properly, there will be an electronic trail leading back to the culprit.'

He added: 'If we find out who published this list, it will turn out to be one of the most foolish things they have done in their life. I wouldn't want to have done that - I wouldn't be sleeping very well tonight.'

The list includes people's names, addresses and ages as well as other 'relevant' information. Children are also on it because the party has family membership deals.

Many entries are accompanied by the warning to administrators: 'discretion required, employment concerns'.

Keiron Le-mar, a former soldier who now works for an energy company - was aghast that even his service number had now been released.

'I'm obviously disappointed... I'm worried about that because in my job I go round people's houses. I'm involved in all sorts of walks of life. I don't know how they would look on that. It could make the company look bad,' he told the Times.

'I joined the BNP because I feel they are the people who stand up for Britain as a country. I'm not for the racist views. To be honest, all I've ever got was letters asking for money.'

linked-image 'Spiteful': The list on the internet. BNP officials claimed it was released by an ex-employee but now believe it could have been posted by Labour supporters

Internet chat sites have been flooded with fearful messages since the list emerged.

One online comment read: 'I'm on the list, I could be chucked out of the Army. What is going on?'

Another added: 'This is a disaster for the BNP, both on a PR front and a security level. Heads should roll and I'm afraid that the buck has to stop with the chairman.'

BNP leader Nick Griffin, whose home address and telephone number were included, confirmed the list was genuine and was an old one that had been slightly modified.

He branded the move a 'disgraceful act of treachery' by former staff and has already instructed police to investigate on human rights and data protection grounds.

'If we are able to prove it is one of them, they will go to prison. It's as simple as that,' he said.

The membership list was password protected and encrypted. Publication was forbidden under a High Court injunction obtained in April.

The party believes either Left-wing groups who may have infiltrated the organisation or an ex-employee posted the details.

Mr Darby insisted it was a 'malevolent and spiteful' move to try and destabilise the party: 'It is part of a dirty tricks campaign and a desperate move by our political opponents.'

He claimed the list contained the names of people who had never been members of the party as well as the names of current and former members.

linked-image

Criticism: BNP leader Nick Griffin is facing calls for his resignation

The person who leaked the material could be prosecuted and fined but the chances of members' successfully suing them or the party over the breach are slim.

It was discovered after people started receiving unsolicited mail and contacted the BNP.

The party claims it has more than 100 local and parish councillors, the latest of whom was elected in Boston, Lincolnshire, last week. Race tensions are high in the town as migrants make up a quarter of the population.

It plans to make a major push to win seats in the elections to the European Parliament next June.

In 2006, it was revealed that Covent Garden ballerina Simone Clarke was a member of the BNP after the party was infiltrated by an undercover journalist.

It was claimed that activists are encouraged to use false names while on party business and instructs them in the use of software to encrypt emails.

Many of its members, however, are far from the stereotype of the British far-Right.

According to reports at the time, one is the American chief executive of a City investment corporation, while another is a servant of the Queen, living at Buckingham Palace.

Labour MPs Margaret Hodge and Jon Cruddas have repeatedly warned of the march of the BNP in East London.

linked-image

Member: Top ballerina Simone Clarke

The list shows the BNP has attracted support from all corners of the country and across the social spectrum.

Members include teachers, librarians, solicitors, nurses and linguists. They list hobbies including landscape painting, hunting, gardening and church singing.

There is no ban on teachers, doctors and nurses joining the party although it not deemed compatible with frontline service.

And living in Britain isn't a requirement of being a member of the British National Party.

One lives in San Diego in the USA and another in France.

An activist from Stockport in Cheshire is listed as a company director and another from Rubery in Birmingham works as a private investigator.

Other members include an ex GMB shop steward from Hornchurch in Essex. A retired solicitor from Wanstead in London is happy to proof read and edit leaflets and posters.

Another member from Nympsfield in Gloucestershire has a BA in languages and a masters degree in translation.

A businesswoman from North London speaks French and Italian. A district nurse from Bideford in Devon is listed as enjoying 'walking, knitting and helping people in need.'

At least one serving police officer is on the membership list, along with several retired officers.

It also includes16 servicemen, including a Royal Marines Commando. Among the 68 members listed as former servicemen are one Chelsea Pensioner, three Paras, three Guards and two Royal Marines.

So they are allowedto fight for their country but not allowed to suppor their country :wacko: im so confused

Other members are identified as practising pagans and one male member is listed as 'witch'.

So they are allowedto fight for their country but not allowed to suppor their country :wacko: im so confused

Because it is not supporting the country. It is support for a white only country.

Welcome back Sthenno..

Out of interest, what political faction do you belong to?

Fascists were never selective, they targeted (as far as we know from history) anybody who was not.

Edited by questionmark

If they are part of a group, why do they want it to be a secret are they ashamed they are part of it.

if i support something i stand behind it, 100%.

Fascists were never selective, they targeted (as far as we know from history) anybody who was not.

I mean far right, and the far left.. more or the less the same. In fact I believe the far-left has a higher death toll in the 20th century.

As for the anti-Nazi league, you won't see them protesting against say muslim extremist protests. Or taking a stance against the gangs.

What is amusing is that there are ex-pats on the list. The "we love the UK so much but live there and think immigration should stop, but just not for us" brigade.

Also ironically, they are complaining about this under the Human rights act. An act the party has vowed to remove.

Because it is not supporting the country. It is support for a white only country.

How's the BNP different from the SNP (Scottish national party) or Sinn Féin (The Irish national party)?

People naturally like people from their own culture. If you look at the newly arriving immigrants, they naturally like to stick together.

China town, Bradford... Birmingham Brixon etc...

I don't know any other culture, that other deem racist unless it accepts it fully accepts total assimilation.

You don't say Jewish people or Native Americans are racist for wanting to live within their cultural identity.

How's the BNP different from the SNP (Scottish national party) or Sinn Féin (The Irish national party)?

People naturally like people from their own culture. If you look at the newly arriving immigrants, they naturally like to stick together.

China town, Bradford... Birmingham Brixon etc...

I don't know any other culture, that other deem racist unless it accepts it fully accepts total assimilation.

You don't say Jewish people or Native Americans are racist for wanting to live within their cultural identity.

They are WHITE only. They want to remove anyone who is not white from the country or who is a muslim, they want to remove human rights acts.

The other groups are bad, but neither of them restrict on skin colour. I hate nationalism and think it petty and stupid.

Edited by Mattshark

What is amusing is that there are ex-pats on the list. The "we love the UK so much but live there and think immigration should stop, but just not for us" brigade.

Also ironically, they are complaining about this under the Human rights act. An act the party has vowed to remove.

hey, they want to live in the sun, dont blame them, oh and the spanish are doing alright out of the british who live there ;)

hey, they want to live in the sun, dont blame them, oh and the spanish are doing alright out of the british who live there ;)

It is called hypocrisy.

It is called hypocrisy.

True, but they bring over their own cash. And no one accuses the Spanish of being racist, is they want to kick the British out or retain their Spanish culture,

That's also hypocrisy.

True, but they bring over their own cash. And no one accuses the Spanish of being racist, is they want to kick the British out or retain their Spanish culture,

That's also hypocrisy.

I would accuse them of racism for that. However it is still not as bad as saying that no one should be allowed to immigrate to the UK but we should be allowed to go where ever we want.

Edited by Mattshark

They are WHITE only. They want to remove anyone who is not white from the country or who is a muslim, they want to remove human rights acts.

Could be a wise move, if the alternative is a 'civil war.'

How are you going react, when in future the muslims demand and have the power to make the UK an Islamic country?

Yeah with great record of human rights.

You can't blame British people for being originally white, that's like blaming Africans for being Black. It just is...

Nothing to be ashamed about and in my mind is irrelevant.

Saying the BNP is full of racists is like saying Labour is full of 'commies'

We're the only country in world where it's considered 'racist' to fly the national flag.

Try telling the Americans or Italians or the Spanish, Japanese, Nigerians that they can't fly their national Flag, cause it's racist.

Unfortunately, the extremists are already in power.

called having a dream :D

:P your just being contrary now :P.

See I have no problem with people entering this country. I quite like this country, but I don't think it is better than others (note that this doesn't refer to governments but when you go away you realise people are pretty much the same everywhere). But since we have next to no wildlife I probably have to go elsewhere anyway.