Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

BNP fury as ENTIRE membership list of 10,000

The Brain Overlord

Could be a wise move, if the alternative is a 'civil war.'

How are you going react, when in future the muslims demand and have the power to make the UK an Islamic country?

Yeah with great record of human rights.

You can't blame British people for being originally white, that's like blaming Africans for being Black. It just is...

Nothing to be ashamed about and in my mind is irrelevant.

Saying the BNP is full of racists is like saying Labour is full of 'commies'

We're the only country in world where it's considered 'racist' to fly the national flag.

Try telling the Americans or Italians or the Spanish, Japanese, Nigerians that they can't fly their national Flag, cause it's racist.

Unfortunately, the extremists are already in power.

There is absolutely no reason to believe that we heading towards civil war.

Well I don't think they will. There is no reason to believe they will.

I'm not blaming them for being white. I am blaming them for them for being white supremacists, see the difference. They say if you are not white you are not British I think that is indefensible.

If you think extremists are in power you are deluded.

Edited by Mattshark

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Hill

• Mattshark

• chemical-licker

• corporatepunishment

Also ironically, they are complaining about this under the Human rights act. An act the party has vowed to remove.

They meant removing the Human Rights Act for the "others"...not for them...

Most likely, they want to allow discrimination, but only against none whites and none Muslims.

There is absolutely no reason to believe that we heading towards civil war.

Well I don't think they will. There is no reason to believe they will.

There is no reason to believe.. however you can't deny the logical probability or possibility.

Time will tell.

Man of science... indeed.

It's been abused, Q...

2006 Afghan Hijackers case

The Afghan hijackers case refers to a series of United Kingdom judicial rulings in 2006 in which it was ruled a group of nine Afghan men, who had hijacked an aircraft to escape the Taliban, had the right to remain in the UK. The case provoked widespread political controversy and was questioned by large sections of the media, causing widespread condemnation by many newspapers and the leaders of both the Labour Party and the Conservative Party. Prime Minister of the United Kingdom Tony Blair called the ruling "an abuse of common sense"while the Conservative Party leader David Cameron pledged to reform British human rights legislation to prevent a recurrence of such situations.

There is no reason to believe.. however you can't deny the logical probability or possibility.

Time will tell.

I can say that the probability is extremely low. Are there constant riots? Marshal law? Constant fighting in the streets?

Nope what we have seen is drops in crime rate however.

I think it is extremely unlikely.

Edited by Mattshark

I can say that the probability is extremely low. Are there constant riots? Marshal law? Constant fighting in the streets?

If it was happening now, then there wouldn't be a need of a prediction. However rioting and fighting in the street are debatable.. depending upon where you live. Negating the the word constant.. even in a civil war there isn't constant fighting, but in the future.... sure why not?

Nope what we have seen is drops in crime rate however.

Although we've seen an increase in violence crime. I always thought it was considered common knowledge.

A number of police forces in England and Wales have been undercounting some of the most serious violent crimes, the government has admitted.

It means figures for serious violent crimes rose by 22% compared to last year - rather than showing a fall as previous figures appeared to indicate.

Link

I think it is extremely unlikely.

Statistics clearly infer that over the past 20 years Islam has been the fastest growing religion in Britain.

There's most likely going to be a clash/ if so, probably not unlike the Somalian civil war or the civil war in former Yugoslavia.

Maybe depressing, maybe cynical.. but nevertheless a realistic possibility knowing human nature.

If it was happening now, then there wouldn't be a need of a prediction. However rioting and fighting in the street are debatable.. depending upon where you live. Negating the the word constant.. even in a civil war there isn't constant fighting, but in the future.... sure why not?

Although we've seen an increase in violence crime. I always thought it was considered common knowledge.

A number of police forces in England and Wales have been undercounting some of the most serious violent crimes, the government has admitted.

It means figures for serious violent crimes rose by 22% compared to last year - rather than showing a fall as previous figures appeared to indicate.

Link

Statistics clearly infer that over the past 20 years Islam has been the fastest growing religion in Britain.

There's most likely going to be a clash/ if so, probably not unlike the Somalian civil war or the civil war in former Yugoslavia.

Maybe depressing, maybe cynical.. but nevertheless a realistic possibility knowing human nature.

I think you are very cynical. Most Muslims are not extremist. That is like saying most Irish Catholics are IRA members.

The possibility is extremely slim and at the moment it is beyond all reasonable doubt that we will.

violent crime may have recently risen, but that is after huge declines from the late 80's.

I think you are very cynical. Most Muslims are not extremist. That is like saying most Irish Catholics are IRA members.

The possibility is extremely slim and at the moment it is beyond all reasonable doubt that we will.

Yep good example of when two difference cultures, two difference religions meet head on- Ireland.

Not sure what happened there... ;)

violent crime may have recently risen, but that is after huge declines from the late 80's.

Huge declines? Doubtful. Anyway.. I bet you violent crime will carry on increasing.

The Ethnic Minorities hate one another. Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Indian, Somali etc... get them all in a room together and stand back. fireworks, WHAT you've seen nothing. :o

about a Civil war? anyone remember the race riots in the summer of 2001. Oldham, Burnley, Leeds. Bradford,

Government report found,

Race 'segregation' caused riots

Reports into the summer riots in Bradford, Oldham and Burnley have urged government action to bring together Britain's "shockingly" divided communities. The main Cantle report, commissioned by the Home Office, said people in Britain were leading "parallel" and "polarised" lives where people from different backgrounds did not mix.

Home Office minister John Denham, who chaired a cross-departmental group that examined the impact of the riots, said: "We have not made a commitment to a formal oath of allegiance, but we do want the debate to take place."

The report also urged an "open, honest" debate about multi-culturalism in Britain. A review of the Oldham riots blamed deep-rooted segregation which authorities had failed to address for generations. It warned: "Segregation, albeit self-segregation, is an unacceptable basis for a harmonious community and it will lead to more serious problems if it is not tackled." It warned of the dangers of the government's policy of encouraging single-faith schools, which might deepen the divisions.

Pick the bones out of that, seven years have passed has anything improved?

I think you are very cynical. Most Muslims are not extremist.

Cynical or realistic? Imo the cynical are more likely to be correct than the 'starry eyed ' faith of the optimistic.

I agree most Muslims are not extremists, however there is an extremist element within Islam. Most likely they'll be the ones to kick start a civil war- with the moderates on all sides, and cultures being sucked in. Once it starts, it'll be very hard to stop.

Edited by Bill Hill

Yep good example of when two difference cultures, two difference religions meet head on- Ireland.

Not sure what happened there... ;)

Huge declines? Doubtful. Anyway.. I bet you violent crime will carry on increasing.

I don't think it will. No it is not doubtful there was a lot more violent crime in the past, it declined a lot through the 90's (20%).

I had this discussion about US crime too, massive declines.

Look what happened when they actually tried to sort it out properly. It has resulted in NI being far safer than the mainland and even here is never turned into civil war.

An cynical not realistic.

Edited by Mattshark

Look what happened when they actually tried to sort it out properly. It has resulted in NI being far safer than the mainland and even here is never turned into civil war.

Not out of the woods yet. Only by sheer scale of numbers.. with one side being vastly outnumbered was civil war avoided.

And both European cultures, with similar religions.. both believe in Jesus etc. Hmmm

Still, with Ireland currently under going a wave of mass immigration, it will be interesting to see what the future brings.

A new dimension to the mix, so to speak. Any problems yet? Or is it all good.

Edited by Bill Hill

Not out of woods yet. Only by sheer scale of numbers.. with one side being vastly outnumbered was civil war avoided.

And both European cultures, with similar religions.. both believe in Jesus etc. Hmmm

Still, with Ireland currently under going a wave of mass immigration, it will be interesting to see what the future brings.

A new dimension to the mix, so to speak. Any problems yet? Or is it all good.

I've not had any problems either living in England or here in NI or when I lived in Wales or Scotland for that matter.

I don't think it will. No it is not doubtful there was a lot more violent crime in the past, it declined a lot through the 90's (20%).

What's your source? Offical Home office stats? Baring in mind, they admit..

Violent crime under-recorded for past 10 years

I've not had any problems either living in England or here in NI or when I lived in Wales or Scotland for that matter.

That might explain your optimism. er apart from that erm irrelevant. :tu:

Edited by Bill Hill

What's your source? Offical Home office stats? Baring in mind, they admit..

Violent crime under-recorded for past 10 years

That might explain you optimism. er apart from that erm irrelevant. :tu:

Violent crime has risen yes. But that doesn't mean that it didn't fall during the 90's.

Why is irrelevant? Is paranoia with out real basis not relevant?

Also NI lowest crime rate in the UK.

Edited by Mattshark

Full article http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10...gal-action.html

The entire British National Party membership list - including the names of children - has been posted on the internet.

Among more than 10,000 activists listed are a serving police officer, members of the Armed Forces, an actor, leading businessmen and former civil servants.

It shows just how deep the message of the far-Right organisation has penetrated the British political psyche.

And the leak caused huge alarm in companies and public bodies across the country as they searched the list for employees.

Another is listed as a Church of England vicar

A church vicar lmao "Dear lord, bless all thy white supremacist flock"

Ok no I best move to a new address lol.

Jokes aside this is cause for grave concern because if Muslim fundamenaltists find out the names of soliders serving in Iraq and Afganistan who are members they could get attacked.

This is a stupid stupid think to do and although some people may hate the BNP they have to respect our civil liberties.

I'm not a member of the BNP, but I can't understand how being a member of a Legal Party in a democratic society... can lead to you losing your Job.

It's unbelievable.. :blink:

Jokes aside this is cause for grave concern because if Muslim fundamenaltists find out the names of soliders serving in Iraq and Afganistan who are members they could get attacked.

The government have already lost such details.

The portable drive is believed to contain more than 1.5 million bits of information, including the names, addresses, passport numbers, dates of birth and driving licence details of around 100,000 serving personnel across the army, navy and RAF, as well as their next-of-kin, an MoD spokeswoman said.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/oct/10/military-defence

Because it is not supporting the country. It is support for a white only country.

How's the BNP different from the SNP (Scottish national party) or Sinn Féin (The Irish national party)?

Excuse me, that statement is the height of ignorance. The SNP is a moderate left-of centre party that wants independence for Scotland, unlike the BNP it is NOT racist or advocate deporting non-whites (hell Scotland’s only ethnic minority MSP is a member of the SNP). Nor is it a supporter of terrorism like Sinn Fein.

The SNP are in power in Scotland right now; please, find me one scrap of evidence that they are deporting English people or launching terrorist attacks into England. You can’t and you wont, because its doesn’t exist.

You might love the UK, but just because some people want their country to be independent rather than a vassal state of another does not make them racist or terrorists! The Americans who launched the wars of independence where not racist, African colonies wanting to de independent was not racist, Australia leaving the empire was not racist etc etc like it or not some people want their country to be independent of their larger neighbours, its called self-determination, not racism

If you don’t know anything about Scottish politics Bill Hill, you shouldn’t be commenting on them.

As for the British National Party, its not as bad as it once was, since its most radical members went and became the National Front back in the 1980s (now they really are Nazis). That said their core membership are white-supremists, although I am willing to accept their has been a recent influx of non-racists who just sick of being told their culture sucks.

The BNP sadly are in this age of PC insanity ironically one of the few factions standing up for democracy (paradoxical since their primary stance is a xenophobic one). If anything they are a necessary evil in this bleeding heart age, one that hopefully will scare the PC brigade into ending their shovelling of bleeding-heartism down our throats that drives people to far-right parties like this in the first place.

While I don’t like their views and have no respect for most of their policies; it is illegal in Britain to fire someone based on their political view points (except for the police). The BNP should just sue anyone who fires a member for breach of human rights, win and bask in few minutes of fame. Hell if they pull it off right they’ll get a mass sympathy vote come the next election.

Ultimately no party in the world should have its membership broadcast, and certainly not in a country where paedophiles addresses are protected; who are a far bigger threat to society than a few far-righters.

Edited by Talon

Time will tell.

Wow, Bill. Why pussyfoot around and not just say "Those dirty wogs are going to take over!"? I mean, I sort of say that as a joke, but if there's anything that's more loathsome than the BNP's overt racism, it's this sort of covert racism disguising itself as reasonableness.

As to the OP... I've said several times in this forum over the last few days that people seem to have trouble dealing with the public consequences of what they believe. I think each of these closet BNPers is getting exactly what they deserve.

--Jaylemurph

Edited by jaylemurph

The SNP are in power in Scotland right now; please, find me one scrap of evidence that they are deporting English people or launching terrorist attacks into England. You can’t and you wont, because its doesn’t exist.

Yep Talon, I'd just knew you'd be along defending the SNP.

If Scotland had the amount of immigration, England has had.. I think you'd find the policies of the SNP changing.

Sorry, what is the criteria of being Scottish?Can you be Scottish, a member of the SNP.. if you don't give a damn about Scotland or even speak English?

I wonder... :huh:

Wow, Bill. Why pussyfoot around and not just say "Those dirty wogs are going to take over!"? If there's anything that's more loathsome than the BNP's overt racism, it's this sort of covert racism disguising itself as reasonableness.

Why? because I don't agree with that statement.

I shall defend your right to disagree with me, not only your right to agree with me.

Fascism isn't as obvious as you might think.

I'm sure we've had this discussion many a time before.

What is amusing is that there are ex-pats on the list. The "we love the UK so much but live there and think immigration should stop, but just not for us" brigade.

Also ironically, they are complaining about this under the Human rights act. An act the party has vowed to remove.

Funny part is ex pats are the worst. i know lots of them, they sit in Irish or english bars all over the world with extreme opnions about thier hoime land, all the time talking about how great home is, an this an that. i always tell them , if its that great go home then, they are better off ignored. you will find them in all the brit pubs all over. pathetic.

Cynical or realistic? Imo the cynical are more likely to be correct than the 'starry eyed ' faith of the optimistic.

I agree most Muslims are not extremists, however there is an extremist element within Islam. Most likely they'll be the ones to kick start a civil war- with the moderates on all sides, and cultures being sucked in. Once it starts, it'll be very hard to stop.

Every religion the world over has a extremist element. Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism. A natural part of religion.

The entire British National Party membership list - including the names of children

That's what I have a problem with. They released names of kiddos as well?