Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

BNP fury as ENTIRE membership list of 10,000

The Brain Overlord

I always win... only kidding.. ^_^

My views actually aren't set in concrete or static... just looking for the counter-point.

See, if logic prevails.

Spin it around and view it from a different perspective.

you remind me of robin williams when he jumps up onto the table, remember to see things from a different angle. or something like that.

Your cool bill hill :tsu::nw:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Hill

• Mattshark

• chemical-licker

• corporatepunishment

I can but I have already made it clear that I do not accept any form of discrimination but trying to compare an Native American tribe to a political party is not really the same thing (also you can marry into these tribes and they don't want to remove your rights).

sorry its was just something i thought of, was not aimed at you :no: , i just thought of it. meaning we all bite but must understand we must take a bite too.

I can but I have already made it clear that I do not accept any form of discrimination but trying to compare an Native American tribe to a political party is not really the same thing (also you can marry into these tribes and they don't want to remove your rights).

Frowned upon... and could lead to being ostracized from the Tribe.

Pure bloods only... please. I was reading the other day about the number of 'white Americans' who have tried to join the tribes is astounding.

They're just not allowed. oOOops. :blink:

Rejected on color and ethnicity.

Now, if an Native American Tribe wanted to become a political party and win, they'd imo have to review this policy... and so will the BNP...(If that policy exists.. the link didn't work)

But, I can't see how a party can win,if the main bulk of the Media, especially the mainstream media is against them.

Even your beloved daily-hate mail is against them.

er Btw does that still, in your eyes make em the Daily hate mail?

You're cool bill hill :tsu::nw:

I totally agree, you've used clear and concise logic to construct an, irrefutable statement of fact. :geek:

I'm humbled... :blush:

Here is a picture of the church Vicar who was on the BNP member list.

I know what your all thinking! I cant quite believe George Lucas is a member of the BNP either, But i guess it makes sense, i knew Jah Jah Binks was a racist take on Jamaicans

linked-image

Hilarious :lol: can't believe I missed this one.

George Lucas...

Frowned upon... and could lead to being ostracized from the Tribe.

Pure bloods only... please. I was reading the other day about the number of 'white Americans' who have tried to join the tribes is astounding.

They're just not allowed. oOOops. :blink:

I think Bill is giving us the lie here... there are hundreds, thousands of Native American groups in North, Central and South America. More than enough that you can't make sweeping generalisations about how they all interact with other cultures and still be correct. And who's to say there aren't nasty, small-minded Indians just the same as there are nasty, small-minded BNP* supporters.

In the end, though, this sort of hullabaloo almost doesn't matter: the only people who don't recognise the BNP as a backwards, dead-end, tiny minority group is the BNP. They have virtually no active voice in government now and what little they have is only going to fade as their members age and die off. Some revenant might survive, but the dim of the Earth ye have with ye always, I reckon.

--Jaylemurph

*The difference being, of course, that there are not nasty, small-minded Indians. There aren't (by definition) not nasty, small-minded BNP supporters.

In the end, though, this sort of hullabaloo almost doesn't matter: the only people who don't recognise the BNP as a backwards, dead-end, tiny minority group is the BNP. They have virtually no active voice in government now and what little they have is only going to fade as their members age and die off. Some revenant might survive, but the dim of the Earth ye have with ye always, I reckon. *The difference being, of course, that there are not nasty, small-minded Indians. There aren't (by definition) not nasty, small-minded BNP supporters.

Sure, it's possible or maybe they'll grow. Who knows?

Personally, I don't think think they get into power but I still recognise their right to exist within a democratic society.

I may not agree with with them but defend their right to say it.

I'm sure we've had this conversation before. :D

And unlike you, do not wish Harm upon the members..

Naturally, you'd change you're stance, if say certain people began releasing the details of the Gay members of the BNP.

You'd probably assume there isn't any, as it doesn't fit into your subjective world view.

I'd say as estimate there's probably about 10% possibly more.

People... tut..I don't know, they're always looking after their own tribe. :whistle:

*The difference being, of course, that there are not nasty, small-minded Indians. There aren't (by definition) not nasty, small-minded BNP supporters.

Selective generalization, with no merit. But I give you that, it's a nice generalization.

People from ethnic minorities are never racist and all gay people are nice.

Edited by Bill Hill

Sure, it's possible or maybe they'll grow. Who knows?

Given that humanity generally is socially progressive (especially in the First World), it's at least a safe bet they'll just fade away.

Selective generalization, with no merit. But I give you that, it's a nice generalization.

People from ethnic minorities are never racist and all gay people are nice.

There's nothing selective about it. Would you say there are nice people in Al Queida, given what it stands for and how it works? I bet you wouldn't. The only difference between the two is that the BNP hasn't got the balls to kill people. Yet. Maybe -- hopefully -- it never will, but all extremist groups are ipso facto more alike than different.

The difference in the second bit is huge. Gay people and people in ethnic groups do not -- cannot -- self-select to be in those groups. Members of the BNP look at its racist platform and hateful views and think "I'll have that, then." They have every option of not being that way but choose to do so anyway.

--Jaylemurph

Police probe fire near BNP member

Police are investigating a suspicious car fire close to the home of a BNP member.

West Yorkshire Police said firefighters and police officers were called to the blaze in Liversedge, West Yorkshire, at 10.40pm on Thursday.

It is understood the car did not belong to anyone connected to the far-right BNP but a member does live in the street.

The incident comes after a leaked BNP membership list was published online.

A West Yorkshire Police spokesman said the car was parked at the time and no one was hurt.

Asked about the proximity to a BNP member's home, he said: "The cause of the damage and any potential motive all form part of the current investigation."

There are eight people with Liversedge addresses on the BNP membership list which was leaked on the internet.

looks like the liberals are taking matters into their own hands. kill anyone who dont believe in freedom, the irony :)

Nah, it's probably just some Antifa idiots doing what they do best: making the world safe for terrorism.

Some people here know nothing about the rez and how if you are not full blooded tribal you will not be accepted. It is like this among the Lakota and I am sure others as well...those with just one parent not really welcome.

Wow that is a bad analogy. It is not even similar. This is a political party who want to remove citizenship of the UK from non-whites. How the hell can you justify that. Come one feel free to tell why that is justifiable.

They are scum.

All the BNP have done is shown how much racism there is hidden in the UK.

My aunt used to own a farm in rhodesia zimbawe. she employed a couple of local families. Her farm was reduced to rubble and told to leave the country. one rule for some then ? Rascism is in every culture on the planet. Im sure the native indians of america welcomed the first european immigants. Untill the the immigrants piled over in their droves and started changing their ways of life for the worse. Designing laws against the natives and taking away their cultural and spiritual lands.

Some people here know nothing about the rez and how if you are not full blooded tribal you will not be accepted. It is like this among the Lakota and I am sure others as well...those with just one parent not really welcome.

Thank you... :tu:

My aunt used to own a farm in rhodesia zimbawe. she employed a couple of local families. Her farm was reduced to rubble and told to leave the country. one rule for some then ? Rascism is in every culture on the planet. Im sure the native indians of america welcomed the first european immigants. Untill the the immigrants piled over in their droves and started changing their ways of life for the worse. Designing laws against the natives and taking away their cultural and spiritual lands.

Correct! and an interesting, yet not widely reported historical fact is, the Native Americans fought along side with the British.

We lost.

But that's all in the past.

Edited by Bill Hill

There's nothing selective about it. Would you say there are nice people in Al Queida, given what it stands for and how it works? I bet you wouldn't.

--Jaylemurph

The trouble with statements like above is it just brushes the opinions or grievances of people we don't agree with under the carpet, in the hope it will go away - it won't.

Are there nice people in Al-qeada? well, on the surface no, but then if I sat down and listened to how their father/brother or son was shot by US forces occupying their country then I might just see where they are coming from - because if the same happened to me then I'd be angry enough to take the fight to those I felt were responsible.

You see, whilst the overall message of Al-qeada (which actually seems to change depending on who they are talking too) is abhorent, it's members are likely to be made up of people who have different motives and reasons for joining or sympathising with them.

The same with the BNP, I find their message quite laughable (in a non-humurous way) - and the quality of their politics, or should I say the detail of their policies will fall apart should they ever get to the point of being taken seriously on the main stage. To say they are all evil, scum or whatever else you want to call them isn't just wrong, it's also a spectacular own-goal, it won't marginalise a party like them in this current climate, it will draw more people to them through what they see as selective discrimination of a legal political party.

Let the quality (or lack of) of their policies do the talking, by trying to keep them quiet or justifying underhand tactics against them lets them avoid talking about the detail of their policies, which if they were allowed to talk about more openly would be the nail in their coffin (no pun intended).

In the Arizona tribes you don't have to be 100% pure blood but to receive help from the tribe you need to live on the rez.

It is against the party rules to be black. I mean that seriously, it is a white only party.

:lol: No, I only say it.

'Cause. You know.

Me likey irony.

Let the quality (or lack of) of their policies do the talking, by trying to keep them quiet or justifying underhand tactics against them lets them avoid talking about the detail of their policies, which if they were allowed to talk about more openly would be the nail in their coffin (no pun intended).

Where are you getting /I/ think they should be silenced or disallowed or anything else? I realise it makes it a bit easier for you to look good by implying I said anything of that sort, but I didn't. They have a right to say whatever they want. And be held accountable for it, which has been my stance all along.

My point was that people choose to be in that group, and they have no right not be associated with it when they do. And that by self-selecting to be in that group, they are choosing to say disgraceful things about themselves.

I agree with you 100% their own silliness will drive them out of existence.

--Jaylemurph

Where are you getting /I/ think they should be silenced or disallowed or anything else?

I was talking generally. Although you've stated they don't have the right to not be associated publicly with the BNP. Data protection laws say otherwise, I guess that could fall under 'anything else'.

I realise it makes it a bit easier for you to look good by implying I said anything of that sort, but I didn't.

--Jaylemurph

I realise it makes it easier for you to assume that because I qouted a certain part of your post I found interesting that you would automatically assume I was directing every comment at you personnally, I wasn't. I am talking about the general BNP topic. Feel free to assume it's all directed at you though....

I was talking generally. Although you've stated they don't have the right to not be associated publicly with the BNP. Data protection laws say otherwise, I guess that could fall under 'anything else'.

Ahh. Then I apologise most abjectly. The same thing happened to me recently, and now I usually put in long, boring explanation of person and number indication whenever I use "you." A bit wordy, but it does enhance meaning when the writer is less than clear with his referents.

--Jaylemurph

Ahh. Then I apologise most abjectly. The same thing happened to me recently, and now I usually put in long, boring explanation of person and number indication whenever I use "you." A bit wordy, but it does enhance meaning when the writer is less than clear with his referents.

--Jaylemurph

My mistake, the sentence should have read:

To say they are all evil, scum or whatever else you ('you' meaning all those who have said such things but not specifically jaylemurph as he clearly doesn't speak for all opposing opinions on the BNP) want to call them isn't just wrong, it's also a spectacular own-goal, it won't marginalise a party like them in this current climate, it will draw more people to them through what they see as selective discrimination of a legal political party.

Doesn't make the sentence flow to well does it, but hey, better make sure I'm clear with my references.

Where are you getting /I/ think they should be silenced or disallowed or anything else? I realise it makes it a bit easier for you to look good by implying I said anything of that sort, but I didn't. They have a right to say whatever they want. And be held accountable for it, which has been my stance all along.

Yep and that is the debatable point. What is your definition of held accountable? You're kinda ambiguous.

Is it Mattshark's definition- "Evil SCUM who must DIE!"

Edited by Bill Hill

The country i live in is full, not enough work or houses for the people already living here and the NHS is creaking under the pressure we need to stop anymore people coming in regardless of colour actually white people are the main problem at the moment, the only political party with the balls to do anything about the problem is the BNP, if some people have to return to their country of origine, so be it (most want to recreate their own country here anyway) if anyone can suggest an alternative please do so.

The country i live in is full, not enough work or houses for the people already living here and the NHS is creaking under the pressure we need to stop anymore people coming in regardless of colour actually white people are the main problem at the moment, the only political party with the balls to do anything about the problem is the BNP, if some people have to return to their country of origine, so be it (most want to recreate their own country here anyway) if anyone can suggest an alternative please do so.

If you want to hear some racists ethnic rascists. join paltalk - room - bnp gets car torched. Only white folks are racsists. Im shocked.

If you want to hear some racists ethnic rascists. join paltalk - room - bnp gets car torched. Only white folks are racsists. Im shocked.

the somalis and arabs are having a right good hate fest at each other on there. somali women spitting and hissing at each other on who owns what land.

Hands down.

Rollin... ^_^