Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

BNP fury as ENTIRE membership list of 10,000

The Brain Overlord

the somalis and arabs are having a right good hate fest at each other on there. somali women spitting and hissing at each other on who owns what land.

I don't know what's going to sort out that civil war.

Someone recently suggest here on um, that the UN should operate as a GDI Initiative.

I'm inclined to agree... ^_^

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Hill

• Mattshark

• chemical-licker

• corporatepunishment

The country i live in is full, not enough work or houses for the people already living here and the NHS is creaking under the pressure we need to stop anymore people coming in regardless of colour actually white people are the main problem at the moment, the only political party with the balls to do anything about the problem is the BNP, if some people have to return to their country of origine, so be it (most want to recreate their own country here anyway) if anyone can suggest an alternative please do so.

So, uhh, who you gonna start with? The Romans? The Angles, Saxons or Jutes? The Danes? The Normans? Maybe the newer folks stand a better chance of getting right: after all, the Germanic folks have had 1500 years to get it right and apparently haven't.

If there's one thing to be said for the Americans, it's that this sort of "immigrants are bad" mentality never held much water since we at least admit that 99% of us are immigrants.

--Jaylemurph

Edited by jaylemurph

So, uhh, who you gonna start with? The Romans? The Angles, Saxons or Jutes? The Danes? The Normans? Maybe the newer folks stand a better chance of getting right: after all, the Germanic folks have had 1500 years to get it right and apparently haven't.

If there's one thing to be said for the Americans, it's that this sort of "immigrants are bad" mentality never held much water since we at least admit that 99% of us are immigrants.

--Jaylemurph

You don't get it do you? THE COUNTRYS FULL, we can't cope with anymore people at the moment, are you saying just leave the gates open?

Our ancestors were Basques, not Celts. The Celts were not wiped out by the Anglo-Saxons, in fact neither had much impact on the genetic stock of these islands.

http://www.prospect-magazine.co.uk/article...ils.php?id=7817

Using your logic the Native Americans (who came from somewhere else) have no more right to the land than the people who came later?

The Wonderful Americans again, so what nationality are the groups of armed vigilantes who patrol the border with Mexico?

You don't get it do you? THE COUNTRYS FULL, we can't cope with anymore people at the moment, are you saying just leave the gates open?

Our ancestors were Basques, not Celts. The Celts were not wiped out by the Anglo-Saxons, in fact neither had much impact on the genetic stock of these islands.

http://www.prospect-magazine.co.uk/article...ils.php?id=7817

Using your logic the Native Americans (who came from somewhere else) have no more right to the land than the people who came later?

The Wonderful Americans again, so what nationality are the groups of armed vigilantes who patrol the border with Mexico?

I read some very interesting stories by idiots in newspapers last week.

If they are going to s**g my party off you at least think they would have the decency to go and read our policies first so they at least get them right. I've never heard such tripe on matters from leaving NATO to supposed extremism.

I would like to formally invite every Briton to a BNP meeting. COME AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

Just go in your yellow pages and get your local number, or go on the BNP website and contact the region officer for your area and ask for an invite to a meeting. If you are worried about losing your job or having your details leaked on websites then dont be. You dont have to give your real name and you can remain annomonus. Someone will arrange to have a chat with you to make sure you are geniune.

Then come to a few meetings of your choice and you will find we are in fact like how the Conservatives used to be. No extremism or leaving NATO for that matter, just common sense.

Please be aware that there are political forces at work in Britain which believe only Liberalism should exist. This is why such tripe is being put out about my party.

Edited by atom286

I don't know what's going to sort out that civil war.

Someone recently suggest here on um, that the UN should operate as a GDI Initiative.

I'm inclined to agree... ^_^

what game is this ? is it an online game Bill ? I hav'nt a scooby what to do concerning the civil war . Civil war does create so much venomous hatred.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10...NP-exposed.html

Teacher at prestigious prep school faces probe after her former job with BNP is exposed

A teacher at a top prep school has been exposed as having worked for the British National Party.

Drama mistress Emma-Louise Chamberlain, 32, has been teaching at Dulwich College Preparatory School for two years.

Pupils at the school, which caters for three to 13-year-olds, include the son of a senior Tory politician.

linked-image Drama teacher Emma-Louise Chamberlain as she appeared on the BNP website

It has emerged that Miss Chamberlain lost her previous job after her employers found she had done work for the far-Right party.

The former actress had presented online videos broadcast on the BNP's website. In one she interviewed a senior party figure charged with inciting racial hatred.

She also lectured party activists on public speaking, giving advice such as: 'The sound of Winston Churchill's voice provokes feelings of pride and victory in the hearts of every true Briton.'

This week her name appeared on the list, leaked on the internet, of 12,500 alleged members and contacts of the party.

George Marsh, headmaster at the £13,000-a-year school, said he had previously been unaware of Miss Chamberlain's BNP links and has begun an investigation.

But one parent said: 'The school should have examined Miss Chamberlain's work history more closely - they should never have hired a woman with such close links to Right-wing extremists.'

University-educated Miss Chamberlain lost her job teaching drama to children between four and 14 for the Astor Theatre Arts Centre, in Deal, Kent, after it was revealed that she had presented filmed interviews on the BNP website.

One online interview was with the head of publicity Mark Collett during his 2006 trial alongside party leader Nick Griffin on charges of inciting racial hatred. Mr Collett was cleared.

Miss Chamberlain's boyfriend David Green, a lawyer, said: 'Emma bitterly opposes the BNP and so do I.'

Her lawyer said she 'is not a member of the BNP and never has been. Neither is she a sympathiser'.

'She was approached whilst working as a freelance actress and voiceover artist to carry out work for the BNP over which she had no editorial control.'

Mr Marsh added: 'We are aware Miss Chamberlain is an alleged contact of the BNP. She has categorically denied she ever has been a member.'

• A self-employed businessman whose name appeared on the leaked BNP list is believed to have been the intended target of vigilantes after a car was fire-bombed outside his house.

Jonathan Senior, 26, was away when his neighbour's car was set alight on Thursday.

Mr Senior, of Liversedge, West Yorkshire, said: 'I'm not a member of the BNP. I was last year but I let my membership lapse. I'm pretty worried as I have a young son.'

:angry: she can vote for who she wants. 1 thing, this has caused some very interesting debates.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/poli...icle5209809.ece

The Government is facing a Labour rebellion over plans that could lead to British National Party members holding positions of power over policing.

As police forces scour the leaked BNP membership list to weed out serving officers, the Home Office will publish proposals next week for elections to police authorities in which the far-right party is confident of winning seats.

BNP leaders believe that a combination of low voter turnout and rising crime rates in a recession will bring it success at the poll.

Sir Jeremy Beecham, the leader of Labour’s 5,000 local councillors, told The Times that the prospect of extremists influencing policing was chilling. He said: “People will run on ‘fear of crime’ tickets – the process is open to populism. The BNP is one concern but there will be other single-issue groups running on platforms that exaggerate crime and fear. These elections would inevitably attract lower turnouts and less attention, making the electoral test much easier for the BNP and their ilk.”

Despite intensive lobbying from councillors, Labour MPs and MEPs, Jacqui Smith, the Home Secretary, believes that direct elections will increase police accountability. The Conservatives and Liberal Democrats also favour elected bodies to scrutinise the police rather than the current system of appointed authorities.

The Home Office proposal, which was included in a Green Paper in July, will be confirmed next week and will form part of the Police and Crime Reduction Bill in the Queen’s Speech on December 3.

Home Office sources said that they were “pushing ahead” despite the prospect of angering thousands of Labour councillors, who bear the brunt of electoral battles with the BNP, in the run-up to next year’s local elections.

Labour opponents of the plan met the Prime Minister in September to explain their position. According to one record of the meeting, seen by The Times, they came away with the impression that “an alternative to direct elections is achievable”. In return they “agreed not to push a public debate” at the Labour Party conference.

Since then the Government’s position on direct elections has hardened. Vernon Coaker, the Policing Minister, said that the proposals would enhance democracy. He told Police Professional magazine: “We should be more confident about the electorate; by and large they won’t elect extremists.”

The BNP has, however, won 54 local council seats in England – the latest last week on a 22 per cent turnout in a by-election in Lincolnshire. It won its first seat on the Greater London Authority in May and has said that it will have “a real go” at police authority elections.

Bob Jones, the chairman of the Association of Police Authorities, said: “The police have banned BNP members from joining their ranks, but under the Government’s proposals for direct elections to police authorities, they could be running local police forces.” The BNP list posted on the internet suggested that 20 party members were police officers.

West Yorkshire Police are investigating a possible firebomb attack on a car in the street where a man, 26 and named on the list, lives. No one was injured in the incident in Liversedge on Thursday night. The man, who says he is a former member of the party, said: “That list is a dangerous thing. It should never have been published.”

what about the serving armed forces, what if some of them are found to be supporting the BNP? are they allowed back into their own country? What if say a beown person who works for the police force is supporting the BNP, WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM? im so confused :wacko:

I dunno why people get hot under the collar when it comes to the BNP. in the last general election 26 million people voted. just over 180,000 voted for the BNP.

the test comes when they get a candidate elected has an MP and see what result that brings. but forming any sort of government is out of the question, Has a party they have a long way to go.

what game is this ? is it an online game Bill ? I hav'nt a scooby what to do concerning the civil war . Civil war does create so much venomous hatred.

It's from Command and Conquer.. link :tu:

Yep... the UN turns into GDI.

On a personal... note I have to deal with the effects of the Somali civil war- ironically..on the streets of London.

And it's er very irritating.

mmmh... good idea.. bring over a group of people from a warzone with post traumatic stress disorder and see what happens.

I bet the person who made the decision, actually feels quite good about it. But I also bet you, they don't live anywhere near them.

So, why do I live there? well, unfortunately I have to because of various commitments-

Edited by Bill Hill

They are Americans and they are attempting to stop ILLEGAL IMMAGRATION not the people who come here legally.

The problem we have in the southwest US is that if you stand up and are against illegal immigration somehow you’re considered a racist. That's the reason those people go down there because politicians are scared of the repercussions if they stand up to illegal immigration.

Blame the media for not portraying ILLEGAL IMAGRATION or the protests in support of it as being wrong not the people taking their own time and resources trying to stop it.

It's from Command and Conquer.. link :tu:

Yep... the UN turns into GDI.

On a personal... note I have to deal with the effects of the Somali civil war- ironically..on the streets of London.

And it's er very irritating.

mmmh... good idea.. bring over a group of people from a warzone with post traumatic stress disorder and see what happens.

I bet the person who made the decision, actually feels quite good about it. But I also bet you, they don't live anywhere near them.

So, why do I live there? well, unfortunately I have to because of various commitments-

Will check that game out Bill, thank's for the link. I beleive the powers that be, are trying to start a revolt. To implement a more marshall law type police state in the uk. I'm glad im out of London,its not the city it once was. Stay safe Bill.

The unfortunate thing thing about the BNP is they have been made to be the British political "pantomime villan" by the ever increasing liberal minded brit, The BNP arent a racist party, because under the law anyone preaching racial hatred would be prosecuted, that being to case the BNP would have been shut down, The BNP are not Combat 18 although thats not to say that some members are not affiliated with Combat, but surely thats no different to the self rightous, staunch ex Labour MP George Galloway being affiliated with Saddam and Fidel Castro, yet the liberals love him, and naturally so do the hard-line muslims, who of course voted him in!

Edited by The Brain Overlord

I beleive the powers that be, are trying to start a revolt.

Good point.. :tu:

personally I don't know whether it's sheer incompetence, blind optimistic ignorance or a conspiracy.

I don't know.. but to think thing's are ok... or alright.. man,you need the thickest rose-tinted glasses of delusion.

Alas I have met the latter..so I know they exist.

Edited by Bill Hill

The BNP arent a racist party.

Then why won't they let a black man who's family have lived in the UK for 5 generations join (Hypothetically)?

Why are they advocating white only immigration?

I think you'll find this in their constitution published in 2004 which I posted earlier.

Edited by Mattshark

Then why won't they let a black man who's family have lived in the UK for 5 generations join (Hypothetically)?

Why are they advocating white only immigration?

No it isn't.

No they don't.

I refuse to listen to you anymore.

Do I?

no I don't.

The unfortunate thing thing about the BNP is they have been made to be the British political "pantomime villan"

That is so true! Especially in the UK-Like the 'commies' of the Mccarthy era... :lol:

"Now, where are those hideous white racists hiding?"

"Behind YOU!"

Where Children? Here? Under my bed?

"NO BEHIND YOU!!!"

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20081123/tuk-ar...ai-dba1618.html

Arrested BNP members released on bail

Twelve men linked to the British National Party (BNP) have been released on bail after being arrested on suspicion of distributing racist material in a city centre. http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20081123/tuk-ar...w-article-part2

Related photos / videos

fter handing out leaflets on behalf of the BNP at around 12.50pm over the weekend in Whitechapel, Liverpool city centre.

The organiser of the Blackpool and Oldham branches of the far-right party, Roy Goodwin, confirmed 12 members of the party were arrested.

He said: "There was nothing unlawful in the leaflets - all the contents of the leaflets had been carefully vetted, or they would not have gone out."

Merseyside Police said those arrested were: a 29-year-old and a 51-year-old from the Liverpool South area; a 64-year-old from the Wirral area; a 19-year-old; a 46-year-old and a 41-year-old from Liverpool North; a 61-year-old and a 42-year-old from Knowsley; a 70-year-old; a 44-year-old; and a 29-year-old and a 48-year-old from St Helens.

democracy for ya :rolleyes:

yeah.... don't worry the case will be dropped, yet again... as each point is defendable..

Technically, under the law- Flying the National Flag or English Flag can be seen as being racist..

Try it and see how the local council respond .... :lol:<_<

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20081123/tuk-ar...ai-dba1618.html

Twelve men linked to the British National Party (BNP) have been released on bail after being arrested on suspicion of distributing racist material in a city centre. http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20081123/tuk-ar...w-article-part2

Related photos / videos

fter handing out leaflets on behalf of the BNP at around 12.50pm over the weekend in Whitechapel, Liverpool city centre.

The organiser of the Blackpool and Oldham branches of the far-right party, Roy Goodwin, confirmed 12 members of the party were arrested.

He said: "There was nothing unlawful in the leaflets - all the contents of the leaflets had been carefully vetted, or they would not have gone out."

Merseyside Police said those arrested were: a 29-year-old and a 51-year-old from the Liverpool South area; a 64-year-old from the Wirral area; a 19-year-old; a 46-year-old and a 41-year-old from Liverpool North; a 61-year-old and a 42-year-old from Knowsley; a 70-year-old; a 44-year-old; and a 29-year-old and a 48-year-old from St Helens.

democracy for ya :rolleyes:

Jumping to conclusions much?

Unless you have read the leaflets what position are you in make such a statement? Oh none.

Jumping to conclusions much?

Unless you have read the leaflets what position are you in make such a statement? Oh none.

:huh: but you are jumping to the conclusion i have not read the leaflets. go figure

:huh: but you are jumping to the conclusion i have not read the leaflets. go figure

Have you read them?

The leaflet has been distributed for weeks, here's the real reason for the arrests by the left wing fascist controlled police force, i thought the police were here to protect all of us, by all accounts groups of supporters had gathered outside the police stations, see if it makes the news?

The ‘Racism Cuts Both Ways’ booklet details anti-white racism and violence. See the truth that the Merseyside Police don’t want you to read by clicking here.

“Our solicitors are already in touch with Merseyside Police in connection with this illegal detention, and we are working on this as a matter of urgency,” BNP chairman Nick Griffin said.

“This gross overreaction is most likely the result of us sending Merseyside Police a legal letter yesterday warning them that they were using an illegally obtained list to persecute a member of the force who is alleged to be a BNP member,” Mr Griffin said.

“It is illegal to use evidence which itself was obtained illegally, and we also warned them that they are in possession of stolen property,” he said. “This morning’s vindictive and thoroughly undemocratic action appears to be a revenge action ordered by their extremist political bosses.”

Mr Griffin called for supporters to call Merseyside Police on 0151 - 709 6010 and politely express their displeasure at this latest Gestapo-like act.

Can I just add I saw the racism cuts both ways and it is a joke. Anyone killed by someone not white under any circumstance they have called a racially motivated murder even when it is not.

It is a rather pathetic piece of material.

So have I and the case studies have some outright lies in their about racial murder and imply racism when that was clearly not the case.

It is manipulative rubbish designed to incite racism.