Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Predictions 2009

Abecrombie

Ok members what do you think will happen in the upcoming year of 2009 ?

Heres one of mine.. unfortunately,

1] Obama may have his life threatend

I predict that the most obvious of predictions will be made in this thread, and...

Oh wait..nevermind, it already happened! I must be...PSYCHIC! (cue scary music).

• Like 1

There will be clouds.

• Like 1

Well thus far it seems nobody wants to put their mind to the test.

hmmm

hmmm

i'm no psychic, but i'm seeing something big happening with blossom goodchild, not neccesarily a good thing either

• Like 1

hmmm

Maybe you shouldve worded the title of your thread better. To something which wouldve been more fitting you know..

Edited by Kazahel
  • Like 1

hmmm

I took my prediction very seriously, I assure you.

• Like 1

1. Economic bailout will fail and the market will resemble that of "The great depression" years.

2. The war in Iraq will finally have a deadline to pull troops out.

3. Tension with Pakistan Increases, United States and Israel will join forces to begin the next phase of "war on terror"

4. Category 5 hurricane will wreak havoc on the gulf coast, causing billions in damage in one of the worst hurricane seasons on record.

5. Boston Celtics will beat New Orleans Hornets in 5 games to win the NBA Championship.

6. In the summer, gas prices will rise to record rates topping 5 dollars a gallon in some states.

That about all I got......

• Like 1

Me thinks that the US soldiers in Iraq will withdraw .

I also think that there will be another major tsunami.

I took my prediction very seriously, I assure you.

Surrreeeee

This is not really a prediction, it's just common sense. =P

1. Economic bailout will fail and the market will resemble that of "The great depression" years.

3. Tension with Pakistan Increases, United States and Israel will join forces to begin the next phase of "war on terror"

4. Category 5 hurricane will wreak havoc on the gulf coast, causing billions in damage in one of the worst hurricane seasons on record.

5. Boston Celtics will beat New Orleans Hornets in 5 games to win the NBA Championship.

6. In the summer, gas prices will rise to record rates topping 5 dollars a gallon in some states.

That about all I got......

Very well said.... :o

I also think that there will be another major tsunami.

I totally agree and it has been predicted. But dont quote me on this please, but is the tsunami is supose to wipe out the west coast of the states??? I could be very wrong, But im sure i saw it on tele a while back :(

Edited by Ms_Katsipoulis

I agree.

Isn't there already a deadline?

I make a counter-prediction that this won't happen, unless you're talking about specialty fuels.

Surrreeeee

Well, I did! And I'll be right, too. Just wait and see! :P

Me thinks that the US soldiers in Iraq will withdraw .

Not in 2009. Not all of them at least, or even a really significant amount of them.

You want a more serious prediction? All right.

There will also be rain. :P

On a more cryptic note, the dragon of the North will pull the Teeth from the dragon of the East, and the dragon of the West will become wary.

The economy will fall further into recession.

I predict that Kevin Spacey will explode, unaided, for no apparent reason, in full public view at a popular Hollywood seafood restaurant.

• Like 1

hmm, im predicting....Maaaany threads on UM, asking 'what are your predictions for 2010'

im seeing something along those lines.

I predict that Kevin Spacey will explode, unaided, for no apparent reason, in full public view at a popular Hollywood seafood restaurant.

Cool, let me know the date so I can make sure and get a autograph. hehe

Obama's going to start in office and what we'll see is the economy resembling a plane that nearly hits the ground, but is pulled up at the absolute last possible moment before it hits the ground.

There will be a major new industrial revolution, but before that there will be a time of community organization.This will be like a worker line where one person passes a sand bag to another and then to another, all working to seal the hole in the damn. We will be called into brotherhood.A new spirit of brotherhood.Those that speak out against it will be viewed as out of date.

Obama will create grass roots community organizations which will be used to engage the public in rebuilding the country- the people will be charged with bringing about the change-

"we are the change we've been waiting for"

as we grow stronger and stronger with little steps equaling big steps,this new country will take off,and other countries which have had invested interest in seeing the demise of America such as China and Russia will become overtly snippy- they do not want to be second to us any longer. They want to be the world leaders now. As this take off occurs, on the way up we will be attacked on all sides for a time, until eventually we rise above the flack and will have restored the United States to a stronger place than it's ever been in.Obama will masterfully lead the world stage.

Analysts cannot see what is happening now. Neither in the realm of mainstream thought or conspiracy theory.They base their understandings on the ways of the past, on old models and old ways of thinking.

A new time is coming where there will be a great deal of outside the box thinking. Washington will be rebuilt and 8 years from now will not resemble the Washington of the past. A new Generation is being ushered in and will vastly change the inner workings of american politics.

We will witness revolution/evolution.

This is all I've got.

Obama's going to start in office and what we'll see is the economy resembling a plane that nearly hits the ground, but is pulled up at the absolute last possible moment before it hits the ground.

The plane has already crashed. It's just taking everyone awhile to realize it.

Cool, let me know the date so I can make sure and get a autograph. hehe

March 9th, 7:35:29PM, Yamashiro, 1999 N. Sycamore Ave., Los Angeles, CA, 90068.

I'd go at around 6-ish.

Edited by Bender Rodríguez
  • Like 1

2009, Same ****,...Different year, but still the same old ****, War, Misery, Lying Polies, Freeloading Fatcats, more War, more misery, more more more of the same until possibly a revolution occurs.

For the upcoming year I see suffering and dying.

I see a rain of pain.

linked-image

And I see myself

linked-image

... laughing.

I also predict that an extraterrestrial entity will fall down on earth, September 6, 05:19:05 UTC

at 64N 27' 5" , 81E 58' 38"

But the russian military will keep it strictly secret, so when you never hear about that happening then I can say, “told you so!”

• Like 1

Pacific Tsunami will hit, volcanos will become a lot more active in the United States...People realize the importance of education and it becomes affordable to everyone...A major earthquake in the mid-west

Mabus is found....

• Like 1

Things will happen.

people will post blurry videos online and call them proof.

natural disasters will occur several places.

We will hear more about the natural disasters in america which kills 5 people than we will about the ones in asia killing hundreds of thousands.

governments will fall.

wars will be faught.

Aliens will not show up in a "grand scale".

people will lose their jobs and their savings

some will come out on top, others will lose.

business.as.usual.

Edited by Oderint
  • Like 1