Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

can ANYONE help me pleez?

Wonder-girl

i need some hlp i'm seeing ghosts everywhere, andi'm seeing stuff that either will happen or will bhappen differently..idk how to handle all this...i need somebody to messege me or reaply so i can ask some questions...pleez and thank you so much! :blink:

Edited by blonde-punk

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wonder-girl

• John from Lowell

• SRGhostgirl

• InHuman

WUt?

If you were serious you would put some effort into it.

Close this thread, no possible way its real.

Hi Blond Punk:

I don't want to be hurtful, but I have to agree- your posting is not coming across as believable. My first thought was that you've been watching too many shows like Ghost Whisperer or Medium. If you are serious, then you need to go within yourself to find the answers- if you are indeed seeing all these ghosts and have so many psychic abilities, then there is a reason.

If you have questions, why don't you post them here?

Why don't you share an experience?

I have the feeling that you are authentic. This is a good place to find others like yourself. They are here with similar thoughts and feelings, just like you.

This forum is also an attraction for many others. Their views and experiences are authentically different than your own. This is ok. They need to express their understanding as much as any one else. I would suggest that it is best to accept all ways of being and be patient in your search for others like yourself.

John

If you're seeing ghosts , you have a third eye. I believe in the existence of such an ability. But however , when you say that you see stuff that will either happen or happen differently.. I'll say that that is a pathetic excuse for saying that you have prophetic abilities that aren't always right , no offense.

As for your ability to see ghosts , don't bother them , just ignore those things. And there is nothing you can do to get rid of it.

To explain all this a bit more calmly...My Grandma has all these abilities. She has been the only one i have shared the information with excluding this.

This has been going on for awhile but i have never really grasped it til now. And what i mean by seeing things differently is that of courswe the future can always be changed, example of what happend to me earlier this year:(exactly what happend) my boyfriend and i were getting ready to leave the house and as we were getting into the car, i had this sort of "flash" thing i guess you could say and i saw him and i in a car accident. I remeber the road the car and everything and who got hurt and who died. Well I wasn't feeling comfortable so i told him to wait while i got to the bath room before we leave. Well after we left as soon as we got to the road we came upon a car crash that had happend about 30 seconds previous to when we got there. Same White ford truck i saw, same road that it was supposed to be on, but another car got hit.. not us...because i stalled a little while.

And about the ghosts.. the majority of them i see are All black and shadowy appearence like. I don't feel comfortable around them. The first one i ever saw was in my door way. I felt so scared i was shaking and crying under my bed sheets. Thats how scared i was, t sounds rediculous i know! but thats why i came here..and its kinda difficult to find someone like me that i can compare/exchange thoughts with.?

it may sounds dumb i don't care if it sounds crazy everyone has there own opinions and i know what i saw and still see....

i would be willing to answer any question you threw at me...

by all means go ahead caz it would most likely help the both of us...

thank you for reading it though, i was pretty sure hardly anyone would..

As for speaking upon the Ghosts, are they Astro projected apparitions as in Simi formed full sized (While shadows blurring ) as they move about, blur distortions rather that move out of your moments peripheral vision, or are they full on transparent figures of diseased people known or un known? For most it is a matter of just know you have the ability and adjusting too, or getting use to them being present, some have house guest and their families of past are left lingering, they visit long term or short, and thus the y the Ghostly visitors may be they family or relatives deceased lingering about, you may when alone try to have a conversation with them, make friends and even learn of their pasts…Ghost visitor are only frightening to you if you fear the not understanding them…

Pavot B)

Edited by Pavot

Hi Blond-Punk:

I received your private message to me, thank you. :) I prefer to respond here.

All people are psychic, and spirits are around us all of the time, it's just that some people have a stronger ability to sense, and they listen to their intuition. I am hoping your will share more of your experience. You have shared a little in that your grandmother has the same type of abilities. Has she been supportive to you? Is she open to talking with you about them? When you are confused, it is important to have others with the same issues to talk with.

I started a post a few weeks back that you might be interested in: Psychic Senses and Bloodline. My mother also had strong abilities- she knew when something was going to happen, felt things as they happened in another area, and also saw spirits. To her, these spirits looked just like you and me, solid and all. I have inherited some of her abilities, but in a different way. I "know" things, I sense spirits but I have only once, maybe twice, seen what I thought was a spirit.

All I know is that I did have the support of my mom in this. I hope you have the support of your grandmother, and perhaps your parents? Did you mother inherit any of this ability?

I would advise that you surround yourself with white light each day before you leave the house. I would say it is important that you learn to keep your boundaries around yourself strong and intact and you learn that they cannot harm you, or do anything at all to you. Unless you are sure that one is specifically coming to you for a reason, don't even bother with them. I would also advise that you just be kind, tolerant and patient with yourself and learn how to adjust to what is going on with you right now.

Also, do you keep a journal? Writing down things that happen in this regard may help you to put some of your experiences into perspective and help you to validate your experiences.

I hope my advise is helpful. ;)

To explain all this a bit more calmly...My Grandma has all these abilities. She has been the only one i have shared the information with excluding this.

This has been going on for awhile but i have never really grasped it til now. And what i mean by seeing things differently is that of courswe the future can always be changed, example of what happend to me earlier this year:(exactly what happend) my boyfriend and i were getting ready to leave the house and as we were getting into the car, i had this sort of "flash" thing i guess you could say and i saw him and i in a car accident. I remeber the road the car and everything and who got hurt and who died. Well I wasn't feeling comfortable so i told him to wait while i got to the bath room before we leave. Well after we left as soon as we got to the road we came upon a car crash that had happend about 30 seconds previous to when we got there. Same White ford truck i saw, same road that it was supposed to be on, but another car got hit.. not us...because i stalled a little while.

And about the ghosts.. the majority of them i see are All black and shadowy appearence like. I don't feel comfortable around them. The first one i ever saw was in my door way. I felt so scared i was shaking and crying under my bed sheets. Thats how scared i was, t sounds rediculous i know! but thats why i came here..and its kinda difficult to find someone like me that i can compare/exchange thoughts with.?

it may sounds dumb i don't care if it sounds crazy everyone has there own opinions and i know what i saw and still see....

Wow. That's, uh, actually kind of interesting. I was halfway through writing my usual skeptic post, until I read your above paragraph.

There is a chance you may be particularly perceptive to the dimensions where greater beings reside. Or in contrast, you may be some sort of interest to these beings.

But this is the sort of thing you need to be incredibly careful with.

I would like to talk to you more about this with you. Please feel free to PM me.

Wow. That's, uh, actually kind of interesting. I was halfway through writing my usual skeptic post, until I read your above paragraph.

There is a chance you may be particularly perceptive to the dimensions where greater beings reside. Or in contrast, you may be some sort of interest to these beings.

But this is the sort of thing you need to be incredibly careful with.

I would like to talk to you more about this with you. Please feel free to PM me.

It cool....and yea that is true. I'm not uite sure. I'm slowly tryin to figure t out..but you are more than likely to ask me anything..i'll do my best t answer it..and messege me anytime :]

As for speaking upon the Ghosts, are they Astro projected apparitions as in Simi formed full sized (While shadows blurring ) as they move about, blur distortions rather that move out of your moments peripheral vision, or are they full on transparent figures of diseased people known or un known? For most it is a matter of just know you have the ability and adjusting too, or getting use to them being present, some have house guest and their families of past are left lingering, they visit long term or short, and thus the y the Ghostly visitors may be they family or relatives deceased lingering about, you may when alone try to have a conversation with them, make friends and even learn of their pasts…Ghost visitor are only frightening to you if you fear the not understanding them…

Pavot B)

right i understnad what your saying....itjust happend to be one i saw..but some of them i see are mre complex in the way they look and everything.

and i have considerd that but..i'm not quite sure who..i've had 4 family member die on me so far...

Edited by blonde-punk

Hi Blond-Punk:

I received your private message to me, thank you. :) I prefer to respond here.

All people are psychic, and spirits are around us all of the time, it's just that some people have a stronger ability to sense, and they listen to their intuition. I am hoping your will share more of your experience. You have shared a little in that your grandmother has the same type of abilities. Has she been supportive to you? Is she open to talking with you about them? When you are confused, it is important to have others with the same issues to talk with.

I started a post a few weeks back that you might be interested in: Psychic Senses and Bloodline. My mother also had strong abilities- she knew when something was going to happen, felt things as they happened in another area, and also saw spirits. To her, these spirits looked just like you and me, solid and all. I have inherited some of her abilities, but in a different way. I "know" things, I sense spirits but I have only once, maybe twice, seen what I thought was a spirit.

All I know is that I did have the support of my mom in this. I hope you have the support of your grandmother, and perhaps your parents? Did you mother inherit any of this ability?

I would advise that you surround yourself with white light each day before you leave the house. I would say it is important that you learn to keep your boundaries around yourself strong and intact and you learn that they cannot harm you, or do anything at all to you. Unless you are sure that one is specifically coming to you for a reason, don't even bother with them. I would also advise that you just be kind, tolerant and patient with yourself and learn how to adjust to what is going on with you right now.

Also, do you keep a journal? Writing down things that happen in this regard may help you to put some of your experiences into perspective and help you to validate your experiences.

I hope my advise is helpful. ;)

Hey!... That is fine. Yea she is and I've kept a journal for some time now and i've been using it quite often...

andwell my mom kinda freaked when she found ou, and never sple of it again. My dad i tried to tell him but i don't think he got the drift of what i was saying. lol

If you're seeing ghosts , you have a third eye. I believe in the existence of such an ability. But however , when you say that you see stuff that will either happen or happen differently.. I'll say that that is a pathetic excuse for saying that you have prophetic abilities that aren't always right , no offense.

As for your ability to see ghosts , don't bother them , just ignore those things. And there is nothing you can do to get rid of it.

First of all, my dear, don't despair. You apparantly have abilities. It's not unusual for persons of your age (around puberty) to begin experiencing psychic abilities. Do not fear. What you call ghosts or apparitions are around us all the time. They cannot hurt you.

I have the same ability as you to somehow foresee possible outcomes. I remember, many years ago, I was sitting in a small cafe enjoying a cup of coffee when suddenly I knew I should leave immedietely. I saw violence as an outcome, if I did not. I got up and left and as soon as I got out the door two persons began fighting violently and chaos erupted, within the cafe. If I had not left at the time I did, I would have been right in the middle of it. This is a form of clairvoyance. I encourage you to go to the library and read all you can on the subjects of psychic phenomoma, clairvoyance, etc. Knowledge is power.

Good luck to you my dear. All of us have psychic abilities. It's just that many of us refuse to believe in them.

If you're being truthful...

*raises hand* I've gone through similar experience "ghost" wise from when I was around 3-4 up to a few years ago- not the foreseeing of future events however! If you need any support for the scariness I know it can be, feel free to message me. *nod nod* Heck, I even had to go through therapy because of how much it scared me. O_o Nonetheless, just realize you're not completely alone in it, okay? :)

There's people who are extremely skeptic of such things and they do mean well... there seems to be waaay too many people who flaunt having some kind of "power" (ahem, another topic subject listed in this forum section, haha) just to boost their own ego. After seeing lots of that same problem, it'll make anyone a skeptic, honestly. But that's another thing- it's good to always have some skepticism, even with things you, yourself could be seeing, because the mind can play tricks on you.

i need some hlp i'm seeing ghosts everywhere, andi'm seeing stuff that either will happen or will bhappen differently..idk how to handle all this...i need somebody to messege me or reaply so i can ask some questions...pleez and thank you so much! :blink:

Ever hear of spell-check?

...seeing stuff that either will happen or will bhappen differently...

If it happened differently, then you were obviously wrong.

Edited by Knight of the Twilight

If it happened differently, then you were obviously wrong.

There are times when it is best to alter potential outcomes. The OP gave an excellent example of that in her second post. This naturally makes your statment correct to some extent.

John

I would say that you should smile from the heart. It's similar to surounding yourself in white light, if not the same. If you suround yourself in white light obviously you should feel pleasent. Well what your state of mind is directly related to your aura. If you smile from the heart and let your essene shine and flow outwards any illintention or negative ghosts will coware away. They will feel insecure. They won't be able to look at you. You could say your aura is like electricity to them. The more frightened you get the more they can affect you. whether it's in a physcial sense or just a purely mental sense I'm not too sure but all you need to do is smile. The next thing really is to make peace with them. You can sit down close your eyes and ask them to leave (aloud or in your head) you an your family alone. You can visualise that your house as a sacred place only positive and loving entities can enter, visualising this image over and over. You can chant "In the name of God please leave me and my loved one in peace". Don't try and force the entities to leave, they could bite back.

• 2 weeks later...

I have also had these types of events happen throughout my life as well. I was born with a pre-birth memory but at 13 months after the JFK assassination I decided to forget because I realized that I was in danger and realized the warnings imparted to me in the dream state in the womb. It was a dark hilly terrain with black and white horses with a red setting sun to the west. The white horses had wings the black did not and I was working with the black secretly reporting to the white. I was flown to the sun on the back of the white horse and was told by three beings dressed in robes that I was in danger of loosing myself here. This was I believe partly my own perceptions trying to attune to my karmic ties to that which I was before and what I wanted to do in the future with the help of my guides.

Before this was much different in that I remembered floating above the world in a blue sphere and was very concerned about events happening to those who were praying for me thousands of minds. There were also thousands of people leaving to another country and I felt the problem was so wide spread and deeply rooted that I felt I could not help in anyway without help myself. So I chose to give that up looking inside myself at a reddish orange pinpoint of light which was extended beyond the boundaries of my imagination. I broke out of the sphere following a chord or a line which seemed to extend out of me to the southwest to the highest point in the universe if that makes sense. I then proceeded to the west into the center of the galaxy towards a black void with a great motherly consciousness. All living things on every star were amplified into me like a magnifying lens. I felt like my mind was totally free from everything and was expanded beyond what I had ever known before. I turned around and looked at the universe of that which I was about to depart thinking of the infinite possibilities of working in service with that which I now felt totally liberated and indebted too. I then turned and entered the black void knowing that I was giving up the lesser for something that was unknown but was beyond where I was.

There is much more but I don’t want to bore anyone and I am not sure it is even important to others. But I do know from my memory and linking events to the memory that my spirit or soul or what ever came back to this world on February 20, 1962 seven months 14 days before my birth which was Friendship 7. My whole life has revolved around this experience and the interesting thing is that the people I have met and the things I have done have all unfolded a holistic framework of pieces of the puzzle which makeup this tapestry we call reality. I have also found who I think I may have been from the time period Tenzin Khenrab Gelek Palsangpo the 11th Gyalwang Drukpa. One would have to know all the strange events that have transpired over the coarse of my life so far to be able to connect the dots.

My advise is to make your own way and contemplate on that divine spark within the core of you which is also far beyond your current understanding of things and what you will become which is not just your individual self. Trust in the great mother that guides us all in our course around the axis of bliss from which all spring and are reborn to that sublime light of total unity. But take this all in moderation live long and study much. You may also find the study of physics to be beneficial in your paranormal research. The mystery is infinitely deep and the unity of it all is far beyond measure unto a crown which infinitely surpasses our ideas of love veiled in separation of our perceptions. But also balance is the key.

My advise is to make your own way and contemplate on that divine spark within the core of you which is also far beyond your current understanding of things and what you will become which is not just your individual self. Trust in the great mother that guides us all in our course around the axis of bliss from which all spring and are reborn to that sublime light of total unity. But take this all in moderation live long and study much. You may also find the study of physics to be beneficial in your paranormal research. The mystery is infinitely deep and the unity of it all is far beyond measure unto a crown which infinitely surpasses our ideas of love veiled in separation of our perceptions. But also balance is the key.

I would also say that balance is the key. The human interests are as importent as any abstract attraction. We forget the amount of energy we expend to hold our human condition in place. We want the experience our human expression brings to us. That is why I like the word "integrate". Part of us is drawn to our inner knowing and another part does not want this distraction. Once we make room for Both, life will flow a lot easier.

John

• 3 months later...
WUt?

If you were serious you would put some effort into it.

Close this thread, no possible way its real.

God?! I didn't know you'd come back to Earth already!! Praise be the all knowing!! ^_^

Sorry, have to laugh at the egotistical.

Edited by Meiliken