Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFC[unknown flying creature]

Hans Dolbrook

i got this from the coast to coast am website.it was taken in canada on the 18th of november.

has anybody seen or heard of this creature in that area before?i know we have some

canadians on this board from near and around that area.any guess as to what this is?

linked-image

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Silver Thong

• Hans Dolbrook

• louis_last

• Still Waters

i got this from the coast to coast am website.it was taken in canada on the 18th of november.

has anybody seen or heard of this creature in that area before?i know we have some

canadians on this board from near and around that area.any guess as to what this is?

linked-image

i dont live there but i havnt seen it before, it looks a little like an owl o.O

its one of those helicopter seeds that spin about in the air as they fall to the ground. take careful note that the photographer 'discovered' the creature in the photo after the event, he did not actually see the creature. definitely an out of focus helicopter seed.

Edited by louis_last

its one of those helicopter seeds that spin about in the air as they fall to the ground. take careful note that the photographer 'discovered' the creature in the photo after the event, he did not actually see the creature. definitely an out of focus helicopter seed.

Louis as much as i like that idea there is no tree within the immedaite area that i can see that would have those seed. I live around alo of them and they tend to take a more immedaite trip to the ground. Not saying it isnt one it just seems unlikely to me.

That must be a really big seed then. I thought it was some kind of bird, but the first paranormal thing that came to mind was, "Mothman!"

To me, it looks like someone having fun in photoshop.

I live in Canada and I have never seen this befor nor heard of it. What part of Canada? it's pretty damn big up here lol.

I think its a man having fun in one of thos softwares

Thanks

Universal Legend

It looks like a bird of some sort carrying off it's quarry.

That's what it looks like to me as well, possibly an owl carrying a squirrel or chipmunk or something.

Hmm ... small chances to be Mothman.I think it's an angel.

a birds an angel?

A bird or insect/seed. You can't judge its distance; it could be over the buildings or beside the lamppost. The blurred shape looks weird but why assume anything out of the ordinary just because the details are lost?

A bird or insect/seed. You can't judge its distance; it could be over the buildings or beside the lamppost. The blurred shape looks weird but why assume anything out of the ordinary just because the details are lost?

That's what I was thinking, It's all a matter of perspective. Reminds me of hunting pictures that have the hunter squatting/sitting behind the dead animal and claiming it's the worlds biggest. Anything looks bigger when it is closer to the camera. If this was an insect and a few meters away from the lens then it will look large compared to the lamppost or building.

That's what I was thinking, It's all a matter of perspective. Reminds me of hunting pictures that have the hunter squatting/sitting behind the dead animal and claiming it's the worlds biggest. Anything looks bigger when it is closer to the camera. If this was an insect and a few meters away from the lens then it will look large compared to the lamppost or building.

It looks like a wasp that is closer to the camera and out of focus.

that's what i was thinking

probably a falcon or hawk with their rabbit or bird meal :yes:

I think it's an owl. THey do look funny when you see them fly in slow motion or if it's still pic.

Hmm ... small chances to be Mothman.I think it's an angel.

Angels do not have wings. Throughout the Bible angels are mistaken for normal men. The only mention of heavely creatures having wings are the Seraphim, as word which in Hebrew means "fiery flying serpents", and when the Jews began using Greek, this word was sometimes interchanged with Drakon. But heavenly dragons did not set well with the Nordic masters of the Catholic church, so they were turned into absurd, swan-winged humanoid angels as we see in cartoons and on Christmas cards.

:huh: