Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mumbia, India Under Terriost Attack!

Ufo Believer

The Terroists are not Al-Queda so they won't blow themselves up. Their possibly after India's gov. or something. The Terroists have grandes, explosives, and weapons and enough for possibly 1 or 2 more days of this Attack.

Edited by Ufo Believer

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ufo Believer

• MARAB0D

• Bill Hill

• Lord Umbarger

:o They've cancelled the cricket because of these attacks, those terrorists are gonna pay!!!

Although for the England Cricket team it would be a relief, India are kicking our butts 5 - 0 in the one day internationals.

CNN News person said that he can't believe that this has happened which was that an Air France Plane came down in the Mediterrian. I don't get it, why would he say he can't believe this happened?

Edit: Sorry not Air France. An Airbus A320 Air New Zeland jet plunged into the Mediterrian with 7 people on board

Edited by Ufo Believer

Cheers for the updates UFObeliever. sounds like hell.. :hmm:

Did I hear the BBC correctly? The Indian government is reporting anti-muslim sentiments.

yeah well, duh I wonder why? Hardly the most important aspect at moment.

Edited by Bill Hill

You meant updates, right?

Edited by Ufo Believer

You meant updates, right?

er yep.. :blush:

Did anyone notice? :unsure2:

I was a bit mad.... I always am, after watching the news.

Edited by Bill Hill

That's all right.

Just in: Isralies were taken hostage at some kind of chuch were they were praying. No other word on this situation yet.

* The Deccan Mujahedeen might be a cover group name *

* Terroists were tageting American, British and now Isreali citizens in Mumbai, India *

* Airbus A320 Air New Zealand plane came down in the Mediterrain while on some kind of traning mission; 7 people were on-board *

* 30 to 50 people are still held as hostages in the Oberoi Hotel (possibly on the 19th floor). Also that Hotel is still on fire (on the 4th floor) *

* The Taj Hotel is still on fire *

* People on Cargo vessel are still being questioned by India's Navy. Terroists got in to India by speed boat off the cargo ship that was off the coast *

Edited by Ufo Believer

Just in: Oberoi Hotel fire extigushed. Unclear on 30 people inside the Hotel that were trapped yet.

Just in: Police fight off last Terroist at the Taj Hotel.

Edited by Ufo Believer

Just in: 1 Terroist still remain at the Taj Hotel, 2 Terroists at the Oberoi Hotel.

Just in: 8 Hostages were released from the Jewish Center in Mumbai.

Looks like the situation is almost over.

* At least 2 dozen terroists had went into Mumbai. At least a dozen terroists killed by now *

* America's Intelligence people say that the Deccan Mujahedeen (if a terroist group) couldn't have created this much violance with just one terroist group *

* Might be two terroist groups that want to take down India's rule over Pakistan *

* FBI to send agents to Mumbai out of LAX (Los Angles Airport) right now because of the 3 American's wounded and to do a small investagation *

* British Anti-Terror Task Force to help out in Mumbai *

* Isreali rescue squad going to Mumbai from Isreal right now by plane *

Edited by Ufo Believer

Just in: 15 to 20 French Nationalist stuck in the Oberoi Hotel.

India's Prime Minister says: Terroists came from outside of India.

Police say: Terroists came in by boat, seized cars, and then split up.

Edited by Ufo Believer

India's Gov. Officals say: Terroists did reconisence before the Attacks.

India's Gov. Officals say: Terroists had planned the Terroist Attack against Mumbai several months in advance.

India's Gov. Officals say: Terroists had advanced control centers set up at both the Oberoi & Taj Mahal Hotels.

Also: The 1 Terroist in the Taj Hotel is injured but not killed nor captured.

Update: The place of where the Terroists came in: Gateway of India Monument on the East side of Mumbai.

Edited by Ufo Believer

Update: Stand off of the 2 Terrorists at the Oberoi Hotel & the 1 Terroist at the Taj Hotel are still going on.

Update: Jewish Community Center may still have hostages; Unknown # of Terrorist(s) there. Explosion had been heard there also.

* Terrorists between 20 and 25 years old *

Edited by Ufo Believer

* Funerals start for the 125 people that had died in the attacks *

* FBI watching the Hostage situation closely *

* Another explosion heard at the Jewish Community Center *

Edited by Ufo Believer

Is this a discussion or a blog?

It's great that your post count is reaping the benefits, but do we really need hourly (and less) updates?

No, This is a breaking news story that's happening right now. All I'm doing is helping with the details.

Edited by Ufo Believer

ok, what do you want me to do?

I think the British are doing that right now. meaning getting the men ready to do so or to help out Mumbai.

Edited by Ufo Believer

ok, what do you want me to do?

Well you could wait until someone replies to your post before posting again ( hence the title "...Discussion Forums) otherwise you are just bumping your thread.

But that's not for me to decide, I'm just here to bump my post count. ;)

Ok, but there is noone posting when there's big stuff going on. So don't blame me for that.

* Police in Mumbai report: One of the Hotels, I would believe the Taj Hotel, has been 100% cleared of Terroroist *

Edited by Ufo Believer

If terrorist keep attacking countrys I think that in the end those countries will retaliate in full force and wipe where ever they are coming from off the map.

and that would be the end of terrorist as we know it, and that would be a very good thing.

If terrorist keep attacking countrys I think that in the end those countries will retaliate in full force and wipe where ever they are coming from off the map.

I might be come to that. Because people aren't going to tolerate these things. No one should live in fear like this.

Thanks for the updates UFO Believer.

Edited by MoonPrincess