Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mumbia, India Under Terriost Attack!

Ufo Believer

1 out of 12 of the terrorist survived.

Edited by Ufo Believer

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ufo Believer

• MARAB0D

• Bill Hill

• Lord Umbarger

any more info on the fair skinned, blonde haired attackers witnessed?

Report just in, the Scandinavian popular front who oppose the export of Heineken to india have claimed responsibility, lets face it only a complete and utter idiot would think Muslims responsible for this type of cowardly atrocity.

What??????? :blink:

Edit: That was supposed to be funny, right. :lol:

Edited by Ufo Believer

Report just in, the Scandinavian popular front who oppose the export of Heineken to india have claimed responsibility, lets face it only a complete and utter idiot would think Muslims responsible for this type of cowardly atrocity.

Mmm... Heineken... There's a cause worth dying for. :lol:

As if all muslims are brown skinned. :rolleyes:

It is 40 virgins.

Oh, in the UK it's 72.... must be due to inflation.

bbc

Personally, I don't think they get anything except non-conscious oblivion.

pmsl. :lol:

heineken is a european product, the scandinvian popular front wouldent be intrested in it. now, Tuborg, Carlsberg, Lapin kulta, then they take action.

Bill Hill, I don't think these were muslim extermist because if they were they probaly would have blown themselves up or blow up the buildings...they had enough explosives to do that.

Edit: When I say explosives, I mean granades.

yep, you could be right... just watching the BBC and they said Islamic militants were responsible.

Couldn't they have just held a strike, like our militants in the 70's.?

Would've saved a lot of lives. :hmm:

A protest wouldn't start a war. Bombing and killing people probably will.

Edited by Ufo Believer

I still think that the Pakistanis are tied into this somehow. Besides, if I remember right, Al Quada was supposed to have said that they were actively recruiting non-Arab looking members for some kind of attack. Maybe this is a dry run of sorts.

I know that the group claimed a different name but, there is no reason that it couldn't be an arm of AQ. In Islam, it is allowable to lie to the enemy. Besides, it could just be a group that is allied to AQ. On the other hand, it may well be a whole new group altogether.

At this point, there are still too many possibilities to say much of for sure I think.

The group the Deccan Mujahideen is somehow a part of India and is very unknown to the world and may not even be a real group.

If this was a dry run I would hate to be there when they really hit hard. The Terrorists had to be from one of the Islamic countries. Pakistans Gov. said that they didn't have anything to do with the attack, but that doesn't mean Pakistan as a whole couldn't have done it.They came by inflatible boat and were only 12 strong. Just think if they had 50. The death toll would be larger.

Wonder why they dident just plant bombs and set them off in diffrent locations.

Same thing that I'm wondering. My guess is that they want India to know who did it without a group claming responsibilty. It's Pakistan without even a thought of Al-Quaida.

They got into a country very easily, why not make things easier for them and just set bombs off. Would have made the Death Toll count go up 2x's than it is right now.

Edited by Ufo Believer

Just in: Terrorist had special type of communication devices that was linked to a foreign country.

Now, now, now... we seem to be approaching that point of clarity, I was earlier talking about! The Aftermath:

- Witnesses count 30-70 terrorist; Indian authorities insist on 10 only.

- Out of 10 reported terrorists 9 killed, and the 10th one insists he is a Pakistany agent.

- 200 killed; 400 wounded... Thats 600 bullets! AK-47 magazin holds 100 at best size, normally the pair of magazins is used, taped to each other. AK-47 shoots 3000 rounds a minute - means 200 rounds of standard load go in ... 4 seconds! AK is a short barrel assault rifle, you won't kill many using single shot mode. Terrorists had ammo to fit a 3-day manhunt and siege! Where did they keep the camels loaded with ammunition and explosives? Inside the hotels?

- Indian snipers had no sniper rifles with optic scopes and could not shoot into hotel windows; commandos had no bulletproof vests; moreover, commandos were dressed in black - same... as the terrorists!

- They were specifically targeting the foreigners and indiscriminately opening hotel rooms and firing into them - but they released an Italian and 19 Russians, before starting to shoot Indian pedestrians from the windows... Strange for Muslim guerillas... there could be Muslims in the street as well! Huh, perhaps the shooters respected Sonya Gandhi and Vladimir Putin?

- Indian police had a Jewish security guard beaten to half-death when he tried to get into Jewish center to help the hostages.

- Indian police also had an escaped Jewish hostage beaten to near death after him running out of the building. Israeli media says Indian police behaved "inadequate" - or is it a euphemism for them protecting the terrorists?

So by now it is more questions than answers - among them, where the other 60 terrorist disappeared?

A protest wouldn't start a war. Bombing and killing people probably will.

"Our intelligence will be increased to a war level, we are asking the state governments to increase security to a war level," Sriprakash Jaiswal, India's minister for state for home affairs, told Reuters.

link to articleMumbai attacks: India raises security footing to 'war level'

From what I heard, The reason why these Pakistanis are attacking India is because India has rule over Pakistan and Pakistanis don't want that anymore. and also (of course) to get India to go attack (with nuclear weapons) Pakistan so that the U.S. would help Pakistan instead of India...I think.

What proof you have these people were not some p***ed of indians by looking at the photos they looked pretty indian to me

I still think that the Pakistanis are tied into this somehow. Besides, if I remember right, Al Quada was supposed to have said that they were actively recruiting non-Arab looking members for some kind of attack. Maybe this is a dry run of sorts.

I know that the group claimed a different name but, there is no reason that it couldn't be an arm of AQ. In Islam, it is allowable to lie to the enemy. Besides, it could just be a group that is allied to AQ. On the other hand, it may well be a whole new group altogether.

At this point, there are still too many possibilities to say much of for sure I think.

If you stretch it far enough US can be tied in too since modern jihadism was created in the 70s by US to fight the evil empire of the soviets. But these are all conspiracy theories criminals are criminals and they should be arrested so they cant harm peace loving people such as muslims hindus christians etc etc alike.

Now, now, now... we seem to be approaching that point of clarity, I was earlier talking about! The Aftermath:

- Witnesses count 30-70 terrorist; Indian authorities insist on 10 only.

- Out of 10 reported terrorists 9 killed, and the 10th one insists he is a Pakistany agent.

- 200 killed; 400 wounded... Thats 600 bullets! AK-47 magazin holds 100 at best size, normally the pair of magazins is used, taped to each other. AK-47 shoots 3000 rounds a minute - means 200 rounds of standard load go in ... 4 seconds! AK is a short barrel assault rifle, you won't kill many using single shot mode. Terrorists had ammo to fit a 3-day manhunt and siege! Where did they keep the camels loaded with ammunition and explosives? Inside the hotels?

- Indian snipers had no sniper rifles with optic scopes and could not shoot into hotel windows; commandos had no bulletproof vests; moreover, commandos were dressed in black - same... as the terrorists!

- They were specifically targeting the foreigners and indiscriminately opening hotel rooms and firing into them - but they released an Italian and 19 Russians, before starting to shoot Indian pedestrians from the windows... Strange for Muslim guerillas... there could be Muslims in the street as well! Huh, perhaps the shooters respected Sonya Gandhi and Vladimir Putin?

- Indian police had a Jewish security guard beaten to half-death when he tried to get into Jewish center to help the hostages.

- Indian police also had an escaped Jewish hostage beaten to near death after him running out of the building. Israeli media says Indian police behaved "inadequate" - or is it a euphemism for them protecting the terrorists?

So by now it is more questions than answers - among them, where the other 60 terrorist disappeared?

it appears indian police is woefully pathetic just like police of any other third world country like pakistan where this bomber blew up like a whole hotel gaurds could not diffuse a burning truck

I am glad US police are better trained so such a thing cant get out of hand

From what I heard, The reason why these Pakistanis are attacking India is because India has rule over Pakistan and Pakistanis don't want that anymore.

wrong

it appears indian police is woefully pathetic just like police of any other third world country like pakistan where this bomber blew up like a whole hotel gaurds could not diffuse a burning truck

I am glad US police are better trained so such a thing cant get out of hand

i guess your defense must have developed by leaps and bounds since 9/11,therefore warranting you to make such a statement,lucky you

i guess your defense must have developed by leaps and bounds since 9/11,therefore warranting you to make such a statement,lucky you

yeah its not the best but 10 guys with just guns killing so many people and nobody could stop them

Its not just me I heard indians complaining. 1 indian official also recently resigned. I have heard when there are signs of trouble the indian police just turns and or runs away thats why there are so many deaths in india whenever there is rioting or other crimes that are committed.

yeah its not the best but 10 guys with just guns killing so many people and nobody could stop them

Its not just me I heard indians complaining. 1 indian official also recently resigned. I have heard when there are signs of trouble the indian police just turns and or runs away thats why there are so many deaths in india whenever there is rioting or other crimes that are committed.

Sounds like the London Police or the special community police when they see a gang.

People, I've seen it happen more than once.

Sounds like the London Police or the special community police when they see a gang.

People, I've seen it happen more than once.

i was on the bus with 2 community police and the bus in front i saw was very anti-social what did the guy do, just look at his watch. :rolleyes: and the woman was so short i over heard her telling a collegue i see you in a bit well meet up. if you get into trouble in london just copy the authorities and just run and ignore it, is it really happening?

Mainpoint. The proof that I have is that India is saying that these terrorist are from Pakistan. I know that it's that good of proof, but it's proff to the Indians that a group of militants from Pakistan came in to kill 5,000 people, but only killed 160 people.

A couple of years ago an Asian student jumped the twig in a Virginia college and killed 31 or 32 fellow students before he could be put out of his misery. If we extrapolate that number out to ten supposedly trained terrorists, the number could have been well over 300 victims. My point being, ten people whom we could expect to have at least a remedial training killing an average of 17.8 people is well with in the realms of possiblity.

The right person in the right place with the right weapon(s) can do a lot of damage before law enforcement can react.

If you stretch it far enough US can be tied in too since modern jihadism was created in the 70s by US to fight the evil empire of the soviets.
At the time, the Soviets were deemed to be a far worse threat to the safety and well being of the free world.

But these are all conspiracy theories
I think that I sort of stated as much when I said "At this point, there are still too many possibilities to say much of for sure I think". One can draw any number of lines to connect these dots as of right now.

criminals are criminals and they should be arrested so they cant harm peace loving people
Yeah! I agree with that one hundred percent! Frag'em, tag'em and bag'em!

Believer, where is your avatar from? I know that I have seen it somewhere before.

Edited by Lord Umbarger

Avatar is from the Avatar gallery on this site.

Edited by Ufo Believer