Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mumbia, India Under Terriost Attack!

Ufo Believer

What do you mean by local action. The Terrorist came from Pakistan and had killed 160 people. I don't see that as a 'local action'.

Edited by Ufo Believer

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ufo Believer

• MARAB0D

• Bill Hill

• Lord Umbarger

Nuclear War Outbreak may happen between India and Pakistan.

CNN says: This is what the Terrorist may have wanted to happen.

Wow that’s horrible, just think of how a nuclear war between India and Pakistan would affect the rest of the worlds present nuclear stability, it could chain react the world over, and all the radioactive fallout, I wander where the Trade winds lead to the jet stream if there was a Indian and Pakistani Nuclear exchange I am thinking if that was to go there would nothing left of ether country because it would just escalate and chain react…Man what an unstable region of the world…I am glad the terrorist failed in creating a nuclear exchange if that was their intentions…those poor people…

Pavot B)

Pavot, What I think CNN (and I) meant is that this nuclear war is what will happen after the attacks are over and count the dead and see that the Terrorist are Pakistani and the Pakistani Gov. lied about the Attack not being their fault.

Edited by Ufo Believer

Just in: 2 of the dead terrorist had British Id's on them.

Edited by Ufo Believer

Just in: 2 of the dead terrorist had British Id's on them.

Well those Brit IDs could mean anything including those IDs were planted upon them, many possibilities in those Brit ID’s upon them and it would remain as speculative as to why…

Edited by Pavot

Yes, you are possibly right, but we're going to have to wait until the 'Seige' is over and done with before we know if the id's are real or not. I'm just reporting of what is on CNN.

Go to post #147 and tell me what you think about the link. Do you really think it happened??

Edited by Ufo Believer

Yes, you are possibly right, but we're going to have to wait until the 'Seige' is over and done with before we know if the id's are real or not. I'm just reporting of what is on CNN.

Go to post #147 and tell me what you think about the link. Do you really think it happened??

What do you think the indian government sneakily supports terrorism

I don't really think it does, but...why would you ask that type of question? (of corse if that was a question.)

If your asking about post #147 link, that was off of a Pakistani news, which was talking about when the terrorist entered into the place.

Your Avatar is really cool, but got a little dizzy for just looking at it for like a second. I'm fine though.

Edited by Ufo Believer

Just in: More explosions, another fire and more gunfire at the Taj Hotel. At least 1 or more terrorist(s) still inside, and possibly more hostages.

When is this going to end?

Edit: The fire is on the first floor of the Taj Hotel; stand-off could be coming to an end soon.

Edited by Ufo Believer

The whole story more and more reminds a bad soap opera. In American movies one Schwartz or Willis storms a compound with hundreds of terrorists inside; Bollywood version is the entire Indian army to storm the compound with one terrorist in it. Laughing stock! The longer it goes, the better it is seen that the end part was not designed as well as the start. All fake!

But who cares now? Important is only the part, where Pakistan is blamed. So much also about the Britons among the attackers. What is important is to blame Pakistan, not how many people are dead - India has a lot of people, a couple of hundred from over a billion is peanuts. Lets calm down and see what the result would be!

Ok then...

Edit: Fire on Ground Floor & Smoke & fire pouring out of the First Floor of Taj Mahal Hotel.

Edited by Ufo Believer

Just in: Fire on First Floor coming out of windows and Fire coming out of the Front Door on Ground floor of Taj Mahal Hotel.

Just in: Heavy Gunfire coming from Taj Hotel

Also: Fire trucks just pulled up to fire, and are trying to put intense fire out.

Edited by Ufo Believer

Just in: Gunfire has finaly stopped, but who knows for how long.

Just in: Plumes of smoke is pouring out of the Taj Hotel.

Stand-off may come to an end soon.

Edited by Ufo Believer

Just in: 1 terrorist killed in the Taj Hotel; India's Security Forces in final sweep of Taj Hotel

* Fire is still on in the Taj Hotel; There have been no more shoots fired and no more explosions going off since fire started 20 minutes ago. *

Three day Seige is nearing the end.

Edited by Ufo Believer

Conflicting reports from India's CNN IBN Network: If the last of the Terrorists were killed or not.

Edited by Ufo Believer

It's Over, It's Finally Over.

Just in: It's Offical: It's all over. Mumbai is not under seige anymore. Last terrorists are dead.

CNN saying: Taj Hotel still on fire.

I will update on Death toll amounts once they come in.

* For the people of UM: Thank You for letting me do this. Meaning to keep going on like this, posting again and again without anyone else posting, I know it's all reallly confusing, but I'm sorry, but I was just updating as I went. *

Edited by Ufo Believer

It's over.

Just in: Reports of the British connection are false.

Just in: 60 Hours later it's all over. India os calling the attacks their own 9/11.

*Please read above post: for the people of UM, Thank You. *

Edited by Ufo Believer

Hey, thanks for the updates! I was wondering when it was finally going to shake out. I stillthink that there will be an Indian reprisal attack though. You kow, just to get even and all.

Yeah, that'll happen soon enough. I'll probabily be covering that too.

Just in: 400 rooms in Taj Hotel may have many bodies in them. Death count expected to rise soon.

Edited by Ufo Believer

Maybe what they want but for a local action like this I don't see war starting unless it expands and there are proven direct links.
I think what Po meant was that it was only in one nation. A non-local act would therefore involve several other nations being hit... I guess.

I know what you mean, Believer. Both of them are nuclear powers and both of them have short range missles that are cabable of carrying teh nukes their respective nations have built. Although they may well find a diplomatic solution, it could just as well turn real nasty.

Oh yeah. It'll go bad possibly in the next few days.

If you haven't already, please read the statement at the top of the page of: for the People of UM, Thank you.

Edited by Ufo Believer

I already read it! I even responded! LOL!

Hey, thanks for the updates!

That was for the other people that come on here and don't see that top post, but that's alright ^_^

I'm going off right now and will be back at around 7 am tommorrow.

Edited by Ufo Believer

Whats the reason why?

Why was this done......whats the reason.......who did it?......I've been following it as it is reported on the news. The who and why has yet to be discerned ?

Killing civillians always points to an irrational mindset!......thats all I got to say, that targeting unarmed and unaffiliated people is proof of madness ..let alone misdirected anger.

I think that goes for any act or explosion against.....when unaffiliated and unaware people are mutilated to bolster recognition of a cause, or as an act of redemption... is incontrovertible reason to snuff that organization from existence!!....Stylishly, and in the dark...giving them the hard goodbye....bleed'em real slow.

Just in: Death toll up to 195 people killed

* Fire put out at the Taj Hotel *

Unclear on what the Terrorists intensions are (possibly to start a nuclear war between India and Pakistan) but officals think they were Pakistani (not British) between the ages of 20 to 25.

Edited by Ufo Believer