Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

people with abnormal powers

oz100

I meant 'conciously' (sp?)

Goodness.

I know we use 100% to keep our bodies and all that stuff in check.

Yep and you think it be used for anything else, because it really can't.

The 10% thing has absolutely no basis in reality.

Certain martial arts masters can manipulate Chi in ways which are extraordinary. This isn't a question of whether or not they can, because they can demonstrate their abilities to the public. I have seen hundreds of masters do this sort of thing. While it may not be common knowledge, or taught in schools, there are things the human body can do which go beyond most people's general understanding, mainly because they have devoted an amount of training which is beyond most people's understanding.

Actually I would say it very questionable as is 'chi'. Public displays are meaningless as evidence, unless of course you really believe people can pull a rabbit from any old hat.

To feel another person emotions is empathy. I am empathetic, and it is a gift that is available to all. I use it with my animals. Although, I can pick up on deep emotions and can tell when a person's emotions and unspoken thoughts don't match what they say. A psychologist said that I was highly empathetic, as I was able to connect with a patient that they had trouble to get to open up. He was surprised how I was able to see under her surface.

I have other gifts, but I don't think of them, as being anything special, as we are all capable of these gifts, if we allow ourselves to believe and have faith. Also, the gifts without love amount to nothing worthwhile. If used with love, they are very fruitful. I don't call them powers, because we are all endowed with the capacity to do such marvellous things. Most of us don't tap into our spiritual energy, which means that the gifts are hidden from view. I see my body as a casing for my true nature, which is spiritual in nature, or light energy.

Dear god, this is not a special 'gift'. Being able to tell what people are thinking or how they are feeling is nothing special at all in fact. You can generally do it by looking at someone.

And empathy in psychology is nothing to do with 'special powers' it is just that you good at reading body language and relating to peoples emotional state.

• Like 1

Dear god, this is not a special 'gift'. Being able to tell what people are thinking or how they are feeling is nothing special at all in fact. You can generally do it by looking at someone.

And empathy in psychology is nothing to do with 'special powers' it is just that you good at reading body language and relating to peoples emotional state.

Exactly. But most people are not mentally developed enough to understand how it works, to they associate it with a supernatural occurrence, just like ancient humans who worshiped the sun as a god. And it's frustrating for those of us who understand it to live in a world densely populated with primitive minds.

• Like 2

You're still in school, you can't even type properly, and you expect us to believe you have mastered an ability which takes a martial artist his entire life time to learn?

Riiiiiiight. And I have a bridge in New Jersey for sale...

first of all i am 15 (tenth grade) and have been doing it since i was 13. dont be jealous just because u cant. seriously you bash everyone who you dont believe. if you dont believe just dont post. i dont really care if you believe me. and i can type over 60 words in a minute, i have a 4.1 GPA, im in the top of my class, and the only reason i mistype words is cuz im in school in the middle of class. You, sir, need to get over yourself. K? Thanks!

Jklp44

ps. btw i would love a bridge :D

Edited by Jklp44
  • Like 1

first of all i am 15 (tenth grade) and have been doing it since i was 13. dont be jealous just because u cant. seriously you bash everyone who you dont believe. if you dont believe just dont post. i dont really care if you believe me. and i can type over 60 words in a minute, i have a 4.1 GPA, im in the top of my class, and the only reason i mistype words is cuz im in school in the middle of class. You, sir, need to get over yourself. K? Thanks!

Jklp44

wow thats really cool, so just go right ahead and post some videos and evidence of your 'magical powers' then and we can get one with exposing you for the 'magical wizard' you really are and change the world forever.

• Like 1

Jklp44

Mhm, sure, you have a 4.1 GPA, yet you're posting here in the middle of class.

wow... just wow. first of all it is not magical powers. it is simply the manipulation of molecules. look up TK. it works. and yes i do have a 4.1 GPA because i dont have to work hard to get it. all that we learn is so freakin easy. expand you mind and try not to destroy ones thoughts na beliefs. Where is proof? hah. ur funny. Wheres proof of your god? vidoe tape that and send it in!

Jklp44

I agree I do not claim to have any special powers and just because I have 'strong' empathy, can know what people want or think and see things DOES NOT make me special or have supernatural powers. It is all very easy to see how humans can do this, and have done this since the beginning of time. It's just annoying when I do this all the time and have people ask me to tell their whole life infront of them -.0 I mean are you serious? People can just be annoying in general, but it doesn't help when people think they have all of these super duper powers and can control the universe -.-

ughhhh

Unlike other people I actually do have recorded dates

and signatures from others and you can call various people to verify I told them correct things that are so specific it's impossible to know

But then again, it's normal...it's daily and almost anyone willing to observe society and just listen can do it -.- Plus most people always want a predictable ending...

guess I am one of the few that doesn't ha-ha

Edited by puridalan

look up TK. it works. and yes i do have a 4.1 GPA because i dont have to work hard to get it. all that we learn is so freakin easy. expand you mind and try not to destroy ones thoughts na beliefs. Where is proof? hah. ur funny. Wheres proof of your god? vidoe tape that and send it in!

Jklp44

well i think this post says everything we need to about your intelligence, god if he exists is not something that can be filmed, you failing to prove your magical powers would be pretty easy to films so yeah....... i guess the up shot of this is that you're a fantasist who watches too many cartoons and films about super powers and thought you'd make up some lies about being able to perform telekinesis and being really smart to fool other ignorant 'psi kiddies' on the internet. you're pretty cool man.

Edited by louis_last

first of all i dont watch tv. second of all its not magick u obnoxious child. i know far more than you and if youre god is real have him prove it. i will show you proof when you show me proof of your god. just because u dont believe in it doesnt make it false.

Jklp44

i know far more than you and if youre god is real have him prove it.

A 15 year old's ego. Amazing how much teenagers think they know.

• Like 2

None of you have any special powers.

I assure you, your social lives would be much improved if you spend more time learning how to relate to people in this world and not retreating to a fantasy world in which you are special and have powers.

This harsh message was brought to you for your own good.

• Like 1

Jklp44

Feel free to prove such a claim, if not, I feel it breaks the no false claims guidelines. Easy thing to prove, go to nearest university and show them under controlled conditions. If you succeed I'm sure you make the news soon enough.

lol i never claimed to have powers and nor did i claim that i was special. i simply said that telekenesis is real. if you havent ever attempted it how do you know otherwise? im done arguing. i know what i know. the end.

Jklp44

ps wheres my bridge? :D

Edited by Jklp44

i simply said that telekenesis is real.

And your source for knowing that is...???

i know what i know.

Again, your source for knowing is what? Your vast life experience?

is that nto what someoen asked for? they asked for someone to video it. there you go. if its not good enough then i dont CARE!

Jklp44

i simply said that telekenesis is real. if you havent ever attempted it how do you know otherwise?

Have you ever attempted to fly off of a 20 story building? If not, how do you know you can't fly from the top of a 20 story building?

Oh, right. Rules of physics and science...

Have you ever attempted to fly off of a 20 story building? If not, how do you know you can't fly from the top of a 20 story building?

Oh, right. Rules of physics and science...

you could fly... for about 5 seconds then.. not so much :D

there are soem things science cant explain. Period

Jklp44

I wish to add somehing to this discussion.

As I see it, proof is relative. The logical mind will block any experience that expands a person's understand IF the conscious choice of that person does not wish to Know.

It is wise to respect a persons desire to see life in a particular way. That is because the energies expended to convince another of what they will not accept, is lost energy. Energy better spent on things that are productive.

John

• Like 3

first of all i dont watch tv. second of all its not magick u obnoxious child. i know far more than you and if youre god is real have him prove it. i will show you proof when you show me proof of your god. just because u dont believe in it doesnt make it false.

Jklp44

you already told us that you're a schoolchild son so who are you calling an obnoxious child. I'm not claiming god is real so I'm not obliged to try and prove it, I'm not a religious person. get a grip.

You're right though, just because i don't believe it that doesn't make it false.

the fact that there's no evidence for something that would be phenomenally easy to prove in all likelihood makes it false.

heres a quote from your source for believing that tk is real

There are a million different ways to fake these videos and pictures..

Even a 20-minute long video that goes over every angle could still be fake

now lets consider the fact that the only evidence for psychic powers whatsoever is videos on the internet...........hmmmmmmm

Edited by louis_last

there are soem things science cant explain. Period

Yes. Unfortunately, telekinesis is not one of them. We know the rules of physics and we know that you can not move objects without a greater force than the conbination of the forces acting on the object keeping it from moving. We also know that the mind cannot generate this physical force.

As I see it, proof is relative. The logical mind will block any experience that expands a person's understand IF the conscious choice of that person does not wish to Know.

Basically, you just said that we are free to imagine whatever we want because there are no known constants in the physical world. I have to intellectually disagree with that.