Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

people with abnormal powers

oz100

I do think that it is possible that some one may have an "ability" of super reflexes, or 'super strength' with out any training, another words saying it came with birth. Or being able to do something quite 'extraordinary' that other people are not able to do quite as well. But as far as mind read the human brain does not have the means to do so. From what I know the brain works in uses inside the head, not sending out signals or receiving them like some sort of transmitter. But we don't know every thing, and there could be some small part of the brain not yet fully examined that could work as some sort of way to send out energy to communicate with other humans, long forgotten after the use of sound related communication. It's really not the far fetched, I mean sound it's self is energy. But hey, I'm only a 13 year old kid. What do I know?

• 2 weeks later...

But as far as mind read the human brain does not have the means to do so. From what I know the brain works in uses inside the head, not sending out signals or receiving them like some sort of transmitter. But we don't know every thing, and there could be some small part of the brain not yet fully examined that could work as some sort of way to send out energy to communicate with other humans, long forgotten after the use of sound related communication. It's really not the far fetched, I mean sound it's self is energy. But hey, I'm only a 13 year old kid. What do I know?

It's not by brain. According to ancient magical and mystical texts, people have few finer bodies. Astral, mental .............

For example:

http://www.theosophywales.com/seven_bodies_of_man__a_brie.htm

And "supernatural" powers come from these finer bodies.

I do think that it is possible that some one may have an "ability" of super reflexes, or 'super strength' with out any training, another words saying it came with birth. Or being able to do something quite 'extraordinary' that other people are not able to do quite as well. But as far as mind read the human brain does not have the means to do so. From what I know the brain works in uses inside the head, not sending out signals or receiving them like some sort of transmitter. But we don't know every thing, and there could be some small part of the brain not yet fully examined that could work as some sort of way to send out energy to communicate with other humans, long forgotten after the use of sound related communication. It's really not the far fetched, I mean sound it's self is energy. But hey, I'm only a 13 year old kid. What do I know?

I think you are brilliant for 13 zem. ;) maybe it will be kids like you that eventually figure if out.

If it's 'powers' like have been described in this topic thread that you want to see, the X-Men are fictional characters, in a movie. The real thing is not likely to be so dramatic, the first few psychic experiences are likely to be kept a dark secret since skeptics see them like fresh meat.

Edited by spacelizard667

• 2 weeks later...

ultimately the fact is this is not a 'safe' place to discuss your 'magical powers' because i for one will scrutinize any claims made in this thread as will others, i believe there are forums specifically dedicated to talking about 'magical powers' where you will be safe from the skeptics. If you are about to offer any evidence for your claims whatsoever then i would love to see it, otherwise expect not to be taken very seriously.

Sorry if i come across as a dick.

the thread is in psychic abilities soo that could be seen as a safe place to discuss this particular topic and if you are simply reading and responding to topics in threads you don't believe in and not being conscious of others right to believe then you are not simply coming across as a dick you are being a dick....just saying or at least that would be my conclusion perhaps im wrong. :unsure2:

QUOTE (oz100 @ Nov 29 2008, 07:33 AM)

i have the ability to feel other peoples emotions, close range mind reading, and control weather. who else has powers??

Close mind reading? Possible , but very likely that you are lying , but come on , gimme a break ,CONTROLLING WEATHER? you're like the ........umm.............nth person to claim that and not support it with a video and I can almost predict what's gonna happen , the video doesn't show up , you stop posting on this thread and the whole thread gets forgotten , just like those hundreds in the archives.

I can predict the weather or at least seasonal patterns and big events in the region I am but I do NOT believe I can control the weather ...I believe anything is possible and someone out there might but if they can there should be a lot more sunny days for everyone. Now as for proof of my newfound(been predicting seasonal weather accurately for 2 years) ability ...you would have to move in with me for a year to teats my predictions as I cannot accurately predict the weather in other regions. I live in Michigan USA this winter will have less than normal snowfalls with record cold and winds. Spring in my region will come late but be bountiful (meaning fruit and flowers will be unlikely to be affected my late winter frosts). My predictions come at random times. I will be simply doing everyday mundane things and suddenly I see literally see another season around me. Feel free to message me and I will give you future predictions as I get them. Remember I only seem to be able to do this in the region I am in and cannot control when they hit me. All and any are welcome to msg me and participate. In the last 2 years I have achieved 100% accuracy for my region....which is ..in all honesty freaky. So please join me and we can get you your evidence it'll just be a long experiment. :sk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got back from 5 years in a mountain with a group of monks training me how to control my powers I didn't even know about they told me I had the ability to talk and control spirits I didn't know what they meant till now I have the ability to make a spirit do what I want when I want its pretty cool but I still cant control it fully but they said when im mad the spirits around get defensive and attack so I black out and when I come to everything's trashed. this first happened to me when I was 2 years old it scared the hell out of my mom.so abnormal powers are real and very hard to control i met 2 other kids up there one who could heal with the palms of his hands and the other could hear others thoughts.

I just got back from 5 years in a mountain with a group of monks training me how to control my powers I didn't even know about they told me I had the ability to talk and control spirits I didn't know what they meant till now I have the ability to make a spirit do what I want when I want its pretty cool but I still cant control it fully but they said when im mad the spirits around get defensive and attack so I black out and when I come to everything's trashed. this first happened to me when I was 2 years old it scared the hell out of my mom.so abnormal powers are real and very hard to control i met 2 other kids up there one who could heal with the palms of his hands and the other could hear others thoughts.

Too bad they didn't show you the power of the "period". You should have documented the "other kid" up there...show him healing cancer or something.

• Like 1

You lived inside a mountain with monks? Where were these monks? I'm just curious as to which temple you learned? You blacked out at 2 years old and destroyed things? Pardon me but this just sounds a little bit like your pulling our legs.

You lived inside a mountain with monks? Where were these monks? I'm just curious as to which temple you learned? You blacked out at 2 years old and destroyed things? Pardon me but this just sounds a little bit like your pulling our legs.

More like pulling an Avatar : Last airbender (but with spirits)

I keep hearing about all theses secret groups of people with superpowers, where the F are they at? These's mystic monks and such. Heck I get psychic impressions from people and places but I can't do any of the amazing feats.

• Like 1

I can fold my eyelids inside out. I have been shunned my whole life because of this difference, but one day after I've used my eyelids to save a child from a fire or lift a car off of a trapped victim I'm hoping the world will then accept me and my eyelids.

• Like 3

im pretty sure they rather hide their ability from the world and try live normally while being use as research. They are usually been use as research about their ability and so science can figure how it works and stuff under secret society. probably to create new technology for future or something. of course no proof , revealing is a pain in the ass to society with different point of view and beliefs. :)

With the snap of my fingers, a flip of my wrist and elbow, I can send a coin buzzing through the air at such a high velocity, it can break the skin and knock out a bird.

Gambit woukd be proud.

But it's nothing like my ability to gleeck. Yes I have this amazing ability to focus a strait stream of saliva and make it shoot out from under my toung like a squirt gun. You may have done it accidentally yoursef a couple of times, but mine is borderline super human. :D

My favorite ability is to get large groups of kids to do what I want just by crossing my arms and not saying anything. As soon as I do it they all become instantly quiet and return to a calm state where they are supposed to be sitting and they all stop talking. It's a crazy cool power.

• Like 1

Maybe there aren't any real "super powers". Seems that the world is too normal for that kind of stuff. Kind of sad really. What I call empathy may just be heightened instinct.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Insight,

"I have never seen much, if any, evidence for the existence of psychic powers. I have seen evidence of spirits, demons, and aliens. But any "evidence" I find regarding "psychic powers" never stands up to testing or scrutiny."

I believe in the existence of the "power" of the human mind including psychic abilities, way more than I do a demon. I doubt whether science can prove or disprove the existence of either.

• 2 months later...

I have 1. the ability to feel electronic and magnetic fields. (Have: Proved) and 2. The ability to 'hear' the absence of the normal level of sound.

I think most people are born with "ablities" however, the care takers, family members & adults around them 99% of the time convince children that they do not have ablities.

How?

Who are you talking to? Theres no one there! Your invisable friend is make believe. Your too old for make believe. Grow up. Stop it. Theres nothing/no body there.

• 2 weeks later...

I

i have the ability to feel other peoples emotions, close range mind reading, . who else has powers??

I am with you. With all the skeptics out there you have to have someone on your side. I also harness mind reading. Me and my friend have made wind move when we use the energy coming from us to make a sort of magnitism. To move the wind

• 4 weeks later...

My abilities started a few years ago with psychic dreams, first just odd everyday conversations or tasks or what have you, then I predicted a death to the last detail, and also a person having surgery before even knowing about the illness, that's when I started knowing what people were about to say before they'd say it, not all the time just here and there. I started researching and found that crystals could help so I've gained a large collection and started with tarot readings which ended up being very spot on, then came pre cognition seeing people's past, feeling emotions of others and at times having to leave places coz the energy was so strong, I meditate and have found that helps me strengthen my abilities. I have had success with mediumship and speaking though I hear it in my head to spirits, I feel spirits when they're around and feel temperature drops, I've asked these spirits for signs and have had knocks, things moved, candles blown out etc as proof of their presence. I have been giving psychic readings for a year and a half now with very personal accuracy such as places they grew up down to tiny details such as a cupboard not opening properly or something silly no one would know. I love my new found abilities and spend hours reading about how to accentuate these gifts and become stronger. I am so glad to have found this site and like minded people.

• 2 weeks later...

A 6 year old topic, 25 pages of outrageous claims, yet not a single scrap of proof.

Cannot say I'm surprised? Amused, yes- surprised, no.

A 6 year old topic, 25 pages of outrageous claims, yet not a single scrap of proof.

Cannot say I'm surprised? Amused, yes- surprised, no.

People who really get such a powers by their own effort do not boast with. :yes: