Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

people with abnormal powers

oz100

A 6 year old topic, 25 pages of outrageous claims, yet not a single scrap of proof.

Cannot say I'm surprised? Amused, yes- surprised, no.

25 pages of people saying 'My imaginary friend is tougher then your imaginary friend'

People who really get such a powers by their own effort do not boast with. :yes:

Because they don't have such "powers". There will always be an excuse (i.e. another lie).

Do not believe everything you read on the internet.

To be fair, please prove me wrong if I'm mistaken (not holding my breath).

Edited by Blacksabbath
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

http://yachnayoga.wordpress.com/2011/07/19/chakras-and-supernatural-powers/

Anahat Chakra or heart chakra: If one contemplates on the flame called vanlinga that resides in the heart chakra (anahat chakra), he attains knowledge beyond measure. He attains clairvoyance and can see the past, present and future. He can walk in air (khechari siddhi) and travel anywhere (Bhuchari siddhi). Through his clairvoyance he can perceive the yogins.

http://yachnayoga.wo...natural-powers/

Anahat Chakra or heart chakra: If one contemplates on the flame called vanlinga that resides in the heart chakra (anahat chakra), he attains knowledge beyond measure. He attains clairvoyance and can see the past, present and future. He can walk in air (khechari siddhi) and travel anywhere (Bhuchari siddhi). Through his clairvoyance he can perceive the yogins.

Anyone can do this. You do not have to be a particular belief, and you don't even have to really learn a whole lot of disciplines to do it, although I does require, first the right state of mind, and second some discipline and effort, to achieve. You don't actually walk your body in the air but your mind or consciousness which indeed can travel anywhere, and access the cosmic consciousness and all the knowledge and thoughts stored in it

So in a sense, one can really enter the consciousness of people from the present and the past, because their minds exist in this universal consciousness, which your mind can also enter into. I am not so sure about the future. No minds exist there as yet, and indeed the future does not yet exist, but a wise enough man can see potential futures quite clearly via the application of knowledge and wisdom. and can, in large part, create any future they desire for themselves

A similar procedure like in chakrayoga is in The Secret of the Golden Flower.

http://www.awakening-intuition.com/Secret-of-the-Golden-Flower.pdf

About three month meditation on the he Heavenly Heart - in Yoga chakra Ajna and then a very long meditation (for years) on the "fleshly heart" - in Yoga chakra Anahata, when the chakra will open and the power will causing.

A procedure of Chakrayoga is interesting in the point of view of the medieval alchemical book Book of lambspring.

http://www.alchemywebsite.com/lambtext.html

http://www.alchemywebsite.com/bookshop/LM03.jpg

lambs5.gif

In the Body there is Soul and Spirit.

Soul is in ancient texts in the same place like Anahata chakra and Spirit in the place of Ajna chakra.

http://yachnayoga.wo...natural-powers/

So where are these omniscient individuals?
  • Like 1

does being able to smell slightly of boiled cabbage count as an abnormal power...?

if it does, i should have my own series of comics.

preferably DC.

There's a man offering 1.000.000 dollars for anyone who can prove that has "magical" or "special" abilities. Go ahead and make yourself a millonaire.

There's a man offering 1.000.000 dollars for anyone who can prove that has "magical" or "special" abilities.

what that should read Mr, is 'james randi is pretending to offer a million dollars in the vain hope of making himself look good, whilst making everyone else look foolish....'

http://en.wikipedia....ot_trump_09.jpg

Who really obtain such a powers, do not show off with.

Of course not. What are they going to do with such powers? Tell us the cure to AIDS and Ebola?

there are dozens of Shaolin monks who exhibit the most extraordinary feats, above & beyond the realms of what people would class as 'normal', but i don't see james randi beating a path to their door to label them fakes.

he'd be a VERY poor man if he did.

Quackery by any other name.

• Like 1

I really do not think people understand what chakra's really are. There mental constructs, ideas that people reinforce though meditation and nothing more. They don't actually exist. The only reason they have a sway over you is because you let them. If you x, y, or z chakra get's busted and you have problems, well it's all on you.

I am surprised as some people clearly know what exists and what does not.

I think some people are omniscient... :rolleyes:

The only reason they have a sway over you is because you let them. If you x, y, or z chakra get's busted and you have problems, well it's all on you.

To complement the chakras..... In India's original texts is nothing about a busted chakras.

These are the construction and fabrications of Western wannabe "masters" wanting to coming up with novelties and earn money from people seeking knowledge.

The harmonization of the chakras is nonsense. Scroll through all chakras carried Yogis wanting wake up the Serpent power and ending the cycle of lifes. Yogis, who want get siddhi do a meditation on a one chakra only. For years.

Mostly on chakra Ajna for her calming about three months and then on chakra Anahata for years every day.

Opening (awakening) the Anahata chakra can be accelerate by mediation before falling asleep. Watching the breath.

But beware, Anahata chakra only.

Edited by Lumpino

The meditation upon a chakra is just the reinforcement of a concept or idea. They don't actually exist, only in the individuals mind. Why do you think there are so many different energy models. There just mental construct. You can create a specialize sigil that represents x,y, or z chakra and focus on it like your own personal yantra. Doing the same thing but through a form of trataka/focal meditation.

some people claim they can see them. But they dont call them chakras necessarily, they call them gates, energy points or whatever.

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE (Insight @ Nov 28 2008, 08:48 PM)

However, every time, every SINGLE TIME, when you are asked to show your powers, you make excuses. I have been here for years, and I have seen every excuse in the book.

Excuses excuses, but never one shred of proof. No demonstrations, no videos, no pictures, nothing but excuse after excuse after excuse.

This makes me think that it's all a load of BS. I mean, if these powers were real, it would take only ONE person to prove them. But nobody has. All they do is make excuses.

Okay, I promise you then.

I have I have to train anyways, so once I get my abilities to the point that I can heal small cuts in a matter of minutes, I will video tape it for you. :]

I will post it on youtube and everything.

It might take a few weeks or a month for me to develop it but we shall see.

I promise. You may call me a liar, you may call it an excuse that I will never ever happen.

One day, I promise I will post it on youtube. for all the skeptics out there, I understand your view point.

I'll try my best. :]

Thanks for the inspiration,

Full of secrets.

Right now im trying to train my ability to control water. when I can(which I have know idea, ill video tape it too) im just starting now to feel the waters energy...I think lol