Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The "Rate The Person Above's Signature" game!

SuperSarah

Basically you have to rate the persons signarture or/and quotes of the person above you out of 10 e.g mine to start with.

Its that simple grin2.gif

The one i did before got blocked.....long story! disgust.gif

Anyway fire away thumbsup.gif

(signarture- picture at bottom of the page, quote- under the alvatar or/and next to your signarture)

Edited by Revengeful_Angel

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Janiel

• Canadian Rottweiler

• AutumnDragon

• AztecInca

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember that, what did you say?

"Cover me in honey and throw me to the lesbians"

10 i love it grin2.gif

just dont bother asking.... disgust.gif or it'll probably start all over again. But you could PM me devil.gif

Revengeful angel is a 35 year old Hungarian female shotputter....picture it!!!! remember we won it 1st with 11 scots, beat that.

0.0 disgust.gif

Well, I've seen pics of both wunarmdscissor and Revengeful_Angel and...

wunarmdscissor doesn't really look 45 or Japanese but I suspect he may wear some type of skirt ahem I mean kilt

and if RA is what 35 year old Hungarian female shotputters' look like then I'm going to Hungary

10/10 for you both for making me laugh

laugh.gifblush.gif hes only trying to get me back, hes not doing very well though rolleyes.gif its a long story it all started in the chat room on a saturday night and i was kinder drunk so i abused him and he loved it laugh.gif

Anyway sticking to subject i give your sig 2 ph34r.gif

The individual who looks within instead of without, who looks to correct their own imperfections, and who treats others as they wish to be treated will have the door of discovery swing wide open for them.

did you make this up ?

If so, why take diffrent saying's and stick them togther with improper use of the english language?

I.e. "Look without" is that true when crossing the road ??

if not where's the quote from ? And they are definetly plagiarizing!

It's ironically appropriate, you are entertaining me a complete stranger and don't ever doubt for a second my friend, you too are making the angels wings flutter with glee.

Im a missing somthing , where's the irony?

Overall 3 because of the complexity of figuring out what the second one is , and the combining of two saying's into one.

keep em short simple and straight to the point ! thumbsup.gif

"while I may not agree with what you say , I'll defend to the death your right your say it"

9/10 original.gif

Well, I've seen pics of both wunarmdscissor and Revengeful_Angel and...

wunarmdscissor doesn't really look 45 or Japanese but I suspect he may wear some type of skirt ahem I mean kilt

and if RA is what 35 year old Hungarian female shotputters' look like then I'm going to Hungary

10/10 for you both for making me laugh

That isnt RA's real pic lol youve all been duped heres her real pic , this is her comepting in her second sport the discus

Still wanna go barman

Daughter you get a 10 cos its great

post-51-1080815321.jpg

Edited by wunarmdscissor

That isnt RA's real pic lol youve all been duped heres her real pic , this is her comepting in her second sport the discus

Still wanna go barman

ooooh

no thanx, all yours

cheers for the warning laugh.gif

ps: your sig. gets 8/10 beacause I know how sensitive you get about football n stuff

Edited by thebarman

lol this feud is gonna last forever i feel grin2.gif

i aint sensitive about football why what were u gonna say eh, eh???? disgust.gif

lol

Edited by wunarmdscissor

Your sooooooooo gonna regret that laugh.gif

We're all off to sunny spain....... again but this time its villareal, then We're off to gothenburg,

'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

huh.gif

its all ****s an giggles, live it up

awww RA i used to throw discus in high school.... and trust me there is no photo of people throwing discus, shot, or javeline that make them look like beauty queens (c: either way, 8 for the sig's

haha it's from homestarrunner.com - one of the answering machine messages (c: ok now go ahead and rate

haha it's from homestarrunner.com  - one of the answering machine messages  (c:  ok now go ahead and rate

Okay, went to the site and watched the flash movie. LOL

But I still don't get the dead man thingy. Must be my age.

9.5 out out 10 just cuz I know how cute you are.

(P.S) Email and IM down on local server. Surg has been moved up to the 7th so I'll be gone from the 5th til???? Love

Edited by stillcrazy

aww that's sweet i get bonus cute points, love you doll (c:

10/10 for you sig --- eventhough it's a tear jerker and you know me, i only like comedies...

no one ever suspects the butterflies.... muahahaha - bart simpson
laugh.gif love it 10/10

Not sure, who to rate, since you all seem to be rated. disgust.gif

Oh well, I'll give 10's to you all. thumbsup.gif It is out of 10 right?

very thought provoking, and very tru!!! 10/10!!!

well tendo.....I have to admit I like this game of rating the person above.....and as for yours, I'd have to say your's make me wana go there, in fact I feel bad for never having been....I am intrigued.

10/10 good job-bob! (can I call you bob?? LOL sorry I'm a bit of a goofball LOL) seriously tho, great work tendo!