Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Abductee's Share Stories

UM-Bot

news iconAn alien abduction night held at Double Six Gallery in Grants last month featured spaceship paintings, glow-in-the-dark jewelry and a sense of light-hearted fun.

The second meeting last Thursday had a slightly different tone.The gathering was small - only about 10 people - but the geographical areas represented at the gallery event were large.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: cibolabeacon.com

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AbductingU

• UM-Bot

• Scorpius

• saidanddone

They are welcome in my home! thumbsup.gif Free beers for all. grin2.gif

As long as they don't trash, steal, or hurt the place and us, humans, they're free to do whatever they please.

Hey, the fact that WE'RE here is proof enough that there IS life out there.

If something happens once, it CAN happen again. (because if it happens once, that proves that it CAN happen, because it did! Get it? NO? Too bad. Get help.)

As long as aliens are nice people, they ask people and actually listen to their decision if they want to be experimented on and tell them all of the implications of the experiment(s) and tell the test subject(s) EXACTLY what they are going to do to them/him/her, and the person/people is/are fully conscious of what will happen if he/she/they agrees and goes with them, it should be okay.

Hey, the fact that WE'RE here is proof enough that there IS life out there.

Not necessarily... It could just mean that the conditions on earth suited life to form develop and evolve. And in the case that there is a God the answer would be no because we are the only life forms in the universe which were created by God (But I do believe there is other life in the universe)

If something happens once, it CAN happen again. (because if it happens once, that proves that it CAN happen, because it did! Get it? NO? Too bad. Get help.)

So if on a Tuesday at 6:31 you left you front door and stepped on the first step with you left foot and slipped on ice flipping 130 degrees onto your back then landing onto the side walk with your head facing north and your body at a slight angle into the snow, would you say that since this happened once it can happen again?

As long as aliens are nice people, they ask people and actually listen to their decision if they want to be experimented on and tell them all of the implications of the experiment(s) and tell the test subject(s) EXACTLY what they are going to do to them/him/her, and the person/people is/are fully conscious of what will happen if he/she/they agrees and goes with them, it should be okay.

We are people and aliens are aliens, not aliens are people. And since when does probing a persons ass or operating on them nice. Even with their consent how it is nice at all. And Im sure that noone would agree to getting something stick in their ass or cut out of them or having all kinds of experiments done to them. And so, just because they tell them what they are doing it makes them nice.... Ok so Im a killer and I write you a letter saying "Im going to kill you, you will die," and this would be considered nice? Im telling you want im doing (killing you) and the implications (you will die) and this makes me nice?

More importantly, isn't the woman in the picture Markie Post, from "Night Court"? This could totally screw up my beliefs.

Wow I won't even bother on this one!! Thanx for the Abduction Topic SaRuMan, just a little ruff for me!!

We are people and aliens are aliens, not aliens are people. And since when does probing a persons ass or operating on them nice.

Are you stereotyping this to all alien species? I only know of one species that does this and that's the Grays.

Even with their consent how it is nice at all.

Some people have fetishes. Do some exploring on the Internet. It's one hell of a weird place. blink.gif

Are you stereotyping this to all alien species? I only know of one species that does this and that's the Grays.alien.gif

I agree with this..

Edited by AbductingU