Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

solomon azar

i predict i will continue to put up with ignorant remarks until the year 2012-the year you figure out global peace and unification may be sustained and achieved via a clean abundant source of energy for all nations- that will be my system understood and implemented-i am the messiah

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• gabe

• chaoszerg

• solomon azar

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i predict i will continue to put up with ignorant remarks until the year 2012-the year you figure out global peace and unification may be sustained and achieved via a clean abundant source of energy for all nations- that will be my system understood and implemented-i am the messiah

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

*Sigh*

I do find this silly predictions by self proclaimed prophets or messiahs silly, and especially when 2012 gets mentioned like it is going to be some type of special date, you have just jumped on the 2012 bandwagon and changed it to suit yourself.

And of course you will have to deal with those remakes because if you are going to say something stupid, then you are going to get so called ignorant remarks to your silliness.

what exactly is your system?

edit: nevermind, I looked at your profile. But seriously, if it's so great why are you promoting it here, where you risk getting your idea stolen, instead of getting it patented and promote it to someone who may have some use for it?

Edited by gabe

Closing this thread for two reasons:

1. This is a continuation of another discussion and therefore most people won't have a clue what this is about.

2. Starting a thread to state "I am the messiah" is not condusive to a sensible, objective discussion.

Closed.