Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do we really know what we are talking?

=Jak=

You or the unkown feelings?

We always used to get messed up by putting wrong words in wrong place, this may have happened to so many people. This is because we are not aware of what we are speaking or we are not learnt yet to talk and put right words all time?

In mind, we may meant something else, but when it get expressed, it may end up in hurting others. This is because we are not learnt to feel others feeling or we are not learnt to put our experssion in words?

Because of this so many may have losed many valuable thing or moment in their life (love, postion, kingdom, opputunity etc.)

So this could be the possiblity of our failure of understanding our own verable terms or others misinterpretation of our feelings?

Either we are not yet learnt to communicate or others are trying to play politics with our words.

What do you, this may happened in each one's life!

Edited by =Jak=

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• =Jak=

• t100

• Meiliken

• Lord*Kur

Top Posters In This Topic

Language is both extremely powerful and extremely complex. It requires literal and symbolic knowledge, along with shared conceptualisation to be effective, for example.

On these posts i often dont really understand anothers pov and im sure they often dont, sometimes, understand mine .

Sometimes peole dont see your actual words and their meaning; they make assumptions about your words based on what they think they know about you and what you are saying. Thus, i always say when i dont understand anothers pov and always try to clarify my own. Open and continued commnication can help a lot.

Open and continued commnication can help a lot.

Good understanding.

I think trying to understand others in an essential part of our survival. Both physically and mentally. It can also greatly help us uncover things within ourselves we may not notice otherwise. Building a world view is nearly hopeless without the help of others.

edit- Well... let me rephrase that last part. 'Accurate world view.'

Edited by t100

'Accurate world view.'

Mean, purpose of creation, "A living wolrd" just to understand ourselves. Good.

Ourselves and how we tie into everything.

• 3 months later...

Do we really understand, how we tied up into everything!!! Do anyone can explain by word about his endless number of desires or unexplained thoughts?

I haven't known what I was talking about since the day the doctor spanked my bare bottom and brought me screaming into this world. ^_^

Yes even I am unable to remember the words or image which keeps running in my mind. Only few words I remember which I have outspoken with feeling of love or hurt.

Well what are words? A form of sound to communicate with others. I believe the mind is beyond such a limited form of being. We are more complex than sound can offer. I know for sure I could never express certain aspects of thoughts that go thru my mind into words.

Well what are words? A form of sound to communicate with others. I believe the mind is beyond such a limited form of being. We are more complex than sound can offer. I know for sure I could never express certain aspects of thoughts that go thru my mind into words.

Right, Those sound we can't express. Then how anyone can understand you in this world with your words???

Only way to make understand match the frequency or wave length

Edited by =Jak=

Right, Those sound we can't express. Then how anyone can understand you in this world with your words???

Only way to make understand match the frequency or wave length

Since there is more space than there is anything else, I think we'll eventually adapt or evolve to no longer need speech. Sound waves require air to travel. In space, sound does not travel. With that much stacked against us, we'll have no choice but to adapt. :yes: