Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Possible Extra-Terrestrial Life Discovered

UM-Bot

Indian scientists have allegedly discovered signs of Extra Terrestrial organisms living some 41km above the earths surface.

--------------------------------------------------------

New Delhi - Indian researchers believe they have discovered traces of extraterrestrial life in the shape of microbes in samples they collected outside the Earth's sphere, the Press Trust of India reported on Monday.

Jayant Narlikar from the Indian Space Research Organisation announced during a lecture on The Search For Extraterrestrial Life in Nagpur, Maharashtra, that they had made the discovery a few weeks ago, but were double-checking their findings.

"Micro-organisms resembling coccus, fungal and rod-like bacillus were discovered in samples collected 41km above the earth's surface," said Narlikar.

---------------------------------------------------------

Click Here for the complete story.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• SpaceyKC

• Kismit

• Mr. Underhill

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if this will pan out better than the on-again off-again "life on Mars". They're a tricky bunch, those mars-folk! :s1

I read a news paper story about this the other day and got quite excited about the fact that we may be able to prove that things are capable of survival outside of the Earth and its atmosphere . Although in the article I read the scientists had only identified the microrganisms by there shape and appearance and were still making sure that the micro organisms where not a type of physical erosion.

p.s. the other day was about 27 of october . I hope they update us on this find soon :sk