Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Battle of Los Angeles

IronWarrior

hmm, i feel kind of sorry for your upbringing then, being raised like that. no one i know was. thats unfortunate.

Yeah, lets make it personnel ah!...it's just an exchange of opinions, nothing more.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• skyeagle409

• Czero 101

• TSS

• Agent. Mulder

Exactly my popint here, 6 cilivilians already dead from the flack after gunning and the thing left unscathed then why would they try to case something that they in now way could even think about keeping up with, Its simple fact that object invaded a populated area and affter all the shelling the military found absolutle nothing, A Ballon? Not quite, A ballon would have been downed withn one simle mortor attack shot, A japenese plane, Not that either becayse it would have not made it thru such a barage and later the japenes stated they had no aircraft invading such an area, Conclusion is the craft simply left and was not seen again, To imply that the militarty was shooting at smoke or borg or death star or anything else earthly is just unfounded because a well trained military dont shoot clouds or or other phenom. It was a ufo that lingered around long enough to have taken many hits from gunning but it in now way affected it and it simply left, Militery didnt chase it because it would only mean certian death for those involved, And look at invasion over washington and that adds even more more credence as to what the object was,,, An unidentified flying object not of our world

The news reports speak for itsel and it was much later the gov. tried to change the entire story but yest the entire news agencys have alreasdy interviewed the many commanders involved in this insodent before the militery could come out with lies to explain it, Its a fact it happened and it was real, Hazz the picured I provided in the rense site shows the object very clear with enhancements available for that time which were very limited in nature itself,

Best Regards;

TFF

Yes indeed!

It has been shown that the object was a domed, saucer-shaped craft that came in from over the ocean and tracked on radar, and it did its thing, and then, return back over the ocean, apparenty unscathed.

The object had nothing to do with a plume of smoke nor was it a balloon and if it were an aircraft, it would have been spread all over the city considering the number of strikes from 'AAA' shells.

A Japanese submarine did more damage to Calfornia's oil fields with less shells than the army did to that object.

Edited by skyeagle409

hmm, i feel kind of sorry for your upbringing then, being raised like that. no one i know was. thats unfortunate.

i never said it was an ET craft, im saying what it probably Wasnt, imo.

Actually there ws no influences revolving about the Battle of LA moulderr it was actuall a time of reraslity when news clippingh were still very accruate and abundent annd AI remember reading the things in my childhood of the very early 60s, These articles were in fact a reality of what happened in that time and still to the day reliabkle sourcwes od course to some skepitics whion still with to hold an alien articact in there hand but the sad thruth is as long as the black governmet enitys keepn top secreet aroung a ufo case crashig they sweep it up and will never be seen again under threat of bodily harm or murder;;

Bottom line , The goernment holds not anything in its security otherr thasn to liquidats the ones they find detramental the thier ufi indentity,

Dont get more digusting thatn the militaysts top 9 level ofm securty incunding muirder to shut one up, Its happened many time before abd wuill happen agin in the future

Regards;

I have some knowlege if thi along with very military enlisted over the many decades of all this;

Regard;

TFF

Edited by thefinalfrontier

Yeah, lets make it personnel ah!...it's just an exchange of opinions, nothing more.

nothing personal. im actually being sincere when i say im sorry you may have been raised like that.

where your taught 'if its not this, then it has to be this'.

nothing personal. im actually being sincere when i say im sorry you may have been raised like that.

where your taught 'if its not this, then it has to be this'.

Ah is that the best back-handed insult you can come up with. Come on Mulder, that's lame even by your **** poor standards.

Ah is that the best back-handed insult you can come up with. Come on Mulder, that's lame even by your **** poor standards.

hahaha.

but im still lost here. what are you getting at? i never insulted you. i have high standards, i wouldnt drop them and come on forums just to rip people. oh, and watch the profanity please, this is a discussion forum.

but, think what you will i guess. i already explained it to you, so i couldnt care less if you dont believe me.

hahaha.

but im still lost here. what are you getting at? i never insulted you. i have high standards, i wouldnt drop them and come on forums just to rip people. oh, and watch the profanity please, this is a discussion forum.

but, think what you will i guess. i already explained it to you, so i couldnt care less if you dont believe me.

What am I getting at? Your comments about my upbringing.

You have high standards? Yet not high enough to use the English language correctly. Sentences start with a capital letter, and you don't use a lower case (i) mid sentence. I blame upbringing for poor schooling these days. Never mind though, it's just a bit of advice for your future "high standard" posts. :)

What am I getting at? Your comments about my upbringing.

You have high standards? Yet not high enough to use the English language correctly. Sentences start with a capital letter, and you don't use a lower case (i) mid sentence. I blame upbringing for poor schooling these days. Never mind though, it's just a bit of advice for your future "high standard" posts. :)

trust me, i dont need advice from you. especially when someone discovers theyre beaten and have run out of things to say, so they pull the "yeah...well...youre not using proper grammar" card. pfft lol ive seen it alot on here unfortunately. its quite sad. almost like when people would say "yeah...well so's your mother" because they have nothing.

besides, go take a look around, its a discussion forum, not english class. no one cares about spelling or grammar. have you seen some of the people on here? maybe not.

if i prove my point to the other person, grammar and spelling mean nothing. because theyre wrong, and im not. so again, i really couldnt care less about you insulting me or not understanding that i didnt insult you. oh well, maybe its the upbringing? or school? who knows, who cares. if youre hellbent on thinking i insulted you, thats fine.

*edit* sorry mods. we'll get this back on topic now. my bad.

Edited by Agent. Mulder

trust me, i dont need advice from you. especially when someone discovers theyre beaten and have run out of things to say, so they pull the "yeah...well...youre not using proper grammar" card. pfft lol ive seen it alot on here unfortunately. its quite sad. almost like when people would say "yeah...well so's your mother" because they have nothing.

besides, go take a look around, its a discussion forum, not english class. no one cares about spelling or grammar. have you seen some of the people on here? maybe not.

if i prove my point to the other person, grammar and spelling mean nothing. because theyre wrong, and im not. so again, i really couldnt care less about you insulting me or not understanding that i didnt insult you. oh well, maybe its the upbringing? or school? who knows, who cares. if youre hellbent on thinking i insulted you, thats fine.

*edit* sorry mods. we'll get this back on topic now. my bad.

Beaten? :hmm:

I haven't made any claims as to what caused the LA incident. You claim to know what it wasn't, so getting this back on topic, where's your evidence?

Beaten? :hmm:

I haven't made any claims as to what caused the LA incident. You claim to know what it wasn't, so getting this back on topic, where's your evidence?

yes, you heard me correct.

and if you can find where i said "i Claim i know what it wasnt" ill tell you. deal?

yes, you heard me correct.

and if you can find where i said "i Claim i know what it wasnt" ill tell you. deal?

i never said it was an ET craft, im saying what it probably Wasnt, imo.

Where's your evidence to say what it "probably wasn't"?

Why are you all jumping to the conclusion that it was a UFO or misidentification? Isn't there a possibility that the government tried to raise spirits and support for the war by staging an attempted Japanese attack? Because while many were supportive of it at this point, there was probably some growing disillusionment and unrest gnawing at the surface. There's probably an explanation for this, and I don't see why a UFO would respond so passively to such a fierce attack.

Where's your evidence to say what it "probably wasn't"?

ahh, i dunno if i should tell you. since you couldnt find that quote for me, because i Never claimed what it wasnt.

i said 'imo', i can think of some things that it probably wasnt.

it wasnt the planet venus, like many skeptics give as an explanation for ufo events.

doubtful of a weather balloon, seeing as they launched over 1400 rounds of anti aircraft ammo and nothing happened to it, even when people claimed 'direct hits'. besides, it apparently went out to the beach. so if someone sent a weather balloon, it could have been a big waste if it just kept going out to sea. people also claimed to see silvery disks around the object for a while as well (im guessing not ammo).

probably wasnt a plane seeing as it moved way to slow and didnt seem to make much noise at all.

and it probably wasnt me, because i wasnt alive.

so there are a couple of things i Dont think it was. again, IMO.

Why are you all jumping to the conclusion that it was a UFO or misidentification? Isn't there a possibility that the government tried to raise spirits and support for the war by staging an attempted Japanese attack? Because while many were supportive of it at this point, there was probably some growing disillusionment and unrest gnawing at the surface. There's probably an explanation for this, and I don't see why a UFO would respond so passively to such a fierce attack.

im guessing not. seeing as not too many people were thinking it was the japanese. and im not sure the gov. would want to scare the hell outa people as well as kill them (from heart attacks some had) or from falling debris. IMO, this wasnt the case. people saw other objects around the larger object as well. some claimed it was cigar shaped.

and think about it, it would be so passive because our weapons (if the direct hits did happen) were not even phasing it. if we drove a tank into the collosseum, you think were going to be scared of arrows and swords? come on.

ahh, i dunno if i should tell you. since you couldnt find that quote for me, because i Never claimed what it wasnt.

i said 'imo', i can think of some things that it probably wasnt.

it wasnt the planet venus, like many skeptics give as an explanation for ufo events.

doubtful of a weather balloon, seeing as they launched over 1400 rounds of anti aircraft ammo and nothing happened to it, even when people claimed 'direct hits'. besides, it apparently went out to the beach. so if someone sent a weather balloon, it could have been a big waste if it just kept going out to sea. people also claimed to see silvery disks around the object for a while as well (im guessing not ammo).

probably wasnt a plane seeing as it moved way to slow and didnt seem to make much noise at all.

and it probably wasnt me, because i wasnt alive.

so there are a couple of things i Dont think it was. again, IMO.

So if that's your list of things that you think it probably wasn't, do you some ideas as to what you think it possibly might have been?

battle of la? isnt that an album from rage?

battle of la? isnt that an album from rage?

Ha!

yeah, it is. half decent too. but were talking about the ufo incident. obviously.

im guessing not. seeing as not too many people were thinking it was the japanese. and im not sure the gov. would want to scare the hell outa people as well as kill them (from heart attacks some had) or from falling debris. IMO, this wasnt the case. people saw other objects around the larger object as well. some claimed it was cigar shaped.

and think about it, it would be so passive because our weapons (if the direct hits did happen) were not even phasing it. if we drove a tank into the collosseum, you think were going to be scared of arrows and swords? come on.

I wonder if it could have been some kind of hologram. Too early for human-made ones?

(unless early hologram experimentation was kept quiet) And then why try and shoot down your

own hologram...unless it came from another country? (Germany?)

Would ETs send hologram-type craft to earth?

But I don't suppose a hologram would show up on radar....just pondering.

I wonder if it could have been some kind of hologram. Too early for human-made ones?

(unless early hologram experimentation was kept quiet) And then why try and shoot down your

own hologram...unless it came from another country? (Germany?)

IMO, too early for us to be doing that. and im not sure how another country would come over and be able to do it.

However, a hologram sure would result in No One being able to hit it lol

but a little too far fetched for me.

Would ETs send hologram-type craft to earth?

no idea.

But I don't suppose a hologram would show up on radar....just pondering.

most likely not.

IMO, too early for us to be doing that. and im not sure how another country would come over and be able to do it.

However, a hologram sure would result in No One being able to hit it lol

but a little too far fetched for me.

The reason I said that and said Germany....is because there's lots of rumour and speculation of

all sorts...regarding the Nazi regime...and how they were working on flying saucers even??...

And about them having very clever scientists...some, I believe, that went to America after the war.

And it was you saying about there being more that one object....because for holograms (which

I don't know much about, really)...I think you have to have 'beams' coming in from three? (or more)

angles to make an obect look solid to the eye.... :wacko:

The reason I said that and said Germany....is because there's lots of rumour and speculation of

all sorts...regarding the Nazi regime...and how they were working on flying saucers even??...

And about them having very clever scientists...some, I believe, that went to America after the war.

true. although much of the saucer designs people had (u.s. canada germany) didnt really get off the ground. literally. alot were scrapped after a bit, with not much success. especially when it came to the manouverability of the Actual ufos people were seeing in the sky. these didnt compare.

plus people had been seeing these Before the germans and other countries tried making them.

And it was you saying about there being more that one object....because for holograms (which

I don't know much about, really)...I think you have to have 'beams' coming in from three? (or more)

angles to make an obect look solid to the eye.... :wacko:

yeah. some said the object was cigar shaped, and others though they saw silvery objects/disks around the big object.

and a hologram Can obviously look like a solid object in the sky, but it cant be tracked on radar.

Edited by Agent. Mulder

What is seen as "something" in the searchlight is probably the underside of clouds/smoke from the nearly 2,000 rounds of 12 pound, high explosive shells detonating at a particular preset height.

The weather balloon explanation is better. The fuzing on AAA guns, especially in WWII, was pretty awful. Sometimes shells wouldn't explode or they'd just explode on the downward arc (!). No ways would that detonate in the same space to create what you're looking it. Modern fuzing is necessary.

Also, green american AAA gunners wouldn't have been able to hit even a stationary target with a direct shot. The idea behind WWII AAA was to fill the air with shrapnel in a box several thousand feet wide and hope that stuff died. They weren't designed as direct fire weapons like smaller AAA mounts.

If the military thought they were shooting at a real object of unknown origin, and this object apparently left the area of it's own free will, wouldn't the military have tried to engage it as it headed out towards the ocean? It seems they only took action at one specific point and when it apparently reversed and headed off again they left it alone? It doesn't make sense.

Possibly they scrambled interceptors to chase it, but WWII vintage kits were not hard to outrun. Especially early war American stuff for home defense. Plus, having just expended several thousand rounds of arty ammunition, I don't think peppering it with .303 rounds would have made much impression.

Nevertheless, I would expect some mention of pursuit.

>EDIT< Wow, I really am an idiot. This was at night, and the US had no night fighters at the time (or none that were any good...). Of course they wouldn't scramble anything. Don't forget that this was before fighters with radar. It's interesting to note that almost all of the early night-time fighter interceptions are with F-101 Voodoo fighters, which I believe were the first aircraft to come with that as standard. Sky or Evangium can no doubt correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Captain Zim

which is one hell of a scary thought. the people defending our country cant tell the difference between a ******* Weather Balloon and enmy aricraft. :blink:

same goes for police officers, commercial airline pilots flying me across the atlantic, fighter pilots, or the astronauts we send in space.

why do we pick the incompetant people to do the most dangerous jobs that have the most lives at stake?

scary thought. but my view, i dont think theyre seeing weather balloons.

Given the rather green state of the US military at the time, I wouldn't be surprised if this sort of thing wasn't a flying saucer. I would understand if maybe a few dozen shells were fired? But thousands? And searchlights trained on something in the sky? No, the evidence doesn't add up and you are quite right to suspect that it is not incompetence.