Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Want to learn magick?

Flame Dragon

I know i have not been on this but i have a site to teach young new witches and wizards of our new era its free check it out at *SNIP*

Edited by Lottie
Do not advertise other sites on this forum.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flame Dragon

• Mattshark

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• Sneph

Never mind that. i am the new site manager now and the previous one did not delete the text. it just was a default draft given. pls don't go bashing my site.

This is a real site with real witches. don't go bashing it ok? we don't want to have put a punishing spell :) lol!

This is a real site with real witches. don't go bashing it ok? we don't want to have put a punishing spell :) lol!

Any evidence of that? Since you know, magic IS MADE UP!

Feel free to prove me wrong.

Edited by Mattshark

If I go here, flame, can I be the next Harry Potter? If so, I am all in. ;)

we don't want to have put a punishing spell :) lol!

I might be wrong as I am not too familiar with the beliefs associated with it but isn't one of the major guidelines of using magic supposed to be do as you will but harm noone? ;)

BY THE ORDER OF MAGICKS HOW DARE YOU SAY IT IS MADE UP I CREATE STORMS WITH MY MIND BROKE CURSES. I HAVE HAD THESE POWERS USING FOR FIVE YEARS. I WILL NOT WASTE MY TIME MAGICK WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU! ALL WHO WANT TO LEARN GO TO *SNIP* speak with other witches like my self.

Edited by Lottie
advertising.

That is for wiccans which i am it was just a joke and that does not mean you cannot punish in good magic

BY THE ORDER OF MAGICKS HOW DARE YOU SAY IT IS MADE UP I CREATE STORMS WITH MY MIND BROKE CURSES. I HAVE HAD THESE POWERS USING FOR FIVE YEARS. I WILL NOT WASTE MY TIME MAGICK WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU! ALL WHO WANT TO LEARN GO TO *SNIP* speak with other witches like my self.

Prove it isn't then.

Edited by Lottie

That is for wiccans which i am it was just a joke and that does not mean you cannot punish in good magic

I wasn't going to bother replying, but I really wat to know how you can "punish in good magic"?

I wasn't going to bother replying, but I really wat to know how you can "punish in good magic"?

A tickle feet spell.

hey flame, i have an idea. rather than spending your time trying to get us to go to your site, why don't you go to this one, hook-up with randi, prove to him that you can REALLY do magic, win his paranormal challenge and earn $1,000,000.

http://skepdic.com/randi.html

that would seem like a better use of your time & your special powers :hmm: . . . . .

Edited by Lottie

I CREATE STORMS WITH MY MIND

You make something up in your mind alright.

Judging from your outburst, I assume you are really a kid.

Edit:

Looking at your profile it says 17, but that outburst makes it seem you are much younger.

Edited by chaoszerg

Well I found a telekinetic cat.

linked-image

Is he magic

Edited by Mattshark

I know i have not been on this but i have a site to teach young new witches and wizards of our new era its free check it out at www.teen-witch.webs.com

I went to the site and it looks really cool. ive always been interested in spells but to afraid to ever ask anyone to teach me about them.

Why do I get the feeling that Flame Dragon is just trying to promote his websites?

Why do I get the feeling that Flame Dragon is just trying to promote his websites?

That is what I think too.

For instance let me make an example. say you were age 10 and you did something wrong and you parents spanked you, does that mean that they hate you? does that mean they are wrong?

well good magic is similar, there is a part of the wiccan's rede that can be used as a punishment spell.

it has been known that other witches punish those who use their powers to torment others so there fore the punish by magic.

even in egypt the magical protection and curses placed in the pharaoh's tombs are placed to punish those who wrongfully steal items from the tomb etc. (would you like someone digging in the grave of one your past relatives?)

is that even valid to ppl outside the us? any way im not interested in using my magickal powers for fame. i did not pay for these powers therefore it is not right to use it for such gain (personal gain is bad thing in magick)

hi welcome i will try to teach you all i know. ppl go around sayin im trying to promote my site. in a way u can say that but im not getting money for this. im trying to teach magick here. give it a rest ppl.

Im just being direct you can and place how many speeches of pure and indefinite ignorance but i and many others know wht they can do. in the and i have the knowledge and you don't.

Is there not some rule saying that a forum member is not supposed to post five times in a row?