Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where Bigfoot Buried Moses

The Original Chupa King

You keep hearing about how the newest sightings of BF finally provide proof of his existence, and yet, where's the bones and stuff, right? No bones, no animal....well, not really. As humans, we bury our dead, mourn our loss, and remember them forever. Chimps do it. Elephants do so as well, as shown through elephant graveyards. So why not Bigfoot?

Sit down and think for a moment. Just a moment. Suppose BF exists, for kicks. Let's also suppose that they have a culture, like cave people did at one point. They lose a friend, perhaps, in combat with a bear; they bury the body under the earth (using their hands to make a hole), mourn his death through howls and such, then leave and start new communities. In order for this to be true, these primates must have a culture, and most similar primates do have cultures, whether it be complete civilizations or simple ordering like Alpha males and such. In order for that to be true, then BF must exist. We have unexplainable hair samples, hundreds of casts (some with marks on them that only living organisms would have [check out SciFi Investigates: Bigfoot for examples] and scars that have shown to have healed over), video recordings, audio samples, photographs (whether real or not, some can't be simply explained as fake), etc., and this, at least for me, is enough to evaluate Bigfoot as an actual organism: Homo incompertus.

Or "unknown man" in Latin.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• makaya325

• Neognosis

• The Original Chupa King

• louis_last

As humans, we bury our dead, mourn our loss, and remember them forever. Chimps do it. Elephants do so as well, as shown through elephant graveyards. So why not Bigfoot?

i know they mourn but i have never heard of chimps burying their dead? maybe i misunderstood you.

i know they mourn but i have never heard of chimps burying their dead? maybe i misunderstood you.

Elephants don't either.

true but the elephant mourning process is somewhat more elaborate than chimps as far as i know so i thought i would address chimps first.

Elephants and chimps do not bury their dead.

Also, what do they bury the dead with? Do they make tools to do so? Where are the tools? If they have a culture, how can they keep a culture hidden? Where is the evidence of this culture?

In order for this to be true, these primates must have a culture, and most similar primates do have cultures, whether it be complete civilizations or simple ordering like Alpha males and such. In order for that to be true, then BF must exist.

That is not logical. I would call it a logical falacy, but it's more of a logical non-sequiter.

We have unexplainable hair samples, hundreds of casts (some with marks on them that only living organisms would have [check out SciFi Investigates: Bigfoot for examples] and scars that have shown to have healed over), video recordings, audio samples, photographs (whether real or not, some can't be simply explained as fake), etc., and this, at least for me, is enough to evaluate Bigfoot as an actual organism: Homo incompertus.

Weeellll.... We dont' really have those things though.

It is also illogical to accept that we have all this "evidence" and no specimin.

I suggest you call it "homo makebelieveus."

Edited by Neognosis

Elephants and chimps do not bury their dead.

Also, what do they bury the dead with? Do they make tools to do so? Where are the tools? If they have a culture, how can they keep a culture hidden? Where is the evidence of this culture?

That is not logical. I would call it a logical falacy, but it's more of a logical non-sequiter.

Weeellll.... We dont' really have those things though.

yes we do

It is also illogical to accept that we have all this "evidence" and no specimin.

I suggest you call it "homo makebelieveus."

Actually this thread is simply another example of the flimsy evidence presented as proof of Biff.

It is expressing the same sentiment Neogenisis did with his weekend in the snow.

Samples are not verified. We do not have samples, we have submissions which ae unidentified, and have loose descriptions attempting to make them out to be more than they are.

But people widely think we have samples.

Buried dead are found all over the world. The amount of ancient graves and bodies discovered in the last ten years is staggering, from lost fishing villages in the Sahara to Siberia to Austria.

Buried for up to 27,000 years and found, but nope, not a single remain for 800 pound Ape under our noses as we speak. Despite apparent co-habitation with the Clovis culture, which we do have records for, just not the Giant primate that shared the environment.

And never succumbs to disease or accidental death. At least not once in the habitation of North America.

But people think it quite concievable burying dead means nobody can ever find things again.

More feel good rhetoric. (i.e. I have heard this before, it is probably true )

Science enters the picture, someone decides Gigantopethicus is offered as the long lost fossil proof. Nevermind the fossils stop 300,000 years ago. Never mind the creature was quadurapedal. Never mind the creature did not live in North America.

But people think :- Hrmmz, found a Giant Ape huh, that'd be Biff for sure.

Audio samples can be anything, nothing has been likened or linked to Biff. People hear a noise and go ooohhhh Sassquatchhhhh, or such is reflected in the sightings database.

Biff is proposed by many to have a culture. Even though cultures expand and grow, this one's goal seems to be to befuddle mankind, as they would have to go to great lengths to hide all their dead, avoid traffic, cams, people etc. etc. CUltures change a race, not Biff's though. Cultures leave evidence, not Biff's though.

No, we do not have any proof. We have some people saying that's what they think they saw, and not all that many. The sightings database is full of vocalisations and rock throwing. What else do we have? Footprints that go nowhere, Elk casts and ambiguous hair (maybe hair) samples. The sightings database accepts just about anything as an account, and will have to continue to do so now that it has set a precedent. I can only see it getting sillier over the coming years. Some see evidence where there is none.

I think people are fed a constant stream of misrepresented facts to keep the industry alive. It is becoming lucrative. 50K this year proves that.

As such, my nomenclature offering would be "Homo WTFus"

Edited by psyche101

Actually this thread is simply another example of the flimsy evidence presented as proof of Biff.

It is expressing the same sentiment Neogenisis did with his weekend in the snow.

Samples are not verified. We do not have samples, we have submissions which ae unidentified, and have loose descriptions attempting to make them out to be more than they are.

But people widely think we have samples.

Buried dead are found all over the world. The amount of ancient graves and bodies discovered in the last ten years is staggering, from lost fishing villages in the Sahara to Siberia to Austria.

Buried for up to 27,000 years and found, but nope, not a single remain for 800 pound Ape under our noses as we speak. Despite apparent co-habitation with the Clovis culture, which we do have records for, just not the Giant primate that shared the environment.

And never succumbs to disease or accidental death. At least not once in the habitation of North America.

But people think it quite concievable burying dead means nobody can ever find things again.

More feel good rhetoric. (i.e. I have heard this before, it is probably true )

Science enters the picture, someone decides Gigantopethicus is offered as the long lost fossil proof. Nevermind the fossils stop 300,000 years ago. Never mind the creature was quadurapedal. Never mind the creature did not live in North America.

it wasnt a quadraped. panda was found in na

But people think :- Hrmmz, found a Giant Ape huh, that'd be Biff for sure.

not exactly.

Audio samples can be anything, nothing has been likened or linked to Biff. People hear a noise and go ooohhhh Sassquatchhhhh, or such is reflected in the sightings database.

nope.

Biff is proposed by many to have a culture. Even though cultures expand and grow, this one's goal seems to be to befuddle mankind, as they would have to go to great lengths to hide all their dead, avoid traffic, cams, people etc. etc. CUltures change a race, not Biff's though. Cultures leave evidence, not Biff's though.

like who?

No, we do not have any proof. We have some people saying that's what they think they saw, and not all that many. The sightings database is full of vocalisations and rock throwing. What else do we have? Footprints that go nowhere, Elk casts and ambiguous hair (maybe hair) samples. The sightings database accepts just about anything as an account, and will have to continue to do so now that it has set a precedent. I can only see it getting sillier over the coming years. Some see evidence where there is none.

I think people are fed a constant stream of misrepresented facts to keep the industry alive. It is becoming lucrative. 50K this year proves that.

As such, my nomenclature offering would be "Homo WTFus"

Makaya, fyi, when you don't use the quote function properly, I think most people just skip over your post.

The guy said with their hands lol. The evidence is somewhere...

lol at elephants burying their dead

Haha, yeah... How are elephants supposed to "bury" the dead? They dig a grave with their trunks? Or maybe they just sniff up soil/dust/dirt and blow it all out on the dead till they're "buried". :P

Haha, yeah... How are elephants supposed to "bury" the dead? They dig a grave with their trunks? Or maybe they just sniff up soil/dust/dirt and blow it all out on the dead till they're "buried". :P

ive seen weird behaviors at the zoo. animals do weird things when people arent around. we dont know all their is to animal behavior. it took goodall months to see her 1st chimp

What does that have to do with anything in this topic? :huh:

exactly!

oh btw, did anyone check out the home shopping network recently?

exactly!

oh btw, did anyone check out the home shopping network recently?

Lol wha?

Elephants do so as well, as shown through elephant graveyards.

No such thing as an elephant graveyard. It's a myth stemming from the fact that large concentrations of elephant corpses were found in one place, so it was assumed they went there to die. In fact, it was because the area was an elephant death trap, such as a swamp.

And I've never heard of chimps burying their dead.

So that's that small piece of evidence down the crapper.

Edited by Samael

OK, I sorta realize that I didn't have much to back it up, but don't tell me to stop believing in something that you don't believe in. I have free will. And the right to choose my own beliefs.

Also, I never said elephants bury their dead. They mourn the dead, of course, but they can't dig. Oh, and hands count as tools. *face palm*

Also, I never said elephants bury their dead. They mourn the dead, of course, but they can't dig. Oh, and hands count as tools. *face palm*

As humans, we bury our dead, mourn our loss, and remember them forever. Chimps do it. Elephants do so as well, as shown through elephant graveyards.

You gave the distinct impression that you were claiming elephants bury their dead. I can see, however, how it could have been misread. It could have been somewhat clearer. ^_^;

You gave the distinct impression that you were claiming elephants bury their dead. I can see, however, how it could have been misread. It could have been somewhat clearer. ^_^

I am the dude who ends Specific with a Z.

lol at elephants burying their dead

'lol' all you want, but youre incorrect. on a techincallity they do. elephants will place branches or leaves over a dead carcass, as well as mourne.

and theres also the idea that they can come back to a 'grave', they know exactly where it is.

incase you and BB were wondering.

Bury implies to dig a hole in the earth and put the body in there. Elephants do not do this. And certainly that's what it means in the context of this debate.

not necessarily, if its true that elephants cover a corpse with branches then it lends some credence to the idea that sasquatch might cover their dead in stones as mentioned recently by somebody from the 'he's real' camp in another thread. although that would beg the question of why there isn't sasquatch sized mounds of stone all over the place as there is bound to be more dead specimens of sasquatch than living.

Bury implies to dig a hole in the earth and put the body in there. Elephants do not do this. And certainly that's what it means in the context of this debate.

to you it does, and others, yes.

i know elephants dont do that, but you cant really tell thats what the context was in this debate. you assume so.

not necessarily, if its true that elephants cover a corpse with branches then it lends some credence to the idea that sasquatch might cover their dead in stones as mentioned recently by somebody from the 'he's real' camp in another thread. although that would beg the question of why there isn't sasquatch sized mounds of stone all over the place as there is bound to be more dead specimens of sasquatch than living.

And why haven't we come upon one single, solitary bigfoot rock grave mound... We have neanderthal graves complete with bones gnawed on by other neanderthals... but nothing from a species supposedly still among us?

Come on....

Mulder, the footer argument is that they BURY their dead.. as in IN THE GROUND. Without tools. Thank you for enlightening us on all the possible meanings of "bury," but we're not talking about burial at sea or cremation or internment in an above ground mausoleum.