Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Karl Wolf ~ UFO disclosure testimony.

karl 12

The disclosure interviews are quite a fascinating watch and involve prominent high ranking government/military officials openly discussing the UFO subject.

The full two hour interviews are here:

Part one:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...h&plindex=1

Part two:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...mp;q=disclosure

Some of the more revealing remarks involve USAF Sergeant Karl Wolf discussing bases on the moon.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=R6QNzH4x1rY&...re=channel_page

Can all these sober,credible,professional people (many with very high security clearances) be mistaken,lying or delusional?

Edited by karl 12

Hi Karl;

Very interesting and as you say, These folks are not lying, I watched the eye movments and you can tell they are very serious,

Great finds ;

Regards;

TFF

These folks are not lying, I watched the eye movments and you can tell they are very serious,

Either that or their stories are very well rehearsed....

Cz

Either that or their stories are very well rehearsed....

Or, maybe they really do sincerely believe what they're saying is true (?). Just believing in something doesn't make it true.

Or, maybe they really do sincerely believe what they're saying is true (?). Just believing in something doesn't make it true.

Hi Lilly;

Believing dont make it true but seeing sure does , There has been so many military personel from around the world, astronauts, pilots in all parts of the world, Government contractors that all are letting people know what they have seen, Which ones are lying? I mean theres hundreds of them, You may find a couple telling storys but these people are the most credible sources ever, No they are not all lying or blindly believing but they have

seen,,, The thruth is out there and it will come to light one day soon; :yes:

Regards;

TFF

Edit to add;

Why in the world would hundreds of credible people rehearse anything of the kind? Thats a simple answer, They Dont:)

Edited by thefinalfrontier
  • Like 1

the 'eye movement' lie detector is extremely unreliable and is not evidence of anything

the 'eye movement' lie detector is extremely unreliable and is not evidence of anything

Hi Louis_last,

,But there is the study of eye and body movement that does in fact indicate a truth or deception and in the OP video none of that was indicated, You can usually tell when someone is decieving you by looking into the eyes and watching the body language, And of course the lie detector or the body language is not admissible in a court of law but still an individual can tell the story by watching whats going on as the story is told, I wont bore ya with details but it is a well known concept,, :lol: believe it or not

Regards;

TFF

Can all these sober,credible,professional people (many with very high security clearances) be mistaken,lying or delusional?

Of course they can(!)... like the rest of us, they are only human. People can function normal in a million and one ways, but still hold the weirdest beliefs imaginable.

Edited by hazzard

Of course they can(!)... like the rest of us, they are only human. People can function normal in a million and one ways, but still hold the weirdest beliefs imaginable.

so then who do you trust?

according to that, we cant trust civillians, police officers, commercial pilots, fighter pilots, military personell, gov. officials or astronauts or even the pres.

so what do you do?

according to that, we cant trust civillians, police officers, commercial pilots, fighter pilots, military personell, gov. officials or astronauts or even the pres.

so what do you do?

Hi Agent.Mulder;

Good point,

Regards;

TFF

so what do you do?

I don't think Hazzard means that we should think they are all delusional or outright lying (a few probably will be), but they will all be human and as prone to mistakes as the next person, especially when encountering something unknown.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov

I don't think Hazzard means that we should think they are all delusional or outright lying (a few probably will be), but they will all be human and as prone to mistakes as the next person, especially when encountering something unknown.

Cheers,

Badeskov

yes, i agree to an extent. i know we Are Ony human, and can make mistakes. but people saying they saw something Inside a base, or Worked on something (things along those lines) i find it harder to disregard them as a misidentification of something in the sky for example.

Edited by Agent. Mulder

yes, i agree to an extent. i know we Are Ony human, and can make mistakes. but people saying they saw something Inside a base, or Worked on something (things along those lines) i find it harder to disregard them as a misidentification of something in the sky for example.

That I can agree with, for sure. Honestly, I don't really have time to look through a 2 hour interview online, but my personal guess is that none of the interviewed ever saw anything, but are relating 2nd hand information (at least that is how it has been previously). But since I don't have time to watch it, I will refrain from further comments :)

Cheers,

Badeskov

That I can agree with, for sure. Honestly, I don't really have time to look through a 2 hour interview online, but my personal guess is that none of the interviewed ever saw anything, but are relating 2nd hand information (at least that is how it has been previously). But since I don't have time to watch it, I will refrain from further comments :)

Cheers,

Badeskov

Hi Badeskov;

The only problem with all those that come forward like Gov. contractors who dont think its ok to have such hidden truth, Not to mention the many asrtonauts, enlisted military personel, ex military personel, airliner pilots, privat plane pilots, helicopter pilots and literally hundereds more is imposibble that they are all liying about this stuff, You of course will find some who decieve the public but those are very few, Look at the Dulce thing, Those I feel are very deceptive and untrue, Hey if ya get the chabce look at my last post in the dulce thread and I posted an upcoming confereence about dulce comning in March of 2009 and it will hopefully put and end to all that dulce nonsense once and forall,

Regards;

TFF

That I can agree with, for sure. Honestly, I don't really have time to look through a 2 hour interview online, but my personal guess is that none of the interviewed ever saw anything, but are relating 2nd hand information (at least that is how it has been previously).

But since I don't have time to watch it, I will refrain from further comments :)

Cheers,

Badeskov

Badeskov, thats fair enough-give the testimonies a watch on a rainy day :tu:

This interviews quite an interesting one by astronaut Edgar Mitchell-he's just one of several astronauts and cosmonauts stating the UFO subject to be a real one.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XQztoShVUFo

Cheers Karl

The only problem with all those that come forward like Gov. contractors who dont think its ok to have such hidden truth, Not to mention the many asrtonauts, enlisted military personel, ex military personel, airliner pilots, privat plane pilots, helicopter pilots and literally hundereds more is imposibble that they are all liying about this stuff, You of course will find some who decieve the public but those are very few, Look at the Dulce thing, Those I feel are very deceptive and untrue, Hey if ya get the chabce look at my last post in the dulce thread and I posted an upcoming confereence about dulce comning in March of 2009 and it will hopefully put and end to all that dulce nonsense once and forall,

Regards;

TFF

It is very amazing that so many credible people are now coming forward on what the government knows about UFOs, and in many examples, reliving their own involvement in such encounters as well.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2024-Denver-UFO-...cant-be-trusted

Its interesting that a very high ranking EU space official has now joined the case for UFO disclosure and says NASA cannot be trusted.

"Dr. Peter Creola, a retired Swiss chief delegate at the European Space Agency (ESA) and head of the Swiss office for space policies, has joined forces with those who demand the truth about UFOs. ESA is the European version of NASA. On the topic of disclosing the truth about UFOs, Dr. Creola said “…you cannot unconditionally trust NASA.”

Apparently when it comes to UFOs- N.A.S.A. stands for 'Never A Straight Answer'.

Ho ho. :)

http://www.examiner.com/x-2024-Denver-UFO-...cant-be-trusted

Its interesting that a very high ranking EU space official has now joined the case for UFO disclosure and says NASA cannot be trusted.

Apparently when it comes to UFOs- N.A.S.A. stands for 'Never A Straight Answer'.

Ho ho. :)

Hi Karl;

I happened accross that story a couple days ago on casebook, It just adds to the many many credible sources that there is a coverup happening,

Thanks for the post,

TFF

Well, the English that I learned in school and practiced all my life doesn't allow your miswording of Creola's comment -- which you have edited to the point of fraud -- to stand unchallenged.

Well, the English that I learned in school and practiced all my life doesn't allow your miswording of Creola's comment -- which you have edited to the point of fraud

I find that a little hysterical,I pasted it from the Denver link.

Here is an excerpt from the interview.

“Question: In your opinion, would a scientific investigation of the UFO phenomenon and the propulsion systems used by UFOs bring new possibilities for terrestrial space activities?

Creola: Of course – not only for our space activities, but maybe even for the future of mankind! I always found it astonishing that sightings of silent crafts, which are obviously not bound to our gravitational laws, are being ignored by science – at least officially. (…)

Question: Do you think that the US space agency NASA is covering up evidence about UFOs?

Creola: Well, NASA is part of the government system. Whatever is the official policy also applies to NASA and has to be carried out in that fashion. If, for example, the official line is not to comment on certain topics related to UFO sightings, or if some of these sightings involve National Security, then NASA will obviously follow that doctrine. Indeed, in this case, you cannot unconditionally trust NASA.

That, of course, also applies to Roswell. If indeed something extraterrestrial crashed there in 1947 and if the US government has successfully managed to keep it undisclosed to this day, then NASA would also be bound to this policy (not to disclose).”

Its also quite clear that NASA enjoy hiding behind the Extra terrestial exposure law where it gags astronauts who discuss their UFO experiences with threats of up to one year imprisonment as well as a fine of $5000.

Do you realy think we should unconditionaly trust NASA?

Extra-terrestial exposure law:

http://www.beyondweird.com/etlaw.html

Other existing international agreements and resolutions:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/...ument/agree.htm

Edited by karl 12

Hi Karl;

I happened accross that story a couple days ago on casebook, It just adds to the many many credible sources that there is a coverup happening,

Thanks for the post,

TFF

TFF~Thanks for the reply,theres another very interesting interview with well respected British diplomat Gordon Creighton from 1977,he makes some quite intruiging comments:

Gordon Creighton was possibly one of the first prominent people ever to collate evidence for the UFO/OVNI subject and was well known to have connections with many high ranking military officials,politicians,Lords,Earls and UK Royalty.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iYFPKZDDWe8&...feature=related

Cheers Karl

Karl, read those words again:

"If, for example, the official line is not to comment on certain topics related to UFO sightings, or if some of these sightings involve National Security, then NASA will obviously follow that doctrine. Indeed, in this case, you cannot unconditionally trust NASA."

It starts off with a conditional clause. The 'money passage' includes -- and this is left out of all the subsequent repostings of the words -- the condition, "in this case". IF.

The clause is conditional because he is making no claim about whether in fact it is true or not.

What's so obscure about that?

Even Ed Mitchell has written there was never any directives or constraints at NASA about his commenting on the subject. That whole 'conditional' is merely 'assumed to be true' by folks who enjoy believing it. No evidence.

Its also quite clear that NASA enjoy hiding behind the Extra terrestial exposure law where it gags astronauts who discuss their UFO experiences with threats of up to one year imprisonment as well as a fine of $5000.

You can't be serious.

Here is an excerpt from the interview.

Do you realy think we should unconditionaly trust NASA?

Extra-terrestial exposure law:

http://www.beyondweird.com/etlaw.html

Other existing international agreements and resolutions:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/...ument/agree.htm

If it's true that NASA would gag their astronauts with a fine and/or imprisonment, do you honestly think they'd treat it as just a misdemeanor?! A year (or less) in prison and a $5,000 fine is nothing compared to blowing the whistle on this "Cosmic Watergate". If I had proof of ET visiting earth, I'd happily risk that penalty. For one thing, I'd make 50 times the fine just in book sales and on the lecture circuit. For another, it'd be a moral victory. I could stick it to The Man and become a martyr for Teh Cauz.

Look what happens when whistleblowers in other organizations come out in the open....from tobacco companies to shoddy construction projects: things start rolling, and the bad guys get investigated. Why doesn't that happen here? Could it be that no one really takes these people seriously? Why not? Because NASA and the "shadow government" are oh so good at covering it all up? Or because all these people have is anecdotal evidence?

Really, they have to do a better job of it if they want to be taken seriously.

Really, they have to do a better job of it if they want to be taken seriously.

Really, they just have to start taking their meds and stop making up stupid stories about aliens if they want to be taken seriously.