Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Karl Wolf ~ UFO disclosure testimony.

karl 12

3 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

I have a natural desire to believe that there is more there but you're probably right.

Your too trusting.

Which surprises me because Serbs and Horvath usually aren't. :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TrumanB said:

If he's a pathological lier then does he lie about other things too? I mean, why is he so obsessed with aliens and ufo technologies? Did anyone from the inside tell him smth about it and based on that he wanted to become famous?

We should restrict our studies to the testable issues.  Whether or not the vibes suggest this or that is of no use.

Did Lazar go to the schools he stated? No. He lied. Are there there other lies? Yes.

• Thanks 3

11 hours ago, Piney said:

Your too trusting.

Which surprises me because Serbs and Horvath usually aren't. :lol: 

You mean Croats? Anyway, if we weren't too trusting we wouldn't have Vučić as a president.:lol: And besides, Serbs have a tendency to believe in conspiracy theories...

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, stereologist said:

We should restrict our studies to the testable issues.  Whether or not the vibes suggest this or that is of no use.

Did Lazar go to the schools he stated? No. He lied. Are there there other lies? Yes.

Well, he claims that his record was erased. If I were podcast guy like Joe Rogan I would consult physicist to to prepare questions in that field that he allegedly studied. Then  I would ask him all those questions that MIT graduate should know. Maybe even some problems to solve.

16 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

You mean Croats? 

Yup, I call people what they call themselves when I know the term.

14 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Well, he claims that his record was erased. If I were podcast guy like Joe Rogan I would consult physicist to to prepare questions in that field that he allegedly studied. Then  I would ask him all those questions that MIT graduate should know. Maybe even some problems to solve.

I think someone drilled him already and he couldn't give clear answers. He certainly doesn't know the physics behind gravity. That was rather obvious.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Piney said:

Yup, I call people what they call themselves when I know the term.

Yes, but the spelling wasn't right. It's Hrvat, pl. Hrvati. ;)

Ok, I accept that Lazar is most likely to be a pathological lier.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TrumanB said:

Yes, but the spelling wasn't right. It's Hrvat, pl. Hrvati. ;)

I went by pronounciation. :yes:

The Magyar say "Hoorvay" :lol:

2 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Ok, I accept that Lazar is most likely to be a pathological lier.

:tu:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, stereologist said:

Ok, but sometimes we should pick up vibes/signs too. People who are more perceptive/intuitive/sensitive do it all the time.

1 hour ago, TrumanB said:

So he claims that. But can he tell you the name of a professor he worked with? No. Can he tell you what year he went and where he stayed and the name of anyone that can corroborate that he has in any of the place  he claimed? No.

He never even stayed in Cambridge where MIT is located. He is a liar. The claims of his record being erased is a joke. It's such a stupid claim. Did they find and replace every yearbook? Did they tell everyone at the school to not mention him? No.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/20/2020 at 5:41 PM, Timothy said:

It doesn’t take people, it takes evidence. 

Plenty of people believe bigfoot etc. exists. But it most likely doesn’t due to the lack of evidence etc.

We are very fallible, many people do not understand/accept that. Even ‘distinguished’ people. 

Of course we are fallible. Most people are going to have terrible recall. We are so bad at estimating height and or altitude/distance, size, shape, details, colors, etc.... We also have an editor in our brain. When telling a story with a gap, often our brain will fill in said gap with something we would expect to be most plausible for the story and we don't even know we're doing it.

However, there are some out there who are trained observers. While they are fallible as well, they are also likely to recall more reality. Then, you get to the point where there are so many trained observers, the odds that everyone is mistaken is pretty low.

32 minutes ago, jbondo said:

Of course we are fallible. Most people are going to have terrible recall. We are so bad at estimating height and or altitude/distance, size, shape, details, colors, etc.... We also have an editor in our brain. When telling a story with a gap, often our brain will fill in said gap with something we would expect to be most plausible for the story and we don't even know we're doing it.

However, there are some out there who are trained observers. While they are fallible as well, they are also likely to recall more reality. Then, you get to the point where there are so many trained observers, the odds that everyone is mistaken is pretty low.

Another problem is that memories are reconstructed each time we recall them. Memories incorporate things learned before and after the memory. Many trained observers are tainted by the reports from many trained observers. 

It is not so much "the odds that everyone is mistaken is pretty low", but that the odds are that everyone is mistaken does not go away or is lowered by aggregating reports.

Over time we have seen a change in the description of UFOs which suggests that aggregating the reports of "trained observers" is troubling.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2020 at 1:44 PM, stereologist said:

Another problem is that memories are reconstructed each time we recall them. Memories incorporate things learned before and after the memory. Many trained observers are tainted by the reports from many trained observers. 

It is not so much "the odds that everyone is mistaken is pretty low", but that the odds are that everyone is mistaken does not go away or is lowered by aggregating reports.

Over time we have seen a change in the description of UFOs which suggests that aggregating the reports of "trained observers" is troubling.

Good points to consider.