Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

You Never Know Where

TheBlueDragon

Call it the immaculate radiological image.

Pamela Latrimore, a 42-year-old woman from Florida, plans to sell an MRI scan of her brain - a scan in which some say they can see the Virgin Mary.

Perhaps what we are looking at is the blessed mother's hypothalamus. But how should I know? I'm an lapsed Jew, and an agnostic by inclination.

Then again, what we might also be looking at is a sign of the times. Latrimore has cancer and liver ailments -- and she also has no health insurance. She blames her condition on dioxin exposure.

For that reason alone, it might be worth bidding on this medical scan, if and when it goes up for auction on eBay. If God exists in anything, it can be found in helping those who cannot afford to pay their medical bills.

http://weirdnews.about.com/

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheBlueDragon

• Bear's Quest

• Mr  Honeybadger

• RobertoIlias

It looks like anyone would do anything for a quick buck.....well who knows. This story is quoted straight from th sight.

Edited by TheBlueDragon

I'm tired of people finding figures in food or on a piece of wood, as far as I am concerned this is all in her head.

I take the Jesus / Virgin Mary sightings on a case by case basis.

Cornflake - NO

Paint splatter - No

Brain Scan - NO

Grilled Cheeese - YES. Without a doubt.

Jesus and the Virgin Mary must be idiots if they have to reveal themselves in food and on trees or paint stains or something else stupid like that, you would think they would think of something on a more grand scale to show themselves, instead they choose food or scans or even the sun and blind people.

Does it sound schizophrenic if I say that I see a lot of stuff in that image? There is a scull in the center, Emperor Palpatine above it, winged tongue encompasses them, the scull now looks like bearded head and it all together looks like something I won’t mention here.

Reading the article, I can’t help but to think that God might help that woman in less sarcastic way than sending Mary to pose in her radiogram.

I just throught it was funny. :lol::lol::lol:

I found the Virgin Mary in my rum bottle, but I drank her. Is that a bad sign?

How come it's always Jesus or the Virgin Mary that people claim they see? My mom is somewhat religious and she thinks that stuff is bullcrap.

I only saw the Virgin Mary after a couple of Martinis. Makes me wonder what she was drinking :mellow:

I only saw the Virgin Mary after a couple of Martinis. Makes me wonder what she was drinking :mellow:

Bloody Mary's......... :huh:

Bloody Mary's......... :huh:

or Coke :unsure2: