Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

America, the home of the free?

We all know that we are blessed to live in a world where countries that exist can strive to satisfy there people, but lets look at the statistics tonight and let them do the talking For once.I will present with some hard irrefutable facts, please take them in a accepting way, I am editing all sources I cite from so they are not as offensive.Some material will be written by me, others borrowed from other sources.

Since 1960 until now:

---

Violent crime in America has increased by nearly 600%.

The current divorce rate is near 60%.

Illegitimate births increased by 400%.

Teenage suicide increased over 200%.

The national average score on the SAT has dropped by 80 points.

And last year, across America, over 25% of the graduating seniors could not even read the diplomas they received.

(Removed)

------

The truth about American History has been eliminated from our schools and text books and replaced by philosophy that has rewritten history to suit the ideologies of those who seek to destroy the very foundations of a self governing democracy, and especially the foundations and values our forefathers used to form the blueprints of this once great nation. You must look in the archives of some of the larger universities to find old history books that tell the true story of American History. In these old Archives you will find amazing revelations. For example, you will discover that Christopher Columbus was a Christian scholar of Bible prophecy, and he did not sail West to conquer empires and murder innocent people to become rich and famous, as it is now taught in our schools. But, in his own words, taken from his Book of Prophecy Notes, Christopher Columbus said, It was the Lord who put it into my mind. I could feel his hand upon me, the fact that it would be possible to sail from here to the Indies. There was no doubt that the inspiration was from the Holy Spirit, because He comforted me with rays of marvelous inspiration from the Holy Scriptures. Now, I bet that none of you

learned that in public school.There's much more to be said about education, but the point is: Our kids are being taught information (much of it false), while ethics have been completely removed from classroom curriculum. It's little wonder we have an out of control juvenile crime rate, drug and alcohol abuse, teenage pregnancies, suicide, and satanic cults among our young people today

------

Pt.2

The above informaton is from some Preacher I think,alot of what he says is complete gurgle but I borrowed whatever was not complete gurgle about evolution ect....

Source-Seebo.net Crisis in America

-------

Suicide In North America

A distraught father struggling with overdue child support obligations and adverse family court decisions committed suicide on the steps of the downtown San Diego courthouse Monday. Angrily waving court documents, 43 year-old Derrick Miller walked up to court personnel at the entrance, said "You did this to me," and shot himself in the head.

Miller is one of 300,000 Americans who have taken their own lives over the past decade -- as many Americans as were killed in combat in World War II. America is in the throes of a largely unrecognized suicide epidemic, as suicide has become the eighth leading cause of death in the United States today, and the third leading cause of death among adolescents. All Americans recognize that our country is rife with violent crime, but few know that 50 percent more Americans kill themselves than are murdered.

Who'm is committing suicide?

For the most part, males. According to the National Institute of Mental Health, males commit suicide four times as often as females do and have higher suicide rates in every age group,There are many risk factors for suicide,Among them drug abuse and mental illness, but the two situations in which men are most likely to kill themselves are after the loss of a job, and after a divorce. Because our society strongly defines manhood as the ability to work and provide for one's loved ones, unemployed men often see themselves as failures and as burdens to their families. Thus it is not surprising that while there is no difference in the suicide rate of employed and unemployed women, the suicide rate of unemployed men is twice that of employed men.

It is for this reason that economic problems often lead to suicide

-----------------

I'll add some more to this later..

EDIT: I've removed some comments that I feel are not suitable.

Edited by Aslan

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• Novo

• Druidus

• SilverCougar

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It is highly controversial to say that they are murdered. One could say that if you smoke you are an accomplice of murder to other people, or are being suicidal. I, however, believe that the home of the brave, and of the free sh** is just that. sh**. It ended years ago, when most people lost their voices as power was wrenched from the people to the senators. We call ourselves "civilized" when in reality we are just a more brutal and cruel form of ape society. We are not free. Definately not free. We are watched practically everywhere on the streets. What's next? Our cars? Our homes? Why not radio trackers inserted into our brains at birth? As Benjamin Franklin said: "Those who would give up a liberty to gain a temporary security, deserve neither." Our countries have no honour.

If that's any indication of how this one's going to go, it won't last the weekend.

There are more humans then eagles. *shugs* Call me cold hearted on this one, but there's enough bloody humans in this world as it is.

Eagles don't rape. I'll be damned if I'm forced to give birth to a kid that's a product of rape. Imagin how F'ed up the poor thing would be.

Eagles don't have illagit kids.

Abortion is a choice. True there is adoption, but you have to be *DAMNED* lucky to get taken into a good home afterwards. I do speak about this from experiance.

From my view* it's a way of population control.

*My view is deffiantly not the same as some others.

Nope. Sorry. I tried. I'm not letting this go any further.