Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

controlling psi balls

Ufo_Guy

hi, when i first started i had no idea how to make it move around but ive found a good way how to

ok first you make your choice of a way

then you give it the command to be able to control it by your finger

thats it, you have complete control of wher it goes, haave fun :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• drakonwick

• eight bits

• Resonance

Extremely small muscles in your fingers are activated when you think hard enough about it. Unless you call that phsycic, PSI balls are just your body reacting to wishful thinking.

Extremely small muscles in your fingers are activated when you think hard enough about it. Unless you call that phsycic, PSI balls are just your body reacting to wishful thinking.

Nice to see some sense on the subject.

hi, when i first started i had no idea how to make it move around but ive found a good way how to

ok first you make your choice of a way

then you give it the command to be able to control it by your finger

thats it, you have complete control of wher it goes, haave fun :)

Wow. We really need this post on something you can't prove. I will take this pearl of wisdom with me always.Thanks. :rolleyes:

Wow. We really need this post on something you can't prove. I will take this pearl of wisdom with me always.Thanks. :rolleyes:

its like the invasion of the skeptics on these forums haha

its like the invasion of the skeptics on these forums haha

There has to be some balance to the nonsense.

There has to be some balance to the nonsense.

Yep, especially when they won't go and prove it with just a little effort of going to a scientific institute like a local university.

Yep, especially when they won't go and prove it with just a little effort of going to a scientific institute like a local university.

lol

*raises hand* question! whats a psi ball???

I don't get you skeptics. Is it so hard to believe in something you can't see? And quit attacking these posts, it's annoying as hell!

I don't get you skeptics. Is it so hard to believe in something you can't see? And quit attacking these posts, it's annoying as hell!

Sorry but no. If you don't like it tough. It is a discussion forum.

It is hard to believe because it is very easily explain by biology.

Is it so hard to believe in something you can't see? And quit attacking these posts, it's annoying as hell!

Yes, it is for a logical, rational mind. This as i've quoted you is called 'ignorance'. Ignorance leads to stagnation rather than growth. Instead of blindly believing, especially if it's something you can't even see, you should question why you think something is happening.

Don't get me wrong.. well.. 4-2 years ago on this site I had the reputation as being the biggest most logical skeptic there is, consistently diffusing threads like these. In the last two years though i've traveled to various parts of the world and used my expanding conciousness to better grok existance in all its vastness. The truth is, we do know extremely little, but what we don't know should not just be accepted as what is, or isn't.

I have had my run ins with Psi, and Psi balls. For years I was ignorant to the possibility, and that made me as wrong as being ignorant to blindly believing in them. Neither answer is right. What we should do is study, learn, understand.

Psi is not as it seems. Existance is a human concept based on the belief that what we see is in fact real. The truth is, it is not. What we are seeing is actually the complex result of our mind taking impossible to understand formulas and patterns and re-routing them to our eyes, ears etc as what we sense. In reality, there is no spoon, and you don't have a body. What there is in place of these things is something we cannot logically understand yet, something along the lines of infinite vibrations of infinitely small objects buzzing around each other. When we sense this, we don't understand it. Naturally.

Psi, so far, appears to be another way our senses are percieving reality. Picking up on these energy vibrations all things give off.

That's enough rambling from me. Just remember, our understanding of what we percieve to bbe happening is not necessarily fact.

Sorry but no. If you don't like it tough. It is a discussion forum.

It is hard to believe because it is very easily explain by biology.

Actually, it's not that simple at all. And take it from me, someone who once had a reputation on this board as the hard as rock deadly debunker; having a closed mind is as dangerous to personal growth and understanding as blind faith is. We need to question all things, not be unswaying in either direction.

And please, do try not to insult in any event. It tends to exacerbate these discussions.

Edited by BurnSide

Actually, it's not that simple at all. And take it from me, someone who once had a reputation on this board as the hard as rock deadly debunker; having a closed mind is as dangerous to personal growth and understanding as blind faith is. We need to question all things, not be unswaying in either direction.

I personally think that psi-balls probably are that simple though. I am happy to receive evidence to say other wise but there is nothing to counter that.

In general in fact, there is no evidence at all for any "psi" ability.

Edited by Mattshark

You're absolutely 100% right.

However, we have very little at the end of the day in evidence to suggest why we exist at all. What the deepest factors are underlying whats really going on. What conciousness is, etc.

We should just be careful when dismissing things outright because they seem outlandish.

Of course, I totally support your opinion. I felt exactly the same way, for very long. Experiences are the only way to feel different about something ultimately.

You're absolutely 100% right.

However, we have very little at the end of the day in evidence to suggest why we exist at all. What the deepest factors are underlying whats really going on. What conciousness is, etc.

We should just be careful when dismissing things outright because they seem outlandish.

Of course, I totally support your opinion. I felt exactly the same way, for very long. Experiences are the only way to feel different about something ultimately.

Does there have to be a reason why we exist?

I also disagree, experience is not good evidence. It is subject to, too many confounding factors and conjecture.

Edited by Mattshark

when ever i see videos of this being done, they look very vague at best. somebody should try it with a flir camera cause ive seen videos of gung fu practitioners using chi on a flir camera, and you could actually see the energy move through his body. i cant find any videos of it anywhere. i think it was on the news a really long time ago...

I think it's more a matter of personal perception. Not something that could be videotaped, in the same sense that you can't videotape a hallucination.

*raises hand* question! whats a psi ball???

come on, haven't you ever seen Dragon Ball Z?

A Psi Ball:

linked-image

I'm just sayin' you know. Open your mind a little bit. Even if we showed you proof then you'd say we were using visual effects. so I mean..... really stop attacking us. It's not "diffusing" it's attacking us, just because you don't believe it, and you can't see it, doesn't mean it's not real. You can't see air, but it's there.

i agree, actually. the world should start regarding invisible things as scientific fact

I'm just sayin' you know. Open your mind a little bit. Even if we showed you proof then you'd say we were using visual effects. so I mean..... really stop attacking us. It's not "diffusing" it's attacking us, just because you don't believe it, and you can't see it, doesn't mean it's not real. You can't see air, but it's there.

You may not be able to see air with your eyes however it can be measured, touched, manipulated and so on.

As I've said regarding other abilities I won't say they don't exist or otherwise. However I just simply can't take someones word for it either.

It's not unreasonable to question claims of this nature especially when no one will or likely can back up what they say.

I'm just sayin' you know. Open your mind a little bit. Even if we showed you proof then you'd say we were using visual effects. so I mean..... really stop attacking us. It's not "diffusing" it's attacking us

An attack would be, "Hey you loser, you don;t have psychic powers! What are you, a freaking idiot? How could you be so dumb as to believe you were psychic? That's ******ed".

A discussion would be, "So, you claim to have psychic powers. I am interested in psychic powers. That is why I am on these forums. Could you show me your psychic powers?"

, just because you don't believe it, and you can't see it, doesn't mean it's not real. You can't see air, but it's there.

Actually, you can see air. If you blow at a piece of paper, it will move. So in theory, if you use telekinesis on a piece of paper, it will move. Yet, none of you who claim telekinesis is real ever show us your power.

Yes, it is for a logical, rational mind. This as i've quoted you is called 'ignorance'. Ignorance leads to stagnation rather than growth. Instead of blindly believing, especially if it's something you can't even see, you should question why you think something is happening.

Don't get me wrong.. well.. 4-2 years ago on this site I had the reputation as being the biggest most logical skeptic there is, consistently diffusing threads like these. In the last two years though i've traveled to various parts of the world and used my expanding conciousness to better grok existance in all its vastness. The truth is, we do know extremely little, but what we don't know should not just be accepted as what is, or isn't.

I have had my run ins with Psi, and Psi balls. For years I was ignorant to the possibility, and that made me as wrong as being ignorant to blindly believing in them. Neither answer is right. What we should do is study, learn, understand.

Psi is not as it seems. Existance is a human concept based on the belief that what we see is in fact real. The truth is, it is not. What we are seeing is actually the complex result of our mind taking impossible to understand formulas and patterns and re-routing them to our eyes, ears etc as what we sense. In reality, there is no spoon, and you don't have a body. What there is in place of these things is something we cannot logically understand yet, something along the lines of infinite vibrations of infinitely small objects buzzing around each other. When we sense this, we don't understand it. Naturally.

Psi, so far, appears to be another way our senses are percieving reality. Picking up on these energy vibrations all things give off.

That's enough rambling from me. Just remember, our understanding of what we percieve to bbe happening is not necessarily fact.

And please, do try not to insult in any event. It tends to exacerbate these discussions.

I am going to have to definitely agree with BurnSide on these matters. I really don't think things such as psi, chi, energy etc. should be taken lightly. Personaly, I think matters such as these should be regarded with more respect.

Everyone is always looking for physical evidence on a metaphysical subject and the truth is, it's all relative only in how each and everyone of us percieve it. Abilities such as harnessing and controlling psi/chi energies may never be able to be seen or understood on a physical level and therefore making them mostly out of range with your everyday scientists.

Edited by Moro

I am going to have to definitely agree with BurnSide on these matters. I really don't think things such as psi, chi, energy etc. should be taken lightly. Personaly, I think matters such as these should be regarded with more respect.

Everyone is always looking for physical evidence on a metaphysical subject and the truth is, it's all relative only in how each and everyone of us percieve it. Abilities such as harnessing and controlling psi/chi energies may never be able to be seen or understood on a physical level and therefore making them mostly out of range with your everyday scientists.

I would have to disagree there. If there is energy involved it could be measured.