Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Behold, I Come Quickly...

thaphantum

Behold, I come Quickly....

Anyone else yell out "Thats what she said!" when they saw the thread title? lol

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr. Peter Venkman

• thaphantum

• Omnaka

• ShadowSot

Top Posters In This Topic

Last reply to you sir. For you to say I have hatred toward Christians is simply uninformed drivel. I have many christian friends on here whom I have had intelligent discusions with, and look foward to more in the future. My own wife is Catholic. I have defended the Christian point of view in the past, and will continue to do so if I feel it needs defending. Anyone that knows me, knows that all religions are valid in my eyes. Because I don't know. No one knows. You can have faith in your Religion, as much as I have faith in mine. But I would never in a million years tell you that your faith is wrong. Because I don't know if it is and neither do you. I never said that you didn't "know" other points of view. I did say that you didn't respect them. You can get all upset and call me a bigot if you wish. All that does is further prove my point.

Good day sir.

LOL... I never said anyone's faith was wrong, for the record. I have only held the view that evolution is WRONG, and if that is a faith, then you would be right. I only point out what is RIGHT about the Bible, not what is wrong about other religions. I do however ask questions when someone posts something that doesn't seem to make sense.

Don't assume that I don't know whether or not what I believe is right or wrong. I've had enough personal experiences to KNOW what I believe in is real. Whether anyone else believes it or not is not my concern. I've seen 2 rainbows in the sky at once, but I know people that don't believe that can happen, even though I was on a college campus full of witnesses. I've heard a cat talk before on more than one occasion, and the voice had the college security on a wild goose chase in the middle of the night for a girl that we couldn't find, at least 6 witnesses, but our boss didn't believe it. Why would I expect anyone to believe what I've experienced with the supernatural?

LOL... I never said anyone's faith was wrong, for the record. I have only held the view that evolution is WRONG, and if that is a faith, then you would be right. I only point out what is RIGHT about the Bible, not what is wrong about other religions. I do however ask questions when someone posts something that doesn't seem to make sense.

Don't assume that I don't know whether or not what I believe is right or wrong. I've had enough personal experiences to KNOW what I believe in is real. Whether anyone else believes it or not is not my concern. I've seen 2 rainbows in the sky at once, but I know people that don't believe that can happen, even though I was on a college campus full of witnesses. I've heard a cat talk before on more than one occasion, and the voice had the college security on a wild goose chase in the middle of the night for a girl that we couldn't find, at least 6 witnesses, but our boss didn't believe it. Why would I expect anyone to believe what I've experienced with the supernatural?

You know for yourself, which is all you need man. Others need more though ya know? I think you need some faith do beleive in evolution absolutely. Some in the science community would roast me alive for saying so. Evolution just makes more sense to me personally. Doesn't mean I'm right or you're right. It only means we have come to different conclusions after examining the evidence we have available to us. Your right, It takes some faith to believe in either point of view.

So maybe we can have a discussion here man?

You know for yourself, which is all you need man. Others need more though ya know? I think you need some faith do beleive in evolution absolutely. Some in the science community would roast me alive for saying so. Evolution just makes more sense to me personally. Doesn't mean I'm right or you're right. It only means we have come to different conclusions after examining the evidence we have available to us. Your right, It takes some faith to believe in either point of view.

So maybe we can have a discussion here man?

No argument here. I agree. I think what most people don't understand is that I DO believe in adaptation and micro evolution. The part I don't believe is that species become anything other than what they already are. I don't dispute that my evidence isn't enough to convince people of my POV, I'm just sharing, as is everyone else on this forum. I'm always open for discussion.

Edited by thaphantum

No argument here. I agree. I think what most people don't understand is that I DO believe in adaptation and micro evolution. The part I don't believe is that species become anything other than what they already are. I don't dispute that my evidence isn't enough to convince people of my POV, I'm just sharing, as is everyone else on this forum. I'm always open for discussion.

I misunderstood you man. My sincerest appologies.

:tu:

What is this thread about? All I see in the opening is a bunch of Bible quotes, then it changes to insults and evolution. I think I am going to just close the thread until someone can point out a good reason to keep it opened.