Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Electrokinesis

BradXD

okay so ive brought this topic because one im uber interested in it and two i wanted some help. okay so electrokinesis... alright so i completeley believe in it and i can do a bit my self bit myself but i was woondering if anyone has actually mastered this and is able to manipuate thier electricity and what happens. meaning can you make an aura surrounding your self of electricity, can you serously shock poeple on will i wanna know. cause like ive been practicing when ever i have spare time for a little under a year and all i can do is shock poeple, turn out lights and **** up phone reseption. no joke. and if anyone can do anything can u plz give me some tips. and if you dont could poeple give me some advice on how to meditate better.like especially for chi absorbing/energy absorbing kk cool :tu:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SkullofBears

• Johnny Truant

• Mattshark

• D1CKY D1AMOND

This nonsense again?

lol i just got caught :no:

okay guy. listen for a sec. im not on this site for contradictions or discussions im here no find stuff out. like im not even on this site for anything else but this topic. so like if u wanna give some advice be my guest other wise lol i dont want 2 hear it kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

okay guy. listen for a sec. im not on this site for contradictions or discussions im here no find stuff out. like im not even on this site for anything else but this topic. so like if u wanna give some advice be my guest other wise lol i dont want 2 hear it kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Well, first off.... you're barking up the wrong tree... apparently, you should probably be practicing your spelling, and or grammar. .... maybe both...

Anyway.

Electrokinesis.... not proven... but still it's possible for a human to manipulate electricity... As for being able to 'mess' up phone reception... i don't know... i'm not saying you can't... but it's a far stretch from normal..

There are people that can do amazing feats, that aren't even 'scientifically' proven yet.. Such as the man in India, who for no apparent reason, is magnetically attractive. He can attract anything magnetic, to his skin..

Now, if you're one of those people, then you more than likely have some weird abnormality that nobody can explain yet. As for meditation, google it. There's millions of 'free' meditation guides on the internet. I'll provide one on my next post, due to me being at work, i have limited time to post.

I'll get back to you. Keep trying, maybe you are something special! ;)

Edited by skater69

The point of the site is for discussion - anything topic you start is up for discussion whether you like it or not - same goes for responses you may not want.

As for your power, I personally don't see it as anything special. Anybody can shock people with static electricity, disrupting phones sounds like a coincidence, and turning lights off? If you mean by using something other than the switch, I just don't believe that at all.

Edited by Moonie2012

Hay I thought that the term Electrokinesis referred to when Old Bingo Grannies Fried their ungodly Huge Ugly Chin hairs with a hand held Electric Twister implement…

But seriously Pertaining to the Question I Believe that Electrokinesis is nothing more than a collective build up of static Charge and Discharge and thus there is nothing Paranormal about it at all…

Pavot B)

Edited by Pavot

Hay I thought that the term Electrokinesis referred to when Old Bingo Grannies Fried their ungodly Huge Ugly Chin hairs with a hand held Electric Twister implement…

But seriously Pertaining to the Question I Believe that Electrokinesis is nothing more than a collective build up of static Charge and Discharge and thus there is nothing Paranormal about it at all…

Pavot B)

Haha Pavot, you basically stole my next post. :) I'm at work, so i can't exactly post anything long enough to make sense. :)

But, like Pavot said, i feel that your 'supposed' electrokinetic powers are probably nothing more than static buildup, and discharge. Try this.. It's proven possible.. Now, it may not work every time, due to amount of buildup, but. If you were to walk around your house in clothing that will hold a large amount of static electricity. So, seeing as it's winter.. Dry skin is your best bet. If your skin is dry, and you have an outfit of polyester, then you're set. Just build up as much static electricity as you can, and discharge it near a light, either by touching something that is negatively charged, or .... ..... ... you might try this.... pointing at the lightbulb for a while.... see what happens... :)

HAh...

Anyway, that is probably what you mean by, 'turning off lights'..... other than just hitting the switch...

Now, when i drive my car, sometimes the street lights will go out, right before i get under them... you could say this is 'static discharge'... or just coincidence....

Not electrokinesis.

I've mastered electrokinesis. But my technique is secret.

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't say that I have 'mastered' the manipulation of electricity but I have had a few experiences with it.

I can control where lightning strikes during a storm. At least I could (haven't been able to in a year). And it was more a matter of choosing a spot and having lightning strike in that exact direction, but my control over the distance from myself where it struck was not that developed. To do this I would literally just stare at a spot in the sky and visualize the earth attracting a lightning bolt, with a line(ish) of darkly charged particles tracing the path. I would try to empty this path for the bolt, like digging a trench along which water would flow... know what I mean?

I also have made the lights in my apartment complex go out (not during a storm). This was before I was aware of any abilities of mine. I was taking my nightly walk around my apartments, and was just messing around, imagining (which, thought I didn't know it then, was my visualizing) myself absorbing and building up energy from the surrounding environment. At that time, I didn't ascribe a particular element or feeling to the energy, I was just seeing what would happen. I built it up as much as I could, then sent it out from myself all at once. Exactly as I did that, all the lights in the apt complex shut off.

Like I said, not really a master, but tryin' to help out anyway.

If you really want people who will tell you something about electrokinesis, do not try this place. If you want to argue with skeptics, come here. But for finding other believers, go to other websites. Like www.mytelekinesis dot com. But I am sure there must be many posts about this if you use the seach function.

Edited by AGoodWriter

Sounds kinda cool guys!

Anyone know how to develop these skills I'm am a COMPLETE newbie on EK.

So any tips for me would help a handful!

THX!

Sounds kinda cool guys!

Anyone know how to develop these skills I'm am a COMPLETE newbie on EK.

So any tips for me would help a handful!

THX!

Actually no. All the sites online copy each other. You will find it difficult to find a site that has an original set of instructions. Thats why you need to find out your own "how to". So just use the site's stuff until then.

Edited by AGoodWriter

• 2 weeks later...
But, like Pavot said, i feel that your 'supposed' electrokinetic powers are probably nothing more than static buildup, and discharge.

Guess that explains why I was sometimes able to recharge the dead batteries in my father's watches when I was a child. They'd run for a day, two at the most. Winter + polyester clothing + carpeting = my parents looking at me funny... ^_^

I wouldn't say that I have 'mastered' the manipulation of electricity but I have had a few experiences with it.

I can control where lightning strikes during a storm. At least I could (haven't been able to in a year). And it was more a matter of choosing a spot and having lightning strike in that exact direction, but my control over the distance from myself where it struck was not that developed. To do this I would literally just stare at a spot in the sky and visualize the earth attracting a lightning bolt, with a line(ish) of darkly charged particles tracing the path. I would try to empty this path for the bolt, like digging a trench along which water would flow... know what I mean?

I also have made the lights in my apartment complex go out (not during a storm). This was before I was aware of any abilities of mine. I was taking my nightly walk around my apartments, and was just messing around, imagining (which, thought I didn't know it then, was my visualizing) myself absorbing and building up energy from the surrounding environment. At that time, I didn't ascribe a particular element or feeling to the energy, I was just seeing what would happen. I built it up as much as I could, then sent it out from myself all at once. Exactly as I did that, all the lights in the apt complex shut off.

Like I said, not really a master, but tryin' to help out anyway.

This is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude my advice is give up. Trust me I tried with pyrokinesis. I wanted to believe it so bad my mind was actually making me feel like I was doing it. It is just your imagination. So save your time and do something actually more productive like doing your homework and stop imagining things.

This is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem...

Would you like to back that post up with some real content?

Something to add to this discussion instead other than negativity?

Ahem...

Would you like to back that post up with some real content?

Something to add to this discussion instead other than negativity?

I'm sorry, but there is no way you can control lightning or make the lights in your apartment go off. It is impossible. Care to back your claims up with proof? Electrokinesis does not exist, care to back it up with scientific proof? This is an open forum, I will post whatever I want as long as it doens't break the rules. The rules you have broken by making false claims.

I'm sorry, but there is no way you can control lightning or make the lights in your apartment go off. It is impossible. Care to back your claims up with proof? Electrokinesis does not exist, care to back it up with scientific proof? This is an open forum, I will post whatever I want as long as it doens't break the rules. The rules you have broken by making false claims.

False claims? I was friggin' there! I. Did. It.

Apparently it is far from impossible.

It's hard to say civil when someone calls you a liar but I'm trying my damn best right now, mind you.

Guess that explains why I was sometimes able to recharge the dead batteries in my father's watches when I was a child. They'd run for a day, two at the most. Winter + polyester clothing + carpeting = my parents looking at me funny... ^_^

Actually many watches of old days had a battery and or a back up micro counter weight winding mechanism so that when you move it about it would wind a mechanism, but would only last for a short bit of time… My Grand Father was a Watch Smith and Diamond Broker, as well as a feather weight Boxer in her youth…

You could always atemp to make the toaster brown your bread with the cord un plugged ;)

Pavot

It's hard to say civil when someone calls you a liar but I'm trying my damn best right now, mind you.

Dude, no you didn't. It's impossible! I am not trying to be a jerk, but nobody can do that stuff. Why don't go seek scientific research if you can do this stuff? Better yet, contact James Randi, if you can actually do these things he will give you a million dollars.

No false claims - Do not post intentionally false claims of psychokinetic abilities.

Edited by SkullofBears

I think what he is saying is personal testimonies isn't going to work.

Dude, no you didn't. It's impossible! I am not trying to be a jerk, but nobody can do that stuff. Why don't go seek scientific research if you can do this stuff? Better yet, contact James Randi, if you can actually do these things he will give you a million dollars.

No false claims - Do not post intentionally false claims of psychokinetic abilities.

Yes. I did. You are claiming that I am lying, and KNOWING that I am lying, all the while choosing to lie for some friggin' reason.

To that, I say, "Eat a penile implant, you impossible tool."

That's that point taken care of.

Next, my occurrences of this were done for my own reasons; I was not trying to prove anything to anybody. Under stress, who's to say what I can and cannot do? Hate to say it, have to say it, I'm the type of person who freaks out when someone watches me develop a roll of film... imagine how in control I'll be when trying to do the same stuff I've ALREADY DONE in a controlled experiment, which will (somehow) attempt to recreate the 'natural' environments that I was in at the time.

OOOOOOH don't even get me started on the wanna-be legit challenge...

Randi's offer is pure bologna if you LOOK INTO IT, seeing as how the 'one million dollars' is not really one million dollars, if you read the fine print. Stocks/Bonds worth one million dollars isn't the same as giving someone one million dollars, and the terms of the agreement are... could one say... ridiculous? Joe Nobody can't try to take the challenge. You have to have contacts first, be published, be known, and THEN you can attempt this atrocity of a 'challenge.'

Then, you are tested by ONE PERSON, who decides whether or not you can GO ON TO THE NEXT TEST. Tell me, in modern experiments, do scientists leave the results on the desk of a single (*cough* biased *cough*) person, and let them decide whether or not their results are TRUE? I'll answer that for you: NOOOOOOOOOO. They distribute results, let the community see, let them talk, analyze, come to conclusions.

One test isn't going to convince the public, anyway, since we all are blinded to the single outrageous moments of humanity and immediately turn in search of a new 'in' thing. That's why amazing news stories don't last long: people always want more, more, more. Also, one person winning the bulls*** million (?whatever?) isn't going to prove squat, since repeated instances of the event or ability is what is required in order for the actual scientific community to even consider it as something worthy of being looked at.

The 'prize' is a publicity stunt, which, if you look closely, begins to fall apart at the seams when trying to say that since nobody has won the MILLION DOLLARS, then none of these abilities are possible.

Yes. I did. You are claiming that I am lying, and KNOWING that I am lying, all the while choosing to lie for some friggin' reason.

To that, I say, "Eat a penile implant, you impossible tool."

That's that point taken care of.

Next, my occurrences of this were done for my own reasons; I was not trying to prove anything to anybody. Under stress, who's to say what I can and cannot do? Hate to say it, have to say it, I'm the type of person who freaks out when someone watches me develop a roll of film... imagine how in control I'll be when trying to do the same stuff I've ALREADY DONE in a controlled experiment, which will (somehow) attempt to recreate the 'natural' environments that I was in at the time.

OOOOOOH don't even get me started on the wanna-be legit challenge...

Randi's offer is pure bologna if you LOOK INTO IT, seeing as how the 'one million dollars' is not really one million dollars, if you read the fine print. Stocks/Bonds worth one million dollars isn't the same as giving someone one million dollars, and the terms of the agreement are... could one say... ridiculous? Joe Nobody can't try to take the challenge. You have to have contacts first, be published, be known, and THEN you can attempt this atrocity of a 'challenge.'

Then, you are tested by ONE PERSON, who decides whether or not you can GO ON TO THE NEXT TEST. Tell me, in modern experiments, do scientists leave the results on the desk of a single (*cough* biased *cough*) person, and let them decide whether or not their results are TRUE? I'll answer that for you: NOOOOOOOOOO. They distribute results, let the community see, let them talk, analyze, come to conclusions.

One test isn't going to convince the public, anyway, since we all are blinded to the single outrageous moments of humanity and immediately turn in search of a new 'in' thing. That's why amazing news stories don't last long: people always want more, more, more. Also, one person winning the bulls*** million (?whatever?) isn't going to prove squat, since repeated instances of the event or ability is what is required in order for the actual scientific community to even consider it as something worthy of being looked at.

The 'prize' is a publicity stunt, which, if you look closely, begins to fall apart at the seams when trying to say that since nobody has won the MILLION DOLLARS, then none of these abilities are possible.

Wow, name calling that is real mature. So you refuse to be tested in a scientific environment? You are really making yourself look bad, and your case of true ek even worse. I can guarantee you that your set of events are nothing more than coincidences. The people who have failed Randi's tests have been proven to be frauds. If your powers are so grand, it shouldn't be that hard to get some publicity to get Randi's attention. I guess a million dollars in stocks and bonds are worthless. Do you want to keep your powers secret? Wouldn't it advance the field of tk abilities if someone came forth with these powers to the scientific community? You have absolutely no proof of this stuff and you just expect everybody to believe you? Sorry, that's not gonna happen. You claims fail to impress me.

I tried it about 4 years ago. After shocking myself multiple time I gave up. I never really cared enough to find a way to make it so the electricity generated didn't turn on you, if it's even possible to do.

Wow, name calling that is real mature. So you refuse to be tested in a scientific environment? You are really making yourself look bad, and your case of true ek even worse. I can guarantee you that your set of events are nothing more than coincidences. The people who have failed Randi's tests have been proven to be frauds. If your powers are so grand, it shouldn't be that hard to get some publicity to get Randi's attention. I guess a million dollars in stocks and bonds are worthless. Do you want to keep your powers secret? Wouldn't it advance the field of tk abilities if someone came forth with these powers to the scientific community? You have absolutely no proof of this stuff and you just expect everybody to believe you? Sorry, that's not gonna happen. You claims fail to impress me.

1) I was not trying to prove anything, I was only trying to help out a person with the same interests as me. You were the one who came in here calling me a liar.

2) The fact remains that the challenge isn't as legit as it should be.

3) I don't care if you are not impressed, because I didn't talk about my occurrences with the intention of 'impressing' anyone. I was, once again, trying to help someone out.