Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Electrokinesis

BradXD

Electrokinesis is possible.

when you think about it, anything is possible, everyone said that Einstein was an idiot for believing in making electricity, and now we have computers, television and cellphones to prove its not impossible.

You can do anything you put your mind to.

And all the skeptics can shove it where the sun doesn't shine because they have no proof that its not real. None of us are liars in here.

The believers can never convince the non-believers about kinesis, or psychics in the world because they are too straight minded to comprehend the possibilites of mind over matter. Even if we do prove that we're kinetic in some way, whether we can move objects, change time, set things on fire with only our mind, or even messing with electrons, skeptics are all scared of the things that we can do. Its like trying to convince a catholic to go muslim, they won't change. I quit fighting skeptics on subjects like this because its total nonsense, YES I can do electrokinesis, NO I do not expect everyone to believe, or accept the fact that I am different. We aren't freaks, abnormal, or liars, we are people that are born with a gift, or we develop a gift from practice.

We (electrokinetic) cannot convince absolutely everyone that we exist in their community, there is always going to be another skeptic somewhere in the world, and we can't stop that. They have their beliefs, we have ours, and we BOTH have to accept our differences and respect that we aren't made to be the exact same as eachother.

I respect all your flaws, I expect that you respect mine as well.

The person making the claim is resposible for providing the evidence.

It works best when your laying down ready to go to bed. Just close your eyes and visualize lightening and cracking noises of electricity and focus those images. (I personnally find it easier if I listen to thunderstorms, rain, or static.) After a few minutes your arms (That aren't at a position that can cut off bloodflow) will tingle and you will feel sparks after a few minutes. Then when your confident that its working, bring your hands up, and look between your fingers, there should be a line between each finger that looks like a line from a pencil. You can touch your fingertips on eachother to try to make it shock you, it should feel like needle pricking your fingertips.

So this is something you can see??? Can you record it?

Nibs

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SkullofBears

• Johnny Truant

• Mattshark

• D1CKY D1AMOND

Electrokinesis is possible.

when you think about it, anything is possible, everyone said that Einstein was an idiot for believing in making electricity, and now we have computers, television and cellphones to prove its not impossible.

You can do anything you put your mind to.

And all the skeptics can shove it where the sun doesn't shine because they have no proof that its not real. None of us are liars in here.

The believers can never convince the non-believers about kinesis, or psychics in the world because they are too straight minded to comprehend the possibilites of mind over matter. Even if we do prove that we're kinetic in some way, whether we can move objects, change time, set things on fire with only our mind, or even messing with electrons, skeptics are all scared of the things that we can do. Its like trying to convince a catholic to go muslim, they won't change. I quit fighting skeptics on subjects like this because its total nonsense, YES I can do electrokinesis, NO I do not expect everyone to believe, or accept the fact that I am different. We aren't freaks, abnormal, or liars, we are people that are born with a gift, or we develop a gift from practice.

We (electrokinetic) cannot convince absolutely everyone that we exist in their community, there is always going to be another skeptic somewhere in the world, and we can't stop that. They have their beliefs, we have ours, and we BOTH have to accept our differences and respect that we aren't made to be the exact same as eachother.

I respect all your flaws, I expect that you respect mine as well.

Wow, there is so much wrong with that post it is amazing.

Einstein and electricity eh! Well that would be true, but the electric light bulb was invented before Einstein was born. Darn those facts hey ;)

You can do anything you put you mind too hum? OK dive down 2km under the Atlantic and live? I'll bet everything that I own you cannot. Why? Because some things are simply not possible.

You can convince people, it is called evidence and there is none. Show some, in a controlled environment (this is simply to prevent cheating) and prove it. It is easy just go to your nearest university. I'll be waiting. Only asked for this for past 3 or years. Prove me wrong, it would probably make you very wealthy. But there is some simple biology you have to over come, like the fact that large volumes of electricity are dangerous and your body produces at most about 1/70000 of a volt.

Science isn't a belief it is tool for studying and understanding using evidence.

^^^^ Demonstrating that you have any sort of power would be the dumbest thing one could do.

For instance people would be jealous hate and fear you.

Because people fear what they can't understand :)

Not to mention what do you think the government would do if they would find out anyone had any sort of powers? They would try to catch you so they could perform experiments on you.

Or they would just kill you because you are a possible threat in their eyes.

Think of "X-Men" for example where most humans consider the mutants to be freaks of nature and that they have to be destroyed. Simply because they are gifted with special powers...

As "tabou" posted I like to believe that anything is possible aswell. People used to believe that no human would ever set foot on the moon. And how are things today? Mankind is exploring stars, planets etc...And one day we could possibly live on other planets.

People used to believe that the world was flat too. In fact people used to believe many things were impossible that are possible today!

You said: "Prove me wrong, it would probably make you very wealthy" Ok do you honestly think that after the demonstration they would just give you a paycheck and let you go home?

Edited by Deceiver

^^^^ Demonstrating that you have any sort of power would be the dumbest thing one could do.

For instance people would be jealous hate and fear you.

Because people fear what they can't understand :)

Not to mention what do you think the government would do if they would find out anyone had any sort of powers? They would try to catch you so they could perform experiments on you.

Or they would just kill you because you are a possible threat in their eyes.

Think of "X-Men" for example where most humans consider the mutants to be freaks of nature and that they have to be destroyed. Simply because they are gifted with special powers...

As "tabou" posted I like to believe that anything is possible aswell. People used to believe that no human would ever set foot on the moon. And how are things today? Mankind is exploring stars, planets etc...And one day we could possibly live on other planets.

People used to believe that the world was flat too. In fact people used to believe many things were impossible that are possible today!

You said: "Prove me wrong, it would probably make you very wealthy" Ok do you honestly think that after the demonstration they would just give you a paycheck and let you go home?

Utter rubbish, nothing but a weak excuse tied in with fun government paranoia. And if there was any basis to it, any government could trace you from posting on here. They don't because electrokinesis is simply not possible.

X-men is a comic book and has no basis in reality. And whether you think anything is possible or not some high school level human biology will show how truly ridiculous the idea of electrokinesis is (as well as a basic understand of electricity and judging by the ridiculous Einstein statement Tabou made I doubt he understands much about it).

That is a completely invalid comparison, you cannot compare advancements in technology with basic biology, that is totally ridiculous. And no one has thought the world was flat for a few thousand years, it is called the flat Earth myth.

Did you not know that the media pay you a lot of money for interesting stories?

I thought I'd remind everybody that the OP, Brad, hasn't been active since Jan 21. Also, the topic was about helping him learn and use electrokinesis - not if it existed or what the physiological dynamics would be. But he's gone so I guess it's fair game now, just keep it as on topic as possible please.