Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

those in need of a read please come here

DellusionalMirror

i'm not that experienced yet at readings, so i thought it wouldnt hurt to make a thread inviting anyone who'd be interested in letting me practice on them, to send a pm my way, or just post on here.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DellusionalMirror

• Blink4567

• louie

• The Waterboy

cool, thanks. hmm, okay. well for starters: the first thing i get instinctively about you is a large animal, like a big dog. also, i get the names erica and steve. i hope i'm wrong, but i'm guessing you've recently lost someone either in your family or very close to you.

cool, thanks. hmm, okay. well for starters: the first thing i get instinctively about you is a large animal, like a big dog. also, i get the names erica and steve. i hope i'm wrong, but i'm guessing you've recently lost someone either in your family or very close to you.

Ive no pets,

my Niece is named Erica. i know a few Steves.

Uncle died last month although we werent close.

Intresting.. give me a shot ;)

Hey your from Ireland too!!

Edited by Mbyte

Intresting.. give me a shot ;)

Hey your from Ireland too!!

hmmm, for you i get the image of a guy, blonde hair, hazel sort of eyes. also, i'm getting alot of health problems in your family, like ulcers and cancer. and if i may ask, do you know anyone named peter, blonde hair blue eyes, kathy, kind of reddish brown hair, brown eyes, or emily, a bit younger with dark hair and blue eyes?

hmmm, for you i get the image of a guy, blonde hair, hazel sort of eyes. also, i'm getting alot of health problems in your family, like ulcers and cancer. and if i may ask, do you know anyone named peter, blonde hair blue eyes, kathy, kind of reddish brown hair, brown eyes, or emily, a bit younger with dark hair and blue eyes?

It's good your doing practice.

I have black or very dark brown hair. Blue eyes that mixed up with white so they look grey.

Health problems in the family... hmm how far does the family extent? sisters.. cousins and aunts. One of my aunts died of cancer. however I have 5 aunts and 6 uncles on my mothers side and I have 9 on my fathers side. So I reacon that not a lot of cancer in the family. I have a cousin called peter with dark brown hair and blue eyes. you know peter in the top ten most popular names for boys in northern Ireland. Jack is the top most common name in northern Ireland and katie is the top girls name.

I know a kathy but she was a teacher for a computer course who I had for a four months (two years ago, I quit). Reddish brown hair and brown eyes, yes. I also do have another aunt but her nick name would be katy and she could possibly have brown eyes and she has light brown hair which has a slight red to it I suppose.

I don't know emily. never heard of an emily at all. Maybe she'll be my future girl friend :lol:

Ulcers I don't know... not that I know of. I think my grand father died of cancer. I don't know how his brothers died.

I suppose it's easier with a picture. Most psychics need something. I'll pm a picture and you can give it another shot

Edited by Mbyte

Hmm, care to give me a reading? I admit to being a complete skeptic, but I'm always interested in this kind of thing, and plenty willing to change my mind if the evidence warrants it.

Can you tell me anything please? :D

for some reason for you i get things like snow and horses. have you ever lived on a farm or anything similar? also, i get the name denise, ummm, dirty blonde hair, brown eyes someone close to you. i get that you've lost someone close, lately too. i'm also guessing you know a ryan, brown hair, blue eyes? and somehow for you i get the image of a midsized brown dog with wavy sort of hair. correct me if i'm wrong, and thanks for the interest btw.

Try me too

hmmm, for you i get the image of a pocketwatch, something to do with time. your father was in te militay, your mother worked with some sort of money, banking or being an accountant, i'm not incrediblysure. for some reason i can also picture an apartment: light sort of beige rug, a leather sofa, looks like a living room. i also sense that you like to read. i get the sense of a desk covered in books and papers

Hmm, care to give me a reading? I admit to being a complete skeptic, but I'm always interested in this kind of thing, and plenty willing to change my mind if the evidence warrants it.

sure, the skeptic thing is no problem :) , cant assure you that i'll be spot on though, i am here for practice after all. okay, hmmm, for you i get the name lewis, not really with a description for some reason. i also am guessing that you have recently owned a dog, golden sort of fur, i think his name starts with an M. you've been to the doctors office lately, worrying about something with your health, not sure what it is though.

sure, the skeptic thing is no problem :) , cant assure you that i'll be spot on though, i am here for practice after all.

Of course. :)

okay, hmmm, for you i get the name lewis, not really with a description for some reason.

Hmm, I know no one named Lewis, and I'm not named Lewis either. Will be keeping an eye out though, just to be fair.

i also am guessing that you have recently owned a dog, golden sort of fur, i think his name starts with an M.

My family does own a golden retriever. But her name doesn't start with M, doesn't even have the letter in it. However, interestingly enough, we're considering getting her a mate. If we do, and his name starts with M, I'll let you know. And I'll keep my mouth shut about this so I don't influence things, never really put much stock in the whole pet thing, so it won't be odd.

you've been to the doctors office lately, worrying about something with your health, not sure what it is though.

I haven't been to a doctors office for myself in years [literally]. But I did get dragged to visit someone in the hospital some five months ago. I've always been physically healthy [lucky me], though I do have some mental issues. :lol:

Okay, now for something odd. There is someone named Lewis in an ongoing dream I've been having for a while. The dream does involve medical issues as a part of the overall "storyline."

So all in all, not a particularly bad reading.

it's almost remarkable that she gets every single thing wrong

Edited by Lord*Kur

post-65648-1229731241_thumb.jpgI want a reading.

Please.

hmmm for you i get the name sarah, wavy brown hair, glasses, blue eyes i think, and christine, curly brown hair, brown eyes. i'm guessing you had a cat at one point named something like "domino". i sense you tend to lose things easily, and that you liked horses a lot when you were younger. also i'm guessing you've recently lost something, maybe sunglasses or a hairpiece.

hmmm for you i get the name sarah, wavy brown hair, glasses, blue eyes i think, and christine, curly brown hair, brown eyes. i'm guessing you had a cat at one point named something like "domino". i sense you tend to lose things easily, and that you liked horses a lot when you were younger. also i'm guessing you've recently lost something, maybe sunglasses or a hairpiece.

I don't know a sarah. I don't know a christine. My mom has a cat named Purdy and i had a pony when I was 3

for some reason for you i get things like snow and horses. have you ever lived on a farm or anything similar? also, i get the name denise, ummm, dirty blonde hair, brown eyes someone close to you. i get that you've lost someone close, lately too. i'm also guessing you know a ryan, brown hair, blue eyes? and somehow for you i get the image of a midsized brown dog with wavy sort of hair. correct me if i'm wrong, and thanks for the interest btw.

I live in an area where there is plenty of farm land, and quite a few horses... Snowed here a few weeks ago much to my discomfort. lol

I don't know anyone called Denise or Ryan. My dog is midsized, and is brindle? I suppose it makes her fur look somewhat wavy in appearance but not so much texture!

Thanks. :)

Can you try me please ( sorry no pic don't really wont to put it up for people i don't know).