Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

those in need of a read please come here

DellusionalMirror

Can you read me please?......my information and pic are on my profile...... :) .......thanks

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DellusionalMirror

• Blink4567

• louie

• The Waterboy

I'm interested in reading. What info do you need?

i dont neccesarily HAVE to have anything, though a picture sometimes helps. the first thing that pops into mind is a certain place. lots of trees, i think they're pines or something, and water running somewhere nearby. also, if i may ask, do you have a friend named ellen? um...blonde hair, blue eyes. and i believe you've hurt your right wrist before. you were into gymnastics when you were a younger person. i also get the image of a dog, looks like a brown labrador, named brownie lol.

i'm not that experienced yet at readings, so i thought it wouldnt hurt to make a thread inviting anyone who'd be interested in letting me practice on them, to send a pm my way, or just post on here.

OK, give it a go! I'm game.........would love to do it!

Pretty sceptical for things like this, but why not. Give it a try ;)

Jonas, 3rd June 1992

hmmm. i get the name darrek, accompanied by the image of someone with curly brown hair and blue eyes. if you dont mind, please tell me if this sounds like any room you're in alot: a couch with a flowery pattern on it, red carpet i believe, and a wooden coffee table? also, do you know named celia? she looks like an older lady, silver hair, blue eyes as well, and she's wearing something around her neck. hmmm, i'm guessing you've owned a black cat you were very fond of when you were younger, lol. and if i may ask, have you ever broken your right ankle or leg?

hmmm. i get the name darrek, accompanied by the image of someone with curly brown hair and blue eyes. if you dont mind, please tell me if this sounds like any room you're in alot: a couch with a flowery pattern on it, red carpet i believe, and a wooden coffee table? also, do you know named celia? she looks like an older lady, silver hair, blue eyes as well, and she's wearing something around her neck. hmmm, i'm guessing you've owned a black cat you were very fond of when you were younger, lol. and if i may ask, have you ever broken your right ankle or leg?

Sorry, lol.

Wrongs:

Don't know of any Darreks, or Darreks in my country to begin with.

No flower couch

No carpets

No coffee table

No Celia

Wasn't fond of black cat

Never broken a thing in my life

Rights:

I have brown curls

Flowery pattern: just put a new bed sheet on with a leaf patern

Thanks for the try though :)

Sorry, lol.

Wrongs:

Don't know of any Darreks, or Darreks in my country to begin with.

No flower couch

No carpets

No coffee table

No Celia

Wasn't fond of black cat

Never broken a thing in my life

Rights:

I have brown curls

Flowery pattern: just put a new bed sheet on with a leaf patern

Thanks for the try though :)

np lol, thanks for participating :)

Try me if you wish but dont tell me anything you could find on my myspace profile or profile on here because any one could do that. :D

Hi I'll give you a try :-) My life is too much right now. 4/9/67

hmmm. you're a hard one to read :P . for some reason i keep getting the name sarah, a little girl in pigtails with blue eyes, she's grinning, missing a few teeth. i'd guess her to be between 6-9 years old. i also get alot of other random names, maybe they mean something to you: anthony, mark, taren, kyle. i'm guessing you've recently lost a male that was significant in your life. i also for some reason get the feeling that you're having trouble at work, something to do with law and computers. i'm also guessing you have a cat, not sure what color she is or anything, but i think her name starts with and s or c. lke sylvia or celia.

thanks so much for your participation. i'm also sorry to hear that you're feeling stressed, we all have our days.

hmmm. you're a hard one to read :P . for some reason i keep getting the name sarah, a little girl in pigtails with blue eyes, she's grinning, missing a few teeth. i'd guess her to be between 6-9 years old. i also get alot of other random names, maybe they mean something to you: anthony, mark, taren, kyle. i'm guessing you've recently lost a male that was significant in your life. i also for some reason get the feeling that you're having trouble at work, something to do with law and computers. i'm also guessing you have a cat, not sure what color she is or anything, but i think her name starts with and s or c. lke sylvia or celia.

thanks so much for your participation. i'm also sorry to hear that you're feeling stressed, we all have our days.

Pretty good there! I lost a son years ago. My youngest daughter's best friend is Sarah who is now 15 but you described her at that younger age. Yes with the ecconomy I am having problems finding work. My cat passed in Sept I'm still not over it Mitten is her name but we called her cheeky cuz she was so mean when we found her, tiny little kitten with such attitude. Thanks and have a good new year

Could you do a reading for a friend.

Henna, 19/01/79.

could someone read this

The pic is on the previous page.

Thanks

Edited by louie

Do you think you could squeeze me in on the list?

also March 1st....but 1987 this time

Edited by WolfAvers314

np lol, thanks for participating :)

hmmm, i'm guessing you have sometype of dog with golden/brown fur, one that has very pretty eyes and is named something like "marley". i also am guessing that you've recently lost an elderly aunt. her name was marrissa i believe, and she loved jewlery and art. you also suffer from severe headaches i'm guessing. another one of your relatives is very ill, a problem with something in the chest, maybe the heart or lungs, i'm not sure on that one. thanks again for participating :)

Well you can do me if you want.

Birth: 1 March 1988

hmmm i get the feeling you know someone named antonio, he looks alot like yourself i believe. also, i'm guessing you've had problems with your knees in some way. you live near the beach and like to ride bikes alot, you own a reddish/orange one i believe. you also like to camp, and i get the feeling as well that you have a small son, 5-8 years old, curly dark hair and eyes

Hmmm, well, I have a secret. See if you can suss it out.

It's not a terrible secret - it's just something I choose not to talk about, ever. And it's not something that I would be upset about if it was known. It's something I have on my mind ALL the time, even if it's just lingering in the background; it's a part of me.

rassy 11/11/68

*I figure a psychic, if true, would be able to pick this up quite easily, as it is a huge part of 'me', whether I like it or not. I know you are trying your best, and I will keep an open mind about this. Give it a go :) I am interested to see how you fare as you seem genuinely open about trying, rather than just claiming you have an ability, which I find refreshing.*

hmmm i get the feeling you know someone named antonio, he looks alot like yourself i believe. also, i'm guessing you've had problems with your knees in some way. you live near the beach and like to ride bikes alot, you own a reddish/orange one i believe. you also like to camp, and i get the feeling as well that you have a small son, 5-8 years old, curly dark hair and eyes

Sorry mate, dont know anyone named Antonio, but im impressed with the knee thing i must say. I had my ligaments busted in my right knee and had to go under surgery :tu:

I dont live exactly near the Beach, nad i dont ride bikes often, and the one i have is black/gray. And the son stuff. you saw i was from 1988 right? and if i had a kid who is 5-8 years old, i would have started really early dont you think :D But good effort, and good hit on the knee