Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

those in need of a read please come here

DellusionalMirror

I tried to message the OG poster, so far, no reply. :(

first thing i get is the name "cameron", hmmm, curly hair, glasses. you had a dog named something like otis or owen i believe. if i may ask, do you have a son or nephew or anything? i get this picture of you and a small boy with blonde hair and blue eyes fishing in a shady area with lots of trees. also, if you dont mind me asking, have you ever had any problems with the left side of your abomen i believe it is? hmmm, i know this isnt really anything, but i'm guessing you've also hurt your left hand before

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DellusionalMirror

• Blink4567

• louie

• The Waterboy

Can I get a reading please.

March 25 1991. Brittany

of course you can :)

okay, hmmm, you're a hard one to read. i guess you know someone close to you named sarah, and also kevin. you've recently lost an aunt, the name judy comes to mind, she died of cancer i believe. you have 2 cats, one black and white, another one is brown/tan i think. you also like to cook i'm guessing, i get the image of a pink plaid apron. as a child you didnt like swimming very much.

Try me (:

Shazia - 6/22/1992

hmmm, do you own a large dog named buffy or scruffy or something like that? i think its a saint bernard mix or something. not too sure on that one. i'm guessing you've been having trouble with a friend lately. also, do you know anyone named malyssa? you played volley ball at a younger age. sorry, i'm really not getting much for you

Dont forget about me lol

28/3/77

sorry lol, just alot of readings to do. hm okay, so you've recently lost a grandmother i believe, her name was something like collene, and she loved jewlery. had a very nice opal ring i believe it was. you also have a cat named something like jack. he's gray and black. your mother is very into needlework, crocheting, knitting, etc. i also get the name "stacey", someone very important, maybe a sister. i also get the feeling that you had some sort of problem with your lungs

sorry it took so long :)

I'm naturally skeptical about these sorts of things, but I'm open to giving it a try. I don't know what you need for it so...

Edited by Swim4lyfe

I'm naturally skeptical about these sorts of things, but I'm open to giving it a try. I don't know what you need for it so...

first thing i get is a child named sarah, light brown hair in a red dress. hmmmm, you're a very to the point person i'm guessing, but alot of people are like that. anyways, i believe you fractured your lower right arm before. your friends all say you laugh alot. have you had a dog named either mickey or scott? i'm guessing you like hockey, played on your highschool team, whose mascot was some sort of bird.

Sarah was a girl that I had a crush on in middle school that I just recently began talking to again. Don't really remember a dress, but the brown hair is good. Yeah, I am pretty straightforward when it comes to some stuff, even if it's hidden haha. I've never fractured or broken any bone in my body. Yes, if you asked any of my friends, they would definitely say that I laugh a little too much :P I have a dog, but his name's Cody. I enjoy hockey and would like to play it one day, although I've never been on a team in my life. Haha, you guessed the team alright: we're the Eagles!

That was pretty cool, thank you for the reading! It was definitely interesting to read your response. Do you think you could do my little brother Adam, or does it not work that way?

Sarah was a girl that I had a crush on in middle school that I just recently began talking to again. Don't really remember a dress, but the brown hair is good. Yeah, I am pretty straightforward when it comes to some stuff, even if it's hidden haha. I've never fractured or broken any bone in my body. Yes, if you asked any of my friends, they would definitely say that I laugh a little too much :P I have a dog, but his name's Cody. I enjoy hockey and would like to play it one day, although I've never been on a team in my life. Haha, you guessed the team alright: we're the Eagles!

That was pretty cool, thank you for the reading! It was definitely interesting to read your response. Do you think you could do my little brother Adam, or does it not work that way?

i can try, but i dont know what i'll get lol.

hmmm, adam...curly dark hair, glasses. he loves animals, maybe wants to be a vet when he grows up. he also collects something, pretty interesting, i think they're bottle caps or something like that. he can be annoying at times, but then again what sibling isnt lol. i'm honestly not getting much from him. he's pretty shy, correct?

He's virtually obsessed with animals. He always say how he wants to study zoology in college. He collects baseball paraphernalia, but has since moved on to other stuff as well. He's incredibly annoying, haha, and he's extraordinarily shy upon first meetings, but later he easily warms up to you.

Pretty cool, I must admit!!

He's virtually obsessed with animals. He always say how he wants to study zoology in college. He collects baseball paraphernalia, but has since moved on to other stuff as well. He's incredibly annoying, haha, and he's extraordinarily shy upon first meetings, but later he easily warms up to you.

Pretty cool, I must admit!!

lol, i appreciate your participation. hope your new years was good

I think you missed me. I've always been skipped over and Im curious if this is actually something kinda real.

March 1st 1987

hmmm, do you own a large dog named buffy or scruffy or something like that? i think its a saint bernard mix or something. not too sure on that one. i'm guessing you've been having trouble with a friend lately. also, do you know anyone named malyssa? you played volley ball at a younger age. sorry, i'm really not getting much for you

ahhh, no sorry ):

I'm afraid of dogs, even small ones. But who knows, maybe i'll get attacked by a large dog named buffy one day |:

But yes!!! i am having trouble with one of my friends.

I don't know a Malyssa, but i know a Marissa

and i didn't play volleyball when i was younger.

thanks though ^_^

OG poster...

What is with the dog obsession?, did you recently lose a dog?, like maybe a dog you had since you were a little kid?, I am not sure but I see a "M"... Was it's name Matty, Misty, Mindy?, or Missy?

Im not a psychic or anything of the sort just guesses. :)

German sheppard breed?

Also, who is Sam?

of course you can :)

okay, hmmm, you're a hard one to read. i guess you know someone close to you named sarah, and also kevin. you've recently lost an aunt, the name judy comes to mind, she died of cancer i believe. you have 2 cats, one black and white, another one is brown/tan i think. you also like to cook i'm guessing, i get the image of a pink plaid apron. as a child you didnt like swimming very much.

One of best friends is a Sarah and I do know a Kevin. I havn't lost an aunt to cancer but an uncle and not recently. Don't own any cats. I enjoy cooking, like eating more haha. I loved swimming as a child.

Thanks. :)

Can I have a reading too please?

If you could as well give me a reading =)

Jay Paul

born in the suburbs of Philadelphia, 08 17 89

picture to your left

thanks

j

I think you missed me. I've always been skipped over and Im curious if this is actually something kinda real.

March 1st 1987

sorry bout that, didnt think this many people would be interested in a reading lol. hmmm. first thing i get is that you've somehow hurt your right foot i'm guessing. hmmm, you own a cat, grey fur. also, do you know anyone named nancy? blonde hair, blue eyes i believe. or anyone named peter? i'm guessing you have had a problem with your stomach, like an ulcers or something a couple of years ago. i also ge the sense that you work with computers, and love to golf.

Could I please have a reading?

December 7, 1993

hmmm, i'm guessing you're of spanish heritage, but you dont speak much of it. i also get the sense that you live in a area thats not very city like. lots of pines, water running nearby. you lost a close friend as a young child. you've recently been suffering from nightmares. i also get the image of a tall man, borwn hair and eyes with sort of a goatee. i'm also guessing you're intolerant of wheat gluten.

July 2nd, 1996 Austin

Edited by Extinction

sorry bout that, didnt think this many people would be interested in a reading lol. hmmm. first thing i get is that you've somehow hurt your right foot i'm guessing. hmmm, you own a cat, grey fur. also, do you know anyone named nancy? blonde hair, blue eyes i believe. or anyone named peter? i'm guessing you have had a problem with your stomach, like an ulcers or something a couple of years ago. i also ge the sense that you work with computers, and love to golf.

thanks, and its no problem. I understand how demanding some people can be.

some of this stuff is oddly linked to me, but only one thing is directly right. My stomach does give me problems...too much drinking hasn't been too kind on it. I hurt my left foot back in april. I did own a cat, but it was black. Working with computers is a little vague...i use a computer every day but i don't use it for work. I've never played golf...weird that u say that.

do you think you could go deeper into Nancy and Peter.

Edited by WolfAvers314

Hi I have really enjoyed reading these,

Could you do me

David 13 January 1986

I dont even care if its wrong, im just intrigued