Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

those in need of a read please come here

DellusionalMirror

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DellusionalMirror

• Blink4567

• louie

• The Waterboy

Can I have a reading too please?

sure, not a problem

hmm, lets see. i get the name lisa, dark hair, also someone hispanic, dark skin aswell. the name robert accompanies. i'm guessing you've had problems with your chest, like asthma or pneumonia. you like to garden, infact i believe you have one in your backyard, along with what looks like a large elm tree. you've recently lost something, some sunglasses i think. as a child you lived somewhere where it snowed, and loved to play in the snow. and if i may ask, do you have a brother?

If you could as well give me a reading =)

Jay Paul

born in the suburbs of Philadelphia, 08 17 89

picture to your left

thanks

j

of course =)

hmmm, for you i'm guessing you're a bit afraid of traveling by airplane. you love animals, have had pets all of your life i'm guessing. you were bitten by something, i believe it was a snake, when you were younger. you have two younger brothers i believe, one with dark straight hair, one with dark curly hair, both have dark eyes. and if i may ask, do you know anyone named marcus? a good friend from when you were a bit younger maybe?

sure, not a problem

hmm, lets see. i get the name lisa, dark hair, also someone hispanic, dark skin aswell. the name robert accompanies. i'm guessing you've had problems with your chest, like asthma or pneumonia. you like to garden, infact i believe you have one in your backyard, along with what looks like a large elm tree. you've recently lost something, some sunglasses i think. as a child you lived somewhere where it snowed, and loved to play in the snow. and if i may ask, do you have a brother?

I don't know anyone named Lisa, i have dark hair. There are tons of hispanic in my school, and the only robert i know is in my spanish class (my spanish teacher says he is whiter than white can be). I don't have any problems with my chest, like asthma or pneumonia. I wanted to garden since i was little ( the only plant i had raised and survived was my venus flytrap) and there is a garden in my backyard, but i never gardened in it, i just moved. I didn't lose anything, especially sunglasses. I'm still a 'child' and surprisingly, it snowed today. I don't have a brother, but i wish i had one.

Thanks for the reading. It wasn't too bad for a person who doen't know me personally. so, thanks.

of course =)

hmmm, for you i'm guessing you're a bit afraid of traveling by airplane. you love animals, have had pets all of your life i'm guessing. you were bitten by something, i believe it was a snake, when you were younger. you have two younger brothers i believe, one with dark straight hair, one with dark curly hair, both have dark eyes. and if i may ask, do you know anyone named marcus? a good friend from when you were a bit younger maybe?

I love airplanes, bungee jumping, skydiving, its all cool to me

yeap I've had a turtle most of my life, a million snakes, dogs, cats, fish.

I went to cancun when I was younger, and I got close to catching an iguana. I grabbed the little guy on its back legs before it could retreat, and it turned around and bit me on the hand real bad. As bad as it gets for a stubborn little kid, not too bad tho, but it got away. Since then some snakes have bitten me real nice tho too.

Hah, weird you say two younger brothers. I have two older sisters that kinda match those descriptions.

And yes, I had a very good friend from when I was younger, named Marcus.

thank you =)

sure, not a problem

without looking at my profile, do me next please if youve got the time.

appreciate it. thank you.

i'm not that experienced yet at readings, so i thought it wouldnt hurt to make a thread inviting anyone who'd be interested in letting me practice on them, to send a pm my way, or just post on here.

Please try me.

I'd love a reading if you have the time. You could post it here or send me an email. Thanks in advance!

I think you have missed me as well.

Kelly

August 22, 1993

sorry bout that, didnt mean to leave you out

hmmm, you're yet another togut one to read lol. i'm guessing you know someone with a name along the lines of darrek, curly brown hair and eyes, looks to be between about 16-20. for you i get the image of a room, a large cabinet in it with a tv sitting on it, some stuff like jewlery and hair brush aswell. if i may ask, do you by any chance own a silver lockett? something inscribed on it i think. also i'm guessing that you have recently lost an important male in your life.

hmmm, you're yet another togut one to read lol. i'm guessing you know someone with a name along the lines of darrek, curly brown hair and eyes, looks to be between about 16-20. for you i get the image of a room, a large cabinet in it with a tv sitting on it, some stuff like jewlery and hair brush aswell. if i may ask, do you by any chance own a silver lockett? something inscribed on it i think. also i'm guessing that you have recently lost an important male in your life.

Sorry to jump in like this but I think FOS and DM will become good friends.

Well, its not wrong, but not 'to the point' correct either.

It is true that I know a derek. But he doesnt have curly hair. (unless he straightens it everyday lol)

I do know a guy that does have brown curly hair and brown eyes through.

And the large cabinet and Tv is the living room. lol. But there is no jewelry and hairbrush on it.

Though it is on a desk in my room that has a computer which could be taken for a tv.

I do own a silver locket with a design inscribed in it.

Yes, I have lost an important male in my life. And its depressing lol. but you keep going.

Thank you for your time. and you did a wonderful job. :]

I look forward to reading more of your posts.

M'kay, sounds interesting, may I have a reading? I'm Alexandra and I was born on the 17th of June 1993.

Try your eye on me.

hmmm, first name i get is alexander, and the fact that you were bit by some sort of animal aswell. you're into cars i'm guessing, like to read, that sort of thing. for you i get alot of the color green for some reason. couild symbolize that you're full of life, but i'm not sure. i'm guessing you know someone named theresa, that names been on my mind for a while. you have a sister younger than you by about 2-4 years, kind of looks like you with dark hair and dark eyes. you've recently been troubled by something

Anything on me? I could use some good news.

Can you try me please. :)

hmmmm. you're somewhat of a pessimist, or at least a well informed optimist. lol. you have an older brother, brown hair and eyes, and i get something about a dog named rocky or rocko, something like that. hmm, the name matthew comes to mind aswell. i'm guessing as a younger person you grew up with a few cats in the household, one in particular, orange and white, a smart cat. i'm also guessing you like football and tennis.

Anything on me? I could use some good news.

i dont get much for you, sorry. i'm guessing you just lost a younger male in your life? dirty blonde hair, brown eyes.

i dont get much for you, sorry. i'm guessing you just lost a younger male in your life? dirty blonde hair, brown eyes.

no, but thanks for trying. Its so weird, I've asked a few people to try and read me, and no one can. Its frustrating.

Guest Oneness

I need a reading please.

Some tough choices i need to take.

The tough choices are current love interest and career choices. I'm in a catch 22 with both.

Anything that can give more clarity would help, anything that Spirit wants me to know.

Thanks very much in advance

Oneness

hmmm, first name i get is alexander, and the fact that you were bit by some sort of animal aswell. you're into cars i'm guessing, like to read, that sort of thing. for you i get alot of the color green for some reason. couild symbolize that you're full of life, but i'm not sure. i'm guessing you know someone named theresa, that names been on my mind for a while. you have a sister younger than you by about 2-4 years, kind of looks like you with dark hair and dark eyes. you've recently been troubled by something

Sorry, first name isnt even close, and I dont recall ever getting bit by anything... at least nothing major. Not really into cars either. I do like to read alot and the color green refrence I find both perceptive and hilarious. I dont know anyone named Theresa though except maby a neigbhor I dont talk to. I do have a younger sister though shes 8 years younger not four. Dark hair and eyes are in my picture.

Recently troubled rings true though... the cops and I just cant get along it seems.

Thanks for the reply.

hmmmm. you're somewhat of a pessimist, or at least a well informed optimist. lol. you have an older brother, brown hair and eyes, and i get something about a dog named rocky or rocko, something like that. hmm, the name matthew comes to mind aswell. i'm guessing as a younger person you grew up with a few cats in the household, one in particular, orange and white, a smart cat. i'm also guessing you like football and tennis.

:o Wow, most of that was suprisingly accurate.

I am a pessimist. I have an older brother with brown hair but blue eyes. I have a dog, not called rocko or rocky. There was this boy who lived next door to me called matthew when i was younger. I got a cat a few years back who is indeed orange and white, he is a smart cat. And I used to like football and tennis.

Thanks so much for that.