Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

pierced kittens

SoulFire

Well well look at this they published his address "71 Dobson Road" I think someone might just have to arrange a little piercing party at his house. Maybe a double piercing, one threw each knee cap and I hear a 9mm is perfect for the job :yes:

I'm not a big cat person but man thats just cruel, what a Dick !!!

Well well look at this they published his address "71 Dobson Road" I think someone might just have to arrange a little piercing party at his house. Maybe a double piercing, one threw each knee cap and I hear a 9mm is perfect for the job :yes:

Ahh, but don't forget this part

Ross Township

Hmmm.. People pierce the ears of their toddlers all the time.

Do you want to shoot them in the knees too?

sounds like a good idea. i'm not very fond of cats either, but i wouldn't torture one.

by the way, i didn't know you could say dick on here. dick, dick dick, :lol:

i can't speak for TST, but if someone pierced their toddler through the neck, like these idiots did to the kittens, then yes, I would like to shoot them in their knees too.

Edited by SoulFire

I do. :P

I can't even click the link, it's too disturbing just to think about this kind of degenerated maniacs who crawl on the face of the earth.

dick :rofl:

I think a stylish earring is ok if it doesn't really bother the animal. People dock the ears of cats and dogs. but that is horrible.

I don't think it's right that she pierced the kittens and then was trying to sell them online as goth kittens that's just messed up. The ears, not so bad. The tail and neck that's just stupid and cruel. I'm kind of stuck thinking about the fact that a lot of people dock their dogs tails and crop their ears but then they look at something like this as torture? If they had just pierced the ears and weren't trying to sell them online and someone tried taking the kittens away anyways I wouldn't think that's right. A piercing in the ear isn't torture. Maybe stupid but it's nothing compared to the stuff that people can legally do to their dogs. I doubt kittens and puppies have much difference in pain tolerance.

You didn't pierce your kids ears did you? :ph34r:

As Soulfire said if people did this to there children ya I would be more than happy giving them a permanent limp, and I mean that! However the thought of jail/not the warm fuzzies some get from our fellow man would prevent me from doing so...

excellent point. Tail docking and cosmetic ear cropping... MUCH worse than piercing.

excellent point. Tail docking and cosmetic ear cropping... MUCH worse than piercing.

You didn't pierce your kids ears did you?

Of course not.. but people do it all the time. And how about circumcision? We arrest a guy for giving piercings to cats, but we let people cut off part of a boy's penis? GOOD GOD!

Sure, what this guy did is wrong, but it's interesting how emotional people are. Because it's a cute fluffy kitten, and there is no cultural or religious reason to do it. But slice off a piece of a boy's penis... perfectly fine.

Of course not.. but people do it all the time. And how about circumcision? We arrest a guy for giving piercings to cats, but we let people cut off part of a boy's penis? GOOD GOD!

Sure, what this guy did is wrong, but it's interesting how emotional people are. Because it's a cute fluffy kitten, and there is no cultural or religious reason to do it. But slice off a piece of a boy's penis... perfectly fine.

I will say that I do often find myself more concerned for animals than I do people. Animals are complete innocents no matter what and humans are not. If humans want to mutilate there bodies and if society says it's ok to snip the tip of the winkie than so be it. Humans have consciously made these disicions and the animals have not. I highly doubt a mother kitten would find it ok for her kittens to be hurt hence a mothers desire to protect it's young as where some human mothers could give a rats AZZ about there kids.

• Like 1

Are humans really that different than animals? Do you think that just because we can reason cause and effect, we are held to a higher standard of conduct?

I think so.

What if society says it's ok to pierce kittens? Does a newborn boy make the choice to allow part of his penis to get cut off? IF a mother doesn't care about her kids, does that mean that the rest of society is justified in ignoring them?

Poor kitties. :(

And as a side note, my mother had my ears pierced when I was 2 months old. (Yes, she made sure it was safe, etc.) And I'm glad she did. Thanks Mama. :tu: Now if she had some other body part pierced, I would probably feel different...:P

How is it wrong to pierce the ears of a KITTEN and not wrong to pierce the ears of a human child?

Are humans really that different than animals? Do you think that just because we can reason cause and effect, we are held to a higher standard of conduct?

I think so.

What if society says it's ok to pierce kittens? Does a newborn boy make the choice to allow part of his penis to get cut off? IF a mother doesn't care about her kids, does that mean that the rest of society is justified in ignoring them?

Obviously you aren't getting where I'm coming from. No where did I say it was ok to pierce anything on anyone or any animal. I do hold humans to a much higher standard, that standard however goes up and down depending on the individual. I don't have any standards for animals mind you as they do what animals do. If you look at the west and how animals are treated say compaired to China you will see a much different attitude, one that I don't care for. Society does a lot of messed up things and to be honest who are you or me to judge. I can express my distaste for something can I not ? I think it's sick to torture animals just as much as I think it's sick to torture humans. However I feel for the animals more as they have no concept of why.

"IF a mother doesn't care about her kids, does that mean that the rest of society is justified in ignoring them?"

You really like the knee jerk reaction don't you. Talk about over acting at it's finest. Actualy I would like to shoot bad mothers in the knees to, how do you like that.

How is it wrong to pierce the ears of a KITTEN and not wrong to pierce the ears of a human child?

It's called choice :rolleyes: Did the kittens mother or father have a say in the piercings of there litter? Now did the human parents have a choice as to weather there kid was going to be pierced?

Simple

However I feel for the animals more as they have no concept of why.

Does a child have a concept of "why" when they are abused? Consider the possibility that you don't mind as much when a person is harmed perhaps because they are not "innocent" in the way that an animal is.

I highly doubt a mother kitten would find it ok for her kittens to be hurt hence a mothers desire to protect it's young as where some human mothers could give a rats AZZ about there kids.

So what then? What does the bolded statement mean then? You seem to be making the statement that some human mothers don't care about their young as much as some animal mothers. (this is a weird statement, as there are many animals that don't even take care of their young at all... ). Are you sure that ALL cat mothers are good mothers? Idk.. maybe. It seems that you are implying that the human ability to reason past our instincts is at the root of the "evil" we do and also the reason why you don't care as much when people are harmed as when animals are.

Thoughts? Am I even close?

Edited by Neognosis

Does a child have a concept of "why" when they are abused? Consider the possibility that you don't mind as much when a person is harmed perhaps because they are not "innocent" in the way that an animal is.

i'm proud of you. you have posted twice in a row now without mentioning "part of a boy's penis being cut-off" :P

It's called choice Did the kittens mother or father have a say in the piercings of there litter? Now did the human parents have a choice as to weather there kid was going to be pierced?

Simple

So it's all about what the mother wants, not the harm done to the child/kitten? By that logic, if the mother dies, then is it ok for kitten piercing to take place? Is it ok, then, when a sudanese mother wants her daughter's clitoris cut off? How about when a mother thinks it's ok to beat her kid severely for touching the television?

So it's all about what the mother wants, not the harm done to the child/kitten? By that logic, if the mother dies, then is it ok for kitten piercing to take place? Is it ok, then, when a sudanese mother wants her daughter's clitoris cut off? How about when a mother thinks it's ok to beat her kid severely for touching the television?

oh lord, now you've moved on to the clitoris. what is your predisposition with the removal of genitalia?

Edited by SoulFire

It's called choice :rolleyes: Did the kittens mother or father have a say in the piercings of there litter? Now did the human parents have a choice as to weather there kid was going to be pierced?

Simple

Well I consider my pet animals to be my "children' they're not just animals or pets they're a part of the family. So it would be like a parent making a choice for their adopted child. I make the choices for my adopted "child" pet. Just like with children you shouldn't be allowed to abuse your animal children. You have a responsability to take care of them and give them all the love and care they need. When it comes to decisions like getting your childs ears pierced I think as long as it's done by a professional with a sterile needle then it should be fine. So if someone was to pierce their cats ears, knew what they were doing, and took all the precautions to make sure it wouldnt't get infected or anything like that then I see nothing wrong with it.